Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 066-075

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosalie broke away first, panting heavily. The burning flush on her face, creeping down her neck, had to be mirrored by Zoey; she felt like she'd caught fire.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that," Zoey said breathlessly.

Rosalie returned the sentiment, but not with words. She pulled Zoey back into her mouth, returning to their frantic exploration. Her hands stopped ruffling through Zoey's hair and ventured to less appropriate places. Her smooth digits slipped into Zoey's waist band, and Zoey groaned as Rosalie rubbed her cock through her boxers. The friction was agonizing, with their rush back to the room having been more effective foreplay than actual foreplay ever could have been. She'd been rock hard for minutes, anticipating this. And Rosalie's slippery tongue against her own ... even with all of Zoey's practice recently, she might find it difficult to keep this boiling underneath her skin from pouring over.

Rosalie pulled back. She gasped out, "You can—you can go all the way, tonight. I want to feel you inside me."

Zoey growled as she picked Rosalie up, and, staggering with the awkward, frantic grip she had while still kissing her, dragged her to bed. She tossed her down onto the sheets and crawled over her. For a minute longer, she hungrily explored Rosalie's mouth, then, frustrated, pulled away. She fumbled off her shoes and tossed them to the side. Rosalie's heels followed a second later, likewise undressing herself.

"Keep the dress on. I want to fuck you in it."

Zoey wiggled down her pants, then underwear, and finally tossed off her shirt and bra, too. It had barely been a handful of seconds to rip the clothing off, but each had been frustrating to no end. She turned back to Rosalie and crawled over her. She'd kept everything on, as Zoey had told her to. Seeing the blonde girl laid out beneath her, flushed, in her pretty blue sundress was a sight that almost stunned Zoey—except for how badly she needed to be inside her, spurring her forward with an even stronger desire.

Zoey hiked Rosalie's dress up at the same time Rosalie's hand found Zoey's cock. She stroked eagerly up and down. Zoey wiggled a hand into Rosalie's panties and rubbed two fingers against her lips, smiling at the wetness she found. She pushed Rosalie's panties to the side, leaning forward so their faces were only a few inches away.

Zoey drank in the sight, then pushed her hips forward so that the tip of her cock brushed against Rosalie's entrance. Rosalie, hand still gripping Zoey's cock, ran her cock up and down, parting her lower lips. Rosalie panted up at her, savoring in the friction—and suspense—as much as Zoey was.

Zoey could barely hold it together. That was Rosalie's pussy she had her cock rubbing into. All Zoey had to do was push her hips forward, and she'd be in. Inside Rosalie.

She wanted to feel the noises Rosalie made when it happened. She leaned forward and captured Rosalie's mouth.

Then pushed her hips forward.

She slid into Rosalie's pussy.

Tight, wet walls wrapped around her cockhead. Zoey moaned into Rosalie's mouth, and Rosalie did the same—and at the same time, bucked upward with her hips, shoving Zoey deeper into her. Zoey only barely managed to keep herself from slapping her own hips forward and burying herself as deep as she could. This was Rosalie's first time, she tried to remind herself. Rosalie had never had someone inside her, even if she had toys, and Zoey wasn't an easy person to accommodate. Those whines of pleasure were also noises of discomfort. She had to be steady.

"Easy, easy," Zoey breathed, breaking their kiss. The words were as much for her as Rosalie. "How are you doing?"

Rosalie bit Zoey's lip and pulled it back, almost painful in her eagerness. "I asked you to fuck me," she growled. "I don't care if it hurts." She bucked her hips, taking more of Zoey. "So fuck me."

Well ... with those words ... so much for Zoey's restraint.

She sank the last several inches, burying herself in Rosalie's tight pussy. Rosalie cried out and arched her back, fingers digging into the bedsheets. She stayed that way, frozen, for a second, then let out a low, breathless moan.

They began to move together. Zoey rocked her hips slowly, thrusting in and pulling out, feeling the tightness of Rosalie's pussy grip her cock. They built up speed as Rosalie adjusted to Zoey's size. For all her desperate need, being stuffed by fourteen inches of girl cock took a moment to come to terms with. Each thrust had the noises escaping Rosalie's throat shifting more and more toward pleasure, and Zoey worked eagerly to stuff the blonde full.

"Did you—did you take the potion?"

Zoey froze.

Rosalie's legs wrapped behind Zoey and shoved Zoey forward, slapping her hips back in.

"Good," Rosalie panted. "I was hoping you'd forget."

"Should I— I should—" Zoey's hips didn't stop moving, despite her words. Loud claps filled the air as she buried herself into Rosalie's pussy, spurred on by Rosalie's powerful thighs thrusting her forward.

