Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And boy did Jim cum. Another huge load was deposited inside me with each thrust as Jim grunted his pleasure. He held himself inside me, thrusting and throbbing out the last of his juice before he pulled out and moved off.

John said, 'I think I'll just come in your mouth.' As he moved up to my head and held his dick over my face.

I said, 'OK.'

Just then Jack yelled, 'Hey we gotta go, shit'.

They had something they had forgotten about and started getting dressed in a panic and flying around the house. Jim shoved his cock in my mouth and I started slurping him but Jack said, 'get the fuck off her, we gotta go'.

'God damn it.' said Mr. Blue Balls (I knew he was ready).

As John got off me, I said, 'Hey I need a ride back to Hollywood. Can you drop me off?' I looked at John and said, 'I'll give you a blow job on the way.'

They agreed but said to get a move on. I hurriedly grabbed my towel and bikini and put on my wrap and we went to the car. John and I got in the back and I went to work as he was still nice and erect. I had told them to drop me off on Sunset Blvd and I'll get back from there. I have no idea how they got there because my face was in John's lap most of the way. He took a while to cum, maybe he was worried a passing car would see something? Anyway, he finally busted his nut in my mouth and I sucked it down like a good slut.

By the time I got my bikini back on and wrap to cover, we were on Sunset and they dropped me off. They were in a hurry, no real pleasantries, just 'thanks cunt' and I smiled. I still had a bit to go so I grabbed a cab to get me all the way back, but I had enough cash since I was so close. The driver looked at me, still a bit cum covered and almost naked, and seemed to know I was a whore.

I gave him a good tip and said, 'I'd like to fuck you but I'm sort of worn out.' I closed the door and walked the remaining block to my hotel.

12