Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 126-135

Story Info
In an RPG-like world with something new between her legs.
18k words
4.9
10.2k
32

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5.06 - ❤ Poise

Rosalie had one major complaint about her girlfriend, amazing as she was: she was just so distracting.

On arriving to Treyhull, Rosalie had, naturally, set out to the Guild's training rooms to continue working on 'Reach', her newest third-advancement skill. She'd carried along Zoey's linking plate. She wouldn't need to use it until Zoey's training session with Maddy, assuming the mage was even available today, but Rosalie had kept it on hand just in case. Zoey's class needed recharging, and it was up to her and Delta to handle that.

Just, how was she supposed to carry around her girlfriend's fourteen inch cock and not be distracted?

As far as Rosalie was concerned, distractions were the death of a wayfaring career. How could anyone expect to reach the pinnacle of any field when it wasn't their highest priority? When their mind wasn't focused one-hundred percent on striving for the peak?

In Rosalie's case, it seemed the answer was by that same distraction providing ridiculous benefits. Zoey's class—well, Zoey in general—might occupy her mind to an outrageous degree these days, but it was hard to argue the results earned from teaming up with her.

But those distractions followed her everywhere. It simply wasn't fair. She was doing her best to stay focused and train with Reach, learning how to bend and twist space as she thrust, jabbed, and even threw her spear, but her mind kept, invariably, wandering back to that item she had sitting on the bench. She was in a private training room, more than able to afford them, and so Zoey's cock was at no risk of someone passing by and seeing it.

And yes, she could simply store the linking plate in her inventory—they had discovered early on that was safe—and thus halfway solve the distraction, but Rosalie had the item in the first place so that if it got hard, she would take care of it. That was Rosalie's signal that Zoey needed recharging.

Zoey's cock had disappeared earlier, which Rosalie could only assume meant she'd been using it on Sabina, that rather stiff alchemist she'd only met once or twice. But it was back, now. Sitting there. On the bench. Fourteen inches of her girlfriend's cock.

Rosalie shook her head clear, realizing she had, once again, gotten lost in her thoughts. She returned to training.

Another half-hour later, she admitted defeat. With a huff, she sat down on the bench next to her girlfriend's cock, somewhat sweaty from the effort of using Reach—it was an ability that took no small physical toll, as expected of a third-advancement skill.

Zoey's cock sat there, soft, but still outrageously large, and equally as tempting. Rosalie glared at it. When Zoey's cock didn't response to the scathing look, that only made her angrier.

Since when had her composure been so frail? That she couldn't even complete a training session without wanting to play around with a toy that'd been left near her? It was genuinely infuriating. She was mad at herself, of course, not Zoey, for all the piercing glare she leveled at Zoey's member would suggest otherwise.

She needed to start working on her willpower and composure. It was something she had already thought she'd mastered, but recent events had proved that was incorrect.

Rosalie fidgeted in place, some of the anger melting as an idea hit her.

Composure practice.

Keeping control of herself in a difficult situation.

Well ... Rosalie could imagine one such event that would challenge her. And it solved another problem of hers, too.

Shivering at the absurd idea, she immediately scolded herself. She couldn't seriously be considering doing that?

She reached a finger out and traced a digit across Zoey's length. It twitched in response, and Rosalie jumped almost as much as it did.

Infuriatingly, Zoey didn't spare a moment to respond to Rosalie's touch. In less than a few seconds, fourteen inches of veiny, thick girl cock stood straight up in the air, and Rosalie had to hold down the linking plate so it didn't topple over.

"Really?" Rosalie demanded. "I just have to touch you for you to be ready?"

She sounded angry, but inwardly, she was flushing. Just tracing a finger down Zoey's cock had made her instantly hard? She was that excited by the idea Rosalie wanted to play with her?

It would be rude to ignore Zoey after getting her hard, Rosalie felt. Plus, she supposed, her idea for 'composure training' wasn't that ridiculous. Maybe a bit strange, but certainly effective.

