Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 116-125

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd always been more curious than her brothers and sisters. They were too occupied with their hunger—and so was Sol, to a degree, though by the standards of a Famished, she supposed she had far better control of herself. The excessive curiosity made hunger somewhat easier to stave off.

Plus, her thoughts were cleared after having been so thoroughly fed. That delightful load the slimegirl had poured into her mouth would last her days. She'd have to figure out how to extract more in the future, but for now, she was satiated. Divine essence went a long way.

The question was, how would she pull it off? Keeping her true nature hidden while infiltrating their society? There was a reason it wasn't something her people usually attempted.

She imagined she'd have to masquerade as a human, and in a more direct manner than usual. While her people excelled at stealth, lurking in the shadows might not be the most tenable option. She was more than capable of evading the notice of these relatively low-powered individuals—though the blonde woman concerned her somewhat, especially as she would continue to grow and feed off the shards and environment like all residents of this world did—but Sol didn't have total confidence in remaining invisible to other more powerful individuals. And since they were presumably headed back to their proper society, there would surely be those she couldn't deal with so easily.

Hence, a more traditional sort of stealth. Masquerading as a human and integrating rather than relying on her abilities to stay hidden. It wasn't something the Famished normally did, and especially not Sol, being the Fourth Daughter and prone to more restrictions, but again, there were extenuating circumstances going on—and Sol thought she could manage it. Though young, she thought she did have a better grasp on alien minds than most of her brothers and sisters.

It would still be tricky, though.

Her plan formulated as she followed the three women across the Fractures. Watching them was endlessly intriguing. Sol had cognitively absorbed a crude, if notable, portion of human culture upon taking their form, but it was unrefined and riddled with holes, so observation would do wonders for further learning.

That statement became doubly true as they reached the first outpost. Sol couldn't help the sinking feeling in her stomach as she ignored Mother's instructions by so freely exploring the tiny settlement, but exhilaration outweighed it. She snooped around and observed the various people in their day-to-day life. Most were settling down for the night, with the trek to the outpost having taken several hours and the sun setting in the meantime.

As for the party of three she was stalking—Zoey, Rosalie, and Delta—Sol watched them with just as much interest, if not more. Their nighttime activities weren't so relaxing. Sol watched that event with great interest. It seemed mostly focused on the blonde woman, with Zoey and Delta teasing her about having been 'pent up' from not joining in with the slimegirl.

Sol watched from the shadows, and, to her embarrassment and small dismay, a large portion of the event seemed to be Zoey and Delta goading Rosalie about how she was probably being watched, and wasn't that exciting? The blonde woman seemed to have mixed feelings, but it didn't stop her from begging to have the taller woman's cock stuffing inside her, or spreading her legs for what Sol could assume was her own viewing pleasure, especially as the event got more and more heated.

Sol would admit the teasing and taunting from Zoey and Delta on how their 'spectator should come join in' was quite nearly effective on her end, consequences and Mother's directives or not. But she somehow forced herself to stay hidden and instead satisfied herself with watching.

Though seeing so much divine essence pouring into the blonde woman's pussy, who wastefully just let it fill her up rather than consuming it, was a source of no small amount of incredulity from Sol. She knew humans couldn't digest the essence in the way she could, but it still seemed like some sort of sacrilege to waste it in that way.

The blonde woman had at least enjoyed it in a more carnal manner. Still, Sol's heart hurt seeing it drip out, then shortly be cleaned up by towels. Satiated or not, she wouldn't have minded another snack—she would have made so much better use of Zoey's finish than the blonde woman had.

More than being fed, too, she had wanted to join in for other reasons. She was unusually attuned to this body's emotions; lust was shockingly stronger inside her than most other forms she'd adopted. And that was only growing more true as she spent time around the champion of the lust goddess. Sol was vaguely concerned about what that meant, but she couldn't find it in herself to see it as a bad thing.

The next day, Zoey and her team continued the trek forward with the help of a guide they enlisted. Hours of quick travel later, they'd arrived to a stunning city suspended in the canopies and branches of gargantuan trees. Sol's exploration of their society began in earnest, and she also settled on what her future plans would be.

