Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Lexi continues her slut life in L:A.
4.3k words
4.66
11.4k
14

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi the LA Slut - Chapter 2

My first week in LA went well. I had landed a reasonable place to stay and found a cash paying job. I ended the week with more money than I started with, which was a huge plus. But it was because I was working most of the time or sleeping in. I ventured around the area a bit and bought a few necessities, but mostly layed low. Actually, I did splurge on a teeny bikini, as I was hoping to get to the beach eventually, but otherwise I was just getting my legs under me in my new city.

My first 3 nights as an unofficial/official employee went well. The first night I wore a tank top, no bra, and Daisy Dukes. The second night I wore a tube top with my little black spandex mini and the same outfit on night 3 (Boss Man was partial to this outfit). The crowd got a bit larger each night, perhaps because it was getting closer to the weekend but maybe they liked the eye candy. Guys propositioned me nightly and I had a fun time flirting, but continued to not hook up with customers..

My most adventurous or daring thing I did was with a guy who was really an asshole with his loud mouth and lewd comments but I wanted to mess with him. With my tight spandex mini barely covering my ass, he asked me to bring down a bottle of McCallum from the top shelf. Of course I had to reach pretty high and I felt my mini ride up my ass. I gave him the bottle and he looked at it and asked how much for a shot. I told him $50 and he said I should put it back.

So I motioned him to come in closer and said, 'Buy a shot and I'll take off my panties before putting it back'.

He was a faux high roller I think, but he dropped a $50 on the bar.

I went to the back for 5 seconds, pulled off my thong and came back out and poured the shot. He downed it and said, 'That hit the spot. You can put it back now.'

I took my time capping it and turning around. I spread my legs and reached up as far as I could while bending at the waist just a bit so he could get a full view.

Everyone enjoyed the show so I left my panties off the rest of the night.

I got the dude's card, and about 4 or 5 others that week, and I put them away for a later date. By Friday night it was still fun, but was already beginning to get mundane. I'd show up, ready the bar. The place would kick in and I'd flirt and pour. At closing time, I'd straighten up with the boss and then we'd go to the office for sex.

The deal was blowjobs every night but I needed to get laid. He loved my tits so on my first official night I bared them and climbed on his lap in his office chair and fed him a mouthful. I was grinding on his crotch and felt him rising. I pulled back, got on my knees, undid his pants and exposed his cock. Then I climbed back on, guided him into me and rode him with all I had. It was a nice fuck.

So on night 2, with my mini on and no panties, he bent me over the desk and drilled me from behind. I loved it, being taken like that, plus I didn't have to look at him. Night 3 was a repeat of night 2 but I had to remove my panties this time.

By Saturday night, I think he was spent. While the fucks were good and I needed it, it felt more like a boring boyfriend than the slutty encounters I sought. But it didn't matter anyway as at closing time he told me I could take off and he'd finish up. Then he said he was tired and wanted to cash in. He gave me some extra money for the impressive first week and said I should come back Monday.

That was OK but I had a major itch between my legs and was a bit disappointed. I took care of myself that night but decided Sunday would not be a day of rest for me. I needed to finish the week with a BANG!

On Sunday, I put on my new bikini. It was basically a bunch of strings and 3 small triangles, one each for my nipples and one for my shaved pussy. Everything else was open for your viewing pleasure. I added a cover up, which was pretty sheer, opened in the front, and sort of covered my ass.

I wanted to see Venice Beach. I had heard about it being pretty outrageous and figured my look would fit right in at worst or be a welcome addition at best. I grabbed a towel and some cash and left everything else. I didn't need a phone, nobody knew my number, and I couldn't even ring an Uber since I had no credit card or Uber account. I went to the street and after a bit found a cab.

The ride took a bit and the cost was way over my expectations. I ended up with less than half the cash I brought. But I was at the beach and I wasn't going to worry or get stressed, it was time to have some fun.

I spent about 15 minutes checking out he scene. There was everything. Body builders, freaks, gay couples, straights, you name it. Gawkers and exhibitionists galore. I took off my cover and just walked around a bit. I got some nice looks but nobody approached so I walked out to the beach. I put my towel down and walked to the water's edge. I had not gotten any sun all year and was pretty pasty. I also burn easily so my thinking was I had about an hour before I should look for shade.

