Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 126-135

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm resting," Rosalie said stiffly. "Just watching the competition, for now. Maybe later."

"Fair enough."

A short lull in the conversation. They watched the two combatants go at it for a minute or two. Maddy shifted in place, then glanced at Rosalie. "So. Um. It's good that I caught you. There's something I've been wanting to talk to you about."

"Oh?" Rosalie said, somewhat faintly.

The radiating heat was starting to suffuse her in entirety, and she wondered whether she would have to cut this conversation short and flee for a safe space. She fought down the growing pleasure, refusing to give in. At a minimum, she would finish this conversation. She hadn't lasted a quarter as long as she intended, so that was the smallest goalpost she would reach.

"Yeah. Um. I don't think there's a good way to ease into this," Maddy said. "But ... I think I know who you are. Like. Who you are."

That statement, at least, managed to shock Rosalie out of her tenuous circumstances. She stiffened, then turned a sharp look to Maddy, who laughed nervously. Maddy fidgeted as she looked back forward to the ongoing duel.

"Yeah. I mean, you know who my parents are, so you know I'm at least kind of informed. And Rosalie's a common name, since, you know, the leader of the Deepshunter guild has a daughter named Rosalie. Made it pretty popular." She gave her a significant look.

Oh, gods.

She could not be having this conversation right now. It was the worst possible time. Rosalie simply didn't have the faculties available to navigate it. She'd known Maddy might figure her identity out, since she hadn't taken any grand measures to hide herself, having only intended to be in Treyhull briefly. If she'd known it would be an extended stay, she would have dyed her hair and given a false name. For this exact situation. Normal civilians might not be that aware of what she looked like, though some would, but of course the daughter of a Sovereign—even one that wasn't especially prominent—could possibly recognize her, the daughter of Enzo d'Celestin.

Maddy's voice lowered. "You're just, you know. Too good. Freakishly. I've never seen anyone move like you do. It's incredible. I could put aside the hair, eyes, and name. I'm sure the world's not crawling with blonde girls named Rosalie, but I also doubt it's that rare. Even wayfarers who use a spear ... though we're reaching odd coincidence territory, there. But I can imagine there's only one person as good as you. Only Enzo's daughter could tear apart Delta like that. You know she was undefeated before you? And you made that first spar look like a joke."

"I ... I ..."

This wasn't fair. This couldn't be happening right now. Rosalie had been somewhat braced for the possibility, but not when she had Zoey's cock pulsing inside her, and her pussy clamping down in response, the threat of orgasm imminent.

The shame of her situation doubled. Maddy knew who she was. Rosalie wasn't just standing here as some pervert who wanted to play with her girlfriend's cock in public, but as the heiress to the Deepshunters guild.

And that only made things so much worse.

So much better.

White-hot pleasure coursed through her. She, the esteemed daughter of one of the most prominent families in the world, was about to orgasm in the middle of a populated training hall. In front of her potential teammate. Who knew who she was.

The shame roiled in her stomach, and her entire body twitched with an imminent climax. Why? Why did shame and embarrassment make her body so hot? It wasn't fair.

"I ... I have to ... I can't ..."

She stumbled as she turned and started to flee. That was a mistake as much as it was necessary. Zoey's cock stirred around inside her as she strode away as quickly as she could, trying to hide the panic, and a low groan escaped her lips, unable to be stopped like the previous. Someone looked over; Rosalie couldn't meet the woman's eyes, simply shuffling forward.

She made it out into the hallway, then gasped as one of her most intense climaxes she'd ever experienced refused to be ignored.

Worse, Zoey must have felt her spasming. Because Rosalie felt her girlfriend start to swell inside her.

No. This couldn't be happening.

Rosalie groaned as she collapsed to her knees. There were two people in front of her, in the hallway, though neither were looking at her; they chatted with themselves. How had they not noticed? It wouldn't be long.

How had she gotten here?

How did she feel so good?

A loud moan escaped her, and she rolled onto her back, hips arching upward. She pressed down with both hands on the linking plate, wanting Zoey even a centimeter deeper. The horrifying situation she was in didn't matter anymore. She just wanted pleasure. For Zoey to finish inside her. To bask in her own ecstasy.

Hot liquid sprayed into her, and Rosalie moaned and whined, toes curling as her hips jerked up and down in little spasms as her climax rushed through her. She wasn't aware of anyone or anything around her. The world ceased to exist. Shame and burning pleasure vied inside her, then joined, combining into something intoxicating.

