Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beatrice paid little attention to the hooded figures. Her cock demanded her undivided attention. Her previous orgasm was sublime, but it seemed that it only reignited her desire for pleasure. The nerves that were long dead and severed in her old body, were at their prime in this lust-driven body and ached for more.

What those Arousal Points meant, how they controlled her actions, Beatrice had already forgotten. She was hard and horny. That was all that mattered to her now.

"Our hero is still horny!" Lucarad shouted. "Don't you see she's overtaken by the lust of the ritual!? Taking all of your lust we collected over years! Something that a normal human being would be driven mad by! We must show our support! We must show our gratitude to our Savior and service her properly! Hurry! Prove your devotion!"

"Helen!" Lucarad screamed and pointed at the girl with his index finger. "It is time for you to do your part in the salvation of this world! You did not withhold from sex for a month for nothing! Prove your usefulness! Take care of our Savior who in turn will make this world safe for you and your little sister!"

"Useful", yes, Helen thought as she rose to her feet and approached the altar. This is what I came here for. This is how I can take care of my little sister. How I can be useful. I can finally be useful. With small, timid steps, Helen approached the big-tittied futanari who was again lost in pleasuring herself.