Lexi Moves Forward

Story Info
The journey of Alex to Lexi Continues.
2.3k words
4.47
13.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lexi_Gee
Lexi_Gee
17 Followers

My name was Alex and this is a true story. I was born a male that loved to secretly cross-dress and dream of being a woman. I knew I was bi as a teenager as I love giving blow jobs and being fucked.

Recently, I went on a business trip that allowed me to dress as my alter ego, "Lexi" and go to adult theaters and bookstores. Once there I would have sex with as many men as I wished.

That week changed my life as I finally admitted to myself that I had been born in the wrong body. I look like a woman even when I a dressed as a man. I have always been very effeminate and have delicate feminine features. I am very fit, 5-10, 145 pounds and have a very rounded bottom.

After returning from my trip I decided I wanted to live as a woman.

My greatest fear was facing my employer. They were a Government contracted company and had very strict rules concerning employee behavior. It is an excellent, well-paying job that I love and did not want to lose it!

The Monday following my trip to Dallas I promptly went to the HR department and said I needed assistance. Shortly a very attractive woman who appeared to be in her 50's came and asked me to follow her. We went to her office where she smiled and introduced herself as Leonor and asked how she could assist me. Letting out a deep breath, I began explaining about Alex and Lexi. Stupidly, I started at about age 6 for Alex. Leonor smiled and stopped me and said, "How can I help you today?"

I stopped and took another cleansing breath and said, "I want to be Lexi from now on."

Leonor smiled and said, "That wasn't as difficult as you thought it would be, was it?" "Believe it or not, as far as your work environment, that will be the hardest part of this transition for you!"

I am certain I looked stunned. Leonor said her office would handle everything from this point forward for me. Leonor said, I was to be placed on three weeks administrative leave, which meant a three-week paid vacation for me! She explained this was to allow her office time to train my fellow employees on how to react to the new me. I kind of hated that part as I didn't want to inconvenience them. She told me they would treat me no differently and if they did, I should immediately come to her and report it.

She asked me if I had chosen a name and I told her I had and said, "Lexi", short for Alex. She said it was lovely but suggested Alexis as it would be easier for co-workers and I could still use Lexi as a nickname. I loved the name and Leonor's bold assertiveness! I agreed immediately and could not wait to sign my new name. I knew I would practice writing it a million times over the coming three weeks!

Leonor said, "You must promise me one thing!" "You will not date anyone that works for our company...just for now...not forever." She said, some people will want to sexually try you and that is not how you want to build your new reputation. I promised her I would not.

Leonor said I should use the three weeks to begin the process of getting an official name change and to begin the process of obtaining a new driver's license, social security card and add Lexi to my bank account. I had not even thought of these things! Leonor then beamed her beautiful smile at me and said, she would call me to check on me and the next time she saw me I would be Alexis!

I was supercharged when I left her office! I left the building and immediately drove to my apartment to begin the divestment of Alex from my life!

"MY NAME IS ALEXIS...Call me Lexi!"

When I arrived at my apartment I hurried inside and immediately removed my "Alex" clothing and slipped on a pair of red panties, tucking my cock and balls away.

Going to my closet I decided changes needed to be made. I took all of my male clothing out of my closet and drawers and moved them to my spare bedroom.

I then carefully hung my Lexi clothing in my closet. I could see already, I needed to go shopping! I needed work clothing!

I quickly dressed in, a red "Upbra", skinny jeans, a white, long sleeve pull over top and white heeled sandals. The Upbra really gave me the appearance of boobs!

Moving to the bathroom I quickly applied makeup in my "daytime" look. I put on my shoulder length blond wig, which I pulled into a pony tail.

I gathered my purse and car keys and headed to my car. As I sat in the driver's seat, I noticed the time. It was noon and I was hungry, but not for food!

As I left the parking area, I turned towards my closest "ABS" that had glory holes to get lunch! I still had to shop so I needed to make this a quick lunch.

Arriving at the bookstore I happily noted the parking lot was full! Noontime is best as the store is full of married men. Married men are always so appreciative of a woman like me that loves to give blow jobs and swallow cum!

Entering the store, I paid my entrance fee with no hesitation or fear and headed to the booths. I could feel eyes on me as I strutted across the store and waited briefly to be buzzed into the back.

Entering the dark hallway, I moved to my favorite booth. It had holes on both side walls and was small enough that in the past I found I could suck one cock while being fucked by another!

I carefully locked the door behind me and quickly removed my top and jeans, folding them neatly on one of the chairs. I sat on the other chair and selected a gang bang movie to watch while also watching the gloryhole for cocks!

I was quickly rewarded by a lovely cock sticking through the wall into my booth. It was beautiful, thick, about 6-7" and a slight upward curve.

Dropping to my knees, I quickly popped it into my mouth, pushing it deeply to my tonsils. I held it right there loving the smell and girth of this cock. I slowly started sucking him up and down, from tip to base. I reached into my purse, without stopping and retrieved a few condoms, lube and bottle of poppers. I breathed deeply on the poppers and redoubled my efforts on my friends' lovely cock.

