Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The price for killing a comrade is giving yourself to the monster to have its way with you? Somehow that seems right. Would it make me a bad person if I gave myself to that fate? If I enjoyed that? But what about Priscilla? Do I take her with me? Would she be ready to join me among the other girls trapped here? We would both end up impregnated by Ararachni? For the rest of our lives, our only purpose would be to lay eggs for monsters and climax each time--

"Light... There's light up ahead," Priscilla uttered weakly.

The voice of her dear friend snapped Victoria out of her delusions. She did not even notice how far she managed to walk while lost in her own fantasies. Her friend's voice gave Victoria the strength to take the last steps outside Ararachni's lair.

"Haaaah," Victoria gasped and collapsed on the ground from overexertion. Her consciousness faded.

"Victora? Victoria!" Priscilla shouted, trying to shake her friend back to reality, not noticing that blood kept pouring from her own wound.

"Perhaps we can help?" Priscilla heard a man's voice.

She looked up and through a haze saw two figures standing on the rocky terrain that surrounded Ararachni's lair. A young man with short white hair and in purple robes slowly approached her. Timidly trailing just behind him, was a redhead in blue robes. That was when Priscilla's body finally gave out and she fell unconscious next to her Victoria.

_

Two cloaked figures approached Beatrice who was still on the altar, unable to control her lust.

The shorter figure removed the hood that covered her face, revealing a youthful girl with blue twin ponytails, about twenty years old. Unlike the others, this girl, it seemed, went out of her way to adjust her robes to be form-fitting. In several places, she accomplished this by strapping and tightening old leather belts around the baggy cloth, such as around her torso and arms. If her goal was to show off her petite figure, she accomplished that.

The taller figure next to the twin-tailed girl also removed her hood, revealing a beautiful woman with long blonde wavy hair. She had strong features and sharp eyes.

A bodyguard? Beatrice wondered, judging by the blonde's stern expression.

They stopped just a few feet from the stone altar. The short girl hopped behind the blonde and grabbed hold of the blonde's prominent breasts, fondling them through the robes.

"Priscilla!" Victoria screamed and looked back at the twin-tailed girl. The blonde seemed shocked and ashamed but did nothing to stop the little pervert.

"Masturbation and a half-decent blowjob won't cut it when you have girls like us," Priscilla said while looking Beatrice straight in the eyes. "Wouldn't you rather fuck one of us? Or both of us?"

"Priscilla--Ah!" Victoria exclaimed, blushing and deeply embarrassed about the degrading ways her friend spoke about them both. "How can you say such things?"

"How can I?" Priscilla asked and sunk her hand into Victoria's robes, digging deeper and lower, past the blonde's abdomen, until she reached her target between Victoria's thighs. "You're the one who's not being honest here!"

"Ahn!" Victoria moaned and clenched her fists, trying to control herself under the assault of Priscilla's skilled fingers.

"You've never gotten this wet, this fast with me!" Priscilla complained. "Could it be... Is it because of the Savior? Is it because of her looks? Or because the size of the Savior's cow tits rivals your own?"

'Cow tits'? Beatrice thought and massaged her breasts. Sure, they're big, double Ds most likely. But they're not saggy in the slightest!

"D-don't say--hn--such things!" Victoria whimpered in a way that Beatrice would never have expected when she first saw her.

Priscilla kept up her attack on her friend's weak spot with one hand while undressing her with the other. Without wasted movements, without relenting her assault even for a second. It was clear to Beatrice that the twin-tailed girl had done this many times before.

As soon, as the blonde's ample right breast dropped into the open, Priscilla pinched the exposed nipple.

"Hyah!" Victoria screamed while Priscilla continued undressing her. Victoria's entire upper torso was now on full display and Beatrice was able to appreciate Priscilla's frustration. Victoria's breasts were massive and with no bra to support them, gave in to gravity.

"This really pisses me off!" Priscilla growled while sliding the remaining robes down Victoria's legs. "I can tolerate you being blessed with these watermelons. They're two of the reasons I like you, but I absolutely hate how you go into heat the moment you see another set like yours!"

