Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 046-055

Story Info
In an RPG-like world with something new between her legs.
21.3k words
4.87
13.2k
32

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3.03 - Breakfast Together

It wasn't until she and Rosalie met up with Delta that Zoey realized the two of them were holding hands. The fox-eared girl's lips curled in amusement, giving a pointed flick of her eyes at their entwined hands.

"I'm taking it you two worked something out, then."

Rosalie blinked down at her and Zoey's hands, which apparently had gone forgotten for her, too. She withdrew, flushing, but otherwise pretending nothing had happened, in classic Rosalie fashion.

"Zoey will explain," Rosalie said, sniffing. "But yes, we have. Let's get breakfast. I'm starving."

Down in the lobby, served three steaming plates of ham, eggs, and hashbrowns by the innkeeper, Zoey, Rosalie, and Delta convened at a table tucked in the corner of the tiny inn's lobby. The innkeeper had barely left before Delta leaned forward and said, "Okay, spill it. Wasn't expecting you two to be all bright and happy. What changed?"

"Zoey's rune advanced," Rosalie said. "It provided... a neat solution."

"That's fortunate," Delta said, eying Zoey. "But I can't imagine how."

"It's odd," Rosalie said. Then, apparently not wanting to hold this conversation herself, or maybe honest in how hungry she was, she picked up her fork and pointedly tuned them out.

"Odd," Delta repeated, turning to Zoey. She snorted. "Yeah, what isn't odd with you?"

Should Zoey take offense at that? Probably not. It was a fair enough accusation. "It's, uh, a skill that gives bonus experience the longer we go between shards."

"What?"

"That's... more or less it. Isn't very specific." To Zoey's knowledge, runes rarely were. The details had to be discovered through experimentation. "So it might not even be a perfect solution. But," she shrugged. She didn't need to finish the statement. Even a potential solution was better than the dilemma they'd been in before.

"Huh," Delta said. "Okay. So?"

"So?"

"We're sticking together?"

"That's the plan?"

"Are we getting more?"

"More, uh, team members?" Zoey glanced at Rosalie. "That's a group decision, I guess. Do we need more?"

Rosalie shrugged. She was shoveling down food with an abandon that was, honestly, a break in her normal composure--enough to give Zoey pause. Zoey wasn't sure what to make of it. Maybe the solution, the relief, had been even greater for Rosalie than Zoey had thought. She did seem to have an ease in her shoulders, a slouched, relaxed posture, that Zoey hadn't seen... maybe ever.

Zoey fought away a grin. Rosalie might have recognized the dilemma, and been genuinely considering leaving, but it had been something causing her deep conflict. She didn't want to leave--enough that even if it had been common sense to do so, she still might not have.

"Only if we can find someone worth our time," Rosalie grunted. She made a noise of appreciation. "This is good." She skewered another slice of ham and shoveled it into her mouth.

"Easy there, Princess," Delta said, eyebrows raised. She'd noticed Rosalie's odd mood too, the break in her typical composure. "Don't you need to breathe?"

"Or less," Rosalie said. "I could go with less teammates, too."

Unlike her usual scathing comments, this one almost seemed playful. Delta's eyebrows continued to creep up, and she grinned, turning to Zoey.

"So. She got lucky this morning, did she?"

Rosalie choked on her food.

Though God knows why, Zoey thought. How could Rosalie have reactions like that, still? Rosalie had literally had fourteen inches of her cock inside Zoey yesterday, and Delta had watched the whole thing. The implication they'd slept together shouldn't be something that had Rosalie sputtering.

And they hadn't even slept together this morning, even. It was an incorrect assumption. The past twelve hours had been perfectly chaste. Maybe the first twelve hours of theirs that had been so.

"Let me correct myself. Less teammates would definitely be better," Rosalie shot at Delta, when she'd controlled her choking. "Very much so."

Delta rolled her eyes and turned back to Zoey. "I know a few people, if we do want more. And you need a tutor. Could kill two birds with one stone--we need a primary spellcaster. DPS focused."

Zoey blinked at the casual use of 'DPS'.

Why were gaming terms so baked into this world? She didn't think 'damage per second' was an acronym that should arise naturally, even accounting for the game-like mechanisms this world operated on. Even LFG had stretched Zoey's disbelief, but it made some sort of natural sense. DPS, not as much.

"Aren't I the spellcaster?" Zoey asked, obviously not bringing it up. "It's normal to have two?"

