Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 166-175

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disgusting.

Zoey was a deep sleeper, but only so much of one. Groaning as her cock was squeezed on all sides by Rosalie's pussy, bulging her stomach out with each hard impact of Rosalie's ass into her lap, Zoey finally stirred. Her eyes fluttered open, hazy with sleep—being interrupted from whatever lewd dream she'd been in—but quickly clearing up.

Green eyes looked at Rosalie, softening as she realized what was happening. Rosalie flushed at the telling reaction, the honesty in her face. That was one of the things that never failed to compromise Rosalie. How easily Zoey showed affection, and how genuine it was. She liked Rosalie. Not for her name, her strength, or any other reason. Just her. The concept still felt so strange.

"Good morning, Rosie," Zoey murmured, her hands settling onto Rosalie's hips. "What did I do to deserve this?"

It took a second for Rosalie to gather her thoughts. She sniffed, trying to cobble some composure back. "Once again, I woke to see that thing of yours sticking up. You really are a handful."

Zoey spared an amused look for her, then turned to look at Delta. She blinked, seeing the foxgirl jerk herself off with the pocket pussy.

Delta, as unashamed as always, shrugged. "What? If there's a show going on, I'll enjoy it. Is that a crime?"

Zoey laughed, unsurprisingly unbothered by the situation.

"Though, now that you're awake," Delta said, slipping the toy off herself. "Think I could borrow your mouth? Blondie stole all the cock."

5.49 - ❤ A Third III

Delta honestly wasn't sure which benefit of moving in with Zoey and Rosalie she liked more: that she got to wake up snuggled in with her girlfriend each morning, or that, now, she could poke the haughty Princess's buttons from within the safety of her own home. Both were pretty great.

Her 'girlfriend', though. That still felt weird. It'd been a while since Delta had made a relationship official. Recently, she'd almost exclusively been in a series of casual flings. And not just because the transitory nature of wayfaring life demanded it. While several of her hook-ups had been—well, impressive—there hadn't ever been a real connection. That was different with Zoey. And no, she wasn't saying that just because the woman was unbelievably attractive and always ready to join in on her antics. Or even that she was also a wayfarer with immense potential and, therefore, compatible with her future. Those were upsides, but not what made her stomach flutter whenever soft green eyes caught her own.

Plus, Rosalie came bundled in. Delta hadn't decided to go official with Zoey just because the haughty, easy-to-tease old-blood came as a package deal, but if she were dating a woman with multiple partners, then it would be for the best that Delta liked them. And Rosalie? She very much liked her. Or, rather, she liked making the girl blush and squirm. And annoying her. Rosalie was just way too easy to get a reaction from in basically all ways. How could she help herself?

That both women were freaks was also pretty great. Delta had always had a high libido, and yet, if anything, she might be less horny than Zoey. And certainly less than Rosalie, that poor repressed virgin. Not that Rosalie was literally a virgin—she was bouncing on Zoey's lap at this very moment—but rather, she had that energy. And not just because she was so easy to make cum. Though that was a big reason.

Standing at the edge of the bed, Delta lined her cock up to Zoey's mouth. The woman had obliged her request as soon as she'd made it. Zoey was usually the woman giving, but she didn't hesitate to give back. Delta appreciated that—especially since she'd become rather infatuated with this new tool of hers. Zoey kissed soft lips around her sensitive tip, then slid a tongue around the ridge, sending a shiver up Delta's spine. The new sensations really were so intense.

She wouldn't say she liked the new equipment more than her original—taking a good pounding was as amazing as always, especially by her ridiculously well-endowed girlfriend—but it was definitely newer. Newness came with an enjoyment factor of its own. Experimentation, exploration, going places and doing things she never had: that was one of the reasons Delta loved wayfaring. That mindset carried over everywhere, even, and especially, to sex.

Not that she needed to justify why having her cock sucked felt so great. Pretty self-evident.

Delta moaned as she slid deeper into Zoey's mouth, claiming that hot, wet, tight tunnel inch by inch. The flesh of Zoey's throat bulged outward as Delta's hips carried forward, and she marveled at the sight. Sheathing herself—with Zoey's lips pressing into her pubic area—Delta came to a stop, little jolts of electricity dancing through her as the woman's throat muscles massaged her. Delta rubbed at the thick protrusion bending Zoey's throat out, and the woman gagged, her tunnel convulsing across Delta's cock, drawing another low groan from her.

