Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think it was the Coordinator that finally said, 'That what you want slut?'

I looked over to him and said, 'Oh yea, you boys are great.'

Two guys sat on the chairs and one guy was sitting at the end of the bed. The coordinator guy sat on the side of the bed. I looked over and one of the black guys was standing next to me on his phone, texting or something. He was half hard with his cock sticking straight out.

All I could think was he was texting his wife or girlfriend and it made me horny. I pulled myself over to the side of the bed and put my feet on the floor sitting up. He was facing me, a couple feet away but paying no attention. I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth.

'Geez. Are you kidding? You want more'.

I looked up and nodded my head 'yes'.

He pulled up his camera and took a picture. I had his cock in my mouth and was looking up at him and the camera. I knew I was a mess, but it wasn't until later when I went to the bathroom and also saw the pictures, that I realized how plastered my face was.

Well that picture set the wheels in motion and all the guys wanted a record of the epic blowbang. I would normally never participate willingly in porn pictures but I figured what the hell? These guys are amateurs, they probably will never upload the pictures to porn sites where I could theoretically be recognized. Reality was, I was so cum covered, it didn't look like me exactly anyway. Plus I would never see these guys again if I didn't want to. I was moving and they didn't know my name (news flash: Lexi isn't my real name) anyway. Sure Coordinator had my number but he couldn't find me, so I decided to do my best porn star, slutty poses.

Each guy took turns. It isn't difficult to guess the poses. Each guy had a close up of my face, and a full frontal shot with my titties on full display, cum dripping off my chin on to them and a glazed face. I had a huge wad on my forehead I didn't even realize, all kinds of blobs in my hair, and a decent cum mustache, although I licked most of the cum from my lips. I think all the guys took a picture with their cock in my face, I had a couple shots with multiple guys, me on my knees and them doing thumbs up or whatever. A couple shots with the black dudes, my face with a black cock on each side, me holding their cocks, me sucking their cockhead... you get the idea. Full slut mode.

Once they were done, I went into the bathroom and cleaned up. I washed the cum off me and got it mostly out of my hair by wetting it and combing it out. I pulled my hair back in a ponytail to get it away from my face, I'd shower once they left and wash it all out. It got really quiet outside the bathroom and I thought maybe they had left. But I went out and there they were. In fact, they were all still naked.

They were looking at their phones but the black guy pulled me over and pulled my ass to his crotch. He reached around and grabbed my breasts and I could feel him getting aroused.

He said, 'Bend over bitch.'

Now I've been called a lot of degrading names, slut, whore, bimbo, etc., but I didn't remember having been called bitch by one of my male partners. I could have pushed back, and been a bit indignant. But instead, I bent over and put my hands on the bed and spread my legs. So much for being indignant.

He positioned himself behind me and put his cockhead against my clitoris. I had a chill as I anticipated his entry.

He said, 'I'm gonna fuck you bitch.'

OK, this bitch thing was going a bit too far but who was I complain at this point. I wanted that cock inside me.

I said 'Take your time.' Then I looked over at the other guys who were now watching and said 'and take your turn.'

It was game on for the next long period of time. I have no idea how long, I think it was an hour but it could have been less (or even more). Each guy pumped me from behind, I really didn't move other than to shake from the orgasms or push back to take in deeper whatever cock was reaming me. I think three of the guys came inside me, and it was thrilling. I mean thrilling. I was being such a whore, I couldn't stop cumming and loving the fuck. One guy pulled out and jerked on my ass and back. The last guy did the same. None of the loads were like the facial, which had much more volume, but all were great.

By the end I collapsed on the bed with my legs dangling over the bottom. I didn't even try to pull myself all the way on to the bed. I was spent.

Two of the guys had already left and two more were dressed when the last guy sprayed my ass with his load. He quickly got dressed and they headed for the door. I still hadn't moved.

'See ya slut. Call when you can stand up and we'll let you suck us off again.'

I pulled my head up and looked over at them as they were opening the door to leave and said, 'Deal.'

12