But she hadn't taken the potion. She could get Rosalie pregnant, if she finished inside her.

"You like it," Rosalie breathed. "The idea of—mm—breeding me."

"Do you, do you want me to—" Zoey couldn't think straight. The sounds coming out of Rosalie's mouth were driving her insane. Rosalie's milking pussy had removed all rational thought. And worse, every few seconds the idea it was Rosalie's pussy squeezing her cock thrilled through her, crushing any chance at reining herself in. "I'll take— I'll take the potion, if you want." She finally got the words out. Somehow.

"Why?" Rosalie groaned. "Don't you want to claim me? To fill me up? Stuff me with your cum and breed me?"

Zoey groaned, agonized. Really? This was the situation Rosalie chose to dirty talk, unprompted, for the first time ever? Wasn't she supposed to be the one blushing, with Zoey forcing out her real thoughts? Instead, she was the one taunting Zoey. And it was doing things to her.

"Rosie ... I'm going to ..."

"You're getting close. I know." Rosalie's powerful legs started humping Zoey in with greater force, and her lower body jerked upward into Zoey's cock with each thrust too. Skin clapped with each stroke. Despite Rosalie's words, she wasn't in control of herself. Her eyes had a wild look to them, and her entire body was flushed with pleasure. "So. I'll make you a deal."

Zoey could barely hear the words. That familiar pressure was building in her stomach, cock, radiating outward, suffusing her with warmth. Fuck. She was going to cum inside Rosalie. Fill her up with her seed and make her hers. She was going to breed Rosalie. She almost couldn't hear Rosalie's next words, the idea was so enrapturing.

If she'd had an ounce of sense left in her brain, she'd realize that Rosalie could just take a potion later, and they'd be fine. But lost in the fantasy of stuffing her girlfriend's womb with a hot load, Zoey's brain was telling her that what she was doing couldn't be come back from. That if she finished, she'd get Rosalie pregnant.

"Deal?" Zoey gasped.

"I'll let you finish inside, but I want something from you."

"Anything," Zoey groaned. She leaned her head into the bed next to Rosalie as she jerked faster and faster. She was reaching a point of no return. She really should drink the potion, even if Rosalie hadn't asked her to. Rosalie wasn't thinking straight. But her hips weren't stopping. She needed Rosalie's pussy around her. She needed to empty herself in her pretty girlfriend. To claim her by stuffing her womb full.

"Anything?" Rosalie asked.

"Yes. Yes, please, anything."

"Okay. Then go ahead," Rosalie murmured into Zoey's ear. "Breed me."

She didn't stand a chance. She slapped forward, her orgasm crashing into her. She came hard, crying out. Heat rushed through her veins, and every muscle in her body tensed. Her toes curled, and finally the first spurt came. Zoey pumped thick strings of hot cum fourteen inches into Rosalie, into her womb, filling her with baby batter. Unprotected. Beneath her, Rosalie began to shake, the experience crashing through her with the same force.

They kissed, frantically, even as Zoey's mind was wiped clean with the explosion of pleasure. Her cock pulsed and pulsed, pumping out load after load into Rosalie. It stuffed her to overflowing, pouring the sticky material out onto the bed sheets. Zoey worked in and out despite her sensitivity, rubbing at Rosalie's clit, helping her to an equally erasing high.

When the orgasm left her, Zoey collapsed on top of Rosalie, their sweaty skin pressed together. They panted, dizzy from the intensity of what they'd done. Zoey's cock stayed in Rosalie's pussy, still hard, despite how thoroughly it'd been milked.

"Shit," Zoey murmured. "Is that— I shouldn't have—"

"Made me yours? Why not? I am."

Zoey pulled up—somehow, despite her exhaustion—and studied Rosalie's pale blue eyes. Her cheeks were flushed, but her orgasm had washed past her and her lucidity was back, the same as Zoey.

"But," she admitted, lips curling. "It would be rather inconvenient. I'll need to take something." She leaned forward and kissed Zoey. "You were just so enthusiastic," she murmured into Zoey's lips, laughter in her voice. "You really have a thing for that, don't you?"

Zoey flushed, choosing to kiss Rosalie back instead of answering. Yeah, she guessed she did. But doubly so when it came to Rosalie. She couldn't believe she'd pumped her so full. Her cock pulsed, still inside Rosalie, at the reminder.

Finally, Zoey broke the kiss. "But the 'something you wanted from me'. How much am I going to regret it?"

Rosalie smiled. "Well. The good news is, you won't have to wait long to find out. I'm calling it in now."

3.29 ❤ Post Date II

Zoey looked down at her cock, where a thick metal ring was wrapped around her shaft's base.