Walking back I got a number of stares but no takers. I sat on my towel for about 10 minutes with my knees bent in front of me and my back arched. A few couples waked by and looked, one even greeting me with a 'Hi', but still no action. I was getting worried I was expecting too much, but I figured I had only been there 30 minutes and perhaps I was too impatient. But the proverbial clock was ticking so I walked to the water's edge again.

This time, on the way back, a guy bumped in to me pretty hard from the side as I had not seen him. I started to stumble and he grabbed my arm and steadied me, placing his other arm around my waist.

'Are you OK? I'm so sorry, I didn't see you.'

I said, 'Oh yea, sure, no problem, I'm fine.'

He looked at me all over. He was younger than me for certain, but not a teenager. Pretty tall and buff, and rather attractive, although I was so horny it may have blurred my judgement. I was a bit suspicious that the bumping into me was an act but I didn't care, I had a potential partner.

We exchanged names (he was Jack) and then sort of had that awkward silence for a moment. I finally said, 'Well I need to pack up and get out of the sun, this is my first day out here.'

'Are you staying close by? I'll walk you there.' he replied. This was shaping up nicely.

'Actually no, I'm staying in West Hollywood, I just came down to see the scene. So I need to find a place to get out of the sun for a bit.'

I guess that was all it took to get his gears clicking. He said 'Hey, we've got a VRBO house on the canal 5 minutes away, want to come over for a bit?'

So he's a we, I thought. OK, that could be a winner. 'Sure, that sounds great.'

As we were walking off the beach his buddy comes up, another 20 something guy and we're introduced, he's Jim. Now I've never done 2 guys before (at the same time that is, my slut trainers took turns), and I was getting wet with anticipation. Jack told Jim we were going back to the house and he said Ok.

As we were walking away, he wasn't following so I turned and said, 'Aren't you joining us?' and gave him a wink. That's all it took, he was on our tails and soon to be in mine.

We walked to the house and it indeed was only a few minutes away. We had some chit chat conversation but basically nothing sexy or even interesting, we were just killing time while we walked.

My mind started racing about how I would do these guys. I wasn't sure how it would play out but I was totally ready for some action.

I had my hair back into a pony tail. I wanted it pulled tight and away from my face for 2 reasons. First was to not have it in the way while giving a blowjob and second to make it easier wiping cum out of it, assuming that a dreamy facial was in the cards. So as I walked into the house all I was thinking about was sucking these guys off and getting messy.

As I walked through the front door, I saw another guy there. He stood up. I realized that these guys were all rather big, all 3 over 6 feet, probably 6' 1", 6' 3", difficult to tell from my level. But it was a bit daunting having these three big guys standing there.

I looked at Jack and he said, 'This is John.' and he chuckles to himself. I stared at him and I think he got a bit nervous, like I would scream or run out or whatever.

As I walked into the room I said, 'This is going to be fun.'

That was about all that was needed to get the party started. Hands were all over my tits and ass. My cover was removed and my bikini strings untied, I was rubbing cocks through their pants, and they were kissing or licking my neck and feeling my legs and ass to get warmed up. Within seconds I was naked and they were taking off shirts and unzipping their pants.

I continued to stroke them as they multi-tasked, feeling me up while removing clothes, until I finally said, 'Wow, I'm ready for a BIG afternoon' as I firmly gripped whatever cocks were near my hand.

I got on my knees while they got off the rest of their clothes and exposed those luscious cocks. I had never done this but just figured if a cock was in my face, I'd suck it. If my mouth was full, I'd stroke it. I didn't care who was who, they'd figure out what to do with me and I'd just oblige.

So there I was on my knees with 3 cocks in front of me. I quickly took Jack into my mouth and started taking him in and out. I grabbed for another cock with each hand and began stroking them. The guys were sized plenty large for me. I'm not a porno start looking for 10 inch cocks that stretches me. I don't know how big they were but they were long and thick, and that was perfect. As I worked the cock deeper into my mouth, I began to open my throat. My willing partner put his hand on the top of my head and pulled me toward him as I began to swallow his shaft.

'Oh yea baby, deepthroat that rod!' he moaned.

One of the other guys says, 'let me get some of that' and must have pushed Jack aside. A new cock was in my face, time to suck a new cock.

