Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 116-125

Story Info
In an RPG-like world with something new between her legs.
16.4k words
4.92
12.2k
27

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4.42 - ❤ Two Girls, One Slime

Content disclaimer: some futa/futa mixed in with this DP scene. Just FYI.

Zoey approached Delta, a smirk teasing at her lips. By the foxgirl's wide eyes, and her slightly parted mouth, she was disoriented by the change to her body, even for all she'd been enthusiastic about it.

And Zoey intended to take advantage of that. First, though, she wanted to tease. Arriving in front of the girl, she gripped her own cock and lined it up next to Delta's, pressing the tip into Delta's pelvis to the side of where her own member sprouted. The size difference was nearly comical when held side to side. Around eight or nine inches long, and proportional to that—maybe even thick for her size—Delta didn't remotely have a 'small' weapon. But compared to Zoey?

"It's cute," Zoey conceded. Delta's cock radiated heat into Zoey's own, the two members pressed into each other. Delta's twitched at the contact, and the foxgirl panted quietly as she stared down between their bodies, taking in the sight. "But it's pretty obvious who's the winner."

Cheeks flushed, and apparently not having managed to find her words yet, Delta pressed her hands onto either sides of their cocks, squeezing them in tighter. A shiver went up Zoey's spine at the contact. With a shaky exhalation, Delta worked her hips back and forth, sliding her cock alongside Zoey's, their foreskins bunching in Delta's grip.

Zoey was hardly immune to the sensation, and the excitement of the situation, but she definitely wasn't as affected as Delta. She'd dealt with this equipment for a while, by this point. Delta finally getting her own was something that had her heart slamming in her chest, but she didn't also have to contend with the new barrage of sensations that came with it.

"Fuck," Delta murmured, stroking up and down the two of them, her hips seeming to move on their own. "Yeah, you're the winner. It's really not fair."

Mel, thus politely letting Zoey and Delta have their moment, finally protested. She'd waited as long as she could physically help herself.

"These are mine, now," the slimegirl said, getting onto her knees and grabbing each of their cocks. "You two can do this whenever. It's my turn."

Zoey turned and cozied into Delta, pressing her shoulder into the other girl's, who likewise melted into Zoey. The two of them watched their eager third stroke along each of their lengths. With her arm wrapped around Delta, she felt every shiver and twitch of the other girl as cascades of hot pleasure coursed through her cock, caressed by Mel's skilled hand.

More than basking in Mel's grip on her own cock, Zoey marveled at seeing Delta played with. She was the owner, as Zoey had expected her to be, of an amazing cock. The thick shaft sprouting from her feminine build was twice as enticing, framed by plush thighs and beneath firm abs.

In fact, Zoey couldn't help it. She had to toy with Delta before they got to the main event.

She joined Mel on her knees, so that the foxgirl had two attendants staring up at her, faces level with her cock.

"Shit," Delta murmured, a hand digging into Zoey's hair, and the other into Mel's green locks. She pulled them gently forward, pressing each of their cheeks into her member. "I mean, if you insist."

Zoey breathed deeply, taking in Delta's musk. She was sweaty from their adventures earlier, and that scent lingered thickly on her cock. Zoey turned and pressed a kiss into her shaft, and Mel did the same. They ran their tongue and lips up and down the foxgirl's cock, getting it slick and wet together, kissing each other across Delta's shaft, their tongues bumping into one another as they sloppily lubricated the other girl.

"Come on. Don't tease," she said breathlessly. "Get to work, yeah?"

The shaky, almost disbelieving tone in her words had Zoey's own cock throbbing in excitement. But she was much more interested in Delta than taking care of herself.

"Go ahead," Zoey told Mel. "You can have the honor."

Zoey shuffled behind Mel, pressing her tits into the slimegirl's back, then leaned her chin onto her shoulder as she watched Mel's lips—guided by Zoey's hand on the back of her head, and her chest pressing the slimegirl forward as she leaned in—envelop Delta's cock tip. Zoey was torn between watching the twitching member get swallowed and watching Delta herself, who shook in place, as twitchy as her needy member.

"Don't be shy," Zoey said. "We have to make an impression."

Not gently, but not violently either, she pushed the back of Mel's head forward, forcing the goo-girl to swallow Delta's cock. Delta moaned and bucked her hips, slapping herself in the rest of the way, and her head fell backward as the pleasure of a tight, wet throat assaulted her.

"There you go," Zoey murmured into the slime's ear. "Open that throat up. It's what you're made for, right?"

