All Comments on 'Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 046-055'

by winterwhereof

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When the reader of your erotica story is actively disappointed by the end of a multi-page alchemy lesson because it was so interesting, you know you're doing something amazingly well. And of all the stories I've ever read where I was exceptionally interested in the characters, story, or world-building, yours have far-and-away the best actual sex scenes. Looking forward to more.

AZslyderAZslyder9 months ago

Good so far, but I truly hope there is, at a minimum, an initial defining moment for your MC. Thus far, for a champion, she's extremely weak-willed, passive, and lacks anything resembling initiative. That said, you're extremely good at world building, interested, but cautiously so

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can't believe she didn't tell the alchemist about the Potion of Impossible Insertions. Especially right when giving her the ingredients from that encounter. Wasn't seeing if she could make more of the potion at least part of the idea of collecting those?

theevilsmurf42theevilsmurf429 months ago

I am pretty convinced that either you ARE a RWBY fan. Or you just have the most coincidences possible. Sofia's physical and combat style similar to Weiss in your other story. You have people with animal traits in this one and one of them is a lamb girl named Fe. If you aren't a fan of RWBY there is a Lamb Faunus girl named Fiona who her friends call Fi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinterwhereof@winterwhereof
Patreon: If you enjoy my writing and want to read ahead, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'd love to make writing a career and any support helps me toward that goal. <<Patrons receive early-release chapters and a discord role>>. Schedule/Updates: I write two long ongoing ...