I took my new partner in and had him in my throat faster than Jack.

'Oh baby, suck that cock.'

I took his cock out of my mouth and said, 'Please call me slut.' It was John.

He pushed his cock back into my mouth and said, 'OK, slut, suck that cock!'

While I was already totally aroused, calling me slut like that was REALLY arousing. I was on my knees, a week removed from a suburban life with my husband, while 3 guys I didn't know commanded their slut to suck their cock. I started to shudder as I nearly came.

This went on and got more intense for maybe 10 minutes. I was being used, they were taking turns with my mouth or letting me keep them ready with my hands. They got more forceful as they became more comfortable. Taking my head in both hands, slamming their cock into my throat.

The commands and comments got more lewd as well.

'OK, slut, swallow that cock.'

'Do you like being our cock sucking whore, slut?' (to which I would nod my head).

'Get your nose on my belly, whore.'

There was a rhythm to their actions. When I was blowing one guy, he'd pull out and the guy to my left would move over and shove his dick in my mouth. I'd let go of his cock then reach up to stroke the other 2 boys as they got in place. So I wasn't moving from one cock to the next, left, right, center, I was always facing forward and sucking cock. I remember that hitting me as strange, like they were lining up for blowjobs. I was really becoming a blowjob pro.

When one guy would move out of my mouth and another came into focus, I would gasp for air (OK, sometime overdoing it a little). They would slap my face with their cock while I opened my mouth and put out my tongue.

They kept saying 'you like sucking cock, don't you slut?' or something like that. I'd say, 'yes, more please' and they shove their pole in my mouth.

As I said, it must have been 10 minutes and 3 or 4 rounds of sucking each cock when Jack positioned himself in front of me with his cock in hand. By this time I was ready to get laid. I was as horny as could be and I couldn't play with myself as both of my hands were constantly stroking cock.

Jack says to me, 'You know, good sluts like facials. They like to have their face glazed.'

I looked up at him and said, 'I'm a good slut, I love facials' and he immediately started stroking his cock. The other guys started stroking on each side of me as well.

I put my left arm to my side and my right hand to my clit, leaned my head back, opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and looked up into their faces. I had to look like the most agreeable slut they had ever done.

They started stroking faster and moaning, 'get ready baby, here it comes baby.'

I replied, 'ooooo, yea, give it to me.'

And they did

Jack couldn't contain himself and blasted the first stream all across my face from the front. Some went over my head but he striped my face close to center, from my pulled back hair, over my right eyelash, into my mouth and down my chin. Before I could flinch, his second stream shot directly into my mouth and finished on my chin, which was now dripping on to my tits.

I closed my mouth but didn't swallow and was pulling my head back for the next load when the guy on my left shot his first stream. A direct hit into my hair, ear, left eye and cheek. More cum dripping down my face and on to my tits.

Another shot from Jack.

Left side guy pushes his cock to the side of my mouth to deposit his manhood for me to taste, and right side lets loose his first shot. I lost track of who was cumming where at that point.

I was almost ready to put my hands up as they were pumping all over my face. I know I said 'Oh My God' a couple times. I could feel cum all over my face, my mouth was open and had plenty to taste. Cum was dripping all over my tits. I know I felt 3 streams hit me one time, which was incredible.

'They made their last moans and pulled their last yank as I tried to get oriented. My eyes were creamed shut, my face was so warm. They said, 'look up here slut.'

I still had my arms down, I wanted to bring up my hands and clear my eyes as I tried to look up.

They said, 'open your eyes, slut.' I tried but couldn't. They pushed away some of the cum from my eyes with their cock. Now that was hot. I was thinking, this is soooo slutty. Guys pushing their cum around my face with their cocks. I loved it. I finally got my eyes mostly opened.

I still had my mouth open and one guy said, 'you like the taste of our cum?'

I nodded my head.

'Swallow it.'

I did.

'Suck my cock.'

I did.

Each guy took turns pushing his cock back into my mouth for me to lick him clean and suck any last drop.

Jim said, 'I bet your boyfriend would like to see you whoring us. Sucking off our last cum drops with your face glazed.'

I didn't say anything. I was so fucking horny thinking about the slut I was. I just sucked and nodded my head.