Rosalie's 'request'. What she was cashing Zoey's open-ended promise for. The cock ring was finally seeing its day.

"It gets bigger with every prevented orgasm," Rosalie said. "I ... I want to see what the limit is."

Whatever spell had washed over Rosalie and made her take charge had passed—she blushed and stuttered over the explanation. She even provided her usual justification.

"Out of curiosity, of course," Rosalie huffed. "I'm interested because of how strange it is."

"I get the feeling," Zoey said dubiously, still looking down, and too concerned for her own well being to tease Rosalie's flimsy excuses, "that 'suppressing' a bunch of orgasms is going to be ... uncomfortable." Torture, more accurately. There was edging, and then there was magically induced edging.

"Well. You did promise me."

"Because I had a pretty girl begging me to breed her. I was under duress."

"I did not beg you. You begged me."

"Is that how you remember it?"

Rosalie huffed and looked away.

"And," Zoey added, "you're that much of a size queen, now? I know you like it, but fourteen inches isn't enough?"

"As if," Rosalie said stubbornly. "I'm just curious."

"Uh huh. It's Delta and the dungeon trap, isn't it?"

Rosalie's attention snapped to Zoey. She gave Zoey a look so disgusted that Zoey might actually have been worried, if she couldn't see through the act so easily.

"You want to be stuffed silly," Zoey grinned. "I seriously doubt it'll get that big ... but maybe enough you can get a taste. A precursor."

She crawled forward across the bed and pushed a strand of Rosalie's hair to the side. She'd undone her ponytail, splaying out her platinum tresses in the way Zoey liked best.

"I'm thinking that gel we got from the last shard might be able to recreate the stretchiness potion ... and maybe something that makes me bigger, too. But I guess this is a good hold-off until then. Hopefully my skill can make things work." She kissed the cheek of a furiously blushing Rosalie who wasn't meeting her eyes, then said, "but since you're torturing me, I get to pick our positions."

"That's a fair compromise," Rosalie mumbled.

"Good. Then, here you go." Reaching into her inventory, Zoey pulled out a silver stud.

Rosalie blinked at it. "Oh. That?"

[Stud of Oral Ecstasy]: Uncommon. Transforms the user's mouth into an erogenous zone.

"That," Zoey grinned. "Do you need help?"

Rosalie frowned as she took the item. "No." She undid the clasp and, in a bout of nonchalance that had Zoey both impressed and horrified, stabbed her tongue through with the bit of metal. She downed a few swishes of a health potion to heal the puncture.

"You didn't even use the numbing agent!"

Rosalie paused, then shrugged. "Pain conditioning was part of my training. That was nothing."

Which was a statement that doubly horrified Zoey ... though why should it? Was it that surprising? She didn't know the details of how Rosalie had been raised, but her family hunted monsters for a living. 'Pain tolerance training' was par for the course.

Rosalie noticed Zoey's expression, and hesitated. She leaned forward and kissed Zoey, and despite knowing why she'd done it—to distract her—it worked flawlessly.

Because Zoey couldn't believe she could just do that now. Kiss Rosalie.

Rosalie shivered, then pulled back. Her hand went up to her mouth, eyes widening. "Oh," she said. "Oh, wow."

Zoey grinned, remember. The last of her concern washed past. "What's it like? Your mouth pussy."

Rather than addressing the crude terminology—which Delta had first used—Rosalie continued to blink, then ran a finger down her tongue. She shivered at the sensation.

Zoey shuffled onto Rosalie's lap. Her cock stuck up and pressed against Rosalie's stomach, but Zoey was more interested in something else, right now.

"Open up."

Rosalie blushed, but did as told. Zoey stuck a finger into her mouth, rubbing it around, between her lips and teeth, against her cheeks and tongue. Rosalie groaned in pleasure, Zoey's finger providing pleasure wherever it went.

"Fuck me," Zoey said. "It's that sensitive?"

Rosalie's panting answered for her.

Zoey put two fingers back into Rosalie's mouth. She tugged Rosalie's chin down, prompting her to open wider, then thrust her fingers down Rosalie's throat. She choked, briefly, and groaned at the same time—a mess of a noise. Zoey let Rosalie recover, then started throat-fucking her with her fingers, making loud squelching noises. When Rosalie's gag reflex finally gave in again, she pulled out, dragging thick stands of saliva. Rosalie coughed into her hands, steadying her airways.

Zoey sucked on her fingers, tasting Rosalie. It was hardly the most inappropriate thing Zoey had done, but for some reason, Rosalie flushed crimson, shocked, and looked away.

"Zoey!" she protested.

