Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 176-185

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F-Fuck," Maddy moaned, the harsh, uncharacteristic word all but forced from her, considering the thing that was inside her. "Oh gods. Zoey, I—"

"You're so tight," Zoey murmured, rubbing a hand against her stomach, feeling her cock through Maddy's skin. "God, Maddy. You feel so good wrapped around me. Start moving?"

Maddy struggled to form words. Instead, she did as she'd been told. She lifted herself up, then back down, riding Zoey's dick with long, slow strokes. The feeling of her tight, wet walls clinging to Zoey's cock was almost too much to bear. Maddy could feel every ridge and vein as it rubbed around inside her.

"Zoey," Maddy moaned. "It's so much. You're so much. I can't believe it's inside me."

Zoey placed both hands on Maddy's ass, gripping her. Maddy's legs shook with each downward motion, her hips rolling into Zoey's lap. She could feel the other woman's dick reaching deep inside, penetrating places she didn't think possible.

"Fuck," Zoey gasped. "Faster."

Maddy picked up speed, bouncing on Zoey's cock, riding it hard, almost disbelieving at how insanely she stretched around it. It felt too good to slow. To do anything but move faster and faster. Her walls stretched and clenched around Zoey's shaft, welcoming it, milking it.

She wasn't supposed to make Zoey finish, a part of Maddy remembered. They didn't know how the suit would handle that. Where it would all go. But feeling Zoey's hips jerk up to meet her ass as Maddy rode her, Maddy's better judgment disappeared. She ground down into Zoey's lap, squeezing her cock with her pussy as she took her to the hilt with hard slaps. She couldn't help herself. She wanted to milk Zoey for everything she was worth.

"Cum in me," Maddy moaned, her eyes wide with lust, leaning forward as she bounced hard into Zoey's lap. "I-Inside. Please. Zoey, fill me up."

"I don't—I don't think I have a choice," Zoey groaned. "You're so tight."

Zoey's hands gripped Maddy's waist as she bucked her hips wildly, losing control. Her cock twitched and jerked inside Maddy's tight tunnel. Maddy saw the end before it came: the way Zoey's face screwed up. Slapping one last time into her tight pussy, Zoey exploded. Maddy gasped, her own orgasm seizing her as she felt Zoey's seed erupt into her. Thick, sticky ropes of cum filled her pussy, her womb, her belly. More and more. Maddy came hard at the sensation of being bred, her willing womb begging for Zoey's seed. She cried out as she came on Zoey's cock, her body shaking violently, pussy clenching down and squeezing Zoey, milking more and more out. Zoey's arms wrapped around Maddy, holding her tightly as they came together, their bodies trembling with pleasure.

Finally, they came down.

"O-Oh wow," Maddy murmured, her face buried into Zoey's neck, the two of them panting. "Holy crap. Wow."

The afterglow of her orgasm left her body buzzing. She could feel Zoey's seed sloshing around inside her, coating her insides. Her walls were still fluttering with the aftershocks of her intense release. Except ... no. That couldn't be right. Zoey had finished inside her, yes, but not inside her.

Rather, her bodysuit.

What ... had happened there?

Both of them panting and heaving, she could see Zoey also realize their situation.

"Um," Maddy said.

"Shit," Zoey said, eyes widening as she looked at Maddy's slightly bulging stomach—and not just from her cock, but the enormous load she had just poured into her.

The idea, for some reason, felt incredibly obscene. More than if Zoey had just filled her up the normal way. Was there a huge balloon of stretchy black material inside her, now?

Flushing, Maddy scooted down Zoey's lap, a groan escaping her at the last-second shimmying of the girlcock still embedded inside her, until she'd freed herself. Zoey's shiny black latex-covered cock slid out inch by inch, then, reaching the tip, Maddy moaned a second time as the hot liquid bulge of her load also slid out. It was ... a very strange sensation. So much encased liquid slipping from her pussy. But, not a sensation Maddy would say she disliked.

Amazed, Maddy took in the final sight. Zoey's cock, still hard and standing proud, with an enormous drooping balloon of cum gathered at the tip. Like a condom way, way overfilled.

The two of them stared at it.

Maddy scooted back forward. She cupped the balloon in both hands, heat radiating into her palms, and hefted it up and down. Zoey's cum.

"Wow," Maddy said.

"That ... might be a problem."

"Might be," Maddy agreed, though she couldn't particularly focus on the words.

Leaning underneath Zoey's cock, Maddy rested the pocket of cum onto her face. Heat washed through her, and she shivered, feeling it rest there, drooping and fitting to her face. Then, unable to help it—it was such a strange situation—she laughed and pulled back. She prodded at and hefted the balloon of cum, feeling it in her hands.

"It's kind of fun to play with," Maddy said, amused.

When Zoey didn't respond right away, Maddy's eyes flicked back up. Zoey was flushing furiously. Maddy paused, then her own face scorched scarlet in response.

Maybe ... that had been a rather lewd image she'd just given Zoey. Her over-full glossy condom stuffed with cum, resting on Maddy's face.

Why had she done that?

Maddy cleared her throat, then stood. Zoey did the same.

"All recharged, right?" she squeaked out.

***

Author's Note: Thanks for reading!

***