"That's not true!" Victoria cried.

"Who are you trying to fool!?" Priscilla yelled and plunged two fingers deep between Victoria's swollen pussy lips.

"Ooooh!" Victoria moaned and arched her back while Priscilla stood behind and fingered her.

"At least your lower lips don't lie," Pricilla said with a wide grin and kept finger fucking the blonde. "Don't think I didn't see the way you rubbed your thighs under your robes! The way you squirmed when you saw our Savior's big perky tits! The way you licked off every last drop from your hands, I saw it all! I'm always watching you!"

Victoria just stood there with her eyes closed and let Priscilla have her way with her, moaning all the way while Priscilla berated her. Just as Victoria got used to Priscilla's unrelenting rhythm, Priscilla pulled her fingers out of Victoria's drenching pussy and raised them up close to the blonde's face.

"See how wet you are?" Priscilla asked as she held her fingers--glistening with Victoria's pussy juice--close to Victoria's lips.

"Aaah," Victoria opened her mouth and took Priscilla's fingers inside, sucking on them, licking off her own juices with her tongue.

"Good girl," Priscilla said softly and smiled.

Priscilla stood up on her toes, reaching to Victoria with her wet tongue, salivating for a kiss. Victoria turned around and gladly accepted Priscilla's tongue inside her mouth. They embraced in a passionate kiss.

_

How these two have changed, Lucarad thought as he watched two of his priestesses make out. The Taint did a number on them. Was it the powerful poison of Ararachni combined with near-death experience? At first, their fantasies revolved around submitting themselves to monsters for impregnation. I suppose it was only a matter of time before they had to take care of their sexual frustrations with each other.

Or was it a coping mechanism to deal with what happened to them in those tunnels? Lucarad wondered while Victoria undressed Priscilla, revealing her slender A-cup breasts. The girls got only more excited and continued exchanging sloppy kisses. Either way, there really is a limit to how much I can keep the Taint in check with my Skull of Nightmares.

Victoria's and Priscilla's passionate lovemaking was interrupted when warm white liquid sprayed over their one side.

"Ah!?" Victoria exclaimed and separated from Priscilla's lips when something warm and sticky splashed on her cheek. She winced instinctively, protecting her eyes as more of the white liquid sprayed over them, coming from the altar.

"Aaah, aaaah, uuuuh," Beatrice kept jerking her cock, aiming and spraying her cum directly at the girls. She splattered on both the girls' sides--their thighs, hips, stomachs, most of Victoria's right breast, all over their hair, especially Victoria's golden locks.

In her past life, Beatrice had never witnessed two hot girls make out right in front of her and for her amusement. She simply couldn't hold back. When the girls locked in a kiss as they undressed, all Beatrice could think about was cumming on their faces and have them lick her cum off of each other.

-5 Arousal Points.

Arousal Points 7/20 (+0.01/sec)

Unfortunately, Beatrice did not fully fulfill her fantasy. Beatrice's inexperience with her new body, combined with her heightened arousal, overexcitement of indulging in her missed fantasies, and heightened sensitivity of her penis from cumming two times before, led to poor control and aim. Only two meager shots reached Victoria's face.

"Haaah," Beatrice breathed deeply, trying to regain her composure. She was sweating, her heart was beating wildly. But most of all Beatrice was deeply ashamed of her poor performance.

So, this is what it means to be a level 1 succubus? She asked herself. Did I even last a minute?

However, Beatrice's lamentations vanished from her mind when she saw the twin-tailed blue-haired lick the cum off Victoria's cheek.

"My my, aren't we lucky?" Priscilla said as she continued collecting all of Beatrice's cum off Victoria's face. Once she was done, she added, "Although the taste hasn't improved."

"Sh-she already came three times," Victoria said quietly while looking at Beatrice's cock with hazy eyes. "But her... T-thing is still hard?"