She didn't know how long she lay there, on cool tile floor, hips arched and entire body shaking. Round after round of pleasure crashed through her, Zoey's sticky finish filling her womb unbelievably full, then spilling out of her, covering her panties, then dripping down her thighs and onto the floor.

Some indeterminable time later, she swam back to something resembling consciousness, Zoey's cock finally having grown soft inside of her, the amazing pressure relenting.

She opened her eyes.

A wide-eyed Maddy stared at her. Rosalie's stomach sank. She looked around.

The two chatting wayfarers ... weren't also looking at her?

Nor was another passerby, recently arrived?

She lay there, a pool of Zoey's cum on the floor. But nobody was looking?

Besides Maddy.

Addled and completely disassembled from her orgasm, it took Rosalie a second to understand.

Maddy had saved her. An illusion. Obvious in retrospect.

Well. Rosalie was saved from the shame of being seen by strangers. From being banned from Treyhull's guild for obscene behavior. Which would be a phrase that understated this event. But saved from her teammate, and someone who knew who Rosalie really was?

No, she hadn't been spared from that in the slightest.

For a second, they just stared at each other.

"That ... seemed fun," Maddy finally said, face burling scarlet. "Zoey mentioned the portal panties, but, uh. They're really getting some good use, huh?"

5.09 - Aftermath

For a long time, Rosalie didn't know how to respond.

"I guess they are," she finally settled on.

Maddy tittered nervously. Her face, beet red, was surely the same shade as Rosalie's own.

Rosalie looked down at herself, then back up at Maddy. The damage had already been done, so she withdrew Zoey's cock from inside her, since she could hardly leave it in. She stifled an unfortunate moan on the way out, which she pretended didn't happen, then put the linking plate—and Zoey's wet cock—into her inventory.

The situation she'd ended up in through her uncontained lust felt somewhat surreal, but she pushed past it. She needed to handle this, and didn't want to rely on Maddy's illusion forever. All it took was a high advancement mage coming by, who her illusions couldn't fool, for Rosalie's true state to be revealed.

And her true state really shouldn't be revealed. Moment by moment, the insanity of what she'd done came closer into focus.

She'd really done that?

Had she gone insane?

Well, for a certain manner of speaking, she had. With arousal. It had been so overwhelming it had erased any other judgment of hers.

She grabbed a towel out of her inventory and got to work cleaning herself up.

"I, um. Get it?" Maddy said, breaking the silence. "I've gotten caught up in some stuff I should've have, too. You're not alone there. The safety of illusions make it pretty tempting to get a little adventurous. So I get the appeal?" She blushed even deeper at the admission, and Rosalie appreciated that Maddy was making efforts to reassure her, even at the cost of her own embarrassment.

"I can't believe I did that," Rosalie muttered. "Gods. What is wrong with me?"

Maddy laughed again. "Like I said, sometimes we get caught up. Um, do you need help?"

"No. Thank you."

Mortified, Rosalie finished the frantic clean up. She wiped her thighs down then pulled the towel into her inventory. She stood, but couldn't quite meet Maddy's eyes.

"We should talk," Rosalie said.

"Yeah. Okay. Sure."

A short, mortifying walk later, with Rosalie only feeling half-conscious from the cascades of pure, distilled shame coursing through her, they arrived to a private training room. Rosalie closed the door.

There was absolutely nothing she could say to defend herself.

"Thank you," Rosalie settled on. "That would have been even more disastrous had you not been there."

Though, if Maddy hadn't shown up, she might never have lost control in the first place. Or in the worst case, Rosalie would have had the clarity of mind to seek out a restroom. Maddy's presence, along with her reveal of knowing who Rosalie was, had been the catalyst that had hurled her over the edge. Rosalie was still grappling with what that meant. The implications behind how deeply aroused by shame and embarrassment she was.

"Well, you know," Maddy said. "Happy to help where I can." She smiled, and it seemed genuine, though the blue-haired girl was still blushing deeply from the event. Rosalie was too, for that matter.

Since she had no defense that could remotely excuse her behavior, Rosalie simply moved on. The best case scenario was that neither of them spoke of the event ever again.

And there was a more important topic to address, besides. One she hadn't been able to before.

"You know who I am," Rosalie said. "Does anyone else?"