Rosalie reached out and grabbed her girlfriend's cock. The warm heat of it pulsed into her hand, and it throbbed in her grip. She stroked up and down, bunching Zoey's foreskin around her cock tip, then running her hand down, fascinated by the sight of how it shifted in her hand. Something about Zoey's cock was almost literally entrancing. Because it had been bestowed by a deity? Rosalie didn't think anything supernatural was going on with her attraction to it. Unfortunately, she might just be a slut for her girlfriend's fourteen-inch girl cock. Who wouldn't be?

Unable to help herself, having already gotten worked up from the wildly inappropriate idea fermenting in her head, Rosalie stripped off her boots and pants. She laid herself out lengthwise on the bench, then slapped Zoey's cock down on her panties, satisfied with the heavy clap of flesh. There was something maddening about how hefty this monster was. It radiated heat into her core, even through her panties. A droplet of precum dripped down, staining the blue fabric dark.

Composure training. And a bit of teasing. It might be a bit mean, but Rosalie somewhat delighted in how the timing might be unfortunate for Zoey—that she might be caught in this situation, with Rosalie playing with her, when she was otherwise trying to focus. Was she practicing potion making while having to ignore Rosalie? Would she have to excuse herself? Rosalie's lips quirked at the idea.

Shifting her panties to the side, she wiggled her girlfriend's cock tip against her entrance. She was embarrassingly drenched already, and she didn't need to pull out lubricant from her inventory; she more than coated Zoey with her own juices, taking care of that problem herself.

Rosalie gasped as she penetrated herself. Her back arched as she pushed firmly, sliding more and more of her girlfriend's fat cock into her. Her tummy bulged as the monster filled her up to a degree that shouldn't be possible. It was hard to explain what having Zoey inside her felt like. Only half-way in, her cock tip was kissing her cervix, and her pussy was stuffed imaginably full—and that was only half-way. The sensation kept intensifying as more and more of her was crammed in. Not just full, but supernaturally so. Like her entire body was a sheathe for Zoey's cock.

Pressing the linking plate to her pussy, she had all fourteen inches in. If she bent in the right way, she could watch her stomach bulge as the unwieldy member failed to fit properly inside her and distended her stomach out. It was a rather intoxicating sight, for a reason Rosalie couldn't explain.

Her thoughts flickered, of course, to that cock-ring event, where she'd actually been a sheathe for Zoey's cock. They might have to have another go with that. Maybe Zoey was even working on an easier way to get bigger, using potions? The cock ring was unfortunately uncomfortable for Zoey, so she hadn't insisted on going a second round. She'd have to ask about alchemical solutions.

Though, bigger? Was fourteen inches really not enough for Rosalie? Well, that wasn't it—it was more than enough. But she wouldn't turn down a few more rounds of more extreme play, either.

The urge to start thrusting Zoey's cock in and out of her, using it as a dildo, was enticing, but that wasn't Rosalie's goal.

Composure training. Rosalie clearly needed some of that. And what better way than this?

She pressed Zoey's cock firmly into her, situating it so it was as deep as possible. She messed with the plate to angle it so that it would sit as comfortably against her pussy as she could manage. Finished, she rummaged through her inventory and found a skirt, since pants wouldn't work well with this. Skirts weren't really her style, nor the best for combat—if suitable with the correct fit—but Rosalie made it a habit to be well-supplied, and this was exactly why. You never knew when you'd need something.

She stood. She walked over to the mirror and looked at herself. She looked, of course, normal—besides the flush on her face, which could be explained by a vigorous training session. The linking plate couldn't be seen through the skirt, obviously, though the object was slightly uncomfortable, even angled properly. But some discomfort hardly bothered Rosalie.

Besides, the real discomfort was the fact that she had fourteen inches of her girlfriend's cock crammed into her. She turned sideways then leaned backward, watching a bulge appear, running up her stomach and nearly to the base of her breasts.

She shivered as she straightened back out, and Zoey's cock throbbed inside her. Undoubtedly, Zoey was frustrated that Rosalie wasn't properly pumping it in and out of her, but she could use the training as much as Rosalie. Who knew what they'd face in future shards? Endurance training simply seemed smart.

Rosalie had a few errands to run. If this crucible she had planned couldn't teach her how to keep control of herself—being out in public with Zoey's cock crammed into her—then nothing would.

And no, she wasn't doing this because it excited her. It was strictly composure training.

She was working on her poise.

