Lexi Does Dallas

Story Info
A Trans sexual week in Dallas.
2.4k words
4.55
13.5k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lexi_Gee
Lexi_Gee
17 Followers

My name is Alex and this is a true story. I am 25 years old, a w/m and 5-10", 145lbs. I am slender and very fit.

My older sister actually got me started. One night she had friends sleep over and for fun they used their makeup on me and made me look like a girl. I laughed when I looked in the mirror but I was so turned on!

After that night, I secretly would try on her clothes when she was gone. Since then I dress whenever I can. Other than my sister, no one knows this secret. She figured it out years ago and would help me with my makeup and hair. She also knows I am a Bi crossdresser and supports me.

I live alone and have never been married. I live in a city that has lots of adult bookstores and I go to them often. I love porn and I love giving blow jobs. I gave my first blow job as a teen and have been hooked on them ever since. I love swallowing cum! I love getting fucked and always insist on a condom being worn!

Because of my employment I cannot take a chance on going to an adult bookstore while I am dressed in women's clothing. Even though I am completely passable as a woman, If I were caught, I would be fired. So, I confine my secret to my home. For years, I have desperately wanted to go to an adult bookstore as a woman. That is where this story begins...

Recently I had to go to Dallas for a conference. I was to be there for 4 days. I researched online and found, much to my glee that the Dallas area has lots for adult bookstores and theaters! I began planning and packing immediately! As always time slows down when excited!

Every night after work I would go home and remove my Alex clothing and remake myself in my alter ego! I practiced different looks...slutty, innocent, studious...and many more. I decided to pack for all of all my different possibilities.

Finally, the day arrived and I began the long drive to Dallas. I dressed in slacks and an oxford shirt. Underneath my clothing, I was wearing my red lace bra with matching thong and panty hose. I wore my red heels while I was driving but had male shoes to slip on when I stopped.

After hours of driving and daydreaming of huge cocks I arrived at my hotel and checked in. I immediately went to my room and prepared for my first night.

I started by showering and running my razor over my body carefully removing all body hair. I always keep my body hair shaven but I wanted to make sure my body was smooth. I then dried and rubbed skin cream all over myself. Next, I put on my thong gaff, pulling my penis between my legs, presenting a smooth and sexy pubic area...very feminine looking.

I then sat in front of my makeup mirror and began applying my face. I had decided this night it would be my "MILF" look. I applied my makeup... slowly allowing my inner woman to come out. The last makeup step was to apply a thick coat of red lipstick.

Once I was finished, I put on a see thru bra and my b cup breast forms. I then selected a tight, mid drift t-shirt and my black yoga pants. Finally, I put on my ginger, shoulder length, curly red wig.

LEXI was in Dallas and ready to play!!

Day One! - I had already decided I was going to the bookstore in Dallas that had video booths and a theater. I opened my room door and for the first time I stepped into the World as the woman I always wanted to be! I walked through the lobby my with my heart racing! No one said a word...so far, so good!

I sat in my car and began the drive to the bookstore, stopping at a liquor stop to buy a small bottle of wine to calm my nerves...I smiled at the clerk and winked at him when I paid. He smiled back. I got back in my car and slowly began sipping my wine as I drove.

I finally arrived at my destination and carefully placed money and my driver's license in my fanny pack and taking a deep breath entered the bookstore.

Using my male voice, I asked the clerk if it was okay that I was there...he smiled and said, "Of course Sugar." Changing back to Lexi's voice I asked the clerk about the store. He told me gay films were shown downstairs and straight films and video booths were upstairs. I quickly paid my fee, bought a bottle of poppers and went up the stairs to the video booths and theater.

As I walked into the video booth area men were standing in the hallway and were looking at me. As I walked down the hall I stepped into the doorway of a booth, turned and pointed to a young man signaling him to join me. He seemed startled but quickly moved my way.

When he came in the booth, I shut the door and locked it. I guessed he was in his early 20's, over 6' tall and was well built. I turned to him and said "This is the deal...My name is Lexi...I want to suck your cock and swallow your cum." "I don't want to know your name; you can't fuck me and you must leave the booth after I am finished with you!" He readily agreed!

I reached between his legs and began rubbing him. I felt his cock start to grow. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans sliding them to the floor. He was not wearing underwear and his 6" cock sprang to life. It was thick and very hard! When I say thick, I mean like a beer can thick. I almost wished I had not told him he couldn't fuck me!

While looking into his eyes I sank to my knees and stuffed his lovely cock into my mouth. I took him all the way down to his balls and held it in my mouth for a long moment. His cock was so thick it literally filled my mouth. Grasping his balls with my left hand and slowly slipping his cock out of my mouth. Just as I about to let the tip of his cock slip out of my mouth, I again slid his whole cock into my mouth. I did it two more times.

My suck toy tapped me on my shoulder and told he was close.

I let him slip from my mouth and said, "Please jack off into my mouth!"

I opened my mouth waiting...I watched him stroking his hard cock. He suddenly stopped and aimed it towards my mouth, shooting a long stream of cum into me. He continued shooting cum into my mouth...three long streams! I caught every drop and then swallowed his cock. I pulled his cock out of my mouth, looking into his eyes, I opened my mouth and let him watch me swallow his cum.