"I'm assuming you're gonna end up support focused," Delta said. "Can't say for sure, with you still on first advancement, but it seems safe. Princess makes an adequate tank, too, though we might want a dedicated one. Two damage, off-tank, tank, support."

She glanced at Rosalie, who shrugged in agreement. "Uninspired. But adequate."

"And since we'll be hanging around town for a while..." Delta trailed off. "How long, anyway? It gives bonus experience, up to how big of a break?"

Well. Rosalie needed to be heading back to her family eventually. "A few weeks? Two, to be safe?"

Again, Rosalie shrugged. "Two weeks is fine."

Which brought up another point. More important, even, than how they'd be occupying and training Zoey in the short term. "You don't have any attachments to Treyhull, do you?" she asked Delta.

Delta blinked. "I mean. Few friends, contacts, know the area. Nothing anchoring me. Why? Trying to set up somewhere else?"

"Eventually, yes," Rosalie replied in Zoey's stead. "After the next shard, I'll be heading to family."

"And taking us with?"

The seventh shrug of the conversation. "Zoey would want you to come. And you're... acceptable, in the strictest sense of the word."

"Aw. Stop it, princess. You'll make me blush."

It seemed in face of the biggest problem being solved, Rosalie had taken an unusually hands-off approach to their planning. That the 'real problems' had been solved and the rest was, more or less, simply details. And while details were something Rosalie normally loved to manage, Zoey suspected Rosalie would only become opinionated on them down the line. Right now, she was basking in the convenience--and relief--of the seemingly unsolvable suddenly solved.

"Though," Delta said, leaning back in her chair. "Meeting the family. That'll be fun." A short pause, then, "I'm great with parents."

"Uh huh," Zoey said.

Delta flashed a grin at her. "What?" she said. "Does something about me imply 'bad with polite company'?"

"Everything?" she suggested.

"Well... yeah," Delta said. "Guilty as charged, I guess."

"It's going to be a disaster," Rosalie said. "I don't even want to think about it. Next topic."

"You haven't told us who you are, yet," Delta said.

"No, I haven't."

A pause. Delta waited.

Zoey veered them off the dangerous topic. Rosalie seemed to intend to tell them eventually, but not yet. "You know someone," Zoey prompted. "A mage. That can train me? And join the party?"

"Yeah," Delta said, frowning, but giving up on pushing Rosalie. Purple eyes turned back to her. "She's a bit of... a personality. But I like her."

"What's she like?"

Delta frowned. "I don't like making people's minds up for them. So you'll meet her and decide yourself." A smirk crept onto her lips. "Or, if you meant in a different way--well, you appreciate all shapes and sizes, don't you? She's a bit flat, but let me tell you--you'll like what you see."

"Not what I meant," Zoey said, amused. Though, inappropriately, and shallowly, she did appreciate the fact Delta seemed to think she was attractive. Considering the sort of dynamic Zoey's class filled, that would make things easier. "But you think she'll... be fine with everything?"

"I'll be the one to tell her," Delta said. "I've known her for a bit. Done some wayfaring together. It'll go down easier coming from me."

"Go easy on the details," Rosalie said. "Zoey's class needs to stay a secret."

Delta rolled her eyes. "I'm not a blabber-mouth like your girlfriend, so don't worry."

Rosalie snorted.

Delta--and Zoey--waited.

Rosalie stiffened. "She's not my girlfriend."

"She isn't?" Delta asked.

Rosalie gave her a disdainful look, and spared some of it for Zoey, too.

Like usual, it was up to Zoey to drag things back. "What class is she?"

"Maddy? Illusionist. Not the heaviest DPS, but seems like you're capable of some yourself, so I think it balances out."

"Illusionist. Huh." Inappropriately, Zoey's mind wandered to what kinds of things an illusionist could do in the... less appropriate sense of fighting. Then--fuck it, right? Sex was clearly a part of their profession, so long as Zoey accompanied her team into shards. So she voiced it out loud. "Something like that might be useful in boss fights. Dunno how, but versatility never hurts."

"That's true," Delta said. She leaned forward conspiratorially. "You're not the only one who's thought it. I have it on good authority she doesn't wear clothes--just wears an illusion around."

"Are you serious?"

Delta shrugged. "Maybe I just made it up. What do you think?"

Zoey narrowed her eyes and tried to read Delta... but she couldn't.

"But yeah," Delta said, laughing. "I bet she could do all kinds of freaky things. Illusions are useful. She's in high demand, so she might be hard to snag."

"Have you two...?"

