Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 16

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.2k words
4.88
9.8k
18

Part 16 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"Gheek," Tabitha choked as Beatrice slowly but surely squeezed the mage's neck. But her choking sounds were overshadowed by the sounds her wet pussy made as she feverishly rubbed her labia and clit with both hands, euphoric from the start of the succubus's rough treatment.

"What a nasty slut," Beatrice whispered in Tabitha's ear, and with her free hand thrust three fingers inside the green-haired mage's cunt.

"Chg-hiiii," Tabitha's uttered some guttural moan with a wide grin as her eyes rolled up and face turned red, while she let herself be rough-handled by the succubus.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" Beatrice asked while she thrust her fingers in and out of Tabitha's squelching pussy, faster and faster.

The mage's body trembled under such assault, but she asked for only one thing, "More!"

"Seriously?" Beatrice let go of Tabitha's neck and let the mage fill her lungs with much-needed oxygen. "You're asking for more punishment?"

"P-please," Tabitha whimpered, breathing hard while her face skin color returned to its natural pale tone.

"Earn it!" Beatrice growled, roughly turned the mage around, and pushed her against the door.

"Ugh," Tabitha grunted when her boobs got pressed against the wood.

But Beatrice wasn't nearly done. She placed her hand on the back of Tabitha's head and kept her face pressed hard against the door. With her other hand, Beatrice moved the small piece of cloth that was Tabitha's lower garment out of the way, putting the mage's ass and pussy on full display.

"Hn," Tabitha moaned into the wood and shook her greedy ass up and down, craving to be filled by Beatrice's thick, hard rod.

"Quit that twerking!" Beatrice commanded and slapped Tabitha's so hard that the sound echoed across the room.

"Ahn!" Tabitha cried out from the sudden pain, but instead of trying to break free or asking for Beatrice to stop, she just moved her ass higher into the air, as if daring Beatrice to slap the other cheek.

"I told you to stop moving!" Beatrice repeated her command and slapped Tabitha's other ass cheek.

Tabitha moaned again and just moved her ass further against Beatrice, shoving it into the succubus's groin.

Beatrice wasn't angry with Tabitha. Not even for a moment. It was an obvious game they both played, and both were aroused by. Even though Tabitha had tears forming in her eyes from the sharp slaps across both her butt cheeks, she continued moving her slapped ass up and down Beatrice's hard cock, rubbing it with her bubbly, bright red butt.

"There's no helping you," Beatrice said and grabbed Tabitha's butt cheek to keep her still while she aligned her cock with Tabitha's drenching pussy.

"Ohh--" Tabitha held her breath in anticipation when she felt Beatrice's cock touch her needy cunt.

If Beatrice wanted to be considerate and gentle, she'd obviously move slowly, and patiently, while her partner relaxed and adjusted to the thick phallic object that would stretch any tight pussy to its limits. But Tabitha had no need for consideration, and clearly no patience for going slowly.

Just as Beatrice thrust her cock hard and fast inside Tabitha's craving cunt, Tabitha moved her hips against Beatrice to meet the invading cock and fill herself up as fast as possible.

"UUAAAHHH!!" A deep scream escaped the mage's lungs as her well-lubricated pussy was stretched to it's limits in one swift motion, mixing pleasure with pain--a double dose of sensations that the mage so desperately needed to get off.

"You can't even wait for one second!?" Beatrice grunted and started fucking the horny mage with all her might.

"Yes! Uuuhh! Don't stop!" Tabitha moaned, not listening at all to what Beatrice was saying.

The succubus's thighs slapped against Tabitha's as both girls quickly found a matching rhythm to satisfy each other. Each time Beatrice rocked her hips back--Tabitha moved further. And when Beatrice's cock was just at the entrance of the wet warmness, nearly slipping out, both girls swiftly moved their hips toward each other, slapping their sweaty skin together, filling Tabitha up to her womb.

The stimulation for Beatrice's cock was incredible. Beatrice couldn't believe that such a masochistic slut was still so tight and hadn't been fucked loose and passed around by every perv in town.

Beatrice felt a familiar tingling and knew her orgasm approached, but she wanted to do something before she came.

Beatrice let go of Tabitha's head and cast her Skill [Summon Sex Toys (+1)]. Two familiar pink objects appeared in the succubus's open palm. The same two objects, that she didn't get to use earlier tonight in the forest.

