Voluptuary Metamorphosis Ch. 01

Story Info
College guy gets a magical app from a succubus.
11.4k words
4.84
20.9k
102
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrrrgh! Not again!" I grumble to myself as I find a pile of books left in a study room. "I just cleaned this room an hour ago." Sighing, I work to collect the books scattered on the table with an annoyed mutter. There's even one on the floor with the spine bent open and a few pages folded over, crumpling them. The damage to the book gets me more upset than the usual picking up I have to do.

"That's it, I'm going to figure out who did this and... and..." I sigh, "and probably do nothing." I mumble to myself as I stack the books on the sturdy library cart. While not the majority of students, there are sadly enough entitled people going to the university who have rich parents that keep them from getting into trouble. Or at least dodging any serious consequences.

"Hey there Captain! Talking to yourself again?" I look up to see my only close friend in this place, my fellow library workstudy intern. I glance at her and do a double take when I realize her light summer dress has a subtle pattern of various Star Trek ships flying around. She paired the dress with some cool nebula patterned tights and chunky purple boots.

"Ooh, and checking out my wares!" She spreads her arms and does a pirouette. She is petite at not quite five feet tall and has a slim, narrow frame with a small, flat butt and an almost flat chest. Like most of her clothes, the dress doesn't quite fit right. It's a bit loose and gaps slightly around her almost nonexistent bust. As she finishes turning I blush slightly, looking at her slender freckled face. Her bright green eyes and freckled cheeks are framed by her shoulder length wavy strawberry blonde hair. She's very pretty, even if she doesn't always think so.

"I wasn't... I was just looking at your dress. The fabric pattern..." I get out before she playfully punches me in the arm. She has to reach up to get my upper arm since I'm taller than her by a head and then some.

I'm a few inches over six feet tall with what I think is an average-ish body. I've been told I have a nice broad frame but just haven't filled it out entirely. I feel similarly average-ish about my thick brown hair, which I keep in a plain short cut. I've also been told I'm fairly good looking with a heart shaped face, which I understand in theory even if I don't exactly see myself as anything more than an average geeky college guy. The main thing I agree with other people about my looks is that the sparse, scraggly facial hair I have looks far better shaved off. That and I do like my hazel green eyes.

"I'm just teasing you." She looks down at her nearly flat chest and loose dress with a sigh, "And me too I guess. Anyways, what's up Captain?" She asks with the nickname she gave me when she found out my geeky parents named me James Kirk Parker. They almost named me Peter but luckily for me they opted out of that.

"Well Captain," I say using the same nickname for her. Her equally geeky parents named her Kathryn Janeway Parker. We aren't related at all but having the same last name got us assigned to the same workstudy library job. "I found the usual pile of books to pick up and somebody broke the spine of this poor one." I point to the obviously damaged book on my cart.

Kathryn's face darkens as she looks at the book, "That rich bitch Lindsey! She couldn't be bothered so she made me get it for her about an hour ago." Lindsey Hart is a party girl coasting her way through a college she probably shouldn't have been accepted to. But her parents and grandparents had gone here and donated enough money to get several buildings and, ironically, the Ethics Chair position named after them.

"I was going to say no but you know how she is. She'd just cause a scene if I didn't." Kathryn rolls her eyes "Besides, she was wearing a short flouncy skirt and one of those bustier tank tops she likes so much. I know she's a pain, but she's hot and sexy and..." Kathryn shrugs her shoulders.

I nod understandably. Kathryn and I bonded first over our same last names and nearly identical age (19 with birthdays a day apart), then our obvious geekiness and fandom of SciFi of all sorts but especially Star Trek. Then when I caught her staring at a fellow student's loose top showing a bit of a breast and nipple (I was staring too), we bonded over being huge closet voyeuristic perverts that are both really into women, and only women.

She knows I'm attracted to her but we've both made peace with it. Our friendship only deepened after a serious heart to heart we had after I asked her out. She's just not into men and I accept that. I'd rather have a great friend than make things weird and have no friend. Sure there's still some minor sexual tension between us, especially since she has a big exhibitionist kink she hides from basically everyone else, but we generally deal with it through good natured teasing. And ogling hot women together.