While revealing herself to the goddess's champion was off the table for now—though she doubted she'd keep to that conviction forever—she needed to get a better handle on this world and its various races. How else would she properly masquerade herself or lie to Zoey and her team, when she eventually decided on how to handle that situation? Subterfuge could only be learned through experience.

To help with her future missions, she rummaged around inside the three girl's inventories. It was a rather tricky feat, sliding into that dimensional working, but she had experimented with it while they were sleeping, and none of the three seemed to be aware she was doing it. She didn't have as great of hopes managing that against more powerful people, but these three were, while not outrageously low-powered, far from the strongest this world had to offer, and so she could get away with some things she couldn't elsewhere.

She borrowed a few items from Zoey. Namely, some of those potions she'd given to Delta to grow that appendage between her legs. If Sol was going to explore this 'city of Treyhull', then she might as well have a few tools to make the event more interesting. She was a curious girl. And in the same manner they had teased Rosalie about, Sol was also quite 'worked up', after all the events of the past two days.

She'd already decided to ignore Mother's instructions, so she might as well enjoy herself. A new weapon to aid her in her exploration of Treyhull would be quite welcome, in that regard.

5.01 - Welcome Back

With everything they'd learned, a long discussion on future plans was in order. Fortunately, the many-hour trek back to Treyhull afforded them plenty of time to do so.

Zoey, Rosalie, and Delta trailed far behind their guide, who stalwartly forged ahead, in order to buy some privacy for what were obviously rather sensitive discussions. Yelling about the end of the world to some random Fractures guide would hardly result in anything truly bad happening, if Zoey had to guess, simply because they'd be thought insane, but still, by principle it was the sort of thing they ought to keep close to their chests.

"First order of business," Zoey said. "Are we staying in Treyhull, or heading straight to Mantle?"

They'd initially planned on staying in the treehouse city for a while longer, but with looming threats like the 'cum vampire'—Delta's term had unfortunately stuck—they'd picked up in their shadows, and her and her people's—if there were indeed many, rather than just the one—inscrutable goals in this world, it might be time to accept their vacation had cut off early, and that heading for Mantle straight away was the better plan.

"It's complicated," Rosalie sighed. "There's obvious reasons to do so. This isn't something that can be treated lightly. Shards decaying? Items unlinking from whatever system they operate on? A fundamental breakdown of how our world works is horrifying. News of that does need to be brought to those who can best handle it."

"But there's also selfish reasons not to rush to Mantle," Zoey finished for her. "There's Maddy, Sabina, and you—you still want to get to fourth advancement before returning home."

Delta snorted. "Gotta show off. Return home the hero."

Rosalie flushed, and Zoey was amused to see that there might have been more truth in that than statement than even Zoey had expected. "It's not that simple," Rosalie said. "It'd be a demonstration of Zoey's usefulness. My family is ... difficult. Having proof of significant progress will smooth over any compunctions they have with my choice of teammates."

"So it's only a bit about the ego," Delta grinned. "Well, that'll help with Zoey, then. What about me?"

"What about you?"

"Yeah, you're right. Don't need anything special. I'm great with parents. They'll love me."

By Rosalie's expression, her raised eyebrows and vague amusement, Zoey could tell that probably wasn't going to be true. Delta had a certain charm to her, but one that would mesh in whatever high society Rosalie came from? That was yet to be seen.

"It comes down to how urgent all this is, I guess," Delta said. "Can we afford to put it off for another week?"

"No way of knowing," Zoey said. That was the big problem. "But from the sounds of it, this isn't something brand new. It's not a horrendous rush."

"Hopefully," Rosalie said, still chewing over the real answer to the question—what their plans would be.

"Wish our friend would come and fill us in," Delta said loudly into the air, pointedly glaring at random places in the distance. "We'd pay handsomely for the information. Well, Zoey would." Her fox-tail swished in amusement as she smirked at Zoey.

Unfortunately, their attempts to bait their visitor out had been fruitless. She wasn't even a hundred percent positive that the vampire was following them at all. Only an itching paranoia that they were being watched suggested Mel's bait had worked. She'd check using a dream potion later. Still, Delta seemed more than happy to tease the invisible spectator with bribes of Zoey's cum.