Lacing her boots back up, tossing her discarded pants into her inventory, then grabbing her spear, Rosalie set out into the training facility, and into public—with her face burning, and her pussy clenching and squirming against a cock that barely fit inside her.

5.07 - ❤ Unexpected Guest

Rosalie's skin was on fire the moment she exited the training room. She couldn't really be doing this. Her, the heiress to an entire highguild? She was hardly an instantly recognizable public figure, hence why she didn't go through extensive efforts to disguise herself, but that said, it wasn't entirely out of hand that someone recognized her.

And she was walking around with fourteen inches of her girlfriend's cock stuffed inside her?

Almost idly, she tightened her stomach, then rubbed a hand there. She could feel Zoey's cock through her shirt, or the bulge of it, at least.

Poise training, she reminded herself. She was simply building up a resistance to her arousal. Clearly, that needed to be done, with how distracted she was recently.

And it made total sense that this was an effective way to handle that problem.

A part of her rolled her eyes at the hoops she was jumping through to justify this event, but she stalwartly squashed it down. Poise training, she scowled at that mutinous voice.

Walking was a bit troublesome. Not just because she had a twitching, pulsing rod the side of her forearm—bigger, even—inside her, but because the smooth metal linking plate between her legs also made it awkward. That said, her real problem was having her organs mixed around with each step. It took nearly everything she had not to moan, or even whimper, as she strode down the hallway.

The glass windows peeking into the non-private training rooms at least acted as mirrors, and Rosalie could tell she was keeping control of herself. She moved naturally, despite the difficulty of doing so, with long regal steps, and her face was impassive, her usual stoic mask. Her years of genuine poise training had come with some benefits, and she wasn't entirely hopeless.

She reached the receptionist. Making eye contact with another woman while her girlfriend's cock was pulsing heat inside her, crammed nearly to her breasts, was more of an ordeal than she expected it to be. Rosalie was nearly set on fire with shame. Her. The heir to the d'Celestin empire. Walking around like a perverted exhibitionist. Sure, her real intent was to train her composure, but a regular person wouldn't buy that if she were somehow caught.

And, unfortunately, with the shame came an equal amount of arousal. Her pussy clamped down on Zoey's cock, and a moan nearly escaped her lips. In a burning instant of clarity, she realized that if Zoey finished, Rosalie might have some serious problems. What would she do if a bucket's worth of cum, Zoey's typical absurd load, started pouring into her?

This was a terrible idea.

She kept going.

Rosalie met warm brown eyes with her usual cool gaze. "I'm done with room 14-K." She slid the key across the counter. "Have a nice day."

"You as well, Miss," the brunette said, flashing her a smile. Rosalie returned it with a polite nod of her own, then turned and left.

Zoey's cock stirred around inside her with each step.

At least it was staying in without too many issues. She didn't have to constantly reach down and adjust it. Though the urge to do so was prevalent—though by 'adjust', she meant fall down and start pumping vigorously.

Rosalie modified her plans. She'd initially intended to head out into the city and run errands, but she admitted that was vastly overestimating her capabilities. Part of being a competent wayfarer meant recognizing what was and wasn't possible, and Rosalie knew being out in public, surrounded by so many people, was something she wouldn't survive through. Already her pussy clamped and squirmed against Zoey's cock, pleasure coursing through her with each twitch of her agitated girlfriend's thick member. Zoey had to be upset that Rosalie was just keeping it there, letting it sit inside her. Though each step stirred it around, so it was hardly fully neglected.

Which was the second problem; Rosalie was having fun with this—er, she meant, this was proving itself as effective training—but she couldn't risk having Zoey finish inside her while she was literally out in the streets. That was too much even for her.

Instead, she would stay in the training facility. She knew her way around and had practical goals here besides: she wanted to observe the various wayfarers at the public sparring pads. She'd had plenty of experience studying different combat styles, but improvement was an ongoing process; there was always something to learn from others, and that held true even when Rosalie could probably handle three or more opponents of equivalent progression by herself. While not remotely meeting her standards, that didn't mean she couldn't glean insights from others.

Beyond that, she'd been keeping a passive eye out for talent. She didn't think they'd be finding a fifth party member before leaving for Mantle, but she didn't close herself off to the idea. Especially with Zoey's receiving of the 'stat sharing' skill, it was clear that a larger party was better than a smaller one.