"I guess you should add it to our pile." She looks down the stacks, "I have to go help Allison up front. Prof Schneider is in a mood today and I don't want our compatriot to be alone."

As she walks off I sigh and head to the storage closet the two of us share as an office and workspace. Two small desks are squeezed into a cramped storage room with a workbench and assorted book repair materials taking up the one big wall and nearly half the space. Despite that it's not a bad office and fits the old library. Even being windowless somehow adds to the charm and quiet seclusion. I park the cart of books outside the door and take the damaged one with me to add it to the dozen or so books that need repairs.

Closing the door I collapse in my chair to take my 15 minute break. Pulling out my phone I notice a new app icon on my home screen. I don't remember downloading a new app, especially one with an icon of a very busty person in a swirling cloud of bright magenta and gold sparkles. It looks like it's from an old flash game, or something styled that way.

It's simply named "VM" in all caps. A quick look at the app info doesn't show much except the full name of "Voluptuary Metamorphosis!" and the company, VM inc. I wonder if Kathryn put another smutty dress-up app on my phone. It wouldn't be the first time.

Guessing that's what it is I tap on the app to open it. A screen with pink and gold sparkles appears along with a message:

"Welcome to Voluptuary Metamorphosis! Thank you for participating in this exciting new project. You will receive 10 free gems per day for life! Along with the daily gems the purchase options change every day too so make sure to check back frequently! I sincerely hope you enjoy this app! Have fun!" It's signed with a kiss emoji.

Ok, so it seems like Kathryn signed me up for some beta product testing on something with a generic intro for what is obviously planned to be some kind of time-locked Freemium P2P or P2W kind of game. I don't normally play those since they are usually poorly designed cash grabbing schemes. I'm oddly curious about this one though.

Tapping on the next screen I'm greeted by a long list of names that are "in range" whatever that means to the app. I can sort it using several different parameters including some usual things I'd expect, like alphabetical and proximity. The list is also sortable by body type, hair color, height, breast size, butt size, and a few other things of similar sexual nature. This seems exactly like the kind of pervy thing Kathryn would check out. I bet she has this on her phone too!

Stereotypically for this kind of game there seem to be primarily traditionally feminine names, with a few androgynous names like Alex, thrown in for good measure.

Sorting them alphabetically I find Kathryn Janeway Parker and quickly tap on her name. A window pops up with an outline of a body that matches her surprisingly well. I wonder how long it took for her to make that in the game.

The top of the screen has an icon that looks like a standard cartoonish diamond with 10/100 in it. I guess those are my free gems and the max amount I can have so I have to keep spending and playing. Along the side are a trio of tabs labeled Modifications and Enhancements: Mental, Physical, and Actions. Tapping on them I find a range of options in each submenu like Speech, Personality, Head, Breasts, Body, Butt, Vagina, Arms, Legs, Motor Control, Attitude, and more. Each tab also has a Miscellaneous category.

Surprisingly the layout is actually OK but the graphics design could use improvements and updating. It really looks like an old Flash dating or dress-up game.

Yep, this definitely seems like the kind of pervy app Kathryn would try out and share with me. Because I'm pervy too I tap on the tab for my favorite sexual body part, Breasts, to see what's there. The image zooms in to a close up of the outlined body Kathryn must have made in her game. It's surprisingly accurate and has her almost flat chest barely filling out her dress. I find a list of all sorts of fun options to choose from:

Increase size: 2 gems

Decrease size: 1 gem

Larger nipples: 3 gems

Puffier nipples: 5 gems

More sensitive breasts: 7 gems

Lactate: 20 gems

Change shape: 1-20 gems (variable)

I tap on the increase size option and the zoomed in outline expands from almost flat breasts to barely a small B cup. It isn't much but still more than she used to have. I'm surprised there is even an option for decreasing size. I guess she could go from almost flat to completely flat. The game asks confirmation of my purchase, which is nice. Too many of these freemium games punish accidental slips of the finger.

I confirm my purchase and with a flashy/gaudy shower of pink and gold sparks the outline turns into a highly detailed full color rendering of Kathryn, complete with slightly larger breasts. The figure is wearing a starship patterned summer dress and nebula tights with chunky purple boots. How did she put all that in there? What kind of options does this game have? Maybe the app is more advanced than I thought if you can put in your own custom clothes. I didn't see any prompts or options to input my information or body or clothes though.