Though the foxgirl actually seemed somewhat miffed she wasn't taking them up on their offer. Not just because they did need the information on what was going on, but because Delta wanted to, at a guess, have some fun with her. To be fair, so did Zoey—the quick glimpse she'd caught when Mel had baited her out had set a good impression. Plus, a woman who seemed to literally get drunk on cum? That sounded like a good time.

Like usual, though, the bait failed, and so the conversation continued with only a short lull. They'd have to come up with something smarter to draw her out—or maybe they just needed to wait for her to get hungry enough.

"I guess that maybe it's not treating this with due urgency," Rosalie said, "but another week to properly convince Maddy, for you to work on your combat readiness, and to charge your experience boost so I can hopefully hit fourth advancement on the last shard before leaving for Mantle."

"That thing's really so amazing," Delta sighed suddenly. "I can't believe I hit third advancement from a first level shard. Barely did anything down there. You've convinced me about the goddess stuff—no way a normal class could be that strong."

"And we can maybe have Fe look into the broken item?" Zoey asked. "Or is that a bad idea?"

Rosalie frowned. "I think it's better we have my family's connections handle that."

"Fe's trustworthy," Delta disagreed. "And it's a week of wasted time otherwise. Maybe it'll break entirely if we wait."

Rosalie pursed her lips, but clearly couldn't disagree with the second half—though Zoey sensed she disagreed at least partially with the first. "We'll let her look at it," Rosalie conceded, "but spare her the full details."

"That the world's ending? Yeah, didn't plan on it."

"So we'll spend one more week sorting our business out," Zoey said. "Not rush to Mantle."

"I think it's better if we draw the vampire out, anyway," Rosalie said. "If a week passes and she's still staying hidden, then we'll have no choice. But dealing with that mess here, rather than at Mantle, is vastly preferable."

"That's the plan, then."

Check out the item, deal with the vampire, and handle other mundane business—Maddy, Sabina, and continuing to train.

***

They arrived early the next morning to Treyhull. After getting rooms at the Guild, they went straight to Fe. Beyond the broken item being one of their only clues into what might be happening to this world, and thus the most urgent, it was also time-restricted—even a brilliant woman like Fe would need some days to carefully experiment with such a bizarre piece of equipment.

The sheepgirl was, naturally, aghast. The mangled insertion of information that came with [Inspect] was effectively an eldritch horror to locals of this world, Zoey could infer from Rosalie and Delta's reactions, and the effect seemed twice as pronounced on Fe, who studied artifacts for a living.

Fortunately, it wasn't just horror, but an equal amount of fascination. Fe practically begged to study it, all fees waived. Zoey made sure to emphasize that it was dangerous, and that they really didn't know what was going on with it, but it was a pointless warning—Fe seemed practically offended to be told that, with how glaringly obvious the item's instability was.

In terms of filling Fe in, they only told her they suspected something strange was going on with the item's energy—that it might have been drained or distorted by some powerful force. Fe questioned them on that, but after some deflection, could tell they were hiding things, and while curious, didn't press. She promised to keep the item a secret and to study it carefully.

She inquired over any regular items they might have found, but unfortunately, this hadn't been that kind of trip. They hadn't wanted to spend more time in the broken shard than necessary—it was clearly unstable, and any items that came from there would be suspect.

Zoey hadn't even followed through on gathering alchemy ingredients, like the vines' aphrodisiac, because of her worry. Though maybe further research specimens for Fe and Sabina to pour over would have been useful. Regardless, they'd been eager to get out of there. Mel needed to start repairing herself, and they'd had a vampire they'd wanted to bait out of the shard as soon as possible.

After handling the item, the squad of three broke up to handle their own respective businesses. Despite the craziness of the past day, it seemed they would be reverting to their previous schedule. Zoey was admittedly concerned about the lack of urgency, but they were certainly planning on handling the issues that had cropped up, and weren't just ignoring it.