The number of extremely competent, low-advancement wayfarers who were interested in being railed by fourteen inches of girl cock was, though, not extremely high—and hard to suss out. But she still kept an eye out. If nothing else, she'd familiarize herself with more combat styles.

Walking through the facility toward the dueling pads was an ordeal. Rosalie kept outwardly in control of herself, besides perhaps a flush that wouldn't go away, but inwardly was another matter altogether. Heat pulsed and crashed through her with every small movement. By the time she arrived to her destination, which was only a short two-minute walk, Rosalie had started twitching, an impending climax having built up that she fought against with everything she had.

She'd been right about one thing, she supposed. This was excellent training for keeping control of herself. It was one of the hardest things she'd ever done, not giving in and letting the pleasure course through her.

The terror of that event also kept it at bay—and also, paradoxically, worked her even higher. She was surrounded by people. While maybe she wasn't giving herself away right now, if she finished, she obviously wouldn't be able to hide what was happening. Everyone nearby would watch her climax on her girlfriend's cock. In public.

She basked in the salvation of finally getting to stop and watch the nearest dueling pad, with Zoey's cock no longer stirring her around. She posted up far away from any other clumps of people. She obviously wasn't interested in discussing the ongoing fights.

Even standing there wasn't the easiest task, but it was easier than having Zoey's cock move around with each step. Slowly, the climax that had been hanging a fingernail's distance away subsided. Her lower half still clenched and squirmed against the cock inside her, but she wasn't at immediate risk of orgasming in the middle of dozens of wayfarers—some of whom she even knew by this point, having spent several days training in this exact facility.

For a while, she hazily watched the ongoing fight. The fugue of arousal made it a rather unproductive effort, but she tried her best to analyze their styles. It even made the distracting, pulsing presence inside her easier to push out of her mind. Though not easy—just easier.

"Rosalie?" a cheerful voice rang out.

Rosalie froze.

Oh, no.

She turned to the familiar voice.

"Funny meeting you here," the bright, friendly blue-haired mage joked, practically skipping over to Rosalie. "You're back already? Quicker than I thought."

This was ... not ideal.

Then again, this had been what she wanted, right? Poise training? A test of her composure? She'd gotten what she'd asked for.

"It was a short mission," Rosalie said, somewhat stiffly. "It's good to see you, Maddy."

5.08 - ❤ Failure

Fourteen inches of her girlfriend's cock throbbed inside Rosalie, and it took more willpower than she was willing to admit not to moan.

Oh, gods. She couldn't imagine the shame of that. Losing composure, and not just in public, but right in front of their potential fourth party member.

Maddy cheerfully barreled through the conversation, oblivious to Rosalie's plight. Maybe that meant she was doing something right? She felt like a complete mess, inches from falling apart, but Maddy at least greeted her like usual.

"So Delta and Zoey are back too, yeah?" she asked. "Are lessons on for this afternoon? Haven't had a chance to talk with her."

"Zoey intended to come find you and ask. So I imagine so."

"Cool. Sounds fun. Didn't have any plans, and honestly, wasn't sure what I would've done with myself. Think I've been in Treyhull too long. Needa get out again."

"I'm not one for idleness, either."

Her voice quavered on the last word, even casual smalltalk too much for Rosalie to work through, and Maddy paused, clearly noticing.

She had to know. Didn't she? Rosalie's face had to give it away all by its own.

"Wow, you look beat," Maddy said. "Went hard on your training session? Or just got done with a spar?"

Her pussy clamped down on Zoey's cock, squirming against it, and it pulsed back, radiating heat into her. Even after ten minutes stuffed inside her, it stayed rock hard, throbbing with excitement.

"The former," Rosalie said.

She let out a shaky breath, then strangled a moan before it could escape. Gods, she wasn't more excited because Maddy was here, was she? That an associate of hers was watching her? Watching her stand there, her girlfriend's gigantic cock pulsing inside her pussy?

Maddy paused a second time, and Rosalie wondered whether she was actually pulling anything off. The blue-haired girl continued with only a slight hesitation.

"Wanna have a round with me?" Maddy asked. "Finding good sparring partners can be a real challenge."