A notification window pops up, "All changes have an awareness setting. Modified/Enhanced People (Vassals!) and all others can be made aware or unaware of changes. Just tap on your Vassal! to find all purchases and adjust the awareness settings. Default setting is all unaware for all purchases."

That's weird. Vassal is a weird old term that kind of matches the name of the app, Voluptuary Metamorphosis. That's a mouthful. I tap the pop-up to close it and another window pops up with another shower of glitter:

"Congratulations on your first purchase and collecting your first Vassal! Have 10 free gems! The more Vassals! you collect and unlock, the more gems you will earn! Check out the Achievements! to earn more gems!"

Sure enough I now have 18 gems to spend. Of course a game like this would have achievements. Nothing like directed progress and arbitrary goals to drive people to play a game more. Despite knowing that, it works and I'm curious what the achievements would be in a silly game like this. I tap the screen again and it flashes back to Kathryn's profile.

I'm about to see what achievements a game like this has when the Kathryn opens the storage closet/office door with another damaged book and muttering curses in Klingon. She puts the book down and I stare at her chest. Just like on the app she now has little B cups filling out her sundress instead of the almost flat chest she had a few minutes ago!

Kathryn notices me staring at her now minimal cleavage and playfully smacks me on the side of the head. "Away team to Captain Kirk! Come in Captain Kirk! I know they're boobs but they're just tiny little boobs." Being the gleeful perv and teasing friend that she is, she grabs under her bust and jumps in place. Her braless breasts bounce slightly.

I watch them jiggle firmly and look up at her pretty slim face as she looks down at her chest. "I mean they aren't really much to look at. Nothing like Megan and her rack. Mmm, now those are some boobies." She puts the book down and holds both hands in front of her miming grabbing breasts and drooling like she's some anime character.

I'm still shocked by what I see. Not ten minutes ago Kathryn was joking about having a mostly flat chest and now she's joking about having small breasts. This is just bizarre! What's going on here?

She waves a hand in front of me, "James? You ok? Why do you look like you saw a ghost? Everything ok? Is Obi-Wan behind me? Yoda? Not Anakin is it?"

"No, nothing like that. Well, something like that. Umm, something really strange I can't explain. I would say magic but it's through my phone. Could be really advanced tech..." I trail off waving my phone at her.

"And sufficiently advanced tech is basically magic to lower tech." Kathryn says. "So what's up with your phone?" She grabs the phone out of my hand. "Did your phone die or something?" She shows me a black screen when it had just been a pink and gold background with an avatar of her right before it left my hand.

She hands it back and I unlock it. Kathryn's avatar is on the screen again. She bends over to look at it and I glance at the very shallow valley of new cleavage in her sundress while she stares at herself on my phone. "What's that? That looks like me! It even has my clothes!" She asks pointing at the screen.

"I don't know! This app was on my phone when I came in here with the book Lindsey damaged! I don't know what it is. I didn't download it." I start rambling. "I thought you installed another pervy dress-up game on my phone because... well... that's something you would do! Again!" It's late spring and we've been working together the whole school year with plans to keep working here together next year when we're sophomores.

She stands up and looks me in the eye. With her short, not quite 5 foot stature and my tall 6'2" lean frame her eyes are close to level with mine sitting down. "Ok, ok I only did that twice." I hold up three fingers, "Ok, three times. Whatever. Although that last one was more sexy hentai dating sim than dress-up sim." She rolls her eyes. "So what does this magical-slash-sufficiently-advanced-tech do? Or did? Since you seem kind of freaked out."

"Umm, well. Keep in mind I thought you put this on here and I thought it was a silly game." I start trying to explain things. "It says you can modify or enhance people, which is why I thought it was some kind of pervy dress-up or dating game." I back out to the screen with the list of names, "It has a list of names you can sort by all kinds of different sexed up parameters." Her eyes widen as she reads the mainly sexual search terms available.

