Lexi Does Dallas - Day 02

Story Info
Day Two Lexi the transgender at the Adult Bookstore.
1.9k words
4.6
11.5k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lexi_Gee
Lexi_Gee
17 Followers

My name is Alex and this is a true story. This is the continuation of my trip to Dallas for a conference which allowed to dress and go to adult theaters and bookstores dressed as alter ego, Lexi.

Day Two - I woke early and dressed as Alex. I sat thru a boring all-day conference dreaming about letting Lexi out in a few hours! I daydreamed all day about Steve, my lover from the previous night who had filled my ass with his sweet cum. It made me wiggle in my chair!

Finally, the day was done and I headed back to my hotel. I stopped along the way and bought a salad and a bottle of wine and quickly ate it in my room. I poured myself a glass of wine and ran a bubble bath. I soaked in the hot, steamy water, washing every inch of my body. I slowly sipped on my wine, planning my evening.

I had found online a bookstore that had video booths with gloryholes was just outside Ft Worth! I love gloryholes! This would be my destination tonight!

I took my time applying my makeup...I love taking my time as it builds the anticipation. Then I put on my cinch bra that pulls my chest skin to make it look like cleavage. I applied makeup to my chest to further enhance this look.

I put on a black gaff, tucking my penis and balls between my legs. Next, I pulled on a pair of opaque black pantyhose. I then put on a low-cut pullover top and a short blue jean skirt. I put on my blond Raquel Welch wig and finished my ensemble with a pair of black 4" heels.

Admiring myself in the mirror I said, "let's do this Lexi"!

By now it was near 8 o'clock and dark. I walked thru the hotel lobby without a concern if anyone "noticed me". Somehow in the last 24 hours I stopped worrying what people would think or say. I smiled to the desk clerk and said, "Don't wait up!" She laughed and said, "Be naughty!"

I confidently walked to my car, swishing my bottom. I started my car, adjusted the mirror, winking at myself.

I arrived at the bookstore in about 40 minutes. It was a short drive but very heavy traffic. I smiled and waved at a lot to men who were driving home.

I parked in the lot and gathered my purse. I walked inside and repeated last night's approach to the clerk, asking him in my male voice it was okay that I was there. The clerk was fat and balding and a completely unpleasant man. He snatched my money out of my hand and gave me change without saying a word. He just glowered at me. I considered leaving but I figured I was already there and if it would make the clerk angry, I was staying!

There was a curtain hanging over the entrance to the video booth area and I pushed through it. I saw men standing in the hallways and all seemed to turn and look at me.

I stepped into the first booth I saw. To my delight, the booth had glory holes on both side walls! I sat down on the bench and watched the video of a cute blond being gang-banged!

In moments I heard the door of the booth on my left close and lock. I looked through the hole and saw him rub his crotch and unzip his pants and take out a nice 6" cock. I pushed my finger through the hole to catch his attention. He moved towards the hole and put his hard cock into my booth. I immediately went to my knees, grasping his cock and sticking it into my mouth.

I sucked his cock fully into my mouth, pausing to grip it with my lips. I then let him slip out of my mouth. I started slowly jacking him off, moving my mouth forward I took just the head in my mouth. I continued sucking and jacking letting my left had gently hold his balls. I felt his hips start to move as he began fucking my face. I allowed him to fuck my mouth deeper and deeper until my nose was touching his pubes. Soon, he knocked on the wall letting me know he was ready to cum. I never slowed down or moved my mouth, soon he erupted in my mouth. Two hard blasts that hit the back of my throat. I let him cum, swallowing every drop as it entered my mouth. I kept sucking until he pulled out of my mouth, zipped up and left the booth. One down!

In no time a man entered the booth on my other side without ceremony poked a very hard, long, slender black cock into my booth! This cock looked familiar...I think I sucked him last night! I decided I was going to let him fuck me!

I looked in my purse and to my horror I had forgotten to pack condoms! I was not going to revisit the previous night's bareback fuck so I resigned myself to just a bj. Before I bent over to capture him in my mouth, I put his hard cock between my legs and let him dry-hump me.

He pulled his cock back and asked, "Can I come into your booth?"

I sighed and told him no. If I had let him in, I would have relented and had his bare cock in my ass, letting him fill me with his cum! Not tonight!

