Lexi and the Motel Guy

Story Info
I listen to my girlfriend spend the night with a stranger.
1.8k words
3.61
23.6k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I enjoy Literotica stories, the ones that really turn me on are the tales that claim to be true. The following events actually happened to the best of my recollection. Only the names have been changed.

*

My girlfriend was getting her pussy hammered by a stranger's large cock, and all I could do was listen to her moans and screams of ecstasy. Being over 1000 miles away, I was jacking off while picturing the scene in my head as I heard the two lovers spend the night in hours of hot sex. It was one of the most erotic times of my life, and I wasn't even there to enjoy it in person.

Lexi is one of the hottest, sexiest women I've ever met. She oozes a sexuality that most men (and many women) notice, and they immediately want to fuck her. She's performed for one of the masturbation sex sites, and I love watching replays and reading the comments from horny guys telling her how they want to fuck her in every way imaginable. She's had more guys than she can remember, and has also had affairs with a few women. She is a master at giving blow jobs, and prides herself on making a guy cum in her mouth and on her face. I love it when she tells me stories about some of her past adventures, such as fucking the traveling salesman, the pizza delivery guy, or the taxi driver.

Lexi has a nice, firm body, with medium-sized boobs that don't sag. I always tell her how beautiful they are, and that they are the perfect size, even though she wishes they were bigger. She has a cute face with full, pouty lips, and a head full of curly, reddish hair. But her main attribute is something that can't be seen: an aura of sexuality. I don't think she truly understands how attractive she is no matter how much I tell her.

Being somewhat older than her and a bit of a cuckold, I encourage Lexi to fuck other men. I travel a lot since I'm retired, and she has a black lover she's met a few times when I'm on the road, but we've never been able to set it up when I'm around. I'd love to eat her freshly-fucked pussy, then put myself inside to feel her lover's cum on my cock. We hope to arrange that someday, but for now, we just fantasize about it. Needless to say, we have a completely open relationship, and neither one of us is jealous when the other person gets lucky.

But back to the story at hand. As I said, I enjoy traveling, so I was in another part of the country, about 1000 miles away from where Lexi lives and works. She loves swimming and luxuriating in a hot tub, but does not have access to these amenities at her apartment complex. To make up for it, every few weeks she takes a mini vacation by going to a local motel for a relaxing Saturday afternoon and evening in the pool and hot tub, then returning to her place on Sunday. She had called me earlier that Saturday saying she was going to go the motel for the night. I, of course, suggested she pick up a guy, but she just laughed saying she just wanted to relax and wasn't up for any sexual escapades. Or so she thought.

Later that evening, my phone rang as I was lounging in my camper, getting ready to go to sleep. Lexi, who was back in her room, said, "You're going to be disappointed." When I asked why, she explained that a younger, good-looking guy got into the hot tub with her. He immediately came on to her, letting her know that he wanted to fuck her. At one point, he grabbed her and sat her on his lap, where she could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass. He even pulled down her bathing suit and played with her boobs for a short while. She said she kept discouraging his advances, but I know she enjoyed the attention. They talked a bit, but she convinced him she just wanted to go to sleep, so had returned to her room alone.

Even though pangs of jealousy ran through me, I said something like "Damn, you should have done it." But I also explained that I understood, and wished her a good night.

As I lay in my bed, I thought maybe I should call her back to explain that I really did understand, and I wasn't pressuring her to do anything she really didn't want to do. So, about 15 minutes after we had hung up, I called her. She answered the phone, but didn't say anything. Leaving me connected, she put down the phone (I found out later she had placed it on the nightstand by the bed). I immediately heard a guy's voice on the phone. Oh my god! She was in her room with the guy. I was jealous and excited at the same time.

They made small talk for a while. I found out later they were sitting on the bed, each in their swimwear. Then I heard him say, "You're gorgeous, you know." I could hear her embarrassed laugh, and knew that she was enjoying his sweet talk.

Then there was no more talking. I could hear them kissing, and imagined how they were feeling each other's bodies. By this time, I had stripped and was lying in bed masturbating as I listened and imagined the scene in my head. I knew she was feeling his cock, which I found out later was quite large. I knew he was feeling her luscious body and sucking on her beautiful boobs.

I learned he had licked her pussy for a while, and she sucked his cock in her beautiful, wet mouth. I could only hear the smacking of lips and the occasional soft groan. That is, until I heard what I had been waiting for. I could tell from the sounds that his cock was in her pussy, as the bed and their moans made rhythmic sounds. I furiously jacked off while listening to the sounds of my baby with a strange, big cock driving in and out of her wet, dripping pussy. I could only imagine the scene, and I came as they kept going at it. In fact, the guy must have been an alien of some sort, as he pounded her pussy for quite a long time. At one point I heard her yell out, "Oh! Goddamn! YESSS!" I knew she was coming all over his hard cock. They slowed down and took a break for a bit, but he was soon returned to fucking her wet, hot pussy.

When I thought they were done for the night, I hung up the phone, and tried to go to sleep while remembering what had happened. It was difficult. Then my phone rang. Lexi was in the bathroom, whispering to me. She said she was having a great time, and they were just taking a break. She said she was going back to fuck him some more after recovering for a while.

She left the phone connected and returned to the bed, where they began again. They kept at it for what seemed like hours. I found out that he had put her in almost every position, and he manhandled her body, which turned her on even more. She said she rode him for a while as his hard cock sunk deep into her pussy. Finally, I heard him exclaim "I'm coming!" I could only imagine how he was filling her beautiful pussy with his hot cum. How I wished I could have been there to see it. And taste it.

They then got quiet, and I heard her drift to sleep. I was finally able to go to sleep myself—after jacking off once more.

My phone rang the next day about mid-morning. Lexi was driving back to her apartment and called to fill me in on the details. After rebuffing his advances earlier in the evening, she had gone outside for a final cigarette before bed. The guy was sitting in the lobby, waiting for her I presume. At any rate, he went outside with her and talked while she smoked. He convinced her that he was disease-free, so there was nothing to worry about. Having had a few glasses of wine, and being horny herself, she relented and asked him back to the room.

As she was telling me this part of the story, she interrupted to say "Oh, my god! I have cum in my hair." That turned me on even more, but she said that's happened before with other guys. She then continued with her story.

After they woke up that morning, they had gone downstairs for the motel breakfast. Upon returning to her room, she thought they'd say their good-byes, and that would be it. However, he said, "You know, we haven't done it doggie style. How about it?"

So they both stripped again, and she got on her hands and knees with her pussy available to him to take from behind. Standing on the floor, he rammed his big, hard cock into her wet pussy, and proceeded to fuck her from behind. She said she came as he kept driving in and out. He then stopped and said he wanted her to suck him off. So she rolled over and sat up on the edge of the bed as he stood in front of her. She then proceeded to give him one of her famous and excellent blow jobs. She licked his cock up and down, then took it in her mouth and let him fuck her face. As he was getting close, he asked her where she wanted him to cum. Between sucks, she said wherever he wanted. He said, "On your face!" He then finished by jacking off and shooting cum on her face, in her mouth, on her tits, and in her hair. She told me she loved it.

They then got dressed and said their farewells. She thought he might ask to exchange numbers, but they didn't. She thought it was better just to remember it as a hot one-night stand.

When I finished my trip and returned to her apartment a couple of weeks later, I couldn't wait to fuck her while hearing more about her night with the motel guy, as I call him. I love it when she tells me once again about that night, and I often jack off thinking about it. In fact, it's been difficult to write this story, since I almost always have to stop to masturbate. It was a night both of us love to remember. I hope we can have more encounter like this one. Only next time, I want to be there!