"What? It's just spit." Zoey grinned at her. "Pretty sure we've shared plenty of that."

"Just, still." She floundered for a second, but had no good excuse. At a guess, it was because of the new sensation in her mouth. It had flustered and confused her. Zoey kind of wanted to try the oral stud herself—but later. Obviously, playing with Rosalie was a lot more fun.

Zoey pulled out her own stud, put it in, then leaned forward to kiss Rosalie.

Kissing Rosalie the normal way already flustered her ... with her mouth turned into a second pussy, Zoey's exploring tongue had her shivering in moments. Rosalie pulled back, gasping.

"That's—wow. That's intense." She swallowed.

"It synergizes." The stud Zoey was wearing made her give better head—and the stud Rosalie was wearing made her mouth an erogenous zone. It was an unfair combination.

She took Rosalie's mouth again. She tongue fucked her sloppily, and in less than a minute, Rosalie was coming apart. The novelty of the situation was probably why it happened so quick. First times were always intense. Zoey didn't let up when Rosalie started to shake and groan in ecstasy. She explored Rosalie's mouth, biting her lip, running her tongue around, until her spasming finish had left her.

"I'm ... I'm supposed to be teasing you," Rosalie accused, still panting from her strangely induced orgasm. "New rule. You have to use your—your cock." She stuttered over the word. For having insisted that Zoey breed her a moment ago, Rosalie's confidence had evaporated amusingly fast.

"Yeah, that's fair," Zoey said. She bit Rosalie's lip, eliciting another groan. "Just stop being so easy to play with. I get distracted." She leaned back on bed, shuffling off Rosalie's lap, and laid down. Her cock stuck up into the air, and Zoey gestured at it. "Now, get your pretty little mouth to work."

Rosalie flushed, but did as she was told. Zoey knew by now that Rosalie liked being teased—and even insulted, to a point. She wasn't sure how much, and was worried over pushing that boundary. Certainly, that night at the hotsprings, one of their first encounters, Zoey had degraded her rather thoroughly, and she'd loved it. But how far could she take it where Rosalie still was having fun?

Choking and slapping? It was probably something best talked over explicitly ... but if Zoey handled it well, working into it, she could find out through Rosalie's reactions. The problem with asking directly was, Rosalie's words, intentions, and wants rarely lined up. She was definitely a tricky partner to manage in bed.

Or in general, she guessed. But Zoey wouldn't have it any other way.

Rosalie crawled across the bed, laying down so her face was a few inches from Zoey's cock. Zoey reached down and gripped herself, then slapped Rosalie's face with it. Rosalie made a noise of protest, but Zoey only followed up with: "I said get to work, cock slut."

Rosalie flushed, but leaned forward, obeying instantly. She paused right before wrapping her lips around Zoey, though, as if realizing something. Her eyes flicked up to meet Zoey's, and she smirked.

Right ...

Zoey couldn't cum. Literally couldn't. Rosalie could very, very easily get her revenge, if she felt like Zoey was disrespecting her—however much she obviously liked it.

Still smirking, Rosalie sank down on Zoey's cock. Zoey guessed she'd done this to herself.

Zoey groaned at the sensation of wet pressure wrapping around her length, and so did Rosalie, having had a cock shoved into her mouth-pussy for the first time. The vibration of Rosalie's noises of pleasure washed through her. Rosalie's entire body shook as her mouth-pussy was crammed with girl cock. She pushed herself down eagerly, wanting more.

"Look at me," Zoey murmured, stroking a hand through Rosalie's hair. Rosalie's eyes had fallen down to Zoey's stomach, focused on her task, and her own pleasure. Her blue gaze went back up, locking with Zoey's, and Zoey sighed. "You're so gorgeous it hurts, Rosie. I hope you know that."

Rosalie paused, then pulled off Zoey's cock. "First it's 'get to work, cock slut', then it's, 'you're so beautiful'?" Despite Rosalie's attempts to sound in control, she was blushing furiously ... even more so than the insults had caused.

"Both can be true." Zoey raised an eyebrow. "And I didn't say to stop, did I? Get down there, cock slut."

Rosalie huffed, exasperated, and returned to her efforts.

A half-minute of sucking later, Rosalie pulled off again.

"I forgot something," she said. She was breathing hard, and looked upset for having had to pull Zoey's cock from her throat. She gripped Zoey's cock and lined up her hand to its base. She marked the position with her thumb, then moved her hand up.

Though she was perplexed at what Rosalie was doing, she was distracted by something else: the bright red lipstick marks that Rosalie's efforts had left on her cock. They were scattered in various places, smudges of red against her skin. Shit, she could get used to seeing that. Just another perk of an already amazing date.