Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Lexi and the billionaire.
4.2k words
4.69
6.4k
9

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi The LA Slut Ch. 6

Lexi and the billionaire

I moved to my new place in downtown LA on the first Monday of my second month in LA. I had just had the most epic blow and gang bang the day prior so I was quite satiated from a sexual perspective. In my new job, I was to train at the bar for two weeks, working a Tuesday through Saturday night schedule. While that gave me two days off instead of one, I really wasn't getting much action as I was in a new area and not certain where to go or how to connect with anyone. I didn't want to cruise the hotel I was staying in, as I work there and didn't want to become known as the resident slut (for fear of being fired and thrown out of my accommodations). So I laid low for the week.

I used the week to learn the downtown scene, make some new acquaintances/friends, learn my new job and sort of take it easy. I did give a guy a blowjob one afternoon before work, but it was a chance meeting and I just took the opportunity in front of me to get my meat fix. It wasn't all that eventful but sucking cock is always a treat for me.

I was out having lunch when a guy approached me on his lunch hour. He was some attorney and he had an office in the area, not one of the big offices, he had a few partners and some staff. He came on to me and I gave him the 'I'm willing' signs and we went back to his office. He introduced me to his assistant and advised we were going to discuss some complications I was having with my divorce in his 'chambers'.

I thought the 'chambers' comment was weird but thinking back, it was probably code to advise the assistant not to bother him. Anyway, I sucked him dry. There really wasn't any dancing or playing around the topic. After we went in, he directed me over to a chair and was holding my ass. As I sat down, I petted his cock.

'You want some?' he queried.

'Yes, I do.' I responded. He pulled out his cock, I sucked him in and after a nice few minutes had my reward loaded in my mouth. Mission accomplished.

By the end of the week, however, I was really horny and had been playing with myself every night after work to appease my sexual desire. It wasn't enough so I devised my anal plan that I wrote about in chapter 3. So in my second week on the new job, I again had had a most enjoyable sexual encounter to 'hold me over' a few days.

But that week, as I was finishing my training, I realized that this wasn't as exciting as Hollywood. For one thing, I had a 'uniform' to wear at work. It was sort of sexy but not like the Hollywood bar attire I would wear. I could flirt with my customers but it wasn't like Hollywood, where guys would ask to see my tits and once in a while I'd flash them. It just wasn't as fun.

In addition, I wasn't making as much money. Go figure. High-end bar, with important looking people but there were 3 of us at the bar (yea, I was the third wheel in training) so we split the tips and I got a minor share since I was training. Add to the fact I wasn't getting any (sex) during the week and I started to wonder if I should have stayed in Hollywood.

Then I had the most unusual experience of my slut life.

It was Sunday, my day off, and I went to the bar at the Millennium hotel around 4 PM. Now I have not been mentioning location names, but the Millennium bar is rather special and I think attracts power people. The Millennium hotel is old and originally hosted the academy awards. It is old time LA with the Hollywood glamour, so the bar was built to match the vibe of the era. Dark wood, just a beautiful place. I had applied there and obviously didn't get the job, but I took note of the beauty and just liked being there. I had a new friend that was tending there, a female I had met when I interviewed. While waiting we got to chatting and exchanged info. She got the job and I was happy for her so we stayed in touch. I went in to see her and grab a drink while I just enjoyed the atmosphere.

Two guys sat next to me and were sort of chatting but not really that much. The guy next to me started to take note of me and struck up a conversation.

'Hi, I'm Bill. Are you staying here?'

(Now I'm making up the name Bill because I think Bill might have been a billionaire, so calling him Bill makes sense to me. If he wasn't a billionaire, he was way rich and could apparently afford anything he wanted, so anyway, you'll see what I mean.)

'No, I live nearby but just like to hang here and visit my friend.' as I motioned to my tender buddy.

'Really, an LA native. Outstanding!'

I don't know about outstanding, but he was making small talk so I took the bait. I decided to not correct him about being an LA native and just moved on.

'Yea, so you're not from here?'

'Technically no, but I have a place here pretty close by. I'm in LA a lot.'

'Business?', I asked.

'Yes, mostly, but I always have time for pleasure.'

I took that as a come on and ran with it.

'So are you here today for pleasure or business?'