Maddy was also eager to move past the awkwardness—not that they could actually move past it. It hung in the air, and certainly wouldn't be going away. But they still tried to ignore what had happened. Maddy considered Rosalie's question. "Nobody that I know for sure. People generally mind their own business, and you haven't been here all that long. I have to figure someone'll put two and two together, though."

Rosalie had assumed the same. "We won't be staying much longer. Another week at most, then we'll be setting off."

"You'll probably be fine, then," Maddy said. "It was just easy for me because, you know, I'm more informed than most. And we're thinking of teaming up, so it was on my mind."

Rosalie nodded.

"Do the others know? I assume they don't," Maddy said.

"They don't."

"Not even Zoey?"

Rosalie winced. "I've been meaning to. I just don't know how. And we've been busy. There hasn't been much chance."

"That's fair."

Rosalie didn't hear any judgment in Maddy's voice, which she appreciated. She really did need to figure out how to tell Zoey about her family. And Delta, she supposed. If nothing else, they'd be finding out when they arrived to Mantle; she would hardly be able to hide it then. Just, she didn't look forward to the conversation. She couldn't help but feel like something would change. And, oddly, she enjoyed their group dynamic as it stood. She didn't want much to change.

"And speaking of teaming up," Maddy said. "That's another thing I wanted to talk about."

"You've come to a decision?"

"Maybe?" Maddy asked. "Um. I was also planning on talking with Zoey about it. But I wanted to talk with you first."

"Oh? Why is that?" She and Maddy hadn't interacted much. They'd spent an afternoon or two together as a group, but of everyone, Rosalie knew the blue-haired mage the least. Delta had been Maddy's friend prior to everything, and Zoey had daily lessons with her.

"Because, um. We'd need to Bond? Me and Zoey. You know. Bond." She laughed nervously, not quite meeting Rosalie's eyes. "For her class. And you two are girlfriends, yeah?"

"Oh," Rosalie said, understanding what Maddy was getting at. "Zoey can do as she pleases." She paused. "Whoever she pleases," she added dryly. "Our relationship isn't restricted in that way."

"I kind of figured, but wanted to ask."

"Well, thank you." Rosalie studied the girl. "I figured you two had already done something, to be honest."

Maddy's pink cheeks tinted back to the previous red. "Well, not, um, exactly. She hasn't used her skill on me."

Rosalie quirked an eyebrow. But they had definitely gotten up to something. From the sounds of it, nothing too intimate, but still something. Though it sounded like Maddy planned to go farther during their next training session? Zoey was getting especially lucky today.

"So are you joining?" Rosalie asked. "Not to press. But the window is growing short. We won't be in Treyhull much longer, and if you are, I'd like to do some team training in the days we have left."

Maddy's eyes widened. "Team training? What, uh, kind do you mean?"

Rosalie paused. Maddy's tone implied something. But she didn't—?

"Combat training," Rosalie said. "In preparation for the shard. There's still monsters there, as we've mentioned. It's not all—that."

"Oh. Oh! Yeah, of course," Maddy said. "I didn't mean— Just— Anyway, combat training. Sure. Sounds fun."

"Those sorts of events are reserved for the shards," Rosalie said. "Or, at least, we don't need to train for them."

"Of course!"

Rosalie shook her head, cheeks colored. "Regardless, I'm glad you're joining. I like what I've seen, and was looking forward to you saying yes." Realizing how that sounded, Rosalie clarified, "Your combat proficiency, I mean. That's what I appreciate. Not your, um." She winced a second time. "Not that I don't like what I see in that way. It's relevant too, I suppose, considering everything. Just. I don't—"

Rosalie wiped a hand down her face.

"I'm looking forward to working with you, Maddy," she said flatly.

How was she handling this so poorly? Didn't she have a lifetime of social training? Well, less than most high nobles, having always been focused on wayfaring, but still plenty. And yet she continued to make an embarrassment of herself. She could at least blame the lack of grace on her flustered state from the earlier event. Her heart squeezed and her stomach sank, remembering that. Gods, she really couldn't believe how carried away she'd gotten.

"You too," Maddy said. "I get what you're saying. And yeah, same here. I think we'll have a lot of fun." Her eyes widened. "As in, the normal kind! We'll make a good team."

At least Rosalie wasn't the only disaster.

"I need to take a shower," Rosalie said. Her efforts with the towel had only been a half-solution. "Talk later?"

