Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela's cry was cut off when Anastasia flexed her thighs and pulled the maid back down where she wanted her—tongue in pussy. Anastasia was done with interruptions.

"Now, now, Angela, don't be like that," Selirius said. "We both know how much you love to feel tiny ass pounded by a real cock."

And all the proof the King needed was right there between Angela's slightly spread legs while she was eating out Anastasia on all fours. Selirius rubbed his giant prick against his petite maid's wet pussy lips, lubing up his cock before the main course. And the more he rubbed, the more juices flowed out of Angela's sweet hole.

Selirius didn't even have to do this: his cock could lubricate itself by secreting lubricant at its wielder's command. However, the King enjoyed the process. He liked to see and feel his maid literally get wet as she recalled the last time His Majesty plowed her to such a powerful orgasm that she couldn't see straight for hours.

"Ready or not, here I come," Selirius announced his invasion. He grabbed hard at Angela's little butt, parted her cheeks apart and pushed right on inside.

"Ahn~" Anastasia moaned when she felt the sudden change of rhythm of Angela's tongue. Instead of the vanilla, boring licking, Angela's tongue went into overdrive—spinning, swirling, up and down, side to side, vibrating across the entire length of it, which added additional tingly stimulation to Anastasia's G-spot each time Angela's vibrating tongue brushed against it.

"Much better tongue work," Anastasia commended Angela, a praise she seldom gave to anyone for anything. "I should have asked His Majesty to ravage your ass from the start!"

To start with, in Anastasia's eyes, Angela's tongue was her only redeeming quality and the only reason she let Angela anywhere near her private parts. Anastasia would have preferred another maid's snake of a tongue (with much better technique to boot), but since that was not currently an option Anastasia had to make do with what she had available to handle her body's natural cravings. And Angela's tongue was the only one in the castle that even remotely came close to Anastasia's favorite maid.

"Ooohhh, what a nice, tight little hole!" Selirius groaned in pleasure as he plowed his maid's ass and built to a quickly approaching climax. "Do you like what you see, Myla? Ah, it looks like I need not ask!"

Selirius looked at his newest maid by the door to the luxurious royal chamber, legs apart, breathing hard while rubbing herself off to the sight of her new co-workers embracing their desires without guilt or shame, how it should be! Why couldn't she join them?

Not fair! Myla bemoaned while sticking a second finger inside her wet pussy to while she imagined something much bigger inside it. Why couldn't she experience what it was like to be made full to with such a gigantic piece of love? How could it even fit? Yet it always did! Even now, it looked like it would rip Angela apart, yet her muffled moans into Anastasia's pussy were that of pleasure, not pain. Her hips did not lie—she moved to meet His Majesty's love. And who could blame her? Myla could not! She could not wait to be made love to and finally be full like all the maids. To moan like they did. To join them in euphoric heaven that they were at the gates of. Myla bit her lip, watching the show with jealousy and anticipation, knowing what was about to come as her King came inside her senior colleague.

Selirius's thrusts became faster and faster. He grabbed Angela's narrow waist with his bony fingers and lifted his maid's lower body up for a better angle while he pushed her onto his tingling, tightly wrapped cock to meet each and every single one of his thrusts with her body as if he tried to impale her with his cock through and through.

And as Selirius's thrusts jerked, moments way from inevitable, bowel-filling climax, Angela's limbs contorted while her spine arched further to simultaneously service both of them. Her A-cups pressed into silk sheets on the floor while her face was buried between Anastasia's legs, simultaneously her lower body had no choice but straighten to the shape and length of the mighty pole that pulsated within her.

"Ah!" Myla gasped softly when she saw the maid's abdomen bulge from the overwhelming love that her King filled her with. It's starting! Myla squeezed her breast a little harder.

12