After, the guys told me it was the most epic facial they had seen and wanted pictures, but I refused.

They looked disappointed until I told them I'd make it up to them by being their fuck toy for the rest of the afternoon. They smiled at me.

I picked up my beach towel and wiped cum from my face, mostly trying to get it out of my eyes and ear. I wiped my mouth and chin and sort of pulled it over my hair. My hair was pulled back so it wasn't that difficult to get the bulk of it off but I didn't worry about getting it all. I did a cursory wipe across my front but figured I was about to get used again and it would get sloppy so why bother?

As I was wiping between my titties I had the realization that I was about to experience my first anal. I panicked a bit, I wasn't ready. I figured there would be no lubricant and since I had a virgin ass, it would be very uncomfortable. I was about getting off today, not getting uncomfortable.

So I said, 'Hey guys, how about we skip anal penetration today? I'll pleasure you with my titties, pussy and mouth, OK?'

One of the guys, maybe John said, 'It ain't your choice babe.'

I probably had a bit of a look of terror on my face and said, 'please guys, not today.'

Jack chimed in, 'I thought you were a slut. I want to pound that tight ass of yours.'

'C'mon guys, you can cum in my mouth, use my pussy, do whatever else, but I can't do anal today.'

With that I think they must have thought I had some medical condition, or something, because they backed off.

'Oh well, then let's get to it.' was the reply.

Jack and Jim started feeling me up while I again reached down to their crotch to find semi-hardness. As the petting continued, Jack was getting stiff.

He leaned down to my neck and said, 'Get on your hands and knees.'

I got down knowing I was about to get fucked from behind while I had a cock in my mouth. First time and I was getting very aroused.

Jack positioned himself behind me and pushed the head of his cock against my awaiting vagina lips.

'Oh god, fuck me Jack, please.'

As he fondled my clit with 2 fingers, a cock appeared in my face and I opened up like a good little slut.

Within seconds there I was, my first double penetration, mouth and pussy. Jack pushed into me from behind as Jim pushed into my mouth. The cock in my mouth was not real stiff yet so I slurped it in and out trying to stimulate him. He grabbed my head and was thrusting a bit as I rode him in and out. In the rear, Jack started fucking away. He was rock hard and enjoying me rolling back against his thrusts and then forward into the cock being shoved into my throat. I came almost immediately as the boys had their way.

The rhythm of their cocks using both ends and me rocking between was almost too much to take. I thought I would buckle in ecstasy but between Jack holding my hips and waist and Jim holding my head I really had no choice about how I moved. I was just along for the best ride of my life.

I came a second time before Jack deposited himself in my cunt. Oh, it felt so good to feel him throbbing inside me and feeling that warm cum fill my insides. As he pulled out John came over to get his turn. Jim pulled out of my mouth and told me to lie down on my back.

Jim was now rock hard and he moved in between my legs as I rapidly spread them for his pleasure. John straddled my stomach as Jim pulled his cock to my shaved cunt and pushed his head to my pussy lips. He had my legs up and was holding each calf and spreading me good. He pushed that luscious cock into my sloppy cunt and I gasped in pleasure.

John was far less aroused but had a tit in each hand as he started to work his cock in between my titties. He was semi hard but was beginning to stiffen.

'Hold your tits together.' he commanded me and I did as I was told. My tits were still moist from the facial and were lubricated enough for him to lean forward and start fucking my babs. He was long enough that I would see his cockhead push through the top of my cleavage. All this while Jim was gliding in and out of my ultra wet pussy.

John moved up and placed his cock on my lips. I took his manhood into my mouth as fast as I could, and he noticed my eagerness.

'You are quite the cock lover.' he laughed. 'Aren't you?'

I couldn't speak with his cock in my mouth so I just nodded my head. He pulled my head into him and his cock was getting very hard. I felt it push against my throat and I hoped that in this awkward position I could give him the deep throat face fuck he wanted and deserved. But at that moment, Jim started playing with my clit as he was fucking me. I tried to scream out as I climaxed but with the mouthful it was very guttural and animalistic. I think that turned Jim on even more as he put his hands under my ass, pulled my bottom up, and began thrusting hard into me.

John went back down to fucking my titties, I think he just wanted to stay hard until Jim came.

12