Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Lexi ends month one with a (blow) bang!
4.9k words
4.88
8.3k
10

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi The LA Slut Ch. 5

Lexi ends month one with a (blow) bang!

With my fourth week on the job coming up, I had everything in order with my divorce and decided it was time to move on. So that Sunday (my third) I decide to look for my next landing spot. I really liked bartending but I was ready to get a legit job, with a real W2 and move on from the more seedy Hollywood scene. I had no idea where to go but thought I wanted a high-end place where tips would be better and the clientele a bit more sophisticated. I initially thought of Beverly Hills and Rodeo drive. So I went out to Rodeo on my day off and realized this wasn't going to work. While Rodeo and places like the Beverly Hotel were high-end, there was no way I could afford living there and I still didn't have transportation. So it was a pretty wasted day.

I went back to my hotel and was thinking about moving to NY. Nobody needs a car in the city and there are many expensive places to work, plus it's easy to be anonymous. But I loved LA. I know that's a cliché but it was true. LA was my vibe, I wanted to stay.

Then I realized I was having another bimbo moment, and it struck me, LA has a downtown, why not check that out? So that week, during the day I would go into the city to see what was happening. Turns out, LA downtown is vibrant and there are plenty of pricy hotels and bars. I spent the next couple days checking them out and applying for bartending jobs.

My favorite slut story of that exercise was for a place that turned out had no openings. But the HR dude was hot, I think they give HR jobs to pretty people and he was no exception. He had me fill out an application then advised that he would file it and keep me in mind because there were no openings. Those are code words for 'see you later, loser'.

So I said, 'Do you want a blowjob?'

I wasn't positive he was straight, he was so buff and perfect, he looked gay. But he smiled and said, 'If you blow me, I can't hire you.'

I replied, 'You aren't hiring me anyway, let's give it a go.'

So I did the deed. He had a nice cock and I enjoyed getting my fix of cock in my mouth (not to mention cum), so it was nice. But I was still without a job.

By Thursday I was worried, but I just when I figured it wasn't going to happen, I landed a job at a nice place. Not my first choice but a top shelf bar where I could start the next week. As I have already mentioned, they even gave me a place to stay for the first month. So by Friday I was set for my next step.

On Friday, I told my boss that this was my last week. I didn't feel compelled to give 2 week notice since I was working illegally anyway. He knew my working there was short-lived and didn't even seem surprised. In fact, he was expecting it.

'Yea, well it was a good run. I'll never forget it and I really appreciate your work. I hope you'll come visit sometime.'

I appreciated his grace in that moment. We used each other and came to a very satisfactory conclusion. Either of us could have felt wronged, but instead we both realized we needed each other for a month and both got something out of it. It actually was one of the best break-ups of my life.

I worked that night and he had his way with me at closing. I was an eager participant. He knew this was the last hurrah so he took advantage and I was more than willing to be his whore.

But my last night, Saturday, was going to be special. I wore almost nothing to work. A cut off tank with no bra and sliced down into my cleavage. A micro lycra skirt with no underwear. What the fuck, this was the climax of my first month and I was going out in style. I was as animated as ever during the night and Boss was an active viewer. I flashed everything I had, intentionally and unintentionally as the night went on. The guys were loving it, as was the boss.

At closing time, my boss was so fricking ready I knew I had to cool his jets to elongate his pleasure. He grabbed me from behind when we entered the office.

'Hold on, I have something special for you.' I said.

He let me go and I turned to him. 'Sit in your chair', I requested.

He sat down and I got on my knees in front of him as he undid his pants and pulled out his member. I took him into my mouth and started a nice slow blowjob to get him aroused without taking him too far. Once I had him rock hard, he started to push my head down, but I pulled off and looked up at him.

'Do you like the way I suck your cock?'

Of course I knew that answer, I just wanted to talk dirty.

'You fucking slut. You know the answer.'

'How about I ride that beautiful cock? Would you like that?'

'Get on it whore, it's your last chance.'

I smiled as I got up and climbed on to ride him. I pulled off my top and reached down to guide him into me. I did a nice slow ride and he was able to get his mouthful and hands-full of my tits. This was perhaps the last time he'd ever fuck and fondle a hot babe like me (Ok, that's self-centered, but it's most likely true) so I wanted this to be his best experience. He came so fast many nights I wanted to take him close then back off so he could savor the moment. Once he came, it was over, I knew that.