Seriously. What a way to wake up.

Ahead, still mounted on Zoey's lap—taking Zoey's lower half, where Delta got her top—Rosalie watched Delta with a mix of reactions, each that Delta could read plain as day. There was the obvious: the blush on her cheeks, flustered as she watched Delta sink her cock into her girlfriend's mouth. But also her typical Princess haughtiness, something close to annoyance as she saw Delta violate Zoey's airway. Delta would have called it jealousy, that she wanted Zoey to herself, but she could tell that wasn't it. Instead, she just didn't like it was her doing the violating. And especially so confidently. Using Zoey, and not-so-gently.

Rosalie obviously thought Delta didn't deserve Zoey, or something along those lines. Certainly, Rosalie thought she was better than her. Her arrogance had been obvious since day one. It was, oddly, one of the larger reasons Delta found taunting the woman so irresistible. How could she think so highly of herself, then be begging to cum five minutes later? After barely being touched? Then revert right back to her I'm-better-than-you attitude?

She couldn't tell if Rosalie was insufferable, or cute. Maybe insufferably cute.

Slowly starting to thrust, plunging herself into Zoey's throat with gentle smacks of her hips into her face, Delta leaned forward, bending over Zoey's body and getting closer to Rosalie—to rest a hand on her stomach, feeling the bulge there, thrusting in her with each bounce. "You're getting pretty good at taking that thing," Delta murmured, holding eye contact. There was really something about her piercing blue gaze that made it impossible to look away. "I'm impressed, Princess."

Rosalie looked down at the hand on her stomach. For a second, she almost seemed like she was going to sniff and ask Delta what she thought she was doing, touching her like that. Maybe a minute earlier, she would have. But, in typical fashion, she was melting down, her inhibitions disappearing.

Not saying anything, Delta slid her hand down the woman's stomach, feeling her toned stomach as she continued to bounce. Reaching the bottom, she turned her hand, resting her two middle fingers on the woman's clit. She gave a teasing little rub, and, exactly as expected, her hips arched forward into Delta's hand, groaning. She was so comically easy to get reactions from. Delta couldn't get enough of it.

Delta leaned down further, drawing her face close to where Rosalie and Zoey were joined. She enjoyed that sight for a moment—Zoey claiming Rosalie—then turned her gaze up. Holding eye contact with Rosalie from down between her legs was even more scalding, and by Rosalie's quickly darkening cheeks, she agreed.

The blonde slowed her bouncing, taking a more sensual pace. Delta accepted the silent permission: she kissed Rosalie's lower stomach, then trailed down, planting her last kiss directly onto Rosalie's clit. She flicked the sensitive spot with her tongue. Zoey kept working her hips, making the girl bounce, so eating her out was a bit awkward—not that Delta was complaining. The two-pronged attack was taking her apart: Rosalie shuddered, a hand digging into Delta's hair, brushing against a fox-ear and making it twitch.

She grinned. By how Rosalie's hips were jerking into her face, Delta could tell she was close already. With both Delta's tongue flicking across her clit, and Zoey's cock stirring her insides around, Rosalie wouldn't last long. Delta, obviously, would take any opportunity to humiliate the woman with a shamefully fast finish, so she redoubled her efforts. She grabbed Rosalie's hips and put her years of experience to work. Gasping, Rosalie's other hand joined the first, pushing Delta's face in. Delta eagerly took her apart. Soon, Rosalie was bucking and convulsing, grinding her hips into Delta's face as much as Zoey's cock. Delta worked the girl through her orgasm.

When she finally pulled away—a bit dizzy for air—Delta said, "So much for you taking care of her. How are you gonna let yourself cum that fast?"

Rosalie, also dizzy-looking, managed to cobble together a disdainful look, though the effect was rather muted, considering her current state. "So?" she asked. She lifted her hips, then slapped back down. "I don't have to stop just because I'm—ah—sensitive. I can keep going." The hitch in her voice gave away her attempt at a stoic demeanor. Delta laughed at her, which only deepened the blonde's blush.

Delta considered how best to keep teasing, but frantic patting on her thighs alerted her to a problem. Zoey was running out of air. Delta had been using her throat the whole time; in fact, she was kind of impressed Zoey'd lasted so long without breathing. Reluctantly, she pulled her hips up, slipping out and giving her a brief reprieve. Zoey gulped in air, face bright red. Delta only let her catch her breath for a short few seconds before sliding back. Zoey didn't protest; Delta sheathed herself, then started slapping her hips into the woman's face, re-filling the air with loud squelches.