Mel moaned her agreement, a wet, gargling noise, changing in tone and rhythm with each thrust of Delta's hips—because thrusting the foxgirl was, already, the excitement too much for her to resist.

In only moments, Delta was throat-fucking her partner. Zoey aided in the effort, one hand planted onto the back of Mel's head, forcing her forward, shoving the slimegirl onto Delta's cock with almost as much force as Delta slapped forward.

Lewd noises filled the air, squelches and claps of flesh on slime. Seeing how much both her partners were enjoying it, Zoey urged Mel on with harder and harder movements of her hand, watching eight inches curve downward into Mel's gooey, see-through throat, then crawl back up, only to be shoved violently down again. Mel struggled to handle the violation, choking and gargling, but she didn't resist in the slightest.

"That's it," Zoey murmured. "Take that fucking cock. Show us how much you love it."

"So much," a distorted, choking response came—or so Zoey intuited, seeing how mangled it was. Mel's body language, at least, made it clear. "I love her cock so much."

Delta gripped either side of Mel's head, then widened her stance, hunching forward slightly. Her thrusts became wild, knuckles turning white as pleasure took control of her body. The thrusts came violently, each slap of her hips into Mel's face ringing through the air. The humping was animalistic, raw lust guiding her motions. She grunted with each impact, pistoning in a desperate, nearly clumsy motion—clearly needing more pleasure, more of Mel's tight throat.

The goo-girl matched the enthusiasm. She sucked and stroked, holding onto Delta's hips to stay down.

"I can't— I can't— It's so much," Delta whined.

Zoey could tell a climax when it was coming, and so could Mel. Catching Zoey off guard, though, Mel pulled off Delta's cock and urgently said, "Share. Share it with me."

Together, Zoey and Mel stroked lips and tongues across Delta's sensitive member, who continued to thrust between the provided slick surface of their joined open mouths. Mel jerked her off to help her along, and a second later, the first sticky string ejected. Mel pulled back and closed her eyes, opening her mouth, and she coaxed the payload across her face and tongue, moaning in her own delight.

Zoey joined in, pointing the twitching member her own way, and Delta splashed hot ropes across her face, coating her. She caught a few into her mouth, and Zoey basked in thick, heady taste of Delta's first payload.

Through the whole event, Delta shook violently, groaning and spasming, her hips shoving back and forth in little twitches. Zoey suspected normally she'd be spewing obscenities or dirty talk, but she was far too overwhelmed for that.

With their hands and mouths, Zoey and Mel left the foxgirl speechless, her mind turning white from the ecstasy of having her load extracted. Behind her, a long orange fox tail jerked side to side, matching the way the rest of her body trembled.

Comically—and making Zoey feel quite proud of herself and Mel—when Delta's toes finally stopped curling, she fell backward, thumping hard into the grass, looking dizzy.

Mel took Zoey's mouth, and—having apparently hoarded Delta's reward—they basked in their mutual triumph, rubbing their tongues together and sharing a kiss lubricated by Delta's warm cum. The foxgirl watched that, too, seeming to grow even more dizzy.

"Okay," Delta conceded. "Fine. Maybe you are the priestess of lust, you devil."

Mel pushed Delta's load into Zoey's mouth one last time, then pulled away. Zoey turned to Delta, opened her mouth to display the full load of spunk, then pointedly swallowed the thick material with a smirk. Delta shivered.

"Alright," Zoey said. "Warm-up over. Mel's been waiting patiently."

"Very patiently," Mel agreed. "Now, which of you want my pussy, and which my ass?"

4.43 - ❤ Double Stuffing

Zoey and Delta shared a look. Who got which hole? It was a question deserving of a moment's consideration.

"You get her pussy," Zoey declared. "This is your event, not mine."

Delta rolled her eyes, but despite the mock exasperation, also blushed.

"My hero," she said dryly.

Further discussion was cut off by Mel, who, as she'd claimed, was out of patience. She pressed sticky green tits into Zoey, hugging her and resting her chin on Zoey's collarbone, looking up with eager—but almost annoyed—green eyes. "I swear, if you waste one more second, I'm going to lose my mind."

Zoey responded the proper way. She grabbed the slimegirl by the shoulders—who was still kneeling, as Zoey was—then forcefully rolled her over onto her stomach. Shuffling over top the goo-girl, Zoey lined up her cock.

Sticking her ass up in the air, and whining with impatience, Mel demanded satisfaction. Zoey obliged.

She pressed her cock tip between round cheeks, wiggling it into Mel's second hole. Using Mel's sticky body as natural lubricant, Zoey slid in easily—though with plenty of squeezing resistance to wrap her. She shivered as her cock was pressed in all directions by tight gelatin, and she moved her hips forward, sinking deeper and deeper into the slimegirl's gooey asshole.