I rode him nice and slow while he had his way with my babs. He loved controlling me, whether shoving himself into me from behind or shoving his cock down my throat, so I knew where we had to finish. I just kept riding until I felt him getting close. Once he had that look and I felt him tense, I pulled off and dropped to my knees.

'Give it to me.' I begged.

He stood up and shoved his cock into my mouth. I took him in until I couldn't swallow any more, I was at his base. He grabbed my head with both hands and started a vigorous face fuck. I willingly took him in and waited for the climax. He didn't disappoint, blasting a massive load into my throat and mouth, with multiple throbs and ejaculations.

'Eat my cum, cunt.'

So I gladly swallowed on command. I think his degrading talk was over the top but it was his last chance to have a whore like me obey him. I was a good little slut.

When he was done, he thanked me and said he'd miss me. Yea, I guess! Well, I was happy we had a happy ending and he was pleased. I left knowing I had just finished my first month in better shape than I started and was well into my slut life.

One thing I would miss is the regulars. They were into me. They called me Sexy Lexi and I was totally into that. I loved the attention and the flirting. I'll miss that crowd but it was time to move on.

The next day was my day off and I didn't start work until Tuesday. I worked Tuesday through Saturday (only 5 days a week, hurray!) at my new place. I had a really nice experience with the boss the previous night but all week I had been looking for new work and had no hook ups (well, sans the HR blowjob). Regardless, I was super horny.

I decide that this was my last night at the hotel so what the fuck? If I brought in guys to fuck me, what did I care, I was out of there the next day. Plus, I had no reason to not contact guys from the bar, they weren't customers anymore. I thought about how I wanted to end this chapter of my slut life and pulled up the internet to get ideas. I googled 'nasty slut porn' and viewed a few videos. The third one was a blowbang. Sure, this was contrived for video but I wondered if I could be that slut for a night. Could I get a bunch of guys to cum all over me and use me like the whore I had become?

With that thought, I pulled out the cards and numbers that guys had given me at the bar. I figured I could round up someone to fill my fantasy. I called the first one on the pile.

'HI, this is Lexi, I'm the bartender at (name of bar). You gave me your number. How you doing?'

'Hold on.'

There was a long delay. 'Hey, Hi Lexi, what's up?'

'What's the matter, you didn't want to talk in front of your wife?'

'Yea, something like that.' He replied.

Yea, exactly like that I thought.

'Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hook up today.' I queried.

'Um, well today is bad but what about this week?'

'Yea, well, today is my day off so I thought... you know... '

'Wow, today is bad but I really want to see you'.

'Sure. I'll call another time, take care.' And I hung up before he could respond.

I called the second number.

'Hey, this is Lexi, the bartender at (name of bar). You gave me your number.'

'Who? Where?'

This was going nowhere.

I said, 'Lexi, the bartender at (name of bar)'.

'I don't know you, don't call me again.'

OK, I threw that number out. This wasn't going well.

I dialed the third number.

'Hi, this is Lexi, the bartender at (name of bar), you gave me your card.'

Long pause. 'Shit, are you kidding, you are calling me?'

'Yea, I thought you were cute (actually I had no clue what he looked like), I thought maybe we could hook up.'

'Wow, OK, yea that would be great. When?' he asked.

'Well, as soon as you are available, this is my day off.'

'Um, yea, OK, that would be great. OK, yea. OK, well where?' he was obviously excited.

'Look, I'm going to be direct. I'm one horny slut and I want you and more. Get my drift? Do you have any friends that can join us?' I replied. Obviously I went for the jugular, is he in or out, I needed to know.

'What? Who is this? Are you kidding? What the fuck?'

'OK, OK, I know this is fast and to the point, but I'm horny and you came to mind, but I need more than a fast fuck. I want a lot of cock. Can you help me?'

There was a long pause, 'Is this for real, who is this, I'm not believing this conversation.'

Wow, I sit behind a bar and every guy wants to get in my pants, but when I say, 'jump in boys', I get resistance. Are you kidding me?

'Look, this is for real. You know who I am, you know what I look like. Come get me and bring your friends or I'll move on.'

'OK, OK. Holy shit. I have to call up some guys, how many?'