_

With her cock still deep inside Tabitha, Beatrice stopped moving her hips. She looked at the pink vibrator and its remote control in the palm of her hand, and smile like the devil itself.

"Whyyyy?" Tabitha cried out, complaining about the stop of her deep, hard railing. The mage moved rocked her hips, impaling her pussy on the succubus's fat rod, but it simply wasn't the same without the hard thrusting that Beatrice provided.

The stimulation was most certainly pleasureful for Beatrice, who was already so close to cumming. However, Tabitha was getting ahead of herself, and the horny succubus had a lewder idea in mind than just screwing the masochist against the wall until they both came.

Beatrice squeezed hard on Tabitha's ass, digging her nails into the mage's soft, malleable butt, and forcefully stopped any further movement by Tabitha.

"Nooo!" Tabitha cried and turned around to see what was the reason for depriving her of the pleasure they both obviously enjoyed. In mere moments her eyes focused in on the two pink objects in Beatrice's hand.

"W-what is that?" Tabitha asked.

"Your undoing," Beatrice said ominously, with a devilish smile.

The succubus then pulled out of Tabitha's pussy. The mage clamped down hard on Beatrice's cock, desperately holding on to the veiny staff of pleasure with her inner muscles. But Tabitha's twat was too well lubricated by her own lewd juices and Beatrice's cock--covered with the natural lubricant--escaped her grasp.

"P-please put it back in!" Tabitha begged and started shaking her hips again. Like a bitch in heat, she signaled her mate that she needed her hole filled and creamed by spreading her scent and liquids, hoping to get her mate interested in finished what she started.

But Beatrice was interested. Interested in driving Tabitha into a sexual frenzy. The fact that Tabitha got off on being treated like a cheap whore, choked, slapped, and beaten, was plain as day. But Beatrice saw other ways to overstimulate the needy mage. Ways that did not require leaving her partner covered in marks and bruises.

Beatrice pressed the 'on' button on the vibrator's remote control. The small room the girls were in was instantly filled with the light buzzing sound that emanated from the egg-shaped vibrator. Beatrice pushed down the '+' button that increased the intensity of the vibrator and threw the remote away.

"W-what is that sound?" Tabitha asked as she looked at the vibrating pink egg with fascination while the remote controlling it clanked against the wooden floor twice before sliding under the bedframe.

"The source of your blissful agony for the next twenty-nine minutes," Beatrice said with excitement. She then took the egg in her fingertips, lowered her hand, and pressed it against Tabitha's wet, needy pussy.

"Hn-YAAAA!" Tabitha's eyes went wide as her whole body trembled from the sudden, overwhelming, buzzing stimulation. "Ssssooooooo-HNNNN~!"

Tabitha dug her nails into the wooden door, bracing hard to deal with something she could not possibly have ever experienced in this world. The egg merely touched her pussy lips. But the vibrations penetrated deep within her. They tormented her clit, they shocked her inner walls, causing them to twitch and contract.

"It's-HUAAA--It's tooooo muuuuch~" Tabitha cried under the assault on her sensitive pussy. Her body instinctively pulled away from the buzzing toy, but Beatrice grabbed the mage's hips and pulled her back into place for maximum stimulation.

"You were the one who decided that it was okay to repeatedly disobey my instructions," Beatrice said loudly so that she could be heard over the buzzing and the moaning of a mage in heat. "This is your punishment!"

"HHN--I'm--Ahn--I'M~" the masochist felt something building between her legs. The unrelenting stimulation that made her entire body tremble provided sensations the mage never knew existed. And even though it hurt, even though she thought she couldn't possibly endure it, Tabitha felt something big rising with each wave of muscle spasms that her body went through. "UUhhh~I... I... I think I'M-mmmhnuuuu~"

Beatrice knew what the mage meant. She saw many girls this day go through all the stages of giving themselves to carnal pleasure. Including herself. Some denied they wanted it, like Olivia. Others pleaded and bargained for it, like Tabitha. In the end, they all accepted their basic instincts.

They all do, Beatrice thought. Humans, Beastkin--They're all the same. Eventually, they all succumb to their basic, animalistic desires to receive pleasure that comes as a reward for propagating like bunnies.

And even if some had learned to control the act of insemination, the pleasure remained. No, it did away with any excuses to hold back.