"Fucked?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow. "Nah. We're just friends." A pause. "Not that I wouldn't."

"Is there anyone you wouldn't?" Rosalie muttered.

"This is where I say you," Delta shot back. Then, a sideways grin. "But some lies are too blatant, even for me."

Delta's response had Rosalie's face turning red with comical speed. As usual, she pointedly didn't reply, focusing instead on her plate of food.

Which reminded Zoey of yesterday's escapades. Zoey wondered how thoroughly the body-swaps had affected Rosalie. Rosalie definitely had appreciated using Delta's body. In a way, she'd lost her virginity--cock-virginity, at least, for an awkward way to put it--to the fox-girl as much as she had to Zoey. It'd been Zoey piloting Delta's body, but it had to be hard for Rosalie to ignore the fact it had been Delta's body she'd been thrusting into.

And she was blushing a little too brightly at Delta's teasing for Zoey not to think Rosalie might return the sentiment--that Delta wasn't a 'hard no', either. Their personalities might not mesh, but attraction? It was there. Maybe it had always been, but it'd become more pronounced since the events of the last shard.

Zoey would have to keep working that angle. It'd already been established that polyamory was more common in this world than Zoey's, and Zoey would be ecstatic if these two girls could work out their issues--grow closer to each other. In... a few senses of the word. Because a threesome with Rosalie and Delta? Where everyone was enjoying each other, rather than just Zoey and one of them at a time?

Er... probably best Zoey didn't think about it. She might have received those 'Panties of Holding', but she didn't have them equipped. Hardening would be as insanely obvious as always.

"Back to Maddy," Zoey said, maybe a bit too loudly to not be suspicious. "If she's an illusionist, she'll still be able to train me?"

"Mages are mages," Delta said. "Sure. Not perfectly, but yeah. The bigger question is, how are you going to keep topped off?"

It took a second for Zoey to understand. Right... because I need to collect lust to keep casting spells. Presumably, during a training session, she'd be pelting off spells faster than normal. So even more recharges would be necessary.

"Better put the moves on her," Delta smirked, "because I'm pretty sure me and blondie are gonna have our own stuff going on."

Rosalie nodded in agreement.

"And what will you be doing?" Zoey asked, curious.

"Training. Research," Rosalie said. "Vetting for a fifth member, our tank--if Delta doesn't have one."

"None good enough for your standards," Delta admitted. "Tanks are hard to find."

"And other things," Rosalie continued. "I might have an excuse to not rush shards as fast as possible, but that doesn't mean I can't be advancing through alternate methods."

Zoey's own plans would include alchemy, spell casting, and general combat training, so she'd have a packed schedule too. Plus, hopefully, that date with Rosalie--she assumed that was still on the table. Which, speaking of, she needed to work something out.

And hopefully some outings with Delta. She wanted to get to know her teammates better. In a more casual scenario, not this hectic life-and-death frenzy that had been the standard. Something calm. Easy-going. She didn't think this fantasy world had movies, but something of the sorts. A play? That'd been the standard in old-times, hadn't it?

Or a picnic? A picnic sounded nice. Anything with Rosalie or Delta sounded nice. They were just... enjoyable to be around.

That crush might be expanding to two girls, from one.

"And you?" Zoey asked Delta.

"Get wicked drunk?" she said, shrugging. "You're free to join me. Besides that, the usual. Some of what blondie said. I'm not wholly a slacker."

Zoey laughed.

Getting wickedly drunk... honestly, didn't sound like the worst thing in the world. Maybe she'd spare a night to take the offer. Rosalie wouldn't approve of the lack of studiousness... but on the flip side of that coin, Zoey also planned to be chipping away at that aspect of Rosalie. She needed to learn to cut loose.

It might take some effort, but either way, she was excited to try.

3.04 - Intermission, Introspection

It was pretty inconvenient being spat out in a random pocket-realm after finishing a shard. As far as 'enjoyable game mechanics', Zoey would give that one a zero out of ten.

The good news was, the exit-realm was usually in the vicinity of the entrance-realm, for a loose sense of 'vicinity'. As in, it wasn't likely they'd be spat out halfway across the world--though apparently possible--but rather a short distance, perhaps a half-day travel from where they'd started, on average.

Fitting to that norm, the trip back to Treyhull took about seven hours. They set off early, just after eating breakfast, accompanied by a golem-woman who wasn't a tenth as talkative as Zoey and Rosalie's first guide.

Which was fine. They made conversations themselves, the tall, bulky woman setting a quick pace, with the three of them trailing behind at enough of a distance to have privacy in what they were saying. Zoey appreciated the lack of mindless chatter, honestly.