"Holy shit I recognize some of those names! I think most of those are students! What kind of fucked up game is this? Ooh, let me play!" She excitedly grabs the phone out of my hand again. It suddenly vibrates and a warning screen flashes up with pink and gold caution tape crisscrossing randomly over the screen. A text box pops up:

"Unauthorized user! You can look but you can't touch! This is your second strike. Third strike will earn you a Chastisement!"

I grab the phone back and hold it out of reach as Kathryn crosses her arms over her small breasts, "What was that?"

"Let me finish showing you but seriously, you probably shouldn't touch my phone when the app is open. It umm... can do things. I don't know what a Chastisement is but it could be really bad." Kathryn grumbles but keeps her arms crossed under her little breasts deliberately pushing them up knowing they will distract me.

"So I found your name and tapped on it. It showed me your silhouette and I figured you must have installed the app too. All these crazy sexy options came up and since we just talked about it I tapped on the Breasts tab. And, you know, I really like them." Her eyes widen at the tab options and her jaw drops when she sees the list of things to purchase. Increase breast size is now a much more expensive 12 gems. I back out to her profile and tap on the existing customizations to show her I bought the first level of Increase Breast Size.

"Aaaahh hahaha haha! That's a good one. You really had me for a moment there. You didn't make my little tits bigger, they've been about this size since I grew them five or six years ago. How much time did you spend on this little prank?" She cuffs me in the shoulder.

While she's still laughing at me I go to the Awareness settings. It looks like there are three default levels; everyone Unaware, Vassal Aware, everyone Aware.

For her breast increase I toggle it on for just her, not everyone else. She immediately stops laughing and stares at my phone before pulling her top down to look at her newly acquired breasts. "Holy shit! Frak me! That actually gave me boobs!"

She stares for a few seconds before experimentally prodding and squeezing a breast and pinching a sexy little nipple that's a vibrant shade of pink right in front of my face, "Well fuck me sideways, I have boobs now!" Looking down past her partially bared breasts she notices the bulge my hard cock is making in my dark slacks.

"Oops, sorry to, umm, excite you like that." She says sheepishly as she gets the top of her dress back in order, blushing slightly in embarrassment and probably a bit of arousal herself. She may not be into guys but I know she still gets turned on by thinking about other people seeing her body and getting turned on by her, regardless of gender. "I was just really excited about having more than mosquito bites on my chest."

I toggle her awareness off and she goes back to chuckling about my prank. Awareness back on and she goes back to excited about having breasts. I flip it off and on a few times watching her demeanor flip back and forth. I leave it on and ask her if she noticed anything strange besides having bigger breasts now. And if she sees the Awareness settings.

"Awareness settings? It's still showing you stuff you can buy." She seems slightly confused but continues. "Nope, nothing else! Did you do anything more? This is pretty frakking amazing already!"

She seems to have no idea about her changing awareness and doesn't seem to be able to notice the toggle buttons next to the purchased option.

Her quick acceptance and excitement fit with her personality though. She's always wanted some kind of sci-fi or fantasy thing to be true. Aliens or magic or cryptids or whatever. Getting sudden body changes like this is a definite, unambiguous sign of something along those lines and I'm not surprised by her rapid acceptance. Honestly I feel about the same, maybe just not as enthusiastically right now.

She's very excited as she realizes the power of the app, "Oh the fun we can have! Who should we do first? Allison and whatever she's hiding under her loose clothes? Stacked Megan? Evil Professor Schneider with her big boobs? Lindsey in her short skirt? Mmm, Lindsey!" Her eyes widen as she realizes something.

She turns her upper body and pulls her skirt tight against her flat little butt, "Or me! You could make my butt grow like my boobs! Do my butt! Do me, do me, do me!" She jumps excitedly in front of me and the perv that I am with all the possibilities swirling through my head all I do in that moment is track the small bouncing breasts a foot in front of my face.

It takes a few seconds to tear my gaze away from her breasts and up to Kathryn's face as what she said sinks in, "You want me to do what now with your Captain's ass?" I ask with a mischievous wink.

Kathryn stops jumping and stomps a foot, "Ooooohh, you know what I mean! I want you to use the app to do my butt... Ugggggghhh!" She stomps a foot again as I laugh at her reaction. I'm not surprised by this. She's fairly self conscious about her flat chest and rear. Now that her chest is slightly bigger I'm sure she would like her butt a bit bigger to match.