'As many as you can. I want a blowbang.'

'What? Jesus! Fuck me, seriously? You are asking me to get a bunch of guys to jerk off on your face?'

'Yep.'

'Jesus Christ, holy shit, and OMG?'

'Look, can you settle down and decide if this is in your wheelhouse or not?'

'Yes, OK, I can do this. Let me think. OK, when and where?'

I gave him my hotel name, location and room number and said to just tell me when they can come, I was ready.

'OK, sure, well do you have any problems with race? Like will you suck a black dick?'

I hadn't even thought about that. I had never, ever been with a black guy.

'Sure, I love to suck black cocks.' I replied. Best to keep the illusion of being an experienced slut alive.

'OK, I'll make some calls and get back to you.'

'Hey, I'll sext you a picture of me to help your recruitment.' I replied and hung up.

I pulled up my top up to expose my babs and posed for a selfie. I did the 'kiss' pose and got a full view of the girls. I texted it off to my hook up.

I waited about 15 minutes and he called back.

'Sweet picture. That helped. I still am not certain that this is legit and my boys are telling me they think I'm full of shit. But I've got some guys lined up. Is this really real?'

'Look, I know I am woefully direct, but I have one day to do this and I need you and your buds to fulfill my fantasy. I really want you guys, I promise I'll be your blowbang slut. Just bring it to me, please.' I begged.

'Jesus Chris, this is unreal. OK, we'll there in 45 minutes.'

Everything in LA takes 45 minutes (minimum), so that was fine. I told him I'd be waiting.

I took a shower, don't ask me why, and put on my tinny bikini. It had little resistance to any advances but I wasn't naked, so it seemed like a good sexy/slutty outfit.

I put on some makeup and brushed my hair. I left it down and figured I'd get sperm blasted all over it, which would be sticky and nasty, like a good little whore. I also figured these guys would be taking pictures. I didn't care, nobody knew me and they didn't even know my name, so whatever. In fact it would be fun to pose. So I wanted to look as nasty as I could for their memory. Maybe I'll be the best slut they ever had!

Fast forwarding to arrival, the door opened and I saw 5 guys ready to come in. I just back peddled from the door as they walked in. There were 3 white guys and 2 black guys. All of them were attractive enough and mostly a regular build.

One guy started talking, 'This is Lexi.' He looked vaguely familiar so I assumed he was the guy I called. 'Lexi, this is' and I cut him off.

'No names. I won't remember them anyway and they don't matter.' I said.

'So you like to suck anonymous dick, huh?'

'Taste better that way.' I replied as one of the black guys walked up to me.

'You like sucking black cock?'

'I'd like to suck your cock.' I started wondering how much more do I have to say to get your cocks out, for crying out loud!

They just stared at me for a few seconds more. So I finally said, 'Do you like my titties?' and shook them a bit.

I guess that was the trigger to get them moving. All of the sudden I had hands all over me. Guys moving in from the front, sides, and behind. Lots of titty grabbing and pulling my bikini off, while they started undoing their pants. I was stroking cock over their pants until I felt a couple in the flesh and I got two good handfuls. Nice size!

At that I was pushed down (more of a soft push to encourage me) and I dropped to my knees. I had a cock in each hand so I pulled one into my mouth and reach out for another. The guy in my mouth still had his pants on as did the guy to one side that I was stroking. The other guy had his pants off and I'm not sure about the other two guys.

I turned to the naked guy and realized he was one of the black dudes. I took him into my mouth and reached out for another cock. The guy I had been sucking walked off, I think to remove his pants and the guy in my other hand stepped back, and his cock was replaced with a new one in my hand. The guys were just rotating out to remove their pants with their replacement already undressed.

So at this point everyone was naked, at least from the waist down. I went to work with gusto, taking the black cock deep into my mouth. He was a nice size, not huge, and I could bring him to my throat easily with not a lot of base to go. But that didn't last long, I swallowed his rod as he pulled my face to his stomach.

No gag reaction at all, but I did have my saliva flowing and it got a bit messy fast. The black guy moved off and another dick was shoved into my mouth and down my throat. As each guy took their turn fucking my face, I reached out and was always rewarded with a cock in my hand to stroke and keep at attention. Unfortunately I only had 2 hands and a mouth so I guess the others were stroking themselves until it as their turn.