"Talk later," Maddy agreed, clearly relieved. Both of them had been stumbling through the conversation and were eager to get out of it. Rosalie generally enjoyed Maddy's company from what little she'd had of it, but their particular circumstances made things too awkward. Rosalie needed a moment to herself.

Namely, to lay on the ground and dissolve into a puddle of shame.

Gods, what had she been thinking?

5.10 - Cultists

After a fruitful morning of alchemy lessons, interrupted briefly by Rosalie, Zoey set out to the training facility to see if she could track down Maddy. Cellphones were unfortunately not an invention in this world, so coordination could sometimes be tricky.

Before finding her mage tutor, though, Zoey was interrupted by someone else.

"There you are," Delta said, appearing to Zoey's side in a flash of orange hair, then looping an arm around hers and tugging. "Come on, we've gotta go."

Zoey stumbled a step as her trajectory was forcibly diverted, and soon, she was being dragged away at a brisk pace.

"Wait, what?" Zoey asked, orienting herself to her change in circumstances. "Delta? What's going on?"

"Found an in with the cultists. We're gonna go check it out."

"The cultists?"

"That was the plan, wasn't it?"

"I—I guess? But already?"

"Somebody's been productive with their morning, not laying pipe with five different girls." Delta leaned close to Zoey and sniffed. "You need a shower, by the way."

"Two girls," Zoey defended. "One of them with a portal, so it doesn't count."

"Portal?" Delta laughed. "Well, good for Blondie. But doesn't count? I don't know about that, Zoey."

"Well. Doesn't count for the smell comment. It's not that bad, is it? I cleaned up."

"You smell like sex."

"Really?"

"You always do. Maybe stop having so much of it?" Delta laughed. "But no, it's not that bad. I'm teasing. Mostly."

"Okay, back it up." The orange-haired foxgirl had already dragged Zoey out of the training facility and under the open sky; they were setting a quick pace, in a rush. "Where are you taking me? And what about the cultists?"

"I'd grab Blondie, too, but we don't have time. Couldn't find her. And I'm not so sure she's fit for this mission, anyway."

"Mission?"

"With luck, we're being inducted into the doomsday cult. I feel like that isn't a scene she'd handle well."

"What? Inducted? Be serious for a second."

"When am I not?"

Zoey gave her an exasperated look, and Delta only rolled her eyes in response.

"They have refreshments, stop whining. It'll be fun."

Zoey shook her head. She still wasn't sure what Delta was going on about—whether she could take her claims at face value. "I was planning on finding Maddy for more lessons. This is more important?"

"Uh, yeah. You can do that whenever. We need to figure out more about our cum vampire. And the world ending. Definitely seems higher on our priority list."

Zoey winced at the words 'the world ending', then looked around, but obviously no one was eavesdropping. "Maybe a little discretion would be smart?"

"Not my specialty."

"Yeah. I guess it isn't."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Real explanation, please?"

Delta groaned. "Okay, fine. I was out in town and saw one of those weirdos. Decided to check out what he was saying. After some chatting, he invited me to one of their events."

"That easy?"

"What can I say? I'm a people person."

"Uh-huh. They have 'events'?"

"Course they do. How do you think recruitment works? Just happens?"

"Still," Zoey said, finding this whole situation bizarre. "It's not illegal or something? Those kinds of meet-ups? With cultists?"

"We just call them cultists. Don't think they actually are. And even if they were, illegal? Here? In the Fractures? Even up top things are a little loose when it comes to 'religious organizations'—" she air-quoted the words, "so down in the Fractures, nobody gives a shit. Not enough policing force, so you really have to cause trouble to draw attention. But that's not really these guys's deal, anyway, I think. They're not troublemakers. Necessarily."

"And what is their deal?"

"Dunno, but sounds pretty damn relevant to ours," Delta said. "Like we already knew, they're talking about decaying shards. That it'll spread to the Fractures, then Haven. End of the world, all that business. Don't know how they came to that conclusion, but there might be a seed of truth. I'm thinking we'll need to talk to someone higher up than the street peddlers, though, to find out. Hence, socialization."

"An event," Zoey repeated. "What is it, anyway?"

"A soirée, I suppose?"

"Really?"

"Well, soirées are in the evening, and this is for the afternoon. But yeah. Pretty much. Refreshments and some talking. A presentation, maybe? Robert—that was the guy I was talking with—kept hinting there was some kind of big reveal at the end. 'Proof' of it all."