"Yes, it is," Priscilla said and grinned, staring at the futanari's cock herself. "How badly do you want to be fucked by it?"

"W-what!?" Victoria exclaimed, seemingly surprised by Priscilla's words.

"Don't play coy!" Priscilla giggled and slid her index finger across Victoria's pussy lips. "You're so horny, your juices are literally flowing out of you! Do you want to be fucked by the savior that badly?"

"Hn, don't say such things," Victoria whimpered.

"I can't blame you, she's a stunner," Priscilla said and glanced at Beatrice who again gently massaging her shaft. "You always did have a thing for giant tits. And this one even comes with a thick piece of meat to ravage you with. She really is everything you could dream of, isn't it?

"Please stop," Victoria begged and teared up.

But Priscilla only added another finger to her second attack on Victoria's pussy and said to Beatrice, "See what a hopeless slut my dear sister in arms is? She puts up this high and mighty act, but as soon as she sees a pair of big tits she goes in heat!"

"Ahn, No!" Victoria moaned and had to lean on Priscilla because her legs were shaking from the stimulation.

"Don't you dare lie to me!" Priscilla shouted. "Do you really think I don't know about all the times you sneaked out at nights for a quicky with the local tavern wench? I knew the true reason why you never joined us for the fun nights! It was because our breasts weren't big enough for your taste! And I know you secretly made advances on Cassy, even though she cared only for that snake, Amy!"

"H-haah... H-how?" Victoria barely managed to speak, powerless against Priscilla's fingers.

"Didn't I tell you? I'm always watching you! And your encounters with the wenches? At first, I had a hard time figuring out which you enjoyed more--having your cow tits licked, or burying your face in a pair of another's. But I made sure to study carefully the techniques you used on each other."

"Ah! Y-you mean..."

"That's right! I followed you! Every. Single. Time. Hehe," Priscilla giggled and licked her lips, quickening the pace of her fingers inside Victoria's pussy, while rubbing her swollen clit with her thumb at the same time. "Even during the coldest winter nights, after all the others were asleep. I could barely keep myself warm, you know? Buried in the snow under the tavern's window. I often ended up with frostbitten fingers, despite doing my best to keep them warm in my pussy. I often used four at once to be efficient, while I watched you warming yourself in the embrace of another. That's how I learned all your deepest desires!"

"Please--hn--No!"

"The toys you carved out of wood, and the way you used them on those wenches. You never brought them out with me! Even though I learned to lick your breasts the way you like! Even though I learned to treat your pussy properly! Is it just because my breasts aren't big enough!? Did you fantasize about big-breasted wenches every time you lay with me?"

"N-no! Ahn!" Victoria denied Priscilla's accusations.

"Don't lie to me!" Priscilla screamed. "Your pussy lips never lie! That's why I love them! I know you're fantasizing about the Savor! I know you want her to take you like a man would while you lay on your back and squeeze her breasts! I know! I had to climb the uneven, slippery tavern walls to look through the second-floor window, so I know!"

"Ahhh! Ahn!" Victoria only moaned. She no longer had the strength or the will to argue against Priscilla. Over a decade of combat experience and training was the only thing that still kept the blonde warrior on her feet, despite the growing waves of pleasure.

"The Savior really is the perfect woman for you!" Priscilla screamed, her own eyes watered. "She has huge tits, unlike me! She has a thick dick, unlike me! I would gladly fuck you if I had a dick between my legs as the Savior does! I would gladly smother you with my breasts if they were big enough!"

Priscilla momentarily relented her assault on Victoria's clit and pussy, and wiped the tears from her eyes. "But it's alright. It's fine! It's not your fault you are this way. Although we were once only sisters of combat, we have are now sisters of love. And lovers forgive. I will always forgive you, no matter how selfish you are! No matter how many times you betray me!"

With reddish and wet eyes, Priscilla turned to Beatrice and said, "Well, miss Savior-sama... A flat-chested little sister or a big-tittied onee-san--which would you prefer as your first fuck in this world?"

12