He put his cock back through the hole and I immediately went to my knees and began sucking it! Just as the night before he started fucking my mouth like it was a pussy! I love it when men do this! I let him push deeply into my mouth, closing my lips tightly around his cock. He was seriously fucking my mouth and I felt his cock push into my throat. That seemed to excite him and he pushed even deeper into my mouth and throat making it difficult for me to breathe!

When I finally ran out of air, I pulled my mouth off of him and he shot a huge load of cum, hitting me on my forehead! I put him back in my mouth and swallowed the rest. It was hot and sexy but sloppy! I had a mess to clean up!

I left my booth with cum all over my face and had to go to the hateful clerk and ask him where the restroom was. He glowered and pointed. I disliked him greatly!

I cleaned the cum off my face and reapplied my lipstick and fixed my makeup. As I walked back past the clerk I smiled and said, "Thank you sweetie".

I went back to my booth eagerly awaiting more cocks! Soon I saw a man looking through the gloryhole. I smiled at him. He boldly asked if he could fuck me. I told him if he had condoms he could. Quickly he pushed a condom wrapped cock into my booth! I told him to come into my booth. When he came into my booth, he said this is too small and asked me to follow him.

He took me to a booth in the back that was much larger. When we locked the door, he immediately dropped his jeans to the floor exposing a very hard cock that was wrapped in a condom.

I went to my knees and sucked him deeply into my mouth. Reaching into my purse I grabbed my bottle of lube and began applying it to his cock. Once I had it lubed, I stood up turned around pulling my pantyhose to my ankles and my panties half way down my thighs. I used my left hand to hold my cock and balls up to my tummy...hiding them. I reached behind me and guided his very hard cock to my ass and pushed back against him. I felt him push deeply inside me causing me to moan out loud.

My fuck buddy reached around and grabbed my tits squeezing them tightly. He was fucking me slowly and deeply. I told him that I wanted him to fuck me while I was sucking a cock.

He stood up and pulled his cock out of me, pulling up his pants he said, "Be right back." Within minutes he returned with a gorgeous young man that could not be over 20.

He told our new friend, "Take your cock out!"

Bending me over my fuck buddy again pushed deeply inside me. My new friend put a very pretty 7" cock in my face and I quickly popped it in my mouth! I put my right hand on my new friends' ass and showed him to fuck my mouth by pushing and pulling him. He caught on to this quickly!

Soon I was being pounded from both ends! I was in heaven! My new suck toy put his hands on both sides of my head and was holding me still while he fucked my face! My fuck buddy was holding my hips and fucking me deeply.

After a very short time my suck toy started breathing hard and fast. I knew he was close. Within moments he blasted my mouth with cum. It quickly overflowed and ran over my lips. I loved it! I wrapped my right arm behind and would not let him pull out...savoring his cock and cum.

My fuck buddy starting moaning saying he was going to cum! I felt his cock throbbing in my ass. Soon he stopped and pulled out of me. I let my other friends cock slip out of my mouth while swallowing his cum.

I quickly pulled up my panties up again hiding my cock and balls. I then pulled up my pantyhose. Turning to them I kissed them both and told them to go find me two more men. They seemed shocked but agreed.

Sadly, it appeared the business was empty except for me and the clerk. I wandered around the store looking at the dildoes and videos.

I finally went to the clerk and asked him what his problem was. He said he didn't like gays. I told him that was too bad and he missed out on a great blow job!

I went back into the video booth area and waited for men to arrive. Unfortunately, as it began to get later in appeared no one else was coming. I gathered my purse and headed for my car and began the drive back to my hotel. My bottom felt wonderful and my tummy was full of cum! It had been a great night.

When I got to my hotel, I walked across the lobby and the clerk asked how my night went.

I replied, "Naughty".

She said, "Good girl!"

When I got to my room, I took off my makeup and changed in to my sleep lingerie. I poured myself another glass of wine and laid on the bed, loving life!

Suddenly the phone rang, it was the front desk. The desk clerk said she needed some naughty news and asked me to tell her about my evening. I slowly told her the whole story of my evening and she was shocked. She had many questions. I admitted to her that I am a man. She said she had no idea. She suggested we have dinner together before I went home. After we hang up, I was strangely titillated by admitting my secret self to someone. I became aroused and masturbated cumming strongly!

I then set my alarm, turned out the light and went to sleep.

Lexi_Gee
Lexi_Gee
17 Followers