Ahead, Rosalie had leaned back, hands on either of Zoey's shins as she bounced up and down at an angle. The position made the bulge on her stomach even more pronounced. And, honestly, despite Delta's mental comment about the girl giving off virgin energy—she really knew how to work her hips. She watched, transfixed. The girl was a fast learner.

A groan vibrated through Delta's cock, telling her that Zoey was getting close to her own climax. She usually lasted longer; either Blondie's technique was taking her apart, or choking on cock had riled her up. Speaking from experience, probably both—there was a reason Delta hadn't let her fully catch her breath. Something about literally drowning on cock could be pretty intoxicating. The roughness wasn't just because Delta liked taking control, here and there.

Zoey could last a little longer, though. She had faith. Delta hadn't finished having her fun with Rosalie. "Let me," she ordered the blonde, grabbing the base of Zoey's cock and interrupting the girl's bouncing. "She's almost there. But I want to do it."

The blonde hesitated, confused at what Delta meant, but she obeyed without question—Rosalie had a tendency to do that, whatever her haughty expressions and words would suggest otherwise.

"Lift up. Until you're almost off."

Rosalie shimmied down Zoey's lap, slipping Zoey's cock out of her as she did.

"There. Stop."

Only the top half of Zoey's cocktip stayed in Rosalie—the tip of her tip, barely penetrating. Delta started pumping, sliding her fist up and down, milking Zoey's twitching cock. She was close; it wouldn't take much.

Delta wasn't sure where this had come from—deciding to finish Zoey off like this. The urge had overtaken her. She wanted to be the one responsible for this. "Ready for me to fill you up, Princess?" she murmured. Her eyes stayed locked to Rosalie's as she kept jerking Zoey off, waiting for a response. The red-faced woman hesitated, then slowly nodded.

Zoey came apart, whining her pleasure into Delta's cock, which was still cramming her throat. Delta pumped both her fist and her hips fervently, excitedly bringing Zoey to climax—milking the woman's twitching rod straight into Rosalie's pussy. She felt each heavy jerk of Zoey's cock as she pulsed sticky strings into the woman on her lap. It felt, strangely, so much hotter than Delta expected. Getting to fill Rosalie up, for a sense of the phrase. Milking Zoey into her.

With that fantasy filling her, Delta slid over the edge herself. She groaned and slapped forward, sheathing herself. Zoey grabbed her ass with both hands and kept her buried as Delta strained forward, squirting out thick strings into her girlfriend's stomach. In a haze, Delta kept pumping her hand, getting more and more of the lewd batter into Rosalie's womb. Basking in their mutual climax.

Then, when the two of them finally came down, Rosalie was, hilariously, nearly there herself for a second time, despite her recent finish. Delta pulled out of Zoey, pushed Rosalie over, then buried her face between the girl's legs. Rosalie responded like the needy woman she was: her powerful thighs squeezed either side of Delta's head as she pushed Delta's face in. The taste of Zoey's fresh load mixed with Rosalie's juices, and the musky taste dizzied Delta as she ate away. She happily brought the blonde to her second bucking climax.

Finally, when Delta was done riding the girl through her whining orgasm, she pulled out and collapsed into the sheets. So did the other two girls; they panted as they came down from their respective highs.

"I declare this, officially, a good morning," Delta announced. "Why didn't I move in sooner, again?"

Rosalie made a noise that conveyed mixed feelings, though Delta sensed a definite note of agreement, however much she wouldn't formally verbalize it.

"Oh, and by the way," Zoey said. "I think I leveled again."

Delta's eyes—previously shut as she caught her breath—shot back open. "Again?!"

5.50 - Solidify

"Unbelievable," Delta said. "Another advancement, already." She huffed. "You know, I'm kind of pissed. You advance your runes by fucking girls, meanwhile we have to risk our lives and wade around in monster guts to progress." She paused. "Though," she conceded, "I guess you're doing your own fair amount of wading around in guts—but not like we had to."

Zoey laughed at the turn of phrase, while Rosalie eyed her with distaste. "Must you always be so crude? Have some decorum."

"Yeah, that's not happening," Delta said. "But really—don't you agree?"