At that he put on a big smile and leaned over to his buddy and said something. The guy got up and left.

'Was it something I said?' I asked with a smile on my face.

'No, no, I just needed him to do something I had forgotten about and you reminded me.'

I didn't dig into that comment. I think he was ditching his buddy so he could score with me.

'So, what's your pleasure?' I asked, advancing my pretty direct comments.

He took a pull from his drink, it must have been something straight as he finished it in about a gulp.

'Want to come over to my place and find out?'

Well, the bait was set, probably from both sides, and we both bit down hard. I was so horny and a bit depressed about my lack of cock companions that I probably showed way more eagerness than I should.

'For certain! I am so bored I need something new.' I shared.

With that he text something on his phone and motioned to my friend for the tab. It took a few minutes but she came by with it and he laid down a $100 and said 'Let's go.'

'I need to settle too.'

'How much did you drink?'

'I just had a seltzer water.'

'I think I covered it. Let's go.' and he got up.

I winked at my friend and followed him to the exit and to the front of the hotel, street level.

There was a car waiting and the guy he was sitting with opened the back door for us to get in. So he was the driver or bodyguard or something, an employee.

This was sort of cool, I had scored with a money bags of sorts, at least he had way more money than me.

He pulled me over to him in the backseat and started fondling my tits. I was wearing a nice top as the bar was a classy place. It was a sheer cream colored blouse so you could see my black lace bra beneath. I had on a mid-thigh skirt with a matching black lace thong under, and heeled sandals.

I made no attempt to discourage his quick and aggressive approach on my breasts. In fact, I reached down and started stroking his cock.

'I think we're going to get along.' he offered.

'Can I suck your cock?' I asked. I could feel that he was already hard.

'We're just a few minutes away, man you are a horny one.'

'I can't wait.' I replied as I unzipped his pants.

He scootched his pants down and I pulled out a decent sized member to load my awaiting mouth. Oh, it tasted so good.

It was probably that moment, when I was so horny and hungry for a stiff cock, that I realized how much I loved to suck cock. I could not wait to get his cock in my mouth and work him until I could have that throbbing shaft filling my mouth with that luscious manhood. I had become a cock sucking cum slut, with no remorse.

I bobbed my head in and out of his lap and took him into my throat. He let out a few moans but I didn't think he was close to cumming when the car stopped and it had gotten dark (we were in a parking garage).

'OK, let's finish this upstairs.' he said.

I pulled off and looked at him and he had quite a satisfied look on his face, like he picked up the right whore today.

I wanted to protest but figured if we exited now, he would likely get less stimulated during the transit time and I'd be able to elongate the time my lips spent on his shaft. Win for me! So I sat up.

The driver opened the door and Bill led us to an elevator that opened into the garage. The driver followed us.

I got in as did Bill, and I saw the driver pull his cuff up to his mouth and say something. This was like a spy movie, clandestine movement through a garage, talking into shirt sleeves, a bit dramatic. I figured the elevator was a garage elevator but instead it went up to the 14th floor and had only the lobby between. Bill used a keyfob to close the doors and push the 14th floor.

'What is this, the freight elevator or something?' I asked.

He laughed and said, 'Um, no. This is my elevator.'

'Wait, this is an elevator just to your place? Seriously?'

'That's right.' he replied as the doors started to close.

'So I can give you a blowjob in here and we don't have to worry about the doors opening for someone else?'

'Well yea, it's my elevator.'

'I've never blown a guy in an elevator.' I said as I dropped to my knees.

Bill pushed the stop button (on the elevator, not on me) and gave a thumbs up to a camera that I then noticed in the upper corner. I was undoing his pants and pulling out his cock again.

I got him out and started sucking vigorously. It was very stimulating to think I was in a private elevator 'going down'. I pushed my thong aside and started getting myself off while I sucked him down my throat. He was a little softer than in the car so I had to work for a minute to get him back to his previous rock hard status. But he then started feeling it as I pulled him in and out of my throat. As I pulled out and had only his cockhead in my mouth I looked up at him and he was looking at me.

'You are quite the cock sucker.'

I nodded my head and pulled him back into my throat. At that, he pulled me into his stomach by the back of my head. He let go and I pulled back a bit.

'You like that?'

'God yes, fuck my face.' I encouraged.

