Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 166-175

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoey nibbled on Rosalie's ear and wrapped her arms around her stomach, snuggling in. "Well, Rosie," she murmured. "Are you sure you want to know? What we're going to do to that cute little cock of yours? How we're gonna make a big mess of it?"

The blonde panted, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Her hips gave a little thrust up, making her cock sway, and she moaned. She didn't manage to get a real response out.

"You see," Delta started, scooting forward with a devious grin on her lips. "Me and Zoey, we're going to milk you. Empty that twitching cock of yours. And how we're going to do it is really, really embarrassing. So are you sure you want to know?"

Rosalie bit her lip, trying to muffle her moans and whimpers. She trembled on Zoey's lap.

"Well, I'll tell you, then," Zoey murmured into her ear. "Me and my girlfriend here, we're going to ..."

She let the silence hang, savoring the anticipation.

"... we're going to ..."

Rosalie wiggled on her lap.

"Do nothing," Zoey said, laughing once at her. She kissed Rosalie on the neck.

"What?" Rosalie asked, looking over her shoulder. "What does that mean?"

"That we're not going to touch that gross, fat cock of yours. Because," Delta said pointedly, "we don't need to. You're a pathetic, needy girl who can't help but shoot a mess over herself the second someone gives her some attention. So we're going to have you make a huge embarrassment of yourself. Have you cum without laying a single finger on you. That's our plan."

Rosalie's eyes went wider and wider as her jaw worked, trying to come up with an objection. "That's ridiculous," she finally said, weakly. "I'm not— I wouldn't— do you really think—"

"Oh, you will," Zoey laughed into her ear. "You'll make such a mess all over yourself. I mean, look at it. Your pathetic little dick. How it's leaking. Are you close, already? Do you have that little self-control? If I gave just a few pumps, would you blow all over yourself? The moment I touched you?"

Rosalie looked down at herself, staring at her throbbing erection. Even she could see that Zoey and Delta might have a point. Still, she protested for the sake of her dignity.

"N-No. I—I wouldn't," she mumbled. "You two are—don't be ridiculous." Contradicting her limp rejections, her cock twitched, and another fat drop of pre-cum slid down the shaft. It really was leaking at an incredible rate.

"It's so excited just from being looked at," Delta laughed tauntingly. "I think I would die of shame if mine looked like that before someone even started touching it. Don't you have any shame?"

Rosalie panted loudly, her eyes locked to her cock. A part of her did seem to be trying to rein herself in. She swallowed hard, trying to steady her obviously swimming thoughts. But she wasn't having much luck.

"Seriously, you're so embarrassing," Delta said. She grinned wolfishly at the blonde. "In fact, I'm so sure that you don't stand a chance, that if you don't cum in the next few minutes, you can do anything you want to me." She leaned forward. "Anything. At all. Like that earlier bet of ours. And I'll apologize for all the times I've called you a hungry little cockwhore. I'll grovel and say my sorries however you want. That's how confident I am that you're already about to cum."

"I won't," Rosalie muttered. Her voice lacked conviction. Her eyes were locked on her own cock, watching it with a dizzy expression. Zoey couldn't blame her; Zoey was also looking at it dizzily. It was difficult to keep her eyes away from. "I— I won't," Rosalie insisted, a little stronger.

"You sure about that?" Zoey asked. She wrapped a hand gently around Rosalie's neck, gave a light squeeze, then moved upward, fingers onto her chin, gripping her. She dug a thumb into her lips, then tugged her mouth open and slipped in. Rosalie groaned. "But imagine how good it would feel. To blow a hot, sticky load for us," Zoey murmured, dragging her thumb from side to side, feeling Rosalie's tongue move underneath. "Your first ever load, from your new little girl dick. All over yourself. There'd be no coming back from it, you know. Your first is your first. Something that only happens once. And that would be the most pathetic first a girl's ever had. Squirting your gross cock juice all over yourself, when all you had to do was wait? And we'd help you ourselves?"

Delta lay onto her back, spreading her legs for Rosalie. Her hand wandered down, past her stomach, then between her thighs. She rubbed slowly back and forth, teasing at her slit. She sighed in pleasure, wiggling her hips for Rosalie's sake. "I'd let her stick it here, Zoey, if she holds out. She'd get all the relief she wants, if she has he slightest bit of dignity. Imagine that. Her big, fat, juicy cock sliding into me. Stretching me out. Pumping a big, sticky load of cum right into my slutty little pussy. She just has to wait two more minutes. That's nothing, right? She can hold off for two minutes. Even she isn't that pathetic."

