All Comments on 'Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 01'

by YuujiEveryleaf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok this was fun to read. lol I can't wait for more.

Gamergal126Gamergal126over 2 years ago

I’m going to love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was pretty nice and I like it. I can’t wait to read the action of Helen and Beatrice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like it, it’s fun and hot! It reminds me of “Black Bible” and “Overlord” kind of mix. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wanna be useful like Helen!

XcapeXcapeover 2 years ago

Truck-kun doko

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

I thought this story was completely insane and also tremendously fun to read. I do hope you write a lot more of it for us to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is taken from archiveofourown, it was published on 2021-07-06, a month before it was published here. I recommend to follow it there, I don't know if it will be copied in its entirety here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

0.6 points per minute, so....36 points per hour, assuming she doesn't hold out. In her current state, she'd need to cum 8 times an hour.

RoxyDragovanRoxyDragovan5 months ago

I'm excited to have come across this series and read it! I just started working on a story with a similar concept and searched for some inspiration. I'm looking forward to catching up on this entire series.

nasty_cumslutnasty_cumslutabout 2 months ago

I'm excited to see where this leads!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The gamification, the RPG level up conceit, is the dumbest thing to happen to fantasy since Gary Gygax came up with the strumpet table. It’s stupid, it’s lazy, and you will be damned to story hell.

TessalyTessalyabout 1 month ago

There is some misinformation at the beginning.

Simon says that it's possible for futanari to not have pussies, but that is false.

A futanari by definition has both a pussy and dick. (It's literally Japanese for "having both.")

If a character does not have a pussy, they are not a futanari. Terms that would fit for that would be t-girl, newhalf, or shemale (though shemale is derogatory).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYuujiEveryleaf@YuujiEveryleaf
More content for New Life As A Lewd Futanari Succubus: https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf If you want to join the discussion, give feedback, chat about w/e, I'm most often online on my Discord: https://discord.gg/SbZe2qv

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES