Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 77

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.1k words
4.25
2.3k
4
0

Part 77 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"You're actually useful?" Captain Flavna uttered, hardly able to believe that the two morons found the priority target.

Both Plato and Ptolemy lit up with joy, feeling like champions returning with a trophy. Plato stepped and extra step forward and said, "I-It is a pleasure to serv—"

"Shut the fuck up and put her down before you snap her shoulder!" Flavna commanded.

"C-captain... My head..." Felicia groaned under Flavna's boot.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Flavna stepped off Felicia's head. "Do you need a hand?"

"No-no, I'm fine," Felicia muttered, slowly trying to get up.

"Well, that's great to hear!" Flavna said. "You see, for a second there I was worried that you managed to destroy this entire operation, cause dozens if not hundreds of casualties, start a city-wide panic, as well as let the virtue of the sixth princess be forever tarnished with of thousands of witnesses! But as long as you're fine, my mind is at ease!"

"Like I said, that psycho princess was the one who started this whole mess! I did my best to contain—"

*SLAP*

A single backhand slap from Captain Flavna was enough to knock Felicia off her feet again.

"Ufff," Felicia landed with face into the rocks and dust. She instantly covered her nose with her hands, but blood already seeped through her fingers within seconds.

"Look at her!" Flavna shouted, pointing at the unconscious princess. "A sheltered brat, barely old enough to outgrow sucking on her mama's tit! And you're telling me that the 'Sly Fox Felicia' couldn't outwit her? Or were you just a little too eager to get payback at the expense of the Games?"

She's older than you, cannibal bitch! Felicia thought but had the sense to keep that particular comment to herself. Her lower face was already covered in blood while she fruitlessly tried to stem the bleeding from her broken nose.

"Everything was fine until that fucking cow-tit cockroach started throwing cocks around left and right!" Felicia tried to defend herself.

"..." it took Flavna a moment to process the absurdity of Felicia's statement. "Have you lost the last of your senses?"

"I'm serious! One of the participants turned out to have some kind of strange cock-granting magic! She said they were 'Cum spores' or something like that."

"I-It's true!" Plato added. "The big titty participant grew a cock on the princess, made her cum with it and then fucked her for good measure, making the princess cum even more and eat her own cum!"

Flavna's expression made it apparent she had a hard time swallowing such a load of information, so Ptolemy felt compelled to add, "We're not making it up! Thousands of people saw it with incredible detail. You know, up on the big sphere that the staff created for the games? It looked like the princess enjoyed it, if I do say so myself." Ptolemy added that last comment as he looked at the unconscious princess at his side, his gaze wandering across her exposed naked body parts.

"... Gamesh!!" Captain Flavna called out. Not even five seconds later a pillar of bright, pure light appeared behind Flavna out of which the blue haired captain stepped out, followed by six more Purple Capes.

"Oh, my!" Gamesh chuckled when he saw princess Mary. "Somebody's been in the royal armory. And she hasn't even been taking care of what few valuable possessions her family still has."

"What's her condition?" Flavna asked.

"Inspecting a princess? What honor!" Gamesh grinned and quickly walked to the princess and the two soldiers that held her.

However, the captain did not even touch the girl. He raised his hand, held it mere inches from Mary's slumped head and closed his own eyes. His grin disappeared as soon as started some invisible spell. Gamesh remained like this for almost ten seconds before he opened his eyes again and lowered his hand.

"It could have been worse," Gamesh told Flavna and with a nod pointed to some of the nearby soldiers who kept pleasuring themselves in pained delirium or with utterly blank expressions.

"Will she recover?" Flavna asked.

"The Bloody Mary? Yes. Some of the others, no. It is best to get her out of here as soon as possible."

"Agreed," Flavna nodded. "Clear the arena of the remaining demon pestilence and arrest every single living soul, no matter their condition. That includes all the incompetents that allowed this to happen and soiled our uniform!"

"U-Us too?" Ptolemy asked, distraught, pointing at himself.

Plato swung around and punched Ptolemy in the face.

"AUGH!! What for!?" Ptolemy asked, holding his nose. However, blood did come pouring out like from Flavna's strike.

"You have a deathwish!?" Plato asked.

Gamesh chuckled.

"Have Reginald's group sweep the mines, tunnel by tunnel," Flavna added. "Marcus too. Collect any stragglers. We have more than enough space in the lower levels. I need to go wake up that fat pig. What a mess."

_

"Haaah! Keep fucking her, Your Majesty!" a woman in her late twenties laughed while under her black friend. Fair of skin, a sea of curly blonde hair, big eyes, and full lips, nearly as red as her flushed face. She licked her full lips as she watched her butt-fucked friend's pleasure face. "The way her clit rubs against mine each time you slam into her ass~"

"And what an amazing ass it is!" the old man slapped the tanned bubbly butt of his second senior maid. He then squeezed those cheeks hard with both hands and thrust deep inside once again, arching his back to push as deep as he could to the beautiful voice of his maid's delirious moans while the two maids rubbed their voluptuous sweaty bodies against each other, groping every inch of skin they could get their hands on, moaning, giggling, using their wet tongues to lick each other's bodies and exchange wet kisses.

"Ah, hold on, Miranda, I just need to have another," the skinny old pervert reached for a bag at his side. He unwittingly ended up slipping out of his servant's ass, unveiling a monster ten-inch schlong, covered in thick pulsating veins. It looked even more absurdly larder than it already was because of the old man's skinny, wrinkled physique.

"Ahn!? Your Majesty? Why'd you stop?" Miranda cried out and turned around. Her torn-up maid outfit fluttered, following her body, the purple adornments matching her eyes, despite the dilated pupils. "P-please put it back! I need it bad!"

"Oh, don't be like that sis, can't you make do with me for now?" the blonde put her hand on her friend's face and pulled her back.

When Miranda saw her friend's face again her eyes instantly jumped to the two small black pills on the tip of her friend's stuck-out tongue.

"Jasmine!? When?" Miranda gasped. But she read her friend's lewd expression clearly: 'Do you care?'

Not in the slightest. Miranda leapt for the pills of joy with near desperation, sticking her tongue into her friend's mouth, seeking to claim the pills before they could both start unfairly dissolving in her friend's mouth.

"What!? Jasmine had more?? No fair!" another girl complained. Angela, the fifth oldest princess, with brown eyes and pink, shoulder blade length hair. Apparently, the sudden appearance of two more pills was enough to part from a pussy as delicious as Anastasia's.

Without saying a word, Anastasia pushed the complainer's head back down to where it belonged. Anastasia then leaned back and crossed her legs around Angela's back. The only girl who still wore a bra in this situation, Anastasia reached to her left cup and pulled out an exact same black pill as Jasmine had.

"Mfff!?" Angela nearly choked when she looked up and saw Anastasia put the pill into her mouth. She pushed against Anastasia's legs and cried out, "You too!?"

"Not my fault you gobbled up yours the second you got them," Anastasia said coldly as she looked down at the inferior maid. Looking up, Angela could not find a shred of mercy in Anastasia's eyes, for Anastasia did not tolerate interruptions to her pussy pleasure. "Now put your tongue back to what it's meant for!"

Meanwhile, the ruler of all these darling maids poured the contents of a small brown pouch all over his senior maid's big brown ass. He then used his long nail to form a line, as straight as he could on such a soft, round ass cheek. But just as he leaned to snort it all, Miranda's body spasmed and the powder flew all over her sweaty butt.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!" Selirius screamed in horror and rushed to lick up what little he could salvage before it all wen to waste. But even as he licked his maid's ass clean, he already felt that the effects would not be even half as potent as if he had done it properly. When he sat up, his grey beard was a little darker from the fine mist of powder.

"Slut!" Selirius spanked Miranda's ass. "Can't you do even one thing right!!"

But Miranda just moaned from the sweet pleasure of the spanking His Majesty gave her, accentuating the lovemaking she and Jasmine were in the midst of while the effect of the fresh dose of concentrated pills kicked in.

Selirius exhaled heavily as he marveled at Miranda's marvelous butt. So soft, so smooth. He was angry with his maid, but he could not stay angry with her butt. He could not help but squeeze it again, just to feel his fingers sink into the first-rate dough.

"What a naughty ass!" the king's breathing quickened, and his massive tree-trunk twitched. "Not even so much as an apology? You understand what that means, right?"

_

Miranda understood what ruining His Majesty's powder line by shaking her ass too much meant. "Punishment♥" the tanned beauty moaned as she gazed lustfully at her King's veiny ten-incher.

"Hehe, aren't you a little too excited?" Jasmine giggled while swirling her tongue all over her friend's giant milkers. "Maybe the proper punishment would be to not fuck you in the ass? What do you think, Your Majesty? Wouldn't you rather fuck my pussy instead?"

"Hoo? You make a good point, Jasmine," Selirius pondered his options while stroking his long, messy grey beard. Miranda's first-rate ass was without a doubt her biggest and greatest asset. Incredibly hard to resist the temptation to ravage it. However, punishment was required.

"WHAT?!? NO!!" Miranda cried. "P-please, Your Majesty! I need your cock in there!" Miranda all but twerked her giant tanned ass as she begged. "I feel the effects kicking in already! If you fuck me now—"

"Selfish slut!" Selirius slapped his maid across her ass, enjoying every moment of it. "Oh, 'give me this pill', 'fuck me that way'! Oh, I'm gonna feel so good'! It's all about you, isn't it!? Shaking your fat, sweaty ass to get what you want! Well, your shaking ruined my last dose! How are you going to make up for that!?"

"P-please, Your Majesty, please, mercy!" Miranda begged and rubbed her giant butt cheeks against her King's girthy piton.

"Screw mercy!" Jasmine kept giggling. She loved to tease her friend when she was in such a state. And Miranda's submissive twerking and squirming created a peculiar, spicy sensation when their clits rubbed and slapped together. "I think a week of chastity belt will do you wonders!"

"NOOOOOO!! Anything but that!" Miranda was in tears.

"Then beg!" Jasmine bit into Miranda's areola. "Beg, like your life depends on it!"

"I'll do anything you want, Your Majesty!" Miranda pleaded, grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, sunk her fingers into them, and spread them wide apart, revealing her open rectum, properly stretched wide by the previous fucking. "You know how good I can milk your cock in this state, Your Majesty! I'll suck up every last drop out of your magnificent cock with my vibrating insides! Mess me up hard, Your Majesty! The more you do, the better your cock will feel!"

"Tugging at your King's heartstrings just to get your butt fucked while high... What a slutty maid I hired!" Selirius' grin was obscured by his beard, but his eyes could not hide the truth: he was all too happy to plunge his monster boner into his most loyal maid's ass and ravage it for all its worth.

Selirius grabbed his maid's fat ass and leaned over her, brushing her smooth back with his coarse beard while he licked Miranda's back, up her spine to her nape.

"Very well, Miranda," Selirius breathed into Miranda's nape and touched the edge of her open, pulsating anus with his glans.

"Ahn!" Miranda salivated for the cock that was so close to finally entering her, the lightest touched made her tingle.

"Don't hold back, Your Majesty!" Jasmine screamed. "Fuck her brains out! Make her forget who she is with your cock!"

Selirius wrapped his hands around Miranda's body, grabbed her tits and jammed all ten inches of his meat all the way into his favorite ass in the city.

"YEAAAAHHH!!!" Miranda jerked up as the sudden burst of sweet, sweet pain blasted through her body.

As if in slow motion, Miranda felt every inch of her King's cock with every single cell of her insides. She felt how he pushed inside her, that hot rod that made her full again. She felt her muscles stretch wider to fit that veiny beast. She noticed every movement of her ass, waist, and back as her body arched and bent to adjust itself and make room for the impaling pole.

Nothing could match this feeling. He made Miria his bitch with her cock. With a single motion he submitted her. Her insides wrapped around his cock, making love to it, kissing it, thanking it for this joy. And when he pulled back, Miranda's insides clung tight, unwilling to let go, even though Miranda knew how well it will feel when he'll thrust back into her again.

Miranda's anus stretched out, desperately holding on to her King's meat. What if he leaves again? Just when she was finally whole, what if she ends up empty again? That was when Selirius smashed back inside her ass, harder than last time. And the joy of being whole again, of even more force tearing her apart made Miranda scream in ecstasy as sparks flew before her eyes.

"Cumming!! CUMMIIIING!!" Miranda screamed with her tongue out and eyes rolled half-way back while her sweat and saliva poured on Jasmine who ground her crotch against Miranda's, getting high on watching her friend's ass-fucked ahegao face.

_

"What a beautiful face!" Jasmine smiled, looking at her friend's ahegao expression while grinding her pussy against Miranda's.

"That's the ass I love!!" Selirius gasped as he fucked his maid hard and fast. Miranda's orgasming butthole and insides kept vibrating all around his cock, making for a doubly phenomenal sensation of tightness and vibrations across the length of his cock.

"Your Majesty, I want to fuck her too!" Jasmine said with a gleeful smile. "I want to see her face when she's fucked in both holes! How more stupid can it get?"

"F-fine!" Selirius agreed and stuck two fingers into Jasmine's twat. "I'm really spoiling you, aren't I?"

"Ahn! Maybe, but let's not pretend like you don't like spoiling us, hehe," Jasmine giggled as she moved her hips to meet her King's fingers while keeping tight contact with Miranda's swelling clit.

"You know your King well," Selirius grinned as he fingered Jasmine with two fingers with a 'come hither' technique, making sure to stimulate her G-spot while the black magic did its work.

Jasmine moaned from the stimulation of her clit and pussy, but her main joy came from the anticipation of the things to come—or was it cum? As her King fingered her, warm, black liquid oozed from his fingers and spread through her pussy, binding with her inner muscles, making her feel tingly and warm.

"Ahhh~" Jasmine moaned sweetly while the thick black liquid bound itself with her juicy pussy. It fed on her liquids, consumed them, used them for growth. By the second, Jasmine felt fuller than before, despite just two fingers inside of her.

"It's started," Selirius pulled out his fingers out of Jasmine and stuck them into Miranda's pussy instead. With his other hand he pulled Miranda hard by her black hair to get a look on her face. Her fucked, orgasm face. How could he not kiss her, when it was his cock that made her that way?

"Are you ready to lose your mind?" Selirius asked Miranda in between deep, tongue swirling kisses.

"As long as I have your cock inside my-yyyyyYAAAAH!!?" Miranda practically screamed when her King's fingers in her pussy were pushed hard against her pussy wall while another object entered her. A hard, hot, morphing object.

"So impatient," Selirius shook his head, not like he actually minded this. He loved feeling his maid's impatient, half-form cock penetrate her friend while his fingers were still inside her.

"I couldn't help it!" Jasmine laughed as she pushed rocked her hips against Miranda's, pushing every inch of her black formation inside her friend as soon as it formed. "How can I not shove it in her pussy when it makes her go cross-eyed? How can I not when it feels so good? Each thrust stimulates my pussy directly as if I had that thing all my life!"

"Hnnn~!" Selirius pulled his fingers out of Miranda and to have both hands to grope his maid with. Miranda's ass got tighter since Jasmine's growth invaded her pussy. He certainly could keep going like this until he came and creamed Miranda's insides like he loved to do. However... It wasn't anything he hadn't done countless times before. And today, he found his eyes wander toward Miranda's younger friend's smaller ass more than usual. Angela and Anastasia seemed content to just enjoy each other's tongue and pussy without any addition of male energy. That would not do!

Selirius pulled Miranda up again, gave her a deep, parting kiss before throwing her back on Jasmine.

"Keep her holes occupied until I get back!" Selirius instructed his second most senior maid. "I can't just sit here having fun and watch my other maids disregard the importance of male cock for their health!"

"W-what!? Already!?" Miranda cried, savoring each second of double penetration while she could.

"Shut it!" Selirius' voice tone soured. 'Had you not wasted my remaining powder with all that ass shaking, I would have given Jasmine more 'tools' to work with. Sit here patiently and orgasm on together with Jasmine until I get back!"

"B-but-but-but-AAAAHHH!!" Miranda moaned and stuck her tongue out again with an arched back when Jasmine pinched and twisted her clit.

"Don't take me lightly, ass-slut!" Jasmine exclaimed before biting into Miranda's tit and pulling tight while continuing to abuse Miranda's clit and filling her pussy with her growing black 'thing'. Jasmine took it as a challenge and a point of pride to torture her friend into repeated orgasms even without her King's ten-incher.

Angela heard Anastasia's breathing change, her moans grow subtly louder and more frequent. It was only a matter of time before she licked her friend to another orgasm. A well-practiced tongue technique and patience was all it took. Unless disrupted by sudden groping of naked ass.

"You didn't seriously think I'd just let my maids turn into some cock-hating lesbians did you!?" Selirius asked as he aimed his rock-hard cock for Angela's petite, pale ass.

_

"MFmf!?" Angela's eyes bulged from surprise when she felt her King's hands on her bum and—more importantly—the tip of his girthy cock spreading her butt cheeks apart. "Wait, Your Majesty—"

12