Suddenly, the cock withdrew and I looked through the hole. As it was dark in his booth, I could not see his face. He asked if he could come to my booth. I told him no, to which he asked if he could fuck me through the gloryhole. I quickly agreed to this!

I passed a condom thru the hole and he quickly put it on. I lubed his wrapped cock and turned around, backing up to the hole. I slipped my panties down just enough to expose my ass. Grabbing a hold of the thick cock I guided it towards my ass and slowly controlled how quickly it entered me. Finally, I felt his balls slap against my ass meaning he was all the way inside me. I LOVED IT!

At this point he began fucking me quickly and deeply. I shut my eyes and pushed back against the wall wanting every inch!

Opening my eyes, I saw another cock had been pushed into my booth. It was smallish but I immediately took it into my mouth. I was in heaven!

To my surprise, Mr. Blow Job who I was sucking immediately shot rope after rope of cum into my mouth and throat. A total mouthful! I savored and swallowed every drop!

I returned all of my attention on the other cock that was deep inside me and began fucking back against him. I heard him moan loudly and felt his cock pulsing in my ass. I let him fuck me as long as he wished and soon, I felt him pull out.

I quickly pulled up my panties and began dressing. Taking a few minutes, I re-applied my lipstick. Once I was dressed, I left my booth and headed to the door.

On my way out a nice man stopped me and thanked me. Without speaking, I smiled, winked at him and walked away, wondering which of my holes he had been in!

Leaving the adult bookstore, I drove to my favorite clothing store. In the past I had always been fearful when shopping for women's clothing while dressed as a man. I always developed some silly backstory to explain my purchases if I was asked...I was never asked. But today I am Lexi...a woman shopping...another first for me!

I spent hours shopping, trying on clothes and ended up spending way too much money.

I then did something I felt was very daring. I drove to a nail salon. I had never been in one! I took a deep breath and walked in. I had both my hands and feet done. It felt so feminine and looked beautiful. I paid and left wondering if the girl "knew" about me or if she even cared. It didn't matter...to me it was another step forward.

Driving home I noticed it was near 5 o'clock and decided I would stop again at the ABS for another snack.

As I entered the store, the clerk smiled at me and said, "Back again?"

I smiled and as I paid him said, "Everyone should do what they do best."

I quickly entered the theater area of the store and found a seat in the back against the wall. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I glanced around the theater and noted four men were sitting with their cocks out. That was a good sign!

I sat still for a few moments and then moved to the seat next to the man nearest me. I didn't look at him or speak. After a few moments, I slowly reached out and touched his already hard dick. He seemed slightly startled but I just wrapped my hand around it and started stroking it. I looked at him and he leaned over and kissed me putting his tongue deeply in my mouth! We held that kiss for a long time with me gently sucking on his tongue. When we finally broke our kiss, I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth. I began slowly moving my mouth down his shaft until I felt his pubes tickle my nose. I held this position for a long moment and then started moving my mouth up and down his shaft. I sucked him like this for a short time until I felt his dick slightly harden. He came in my mouth with a gush. I collected all of his cum in my mouth and when he finished, I sat up, opened my mouth, showing him his cum and then I swallowed it. I noticed we had collected an audience of three onlookers who had moved in front of us and were jacking off while watching me.

I smiled an evil smile at them and said, "When you get close to cumming, you can stick them in my mouth." One man immediately stepped in front of me and as soon as I took him into my mouth, he deposited a few small drops of cum. As he stepped back another man took his place and shot his load all over my face! I didn't even have time to open my mouth. He apologized and I said, "No problem." The last man stepped in front of me as I took him deeply in my mouth, he literally filled my mouth with cum. I loved it!

As the other men walked away the last man sat next to me and said, "That was hot!" I told him I loved it and asked if he wanted another blow job. He told me that he had to go home to his wifey but wanted my telephone number. I gave him my private email address and told him for now he could contact me there. We both stood up to leave and as we walked out the theater door, I thought to myself that fours loads of cum in about 2 minutes may be my new personal record.

As I walked out if the store it dawned on me that my face was still covered in cum! I wickedly decided to drive home just like that.

As I drove, I noticed that some of the cum had slid off my face and was on my top. I adjusted my mirror so that I could see my face and it truly was a mess! I hoped one of my neighbors noticed when I got to my apartment building. I laughed out loud and thought to myself, "You are a bad kitty!"

I arrived at my apartment, gathered all of my new clothes and went inside.

Once inside I quickly took off my heels, top and jeans, content to just wear my bra and panties. I washed my face removing the cum and makeup.

I tried on clothes for hours, loving my new outfits. I noticed it was getting late so I poured myself a glass of wine and a hot bubble bath. I soaked for a long time. I had to make a list of items to accomplish including finding an attorney for the name change, a doctor for a boob job that I desperately want and hormones, etc. I had a lot to do! I couldn't play shopper slut every day!

After my bath I put my skin lotion and a sleep shirt. I stretched out on my bed and replayed the day in my mind. I decided I would call Leonor tomorrow and ask if she knew a Doctor who would work with me. I drifted off to sleep loving my new life!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Lexi_Gee
Lexi_Gee
17 Followers