"You aren't, are you?" Zoey murmured into her ear. Rosalie moaned in response. "I can't imagine being such a slut that I couldn't hold it for two minutes, Rosie. I mean, come on, you aren't even being touched. God, it would be so embarrassing if you failed."

"So embarrassing," Delta agreed, dragging her fingers along her entrance. She spread herself wide for Rosalie, then arched her hips forward to give her a better look—which the blonde couldn't tear her eyes away from. Her cock twitched and another fat droplet of pre slid down her shaft. "But I'm sure you're better than that. Even I don't think you're that pathetic."

Rosalie said nothing. The only noises coming from her were breathy, needy moans, muffled by the finger Zoey teased around inside her mouth. Her breathing came rapidly. Her entire body was flushed. Her cock drooled pre-cum. The liquid oozed down her length in long strands. The thick member was twitching nearly violently at this point. Zoey could tell Rosalie was right on the edge.

A part of Zoey was amazed by that. It was really going to happen? Without even being touched?

"Need a little more help?" Delta asked. A dildo appeared in her hands, and she slapped it down on herself. Her hips jumped forward in reaction, and it didn't seem an intentional part of the act. Delta was worked up, too. How couldn't she be? Something about teasing Rosalie drove Zoey wild, and Delta clearly felt the same.

Really, it was Rosalie's own fault. She shouldn't be so cute when getting bullied.

"Watch," Delta said. "I can even pick when it happens. You're so easy, I can decide when you lose. Because right now, you're imagining this is your cock sliding against me." She rubbed the long, see-through dildo against her entrance, parting her lower lips and slicking it with her juices. "And as soon as you stick that thing inside, you're going to cum. Just like that. I'll be so embarrassed for you." She lined the toy up. "Ready, Blondie?"

Zoey sat up with Rosalie, getting them both on her knees. She pushed Rosalie forward until the two of them were between Delta's legs—and Rosalie's cock was hanging over Delta's body, right over her crotch. Rosalie whined, and she started wiggling in Zoey's grip. Losing her demeanor. Starting to slip.

Zoey tugged on Rosalie's hips, pulling her back—lining her cock up so the tip hovered at Delta's entrance, up in the air. Even just imitating Rosalie's imminent entry into Delta, Zoey knew it would be enough. Rosalie might fall apart just kneeling there, at this point. Her cock twitched and throbbed wildly, leaking drops of precum onto Delta. It was impressive she hadn't cum already. She looked ready to go insane, she was trying so hard to hold off.

"Here we go," Delta murmured. "Princess loses her dignity forever. Ready?"

"N-No," Rosalie groaned.

"Three ..."

"I—I won't," Rosalie moaned, struggling in Zoey's arms.

"Two ..."

"No!"

Zoey gripped her chin and forced her to watch Delta's pussy. The dildo lined up at her entrance, mimicking Rosalie's cock.

"One ..." Delta said teasingly, dragging the word out.

Then, Delta slid the dildo in, her back arching as she sheathed the toy. At the same time, Zoey pushed her own hips forward, jerking Rosalie's lower half in a thrust—imitating the blonde plunging into Delta.

The fantasy was enough. Rosalie's hips arched even farther forward, and she cried out. Her cock twitched violently, and after a long, frozen moment, finally, amazingly, Rosalie sprayed her first long, sticky strand of cum. The liquid flew out, painting Delta's stomach in a thick, ropey line.

Rosalie moaned, and her hips started to work like a piston. Zoey held onto her, hugging her waist, marveling at the way the girl's lower half convulsed in awkward, desperate motions. She shot again, and then again, each spurt as long and forceful as the last. Spilling over Delta, splattering her stomach, breasts, face, hair, the liquid going wild as her cock swung around with her frantic motions.

Rosalie whined as she fell apart, her fantasies milking her dry. It went on for a while, and Zoey hugged her through it, pinning her arms to her side, refusing to let her have even an ounce of real, physical stimulation.

Finally, panting, Rosalie slumped in Zoey's arms. Zoey let her fall forward, easing her into Delta, who caught her happily. She cradled the blonde in a hug, grinning up at Zoey. Rosalie's hips jerked forward one more time, sliding her cock against Delta's stomach, enjoying, for the first time, the hot flesh—the actual sensation of something touching her sensitive member. But she didn't continue; the last of her energy went out, and after a weak groan, she went still, sagging into Delta.