I then stood up and told him his time was up. He quickly pulled up his pants and left.

The night had just begun! I reapplied my lipstick and decided to go into the theater area. Walking out of my booth I looked at the men and smiled. I turned and walked down the hallway and entered the theater.

It was very dark inside and I had to pause for a moment to allow my eyes to adjust.

Finally, I was able to see and I observed there was an aisle in the middle with seats on both sides. I selected a seat in the last row at the aisle. There were several men standing behind me against the wall.

Shortly a man from behind me moved and sat in the seat next to me! I thought to myself...Here we go!

He was a black man, very tall and painfully thin. After sitting next to me he started rubbing my leg letting his hand move to my crotch. He rubbed there for a few minutes and then abruptly stopped. I assumed he figured out who I really was and was going to leave. Instead, he unzipped his pants and pulled out what must have been a 9" cock! It was beautiful! Perfectly straight, slender and hard as a rock! As I was admiring it, he placed his hand behind my head and forcefully pushed my head into his lap. I opened my mouth and he pushed his monster cock into it!

He then started fucking my face while he was sitting down! He held my head in place and I could not move it. I put my hand on his cock to keep him from shoving that whole thing down my throat. I stroked him as he fucked my face. Soon, I could feel his rhythm change and he started fucking faster with shorter strokes...he was going to cum and I wanted it! His cum started slowly spurting into my mouth. I was going to hold it and let everyone watch me swallow it but there was so much it was running out of the corners of my mouth! I swallowed and he kept cumming! I took a breath and he kept cumming! I loved his cum! It was silky and tasted sweet. I swallowed every drop! I wiped my lips and face with my fingers and then sucked my fingers clean!

I looked around and saw everyone near me had their hard cocks out watching me! I loved it! I had a decision to make...suck off everyone in the theater or select one and take him to a video booth for personal attention.

I chose the latter and moved to a man who appeared to be in his 30's and was wearing a wedding ring. I said, "Want to come with me?" He said that he did but recommended we go to his hotel room. I agreed but told him I was a special kind of woman. He asked how and I explained it to him. That seemed to supercharge him! He looked at me and said, "REALLY?" I said yes and he said he wanted me to join him at his room.

I started to leave with him but not before stopping and kissing my new big cock, black man and thanking him for the cumshot!

My new friend was named Steve and he wanted me to ride with him to his hotel. I declined that offer but agreed to follow him in my car to his hotel. It was a short ride and we arrived at a very upscale hotel. We parked and I walked with him into the lobby. He reached out and held my hand while we walked...it was so sweet!

When we got in the elevator Steve turned to me and kissed me deeply... pushing his tongue into my mouth. He just saw me swallow a load of cum earlier and still kissed me! He pushed me against the wall, grinding his crotch into mine.

When we got to his room, he opened the door and let me in. It was a lovely and opulent suite.

I sat on the couch in the sitting area and waited to see where this would go. Steve was a gentleman and got us a bottle of wine from the minibar. We drank and talked. He was wealthy, married and lived in Kansas. He loved his wife and never cheated on her but wanted me!

He said it was hot to watch me suck a man off but he wished it had been him. I sat my glass down and slid off the couch onto my knees between his legs. I said, "It is you!"

I unzipped his pants and he unbuckled them and he pushed them down. I slid his underwear down and exposed a somewhat smallish cock of about 4"- 5" and very thin. I was terribly disappointed but didn't want to show it.

I took him all into my mouth down to his balls. I was able to have all of him in my mouth and lick his balls at the same time. I sucked him like this for several minutes and then stopped and said, "Do you want to fuck me?"

He said, "YES!!"

I stood up and led him to his bedroom. I watched him undress and then I slowly stripped. When I took my gaff off my cock sprang to life and Steve seemed intrigued with it.

He asked if he could touch it.

I said, "Babe, you can do anything you want!"

He touched it tentatively before slowly stroking it. I told his he should suck it. He looked at me and then put it in his mouth. It was sweet to watch him give his first blow job...he was terrible at it but he tried.

After several minutes of his sucking and playing with my cock, I spread my legs and pulled him on top of me. I asked him if he had any condoms and he said he did not.

Damn it! I have never barebacked anyone but it looked like I was going to now!

I asked him if he still wanted to fuck me and he said yes. I licked my fingers and then rubbed them on his cock, lubricating it. I took hold of it and guided it towards my ass. I felt his cock touch my bottom and he pushed forward hard! He slammed his cock into my ass! I yelped and he apologized.

I said, "Slowly Babe...like with your wife."

That seemed to flip a switch in him and he began gently fucking my ass while slowly moving my legs to his shoulders.

He fucked me deeply and fully...we fucked for almost an hour when he suddenly said, "I am going to cum!"

I replied, "Cum Baby...give me every drop!"

He began moaning and soon shot his full load in my ass. He tried to pull out but I held onto him forcing him to stay in me until he was soft and fell out.

I got up and headed to the bathroom feeling his cum running out my ass and down my legs. I loved it!

I dressed, kissed Steve and started to leave his room. He begged me to stay and to see him again. I got his phone number and said I would call.

I left his room, strutting my stuff down the hallway and across the lobby! This woman had two loads of cum in her tummy and one in her ass and this was just day one!

To be continued...

Lexi_Gee
Lexi_Gee
17 Followers