I thought he would cum at that instance but he grabbed both sides of my head and did as I requested, drilling his member in and out of my mouth and throat. Within seconds he was cumming and I positioned my lips about midway down his shaft as he throbbed in my mouth. He grabbed his shaft and pumped more streams on to my eager tongue as I looked up at him.

After he was done he let go of his cock and I pulled my mouth off and swallowed while holding his cock. I licked up his shaft then down to his balls.

'Oh man, that was good.' He commented which I took as a reward for a job well done.

He started the elevator again and as I got up we reached the 14th floor. It opened up into a beautiful apartment. It was massive and elegantly furnished. I mean top shelf everything and did I mention it was huge? It must have been the entire top floor of the building. Kitchen, living room, dining room, entertainment area with a full bar, doors into bathrooms, bedrooms and whatever other rooms I guess he needed. One was open and a wood paneled office that looked like a library was behind it. I was floored, this dude was the real deal.

There was another man in the room and again, it became apparent it was an employee. This time, for certain a bodyguard. He talked to him quickly and he disappeared.

Bill told me to make myself a drink then went into another room.

I didn't want a drink, but I opened the fridge and it had champagne, which I do like. I grabbed a seltzer water and stood by the bar.

He came back out and went to the bar and poured himself a drink over ice.

'You don't drink?'

Well, I do a little but I'm not a whiskey drinker.'

'I have a lot of wine, I'm sure I can find one you would like.'

'Actually, I sort of like champagne.'

'Well why not? We should toast to your cock sucking skills.'

I laughed and said I appreciated his praise as he went to get out a bottle.

He uncorked it and poured. I don't know my champagne labels but I know what taste good and this one did! It must have been something special, at least for my taste buds.

Bill then tested my willingness once more. Looking back, I could see he was pushing the sex talk and activity just a bit further each time he gained my acceptance from the last suggestion, to see how far I would go.

'I just took a blue pill (Bill was probably in his 50's) so it might be a bit before I'm ready again. But if you can't wait, I'm sure Travis would like a blowjob. Should I call him back out?'

'Sure, that would be great.' I replied.

I was certainly passing whatever tests he was administering.

With that Bill went and got the bodyguard. I took off my top and bra while I waited.

Travis came back in and his eyes bulged in his head when he saw me. He walked over to the bar and I faced him. Bill went back and grabbed a chair where he could watch the action.

Travis took a tit in each hand and started fondling me as I rubbed his crotch. I reached over to the champagne glass with my other hand and downed the rest of it before dropping to my knees. Travis undid his pants and exposed a fabulous cock. It wasn't terribly long but it was massively thick. I would have to open wide to take him in and I did that. Getting him into my throat would be another story.

I worked on him slowly and was able to take him in deep but I had a lot of resistance as he was just too thick. I gaged multiple times as I tried harder and harder to please him. I think I was pleasing both he and Bill with my eagerness to have that cock gag me and my resilience in trying over and over. I got to the point that I was either going to get that cock rammed down my throat or he was going to cum first and pull out. But I wasn't going to quit.

He was getting close and I was playing with myself. He grabbed my head and pulled me into him as I was having orgasmic shivers and my battered throat opened enough to get him all the way down. He held my head there as I convulsed and he started throbbing. I was such a whore, gagging on his cock and now he was cumming down my throat while I fingered myself. It was very erotic and I think was quite the treat for Bill to watch.

Travis never said a word. He let go of my head and pulled his cock out of my mouth. He put it away and zipped up and started to walk off while I was getting up.

'Thanks Travis. I love your cock.'

He said, 'Sure.'

Bill got up and walked over to me. I had a lot of saliva and some cum dripping out of my mouth and down my front. Bill went behind the bar, gabbed a towel and tossed it to me.

'Thanks.' I said as I wiped my mouth, neck and tits.

'You want to have another glass?'

I laughed because I thought he was going to say 'You want to have another cock.' and I told him that was why I was laughing. Then I said 'Sure, I'll take another glass.'

'Here you go,' he said as he poured a healthy glass. 'You better be careful, I might want to get you drunk and take advantage of you.'

'A girl can always wish.' I replied.

So do you want another cock?'

'Yea, that would be great.' I advanced.

'OK, well I'll tell you what, let's hold that thought. I wasn't ready to service all your cock sucking needs today. But it's just the start of the week, who knows what's in store?'