With a quick jerk, she slapped her hips in the last several inches, marveling in the intoxicating sensation of Mel's firm hole caressing her.

Grabbing Mel by the stomach, she rolled the two of them over, so Zoey's own back was pressed into the grass, and Mel laid atop her. Fourteen inches of cock pulsed inside her, but Zoey stilled the desperate need to pump and jerk.

This was Delta's event, however much Zoey was having fun herself.

"Your turn," Zoey said, her eyes locked to violet ones, beckoning Delta to join.

Delta didn't need to be convinced. She crouched over the two of them, lining her own cock up between Mel's spread legs. Zoey grabbed the slimegirl by the crease of her knees and pulled her legs in tight, locking them close to her head, so Mel's feet dangled in the air in a lewd, compromised position. Mel groaned and writhed atop Zoey, too excited to control herself, needing Zoey's cock to stir around her insides.

Delta gripped her cock and guided herself in.

She penetrated the slimegirl, and Zoey felt a thick cock slide against her own, separated only by a thin membrane—one she couldn't even see through Mel's body. Their cocks floated there, inside Mel, together.

Delta sighed, and her eyes closed as she pushed inch by inch deeper into Mel, her cock rubbing against Zoey's as it ventured forward. Delta laid herself across the slimegirl, sandwiching Mel between the two of them, creating a pile of sweaty skin.

At the added pressure, Zoey couldn't help herself. Her hips took a life of their own. She humped up and down, a slow, luxurious pace, relishing the feel of Mel's asshole wrapping her cock.

And combined with the pressure of Delta's member pressing into hers? In getting to share a partner, as Delta had suggested so many times, but which was finally happening? And in such an exciting way?

Zoey nuzzled her chin in Mel's shoulder and picked up speed. Atop the slimegirl, Delta also gave into her urges. Supporting herself by her hands and knees planted into grass, the foxgirl pistoned in and out of Mel's pussy. Each stroke had a thick shaft of girl cock rubbing against Zoey's own, and the sensation whited her mind out. With so much crammed inside Mel, she was even tighter than usual—and the slimegirl already had an incredible grip.

"So ... good ..." Delta groaned. "Fuck, Zoey. Your cock feels so good against mine." She buried her forehead against Zoey's, to the side of Mel's own head, and the three girls panted and whined as all of them humped and thrusted against each other. "This is even better ... than when I had yours. How does it feel so good?"

Their speeds increased together, pleasure intensifying. It didn't take any time at all for Zoey to feel Delta's cock starting to twitch. Squeezed together inside Mel, she could feel each motion, each jerk of Delta's cock as she rapidly approached orgasm.

Zoey sympathized. Delta had a tiny amount of experience wielding a cock, but not nearly enough to resist this event.

"Cant help it," Delta moaned. "Sorry. I'm—I'm cumming."

"So quick," Zoey tutted. "But go ahead."

Crammed inside Mel, and squeezed so tightly against Zoey's own cock, she felt Delta's member swell in imminent orgasm. The foxgirl slapped herself as deep as she could, her ass straining and she arced her hips forward. Zoey kept pumping, massaging Delta's cock with long strokes, her thick shaft running along Delta's with each shove into Mel's too-full insides.

Delta came. Her body quaked and twitched as she emptied herself, spurting thick strings of seed into Mel's womb. Zoey felt the heat of her payload as it spilled into Mel. Through her green, see-through body, she watched Delta coat Mel's pussy with her white cream. The sensation, and imagery, made Zoey moan, her own climax spurred on. Her hips moved faster and harder, pushing Delta's cock against hers in a way that sent sparks dancing through her body.

Mel fell apart next. Her body tensed and trembled as she cried out in pleasure. Her asshole clenched down on Zoey's cock, squeezing tightly as orgasm pulsed through her. Delta groaned, being likewise caressed, the renewed pressure milking out even more of her own finish.

It was finally too much. Zoey's climax rushed up to meet Mel's, and with one last thrust, she slapped her hips hard against Mel's ass and released her payload. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her as she filled Mel's asshole with her seed. The sensation was overwhelming, every muscle in her body tensing so hard she couldn't move.

The pleasure drained away, leaving Zoey spent. She lay beneath Mel, going limp. Delta lay likewise exhausted, skin glistening—half from sweat, half from Mel's sticky body. She didn't make to pull out. She and Zoey kept their cocks firmly inside the slimegirl, stuffing her full. The amount of white strings floating inside her bordered on comical.