The only part that was not great was the banter. There wasn't any. The guys worked pretty much in silence or talked to each other. 'Let me in now', or 'move over', stuff like that. I wanted, 'suck my cock, you nasty whore', or 'you like my cock in your throat slut?', but alas, they weren't talkers. In a way I wasn't even there, at least other than being a fuck object, I wasn't someone to engage, I was a non-person. That was OK, I wanted to be their cum dump and they were fulfilling that wish.

After a couple rounds of face fucking me on my knees, one guy pulled away and said, 'Get her on the bed.'

Two guys pulled me up by my armpits and directed me over to the bed. I started to climb on and get on my knees thinking I would get doggy-fucked while blowing a guy, but instead they pulled me on to my back with my head hanging over the side. Yes!, I thought, this is going to be good.

One of the guys pulled my legs apart and entered my dripping wet pussy. Wham, bam, he was in and banging away.

Another guy pushed his cock to my lips and I opened to take him in. I reached out and a cock was directed into each hand for me to stroke. The guy in my face was pushing deep into my throat and saliva was pouring down my face into my eyes and hair. My eyes started really watering and I knew my mascara would be a mess too.

This position was amazing. I was servicing 4 cocks, my pussy was being destroyed with a parade of cocks while my throat was a second vagina for any ready shaft. I had an orgasm so hard I can't say for certain what was happening. I was shaking and near convulsing. I think I was stroking cocks as all this was going on. At least I wanted to please and keep any guys ready until they could enter a hole.

This went on for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Guys rotating, fucking me, fucking my face, swelling in my mouth, swelling in my cunt, oh my, it was incredible. It was all I could ever desire.

One of the guys said, 'I'm ready' and the guy fucking me pulled out as did the guy in my mouth. They pushed me around so I was lying long-ways in bed and one of the guys got behind my head and started stroking his cock. I was expecting to get on my knees for the cum shots, but really had no choice in the matter. Two guys got on each side of my face and pinned my arms down with their legs as thy started stroking their members, so I just laid back to enjoy the cum shower. A fourth guy got between my legs and started fucking me again, he was one of the black guys.

The guy behind me (race uncertain), started cumming and a stream came down my face to my neck. I opened my mouth and put my tongue out. There was cum on my lips and I licked that off and swallowed before opening again. A second stream came across the bridge of my nose and across my cheek. More cum was shot but did not have the velocity and mostly ran down on my forehead into my hair. He moved away and a guy to my side started stroking fast and blurted out a huge blob onto my cheek. It was incredibly thick and sat there like a hocker. Oh my. He positioned his cock over my mouth and I opened wide. He coaxed out another huge blob and dripped it into my mouth. I closed and swallowed while he slapped my face with his cock. Maybe some more drops came out on my cheek, hard to say.

I realized at this point, each guy was taking their turn so I only had to focus on one cock at a time. The next was the black guy fucking me. He pulled out and moved up to position himself at my chin. I pulled my cum covered face up to him and sucked his cockhead into my mouth while he stroked himself. He pulled out of my mouth and gave me a nice stream across my lips and nose and into my eye. I didn't really want a bunch of cum in my eyes because I wanted to watch, but again, I had no say in the matter. He stroked out more and more streams across my face. Cum was now running down my cheeks, into my ears and hair and down my neck. As he finished, he positioned his cock at my mouth and I took him in to suck the last squirt.

There was another guy behind me now and I could see him stroking. He started to cum but had little power behind his ejaculations. He basically came all over my forehead and more and more cum ran down into my hair, at least the excess did. I'm not certain if he or the first guy from behind was the black guy, I didn't see much of their cocks.

The last guy was still at the side of my head, stroking himself and taking in the show. He came with a vengeance, I guess saving the best for last. I was already a cum covered slut but this left no doubt that I look the part. I have no idea how many times he streamed across my face or how much cum ended up being his, but it was a massive load. I was loving it.

The last man standing shoved his cock in my awaiting mouth and I sucked him in as far as I could, given my pinned position, and he deposited his last blob on my tongue.

At that they all moved away and I laid there on my back. It had been fucking amazing. I didn't move, I just laid there feeling that warm cum on my face and tasting any that I could lick off my lips.

12