As we moved to the sofa, I took off my skirt and now had only my thong on. I sat next to him and took another swig of the bubbly. I wanted to be fucked so bad, I was in full horny slut mode.

He started some music somehow and it was a nice groove. I got up and started a slow sensual dance in front of him. He pulled out his cock and started playing with himself as his erection began to grow.

I bent over and took him in my mouth and he stroked his cock while I sucked. I had my hands on the sofa cushions and him in my mouth, legs spread and straight. It must have looked sexy.

I pulled back off and stood up and started to dance again. I began playing with myself, stimulating my clit as I was about to cum undone waiting to be fucked. I moved forward and climbed on him, straddling him and moving my wet pussy on to his hardening cock. I wanted so much to reach down and pull him into my hungry cunt but I waited for him to make the move. He took my nipples into him mouth and used both hands to fondle my babs, while I writhed on his growing member.

FINNALY he reached down to position his cock into my drenched pussy, I was already spread wide with my cunt begging to be penetrated, as he positioned his cockhead to my awaiting pussy lips. I lowered down as he entered me. I put my hand down to my clitoris to stimulate myself as I started to ride him. Slowly at first but I was so stimulated I couldn't help but quicken the pace and start to hump him like a rabbit.

I began to orgasm as he began thrusting into my grateful pussy. He pulled me close with his arm around my waist and started pushing his hips up and deeper into me as I screamed out my joy.

After a bit (who knows how long?) I came back from the moon and he slowed the thrusting. He pushed me off and said, 'Get on your knees on the sofa.'

I moved off and wasn't sure what to do but he pulled me into position with my knees on the sofa and my legs spread, my hands hanging onto the back sofa cushion top. After having had my virgin anal experience the week prior I figured he might want sloppy seconds (so to speak). I said. 'There's anal lube in my clutch.' It's not really anal lube, it's just lube, but I wanted him to know where my head was.

He said, 'Go get it and lube my cock.'

I went over and got it out and then squirted a blob on his cock and massaged it in, much to his delight. I dripped another blob across my fingers then got back in position. I reached back and pulled my butt cheeks apart then inserted my lubed fingers into my asshole. He was watching with his lubed up cock in his hand.

He positioned his cockhead to my awaiting ass as I pulled my cheeks apart and (figuratively) begged him to anal me. He didn't let me down. He pushed that nice cock into my awaiting ass and started to pump me. I gasped and stopped breathing for a second as I felt him terrorize my cavity. I pulled my hands back to the sofa back to brace myself as he pushed hard into me, nearly breaking my neck as I slammed against the sofa back. Well not really breaking my neck, but he was punishing my tight little asshole.

He didn't say a word, he just kept pumping. I wanted to scream and yell nasty slut stuff, but since he wasn't into that, I just groaned and moaned and let out some animal-like sounds that I really couldn't control.

It seemed like an hour or maybe a minute, I didn't want it to end, but he pulled out and said 'sit on the sofa.'

I loved being used and commanded around. It was so submissive, so slut-like. I quickly turned over and sat on the sofa. He straddled me and started stroking himself. He then blasted a stream across my titties. I put my hands under my babs and held them up as he blasted his second stream. It was amazing, the load he had already sprayed. All I could think of is those blue pills really work. He let out a couple more spirts, with most of it dripping down under my tits on to my belly. I pulled my head forward and licked off the last bit of cum on his cockhead. He pulled off me and sat next to me.

I just sat there with cum all over my tits, a stretched asshole, and a pleasant calmness from my huge orgasm. We didn't say anything for a couple minutes. It had been intense.

Bill got up and walked over to a chair where he had a robe sitting. He pulled it on and walked back to the sofa and sat.

'I like wanking on big titties.'

I smiled and looked at him. 'I'm glad you like my titties.'

He picked up my glass of champagne and handed it to me. I took a swig as he reached for the bottle. He emptied it into my glass. I didn't recall him drinking any but then saw he had what appeared to be a nearly empty glass of what I guess was champagne. Regardless, I was feeling it. Maybe that increased my orgasmic experience, I don't know but I felt no pain, that's for certain. I was beyond buzzed, past tipsy, and well on my way to drunk. I took another gulp.

12