"Haaah... L-lady B-b-b-beatriiiii~" Tabitha stuttered when another wave of mind-breaking pleasure rocked her body. "Hnnnn... I'M... I'M-I'M--"

Tabitha was on the very edge. And just as the stimulation of her pussy lips drove her to the very apex of her pre-orgasmic bliss, Beatrice moved the vibrating egg and pressed it hard against Tabitha's swollen clit.

"HYAAAAAAAAA~~~!!!!" Tabitha screamed and arched her back as an electrifying shockwave blasted through her entire body and a stream of translucent liquid blasted from her spasming cunt.

_

"Cumming without me, huh?" Beatrice said with a devilish grin while Tabitha screamed and spasmed, squirting out of her twitching cunt, with her back still arched, her nails dug into the wooden door, wet from the mage's spit and tears of agonizing joy.

The floor was wet from Tabitha's pussy shower. The puddle reached Beatrice's naked feet. The succubus removed the continuously vibrating egg from the mage's swollen clit to give Tabitha a momentary reprieve.

But the succubus's mercy was deceitful. Beatrice wondered if Tabitha was foolish enough to think that this was where her punishment had ended. Beatrice grabbed a fistful of Tabitha's dark-green hair, roughly pulled back, arching the mage's back further still and bringing her ear closer to the succubus's full lips that brought words of despair.

"This is for squirting all over my feet," Beatrice whispered, took the egg-shaped vibrator, and jammed it deep into Tabitha's hyper-sensitive, post-orgasm cunt.

"AAAAAAHH!" Tabitha screamed and involuntarily scratched the wooden door when her still-recovering pussy was once again attacked--this time from within. With the egg stuck halfway inside, the vibrations it emitted spread throughout Tabitha's pussy--from her pussy lips, all the way to her unused womb.

But Beatrice was just getting started. Aching for a pleasureful release of her own, she aligned her thick, aching cock with Tabitha's sensitive pussy lips, took Tabitha by the hips, and brought the mage down on her cock, while thrusting forward herself.

"GUH!" A single gasp escaped Tabitha as all air was pushed out of her lungs with a single, powerful thrust from Beatrice. Momentarily, Tabitha's brain did not even register anything else besides the bliss of being filled by an alpha-cock, but the mage was about to be reminded of what awaited her.

Beatrice pulled back and thrust a second time, lodging the buzzing, vibrating egg all the way into Tabitha's wet, hot tunnel. That was when Tabitha's mind realized what was happening--the small vibrating tormentor was just lodged against her womb. And as the vibrations began stimulating her womb directly, the masochist let out a shriek as she started cumming instantly, mere seconds after her previous orgasm.

"Ooh!? You like it that much?" Beatrice grunted as she felt Tabitha clamp down around her aching cock. "Then you won't mind if I help myself, will you?"

Beatrice started pounding Tabitha's spasming cunt with all her strength, thrusting all the way inside. Tabitha's writhing, unbearable orgasm turned into a wonderful stimulation for Beatrice's cock. As if Tabitha's pussy had turned into a specially constructed toy of her own, continuously tightening around the futanari's cock, providing constantly changing and unpredictable stimulations along all its length.

Beatrice was already so horny, that it only took seconds of such unique stimulation to send the succubus over the edge and start pumping copious amounts of cum deep into Tabitha, filling every nook and cranny with thick, hot, creamy mass.

"YEESHHHHHHH" Tabitha cried when she felt the succubus's cock tremble within her and unleash hot seed deep into her already-burning pussy.

But Beatrice came not only through her futa-dick. In the heat of the moment, she completely forgot that should she orgasm, cum would also rush through her tail. The succubus had already lost several loads that shot aimlessly from her twitching tail all over Tabitha's back as well as Beatrice's own shaking tits before Beatrice guided it toward a proper cum repository.

"MMFFF!?" Tabitha's wide-eyed muffled surprise signaled that a good connection had been made as Beatrice unloaded her remaining cum into Tabitha's mouth. And despite already missing several shots, the great amounts of cum a succubus unleashed with each orgasm meant that Tabitha's mouth was filled within seconds and the mage had no choice but to swallow the succubus's bitter cream. Not that Tabitha had any objections to such filling "misfortune" as she greedily gulped down every shot that went inside her while swirling her tongue around the bottom of Beatrice's tail's tip.

Apparently--contrary to what the tightness of her pussy might have suggested--Tabitha was quite an experienced and skillful cum-swallower, as even during the first few waves of cum that filled up her mouth, the mage did not let a single drop of cum go to waste. She did not let cum shoot through her nostrils, nor did any cum leak through the corners of her lips.