On Zoey's docket, Sabina was up next. She found the alchemist in her workshop, unsurprisingly toiling over a work bench with her usual intense focus. The woman had completely forgone the pretense of running an outward facing shop by this point; the sign was turned closed and the curtains drawn, seeming nearly abandoned. The door was unlocked, at least, and Sabina clearly heard her coming, because she was looking Zoey's way when she swung around the corner into her laboratory proper. She'd also, of course, announced herself with a tentative call.

"Good," the stern gray-eyed woman said on seeing her, not sounding surprised in the slightest. "I was wondering when you'd be back." Rummaging into a lab pocket, she pulled out a vial and tossed it to Zoey. "Drink this."

"Good to see you too," Zoey said with some amusement. Sabina's no-frills behavior was as endearing as always, and the way she paused, then inclined her head in proper greeting after a second, realizing she'd skipped a step of social nicety, was agonizingly cute.

She inspected the potion.

[Potion of Duality]: Two weapons are better than one.

Zoey paused. "Wait. Does this mean what I think it does?"

"Catalyzed from the twinrose reagent you brought me earlier," Sabina said. "And yes. It grows a second cock."

Wow.

That was, uh, a lot to take in.

Then, Sabina's words hit her. "Wait, you want me to drink it? Now?"

"I need to gather further ingredients," Sabina said. "You've been gone. I'm running low. Constant experimentation burns through supplies." The older woman glanced at her, something approaching a smirk on her lips. "It's my understanding most people would be delighted at such a welcome-back."

Zoey paused, then grinned. She vanished her pants and her portal-panties—of which Rosalie was the current owner of the linking plate—to reveal her bare lower half. Sabina glanced at her exposed member with vague interest, though she kept her usual passivity. Zoey downed the potion and threw the vial into her inventory.

"Delighted," Zoey said. "Yeah, that's one way to put it."

5.02 - ❤ Doubled Up

The transformation only took a few moments, but the sensation was a bit disorienting. As when Delta had grown her own equipment, several loud, rather inappropriate noises escaped Zoey as she wiggled in place, having to rest against a nearby counter to stay standing. Zoey thought the experience might be even more intense for her, since creating a second weapon of her particular size took some additional effort.

Before she knew it, not only was she the wielder of a single fourteen-inch girl cock, but a second had joined it.

"Well?" Sabina said. "Come here. Let me see." She stayed at her workstation, carefully measuring and distributing ingredients, but an interested glance toward her told Zoey she was invested in what was going on, for all her stoicism might suggest otherwise.

Happy to show off, Zoey approached, her two members stiff and at attention. They were stacked on top of each other, which was how Zoey had hoped it would be. The ideas were already spinning around in her head. What would this be like, with Rosalie and Delta laying on top of each other? Even thinking about it made her dizzy. Both cocks had a bead of precum leaking from their tips in anticipation.

Though she supposed thinking about other girls when Sabina was here was a bit rude. She pushed those thoughts away. Instead, other ideas intruded. Two cocks for two holes. If her partners had thought they'd been stuffed full already, how would they fare against two of these monsters? Would there be enough space? Just how much of a bulge would it create? Zoey was intensely interested in finding out.

"They're not identical," Sabina noted. "Come here."

Zoey did as she was told. Sabina stripped off her gloves, ignoring her previous work, then bent forward and inspected each of Zoey's cocks with a keen eye. The clinical nature was, like usual, as exciting as if Sabina had been drooling over them, though Zoey wasn't sure why. She was given the impression of a pretty doctor giving her a less than appropriate inspection. She gripped each of Zoey's cocks and turned them side to side, cataloging the result of the potion.

"Not identical," she confirmed. "Veins in different places. Marginal curve variance. Nearly identical volume, though, from initial appraisal." She leveled a serious look Zoey's way. "More importantly, I'm hoping for double output. We have collections to make up for."

"I've been studying," Zoey said with a grin. "So hopefully I can get pretty far in the quiz." She hesitated. "Well, couldn't study that much, but definitely here and there." There'd been downtime during the trip. She'd managed to do some reading while plodding along back to Treyhull, though it wasn't the easiest task. She would quiz herself while walking and reference the alchemy book to verify.