Delta blinked.

She patted Rosalie's cheek.

"Oh, shit. She actually passed out." Delta laughed with delight. "That's crazy. Poor girl tried so hard, and just couldn't." She sighed. "Gods, she is just way, way too cute."

5.53 - Found

Rosalie wasn't sure what was more embarrassing: the horrifying way Zoey and Delta had extracted her orgasm, or the excessive assurances they had showered onto her afterward. Even Delta, the ever-persisting irritant, had gone out of her way to tell Rosalie that she hadn't meant what she'd said. That there wasn't anything wrong with Rosalie having lost control, especially so easily. And while, admittedly, a small part of Rosalie had genuinely been ashamed at how easily they'd taken control of her, and even worried what Zoey and Delta thought of her ... higher than typical sensitivity ... Rosalie had absolutely, certainly not needed to be pampered afterward in the manner she had. She was hardly made of glass.

Afterward, the day carried on like most before it. Rosalie spent her morning and afternoon training until her muscles were screaming, begging for relief. Rosalie found the intensity refreshing: a great way to clear her mind. Familiar, and thus comfortable. She felt less guilty after a day of hard work, too, over how impractical certain portions of her life had become. The excuse that Zoey's class boosted their opportunities for progression far beyond what would normally be possible was only half an excuse. Because she could have that benefit while still structuring her life in an efficient way. Which she wasn't.

Point in case: this afternoon. Where Rosalie headed, after training.

To a ...

A ...

Well. There was no way to put it that would lessen the impropriety. A sex store. She, Rosalie d'Celestin, heiress to one of the three most influential wayfaring organizations in the world, was walking around, blushing, as she took in all manners of wildly inappropriate 'leisure items'.

Rosalie was ... impressed. The variety boggled her mind. She'd had no idea how many ways artisans—if they could be called that—had fashioned fake toy-cocks. Only a portion of their catalog even resembled real genitalia. Some of the toys were bigger than Zoey's, which was absurd, because her girlfriend needed a literal magical ability to stuff herself inside Rosalie. What purpose was a toy these sizes?

Though, Rosalie would admit—actually, she would never admit it—that she did appreciatively eye some of the bigger, stranger-looking ones. Some that would stick nearly up into her throat, if she tried to ride them, which was just complete nonsense. Still, it would definitely be ... an interesting experience, playing around with them. Rosalie had found an appreciation for the insane stretch that came with tackling larger sizes.

She shook her head clear. She had come here with a vague, highly embarrassing goal in mind, but a goal nonetheless. As much as Zoey and Delta had poured their adoration into her after her thorough humiliation, Rosalie had come to terms with a truth: she had a shortcoming. She was, simply put, way too easy to make cum. Embarrassingly so.

Rosalie, ever the practical forward-minded wayfarer, was more than capable of admitting when there were areas she needed to improve in. While admitting to a shortcoming out loud was indecorous behavior—the leader of an empire should always appear unassailable, and while Rosalie was far from the leader of the Deepshunters Guild, she was poised to become that, however many decades it might take—admitting her faults to herself was crucial for growth.

So.

Rosalie was embarrassingly fast to cum, and she needed to fix that. Doubly so when Zoey's potion was affecting her. When she had ... a cock. A shiver went up her spine, remembering the whole event. She didn't have the same obsession that Delta did with growing that thing between her legs, but Rosalie might not be wholly against trying it a second time. Though, admittedly, having Zoey bulge her stomach outward would simply never be beat; that was definitely her favorite way to 'engage', intimately speaking.

"You need any help, miss?" a voice to her side asked. "And, uh, that's for our more experienced clientele, by the way. Not sure if it's great for beginners."

Rosalie didn't jump in surprise; that would indicate a terrible lack of awareness unacceptable even in the most casual of circumstances. Rather, she very slightly, imperceptibly really, twitched in not shock, but the mildest sort of surprise. Her eyes had, perhaps, started to glaze over as she imagined some of the uses of the many items on display, but she had kept perfect situational awareness the whole time.

She faced the woman. The sex toy clerk was a woman in her mid-thirties, with nose and ear piercings and vibrantly colored neon-green hair.