Maybe she preferred having her upper hole used, Beatrice thought as she flew in her own orgasmic bliss while her cock and tail were milked for all the cum they had stored in the last hour or so.

_

-21 AP

A familiar tab flashed through Beatrice's mind's eye, but she could not care less about it. The succubus did away with the tab as fast as she could to concentrate on pounding the trembling, screaming mage.

Despite having just climaxed and filled her partner in both her lower and upper hole, Beatrice was still as hard as a rock. Tabitha was trapped in an unending orgasm--each thrust from the succubus's futa cock lodged the vibrating egg hard against the mage's womb, sending a new wave of agonizing pleasure through her body.

"MFMMM-DHONT SHTOPH!!!" Tabitha screamed out when Beatrice finally retrieved her tail from the mage's mouth that had milked it dry.

"HUUUUUUU--MOOOOOOOORRRRR~" The pain and humiliation seeking mage was already on the verge of going mad, however the unabating pounding of the entrance to her womb preventing Tabitha from passing out. The masochist's trembling legs had already given up and the only reason she was still upright was that she braced against the wooden door while Beatrice impaled her on with that rock-hard piece of meat.

Beatrice held on to Tabitha's hips for dear life, thrusting in and out of Tabitha's magical pussy as if possessed. Nobody could go soft when fucking such a nympho that got off on being rough-handled. It was a self-sustaining positive feedback loop. The harder and roughed Beatrice fucked Tabitha, the farther Tabitha fell into the depths of sinful rapture, in turn clamping down on Beatrice's cock, providing endless joy to the succubus which only further enticed the mage to dig her nails into Tabitha's flesh and fuck her with ever-growing vigor.

Beatrice's own senses were on the brink of overload. And not just her swollen cock that grew so large it might start hurting if this continued.

The sight of the thrashing bent-over naked girl before her, with an arched back and bright-red butt, slapped by Beatrice's hands and groin as she screwed the masochist silly. The moans, entwined with screams. The scent from all the passionate sweat and juices that the girl kept releasing as she got her hole so wonderfully abused.

Beatrice was now only seeking ever greater heights of pleasure for both of them. In her half-orgasmic stupor, the succubus decided to use her [Summon Sex Toys (+1)] Skill again. It only had a five-minute cooldown, which had just come up, and Beatrice did not hesitate to abuse the short cooldown and the low, five-Stamina cost. Tabitha was too far gone to notice that the succubus had ever-so-slightly slowed the speed of the jackhammering of her pussy while she summoned the second vibrator into her hand.

Tabitha even did not notice that the buzzing sound had spread through the room again despite the fact that the vibrator was still clear, and relentlessly attacking her womb, and could not have spread the sound through the room while lodged so deep. Even when buzzing intensified as Beatrice ramped up the vibrator to the maximum (before dispensing with the controller as she did with the previous one) Tabitha just kept uttering guttural gasps and moans. Had the whole world gone on fire, the mage would not have realized it, nor cared.

Tabitha did not even pay attention while some sleek object was slid across her sticky, sweaty, naked back.

Only when Tabitha felt something press against her other hole, forcing it open easily by using the excess supply of white, sticky lubricant that had trickled down her spine, did Tabitha get an inkling that something was about to happen.

Beatrice had coated the second egg-shaped vibrator with her own sperm that was so readily available on Tabitha's back, pressed it against the mage's asshole, and pushed it in, pressing it down with her thumb.

"UH!" Tabitha grunted as the lubricated egg got easily pushed through her anal sphincter.

"Hnnnn--" Tabitha braced when she felt the vibrations inside her other tight hole, spreading the strong waves deeper inside, assaulting her inner walls from the other side. Her half-numb pussy was now under a triple-front, merciless attack by two sourced of vibrations and a cock that had swollen to past reason.

Little did the mage know that that was just the warm-up. Barely a second after the vibrator entered Tabitha's rectum, another, thicker shape pressed against her sphincter. The pleasure-crazed succubus pressed the thick tip of her tail against Tabitha's asshole and mercilessly pushed inside.

_

"OOOOOHHH FUUUUUUCK~!" Tabitha yelled out as Beatrice pushed inside the mage's tight asshole using her tail.

With one hand, the succubus held Tabitha by the hip as she plowed her pussy with her swollen futa-cock, and with another, the succubus grabbed her own tail tightly and pushed it deeper inside Tabitha's rectum.

12