"At this rate," Delta said, "we'll turn you into a white slime, not a green one."

Zoey laughed, pressing her forehead into Mel's shoulder. "Really?"

"Sounds like heaven," Mel mumbled. She wiggled her hips side to side, stirring Zoey and Delta's cocks around, and extracting two sudden moans. "You two aren't done already, are you? Get back to work. This is a boss fight, remember?"

"Oh?" Zoey asked. "It is? Then I'm supposed to take this seriously?"

"That sounds foreboding," Mel said. "Learn some new tricks?"

"You could say that. Here, tell me how this feels."

Focusing on the slimegirl—and admittedly still tired from her finish, but more than willing to push through—Zoey put her newest branch of magic to work. Not much more than an hour ago, she'd muted the aphrodisiac effect the vines had forced onto Delta. But the more intended use was surely the reverse: to inflame a target's arousal and sensation.

The spell gripped Mel, and the slimegirl shook between her and Delta, groaning loudly. "W-Wait. What is that?" she whined. "What did you do to me?" Her hips gyrated up and down, sliding Zoey and Delta's cocks around inside her. "G-Gods, what the heck? That's so—so much! Not fair."

"Fair? It's a boss fight, remember?" Zoey teased. She turned her eyes to Delta. "Here, help get her up."

Delta did so. They slid out of their partner in unison, freeing their thick payloads to pour out, which Zoey briefly admired. In short order, Zoey had picked the slimegirl up and spun her around, so her gooey tits pressed into Zoey's own. She lined her cock up to Mel's pussy, who desperately aided her—needing more than ever to have cock inside her, inflamed by Zoey's spell.

Zoey shivered as Delta's cum acted as lubricant, helping her slide into Mel's tight pussy. Delta didn't hesitate to join Zoey, claiming Mel's ass, likewise covering her cock in the fruits of Zoey's previous finish.

With them both inside, Zoey and Delta began to move. They thrust together, in and out of Mel's tight body. Her pussy clamped down on Zoey's cock, milking her with every movement, and her ass clenched around Delta's shaft, likewise pleasuring her partner. The slimegirl aided them, humping back and forth, caressing each of their cocks in both directions with each thrust of her hips.

The sensation, amplified by Zoey's spell, was too much for the poor first-advancement boss; barely moments passed before they had started, Mel was shaking violently in their grip, her third orgasm of the night crashing through her. Zoey seized Mel's mouth with her own and shared saliva as the girl spasmed. She and Delta pumped cock into Mel at a quick, satisfying pace, working her through it.

And to be fair to Mel, she and Delta didn't last much longer either. The feeling of their cocks sliding together while crammed inside Mel's tight holes was almost as compromising as an aphrodisiac spell. Mel's fourth finish rose up to meet theirs, barely a minute after her third, and the three girls groaned and shook together as they painted the slimegirl's insides with a fresh batch of baby batter.

Zoey and Delta pulled out with wet squelches, and cum poured from Mel's holes. Her normal imperviousness had taken a hit; she seemed almost dizzy from her previous two climaxes. Zoey's spell had taken it up a notch—to a degree Mel might never have experienced.

But after a second laying in the grass, panting, Mel elbowed up and locked eyes with Zoey.

"Before you win," Mel said, "don't forget. Gross stuff. I promised you that."

Zoey paused.

Right. That.

Well, since she insisted, Zoey supposed she would take her up on the offer.

4.44 - ❤❤ How To Give Head, The Other Way

Content Warning: Unusual penetrations.

Zoey wasn't sure why the idea was so enticing. Purely because of the strangeness? That was the only reason she could imagine. And maybe some curiosity. Because what would it feel like? It wasn't every girl that Zoey could stick her dick wherever she wanted. And from the sounds of it, into Mel's ear was going to be a special experience.

Mel posted up on her knees, kneeling with her back straight. The slimegirl deliberately positioned them pointing toward Rosalie. Zoey had definitely not forgotten about her girlfriend—knowing those blue eyes had been watching her and Delta double-stuff the slimegirl had been one of the many exciting parts to the event.

Though, this.

Zoey paused. "You're not going to ... I don't know, see me weirdly if I do this, are you?"

Rosalie crossed her arms and leveled something close to a disdainful look at Zoey—in that typically way of hers that was way more adorable than intimidating. Her blush gave the masquerade away.

"Believe me," Rosalie said. "When it comes to your perversion, there are no more bars to be lowered. Have your fun." She rolled her eyes. "Besides, this is still technically a boss fight. Do what you need to win."