"Experienced?" Rosalie asked. Had she just called Rosalie a 'beginner'? She found herself mildly offended, even if she really shouldn't be. "I'm plenty experienced."

The sex toy shop clerk paused. Her lips tugged up into a smirk, before she quickly wiped it away, as if she hadn't meant to let the reaction show. Rosalie could tell what the involuntary response meant: she didn't believe Rosalie. Which, again, wasn't a bad thing. Why had Rosalie even defended herself?

But, Rosalie was experienced. Sure, all of it might have come from the past few weeks, but in that time, she'd had enough sex to correct all her years of—well, seclusion wasn't the right word, but Rosalie had definitely been singularly-minded during that time. Romance and sex, very, very much not something she'd spared more than passing thoughts for.

But her point: she wasn't inexperienced, and certainly not a 'beginner', and frankly, thanks to the strange encounters from the shard, she had likely seen—and done!—some things even this woman never had.

So. There. She wasn't inexperienced. A simple fact.

"Right," the clerk said. "I'm Ash, by the way. Are you looking for anything specific?"

Rosalie considered pushing the point, but recognized that wouldn't help her case. If anything, it would be odd—revealing, even—if she continued to insist. So she internally grumbled, but didn't voice her complaints further.

But really, why would a stranger just automatically assume she was inexperienced?

Maybe because her face had been burning before she'd even stepped inside.

But still.

"I, um," Rosalie said, forcing herself to orient her thoughts. To answer the question. "Actually, I'm looking for ..." she looked around at the lewd assortment of dildos, ranging from normal to—well, the opposite of normal. Her blush grew, as much as she tried to fight it. "N-Not any of this, actually."

She internally winced at the stutter. Seriously? She'd been through a nauseating amount of decorum lessons, and still, she stammered as soon as she grew embarrassed? And it wasn't helping her previous claim of 'being experienced'.

"I'm looking for the— the—" What were they even called? "Not these types of toys. The ones for ... penises." The phrasing came out much more awkward than Rosalie intended.

"Oh," Ash said, not pausing at the request—either the phrasing or the content. Then again, of course a sex-toy clerk could take something like that in stride. But the contrast between how at-ease she was, and Rosalie herself, doubled her frustration. "Sure. No problem. Follow me?"

As they walked, Ash continued:

"So, surprising a special someone?"

The question was friendly enough, with no teasing or innuendo behind it. Which was slightly comical, seeing how literally speaking, it was one of the lewder questions she'd been asked: whether she was buying a sex toy to surprise her partner with. Was this really Rosalie's life, now?

"No," Rosalie said. "It's not for, um, anyone. Or rather, just me."

That made Ash pause. Her eyes flicked down to Rosalie's crotch, which, while indiscreet, Rosalie forgave, considering the circumstances. The pause lasted a second more as Ash's confusion showed plainly, before her eyebrows shot up in realization. "Oh! That potion store?" The woman seemed suddenly excited, rather than just politely friendly. "You got your hands on one of those? I've heard of them. Sold out immediately, though, didn't they?"

Had Zoey sold out, already? Rosalie couldn't say she was surprised; news of rare items like that did tend to spread fast. Still, that even random civilians knew of Zoey's potion store days after opening was of mild concern. There was news spreading fast, then there was that. It must have taken Treyhull like wildfire.

Rosalie wasn't too concerned, though, about whether anything concerning would come from the rapid publicity: they would be leaving Treyhull in a matter of days. Plus, a sex toy store owner would be someone to first learn about something like Zoey's potions entering the market.

"I did," Rosalie said, forgoing a more detailed explanation.

"But no one to share it with?" Ash asked sympathetically. "That's surprising. Toys are great, but I'm sure a woman like you wouldn't have too many issues finding the real thing."

Rosalie paused.

Had that ... been a proposition?

Was she being hit on? Ash's amused tone, and the quirk to her lips, meant Rosalie could see it going either way.

"I, um, have a girlfriend. By the way."

Ash blinked. She laughed, then raised a hand and pointed at her ring finger, where she was wearing a silver band. "Not propositioning you. Just saying."

"Oh."

"If you have a girlfriend, why isn't she getting the privilege? Why a toy?" She stopped in front of a shelf with various ... well, what Rosalie had asked for. Pocket pussies. And of many different forms. Rosalie blushed furiously, only half because of the lewd display. Rather, mostly because of Ash's question.