Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I have a proposition for you?' he suddenly spoke up.

'OK, well if it includes you filling up one of my holes, I'm in.' Yea, I was getting a bit drunk.

'Well, it does include filing up your holes. I think you will be perfect for the assignment.'

The rest of the conversation is pretty fuzzy and really doesn't matter. I'm going to share it all in the next chapter so why bother talking about it when you can hear the straight story? Plus, I was really starting to feel the champagne, so it would be rather difficult to quote the conversation.

I know this, we talked for maybe an hour about what he was asking me to do and how it would play out. Here is the gist of what I agreed to:

I would fly to San Francisco with him to participate in a male group activity with myself as the sexual attraction. I would agree to modest bondage activity but would not be harmed or have to participate in anything except male penetrations. I would stay until Tuesday morning and be flown back to LA in time for my job Tuesday evening.

There's a lot more to it and I was rather skeptical, but I decide I trusted Bill, he knew what I wanted, and he'd make sure I would get that and only that. The allure of doing something so out of this world (at least my common person world),and being used by a bunch of rich pricks (literally) was too much to pass up. I took my chances and said 'let's rock!'

12