The trip was less exhausting than the first. Zoey still needed to lean on stamina potions to some extent, but not half as much. Her feet got sore slower, as did her muscles. Her progression through advancements--to second, now, technically--had come with benefits. Though her class wasn't focused on physical durability or speed, she'd grown stronger passively. To a lesser degree than a class like Rosalie's or Delta's would've provided, but noticeable nonetheless.

Plus, a mundane sort of growth. She'd been on her feet constantly since arriving in this world, and partaking in all sorts of... physical activities. She'd grown passively more durable, and acquired better mental endurance, too--she could push her aching muscles to the back of her mind.

In the meantime--during the walk--Rosalie and Delta haggled how the loot split would work. While final decisions couldn't be made until they'd had the items appraised--both for price, and effects--they could still work out plenty of the details in advance.

Wasn't that hard, even, since Rosalie kept her stance from earlier: she didn't care about low-level loot, beyond selling it for supplies. By the sounds of it, she had enough coin on her person that wasn't particularly concerning, either.

And, knowing Rosalie's social status--even if not specifically--money wouldn't be a problem for her once she returned to her family. So the whole thing, Rosalie didn't care much for.

She still bickered and haggled, but Zoey got the sense she did it to annoy Delta, and out of an ingrained need to 'stay even'--to get what she felt she was deserved.

Zoey's and Delta's splitting of loot was the trickier one. Initially, Delta had claimed she cared about practical loot, and that Zoey could have all the lewd items. Unfortunately, she seemed to be reversing that opinion.

Which was good news and bad news. Good news because Delta taking a higher interest in sex items was... well, Zoey wasn't going to complain. Bad news, because Zoey wanted all of the lewd items; pretty much all of them seemed fun in some way or another. It was implied she and Delta would share them as available, but 'ownership' status needed to be doled out.

Zoey hoped Delta stuck with the team for... well, ever? Until the world was saved, whatever that meant?... but Delta was more practical than to take her continued presence in the party for granted. So, well-defined bounds of who owned what, should the party split. It looked like they'd be sticking together for the short term--maybe even medium and long term--but anything could happen.

Zoey got all the alchemy reagents. She also got the panties of holding. Delta had wanted them too, because they worked for a pussy as much as a cock, but Zoey actually needed them; they were convenient for when Zoey had to keep her secret... well, a secret.

And sure, she'd made the previous determination to keep her secret 'on display' on the off-chance someone saw and took interest, but for situations where Zoey legitimately did want to keep her equipment down-low on the down-low... say, for example, when Zoey finally met with Rosalie's family... the panties became less convenient and more a necessity.

So Delta parted with them reluctantly. She did, however, extract a promise that Delta got to 'have Zoey's cock' when they'd been identified and declared safe by Fe. She was... surprisingly tight-lipped on what, exactly, she planned to do with it. Knowing Delta, Zoey was about as scared as she was excited. Zoey suspected 'taking it around town' to use as a living strap-on might be the smallest of plans Delta had.

Rosalie hadn't been pleased about that--about not getting to be the 'Keeper of the Cock'--but Delta had sneered that Rosalie 'would get her turn, too, blondie, so chill out'. Rosalie seemed satisfied by that, which, uh, also concerned Zoey, honestly. Not as much as Delta... but still concerned her.

Not that Zoey was complaining, per se. Just, a bit conflicted about what 'free use' of Zoey's cock meant, without her being present. Or a two mile radius, even.

Much as Zoey hadn't wanted to, she'd needed to share. Delta got some of the loot. Namely, the Ink of Empowering Degradation, and the Mirror of Deep Echoes. The last, of course, being the crown-jewel. Delta had been willing to trade almost everything else for it.

Her reasoning had been pretty simple. It'd been something she'd already explained, the moment she'd seen the item.

It was a way for Delta to have a cock.

Zoey was a bit amused at how much Delta had enjoyed being in Zoey's body. Maybe even more than Zoey, who had been a bit slow to warm up to the idea, Delta liked having something extra between her legs. The Mirror, which let her take someone's body, meant she'd have a way to do that, through Zoey.

Or turn into a guy, Zoey guessed. Would Delta do that? Zoey was pretty sure she'd rather just take Zoey's body. She had... a lot more down there than most did, anyway. And both parts, not just one--which she suspected Delta would prefer. Zoey's disorientation in having both parts was lessening, but hadn't fully gone away.