Rosalie, who had instantly reached over to place her hand on Zoey's cheek, reading her tabula anima, pursed her lips. Zoey didn't need an explicit answer to see that Rosalie did agree. Zoey couldn't fault Delta's outrage, either. Compared to most people, her form of leveling was definitely far more enjoyable. Unfairly so.

"Well, anyway. What's it looking like?" Delta asked. "Which rune was it?"

"Runes, actually."

"Two of them?!"

"All four," Rosalie said, her tone dry.

Delta's mouth fell open, and she full-on gaped at Zoey. Even Zoey's eyebrows went up. This was the first time all four had incremented over the same night. The foxgirl recovered, then glared at her. Zoey raised her hands defensively. "Look, I know I'm lucky. I'm hardly denying that. I have both of you in my bed, don't I?"

"Flattery won't save you," Delta said, poking her in the shoulder. "All four runes? You haven't even been in a shard. We're been running around the city and fucking like rabbits, and you've advancing all four runes?"

"I've been taking my lessons seriously, too" Zoey said defensively.

"And? Most wayfarers do. But they don't advance four runes in less than a week while lazing about."

Zoey certainly wasn't lazing about, at least in the full meaning of the phrase. But she didn't defend herself; she understood Delta's sentiment.

"I'll remind you that you're benefiting too," Rosalie pointed out. "Her Growth skill means our next shard will probably boost both of us to our next advancement—or at least close."

"Still," Delta grumbled. "It's insane."

Zoey knew Delta wasn't actually upset. She was just incredulous, and teasing in her usual over-the-top way. Zoey completely understood how her easy progress could feel kind of invalidating to her months of hard work. Most people spent their lives nearly dying to reach the higher advancements, and here Zoey was, doing it while—well, as Delta said, frolicking about, fucking like rabbits. Even if Zoey was also attending her alchemy and magic lessons as a diligent student.

"So, what's she got?" Delta asked.

Rosalie withdrew her hand, having sorted through Zoey's newly gained abilities.

"And we should probably teach her how to do that herself," Delta added. "It's not that hard to learn, even if she's an alien."

"She's not an alien," Rosalie said. "Just a ..." she failed to find the proper word, so sniffed and moved on. "And yes, I've been meaning to get around to it."

Zoey knew the real reason Rosalie hadn't prioritized teaching her: she found the act of reading her skills intimate. And while Zoey would like to be able to read her tabula anima herself, so she could sort through her abilities in her own mind without Rosalie's help, she didn't mind indulging her girlfriend. It wasn't that high of a priority.

"So?" Zoey prompted. "Hit us with it."

Rosalie didn't seem flabbergasted by anything she had seen, like some of the earlier reveals, but that was more likely because she understood Zoey's position better—and a person could only be surprised by her class so many times. Her lips were pursed, anyway, so whatever skills she'd read, they had prompted some sort of reaction.

"Which first?" Rosalie asked.

"Whatever one's got you frowning like that," Delta said, poking at her cheek—which Rosalie leaned away from and eyed her for. "Cuz that's gonna be the fun one."

Rosalie looked at Zoey, pointedly ignoring the third woman.

"Uh—how about arcana, first? Honestly, that's what I'm most excited for." Her lewd abilities were fun, and she was excited to see what she'd gotten, but the reality of her transmigration through worlds had been hanging over her head more and more. She didn't think 'saving the world', whatever that meant, would include a traditional set of combat skills, but her Rune of Arcana was her most standard wayfaring Rune—her most practical means of fighting.

Plus, it gave her access to free-form magical abilities. Who wouldn't be excited to see how that developed?

"Arcana. There's two skills that came with it," Rosalie started, though she was quickly cut off by Delta.

"Two?!"

"One of them is a filler," Rosalie said. "A Circle upgrade."

"Huh?" Zoey said.

"Second Circle: Cast spells up to two Circles in complexity." Rosalie shrugged. "I'm not a caster, but as far as I know, it's standard to receive on second or third advancement."

In that case, that would make this rune the only one growing at a normal pace. As she'd already noted, her Rune of Arcana was her 'typical wayfaring rune'.

"And the other?"

"Arcane Link," Rosalie said. "Join with target and control their mana, allowing for greater casting. I'll be honest—I don't think I've heard of that. The ability to seize another person's mana. It's quite interesting."

"Maddy's gonna have a field day with it," Delta said thoughtfully. "Get ready for her to be all over you. She'll probably want you for a full day of experimentation." She paused, then waggled her eyebrows—turning it into an innuendo after the fact.