Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
Lexi delivers for much needed cash.
5.1k words
4.8
7.1k
13

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi The LA Slut Ch. 8

Lexi Goes Pro

When I returned from San Francisco (see chapter 7) and went to work, I was informed to see HR before the shift. It was a mixed bag of news, mostly not great. I was working that night as usual, but starting the next day (Wednesday) I would be on a day shift of sorts, handling the lobby bar. The lobby bar is also a restaurant versus where I had been training in the rooftop bar at night, which was much more active. My shift would be 10 to 6 so I could cover the lunch crowd and overlap with the dinner and evening tenders. I'd work Wednesday through Sunday, so I was getting overtime pay for my current shift since it was an additional day, but they would be letting me off early. That was fine with me, the trip to SF and the 'activities' took a toll on me so getting back to get some rest before starting the new job the next day sounded good.

The good news was I was getting a raise! I was off training pay and they were also bumping me to regular pay and not discounting it for my accommodations. I had been staying at the hotel for 'free' but it wasn't exactly free as my pay was reduced. So it was good to think I'd get more cash coming in. The bad news was I had 2 weeks to get out of the hotel. They had only promised a month and the clock was ticking. I was hoping they would just forget and let me stay, but I had to go. They said 'management' didn't like the arrangement.

I decided to wait until the next week, Monday and Tuesday, to start looking and go see some options. Again, the good news was I didn't hardly have anything to move. The bad news was I had to get furniture and I didn't have a lot of money. Luckily, I hadn't spent hardly any of the cash from SF, so I had that. I'd have to look into buying used and maybe renting stuff. Plus, I would need a deposit for a place and first month rent. Cha-ching, credit card debt was about to start piling up.

I worked the next few days on my new schedule and it was not great. I was the only one tending the bar, but I had few dedicated customers, ones that sat at the bar. So I was basically preparing refreshments for the servers. That was fine but it also meant the tips were measly. I wasn't making near as much as I made in Hollywood.

I felt myself getting dragged back to the real world. My fantasy working and slut life were being crowded out by corporate decisions and money problems. Uuugh. Oh well, that's life. I had to join it again at some point anyway, I guess it was time to realize things were going to start to get 'normal'. Yuk.

I did decide, however, that I wasn't going to abandon my slut life yet. I was enjoying it too much and I wasn't done. If I had to deal with all these real-life issues, then so be it, but for some time, as often as I could, I'd be the slut I had become and take my mind off real-life problems.

I was getting off at 6:00 nightly so I had a lot more prowling time on my hands. I didn't do anything the first few nights as I had been sexually used up on Monday and I had to start thinking about and researching places to stay. But by Saturday, I was depressed about my plight and horny as hell, I needed a cock fix.

I put on one of my new outfits from SF. It was a sexy red, form fitting dress. It had a halter top and a cut out at my cleavage. Being stretchy and given my ample breasts, the opening was pretty significant. It was mini in length with a bare back. Around my waist line, it zippered in the back all the way down to the hem (basically over my ass). It was one of those BIG zippers, that was part of the fashion so it was prominent. I'd never seen a dress like it and I looked good. I put on some pretty heavy makeup, darkening my eyes, and slipped on strappy high heel sandals. Some may have said I looked sexy, but most would say I looked slutty. Fine, I was ready to look slutty.

I decided to start the evening at the rooftop bar. I knew the staff and maybe they would serve me at no cost (but I'd tip). I was right. They teased me about who the lucky guy was and such, but I said I'm just there to have a drink and blow off some steam. So I sat at the bar and they poured me a drink. I wasn't going to have more than one anyway, I gave them a $10 tip and we were all good. It didn't take long and a guy came up to me and started chatting me up. Nice guy, but sort of timid. He couldn't think of much to say and I thought he was sort of nervous. I pretty much blew him off, there were bigger fish in the pond.

A second dude came on to me pretty strong. The conversation was sexy, he was direct and used innuendo, which was good by me as I gave it right back to him. I'll skip sharing the banter to get to conversation that mattered.

There is a dance floor and music plays starting around 9 so it was just starting to get going. He took me out and we danced a bit but there were few people out there so it was just OK. He did pull me close and got a nice feel of my ass, which I didn't protest. So he knew I was likely a willing partner for the night.

When we finished dancing he said, 'Let's go to my table, I want you to meet my buddy.'

Oh, a buddy. Hmmm.

We went to a semi-circle booth and he put me between him and his friend. He immediately put his hand between my thighs. Again, I showed no resistance.

''So are you ready to have some fun?'

It was obvious what was happening and I was ready, 'Sure thing.'

'How much do you charge?'

That threw me for a loop. He thought I was a hooker. I guess the way I was dressed and my lack of resistance to the fondling, said I'm a working girl. Now the following thinking went on in my head in about 3 seconds as I sipped from my drink. It wasn't as detailed as this but here is where I came from.

I was going to fuck these guys tonight. I didn't want to be a prostitute, I wasn't going to be a prostitute, but could one time really be that shameful? I needed the money badly and yea, I was going to fuck these guys anyway, sooooooo....

'For both of you or one?' I asked.

'Both'

'At the same time or one at a time?'

'Whatever we want.'

'Do you have a room?'

'Yep.'

'$300 each and I'll do whatever you want, as many times as you want it.'

'What? No way. That's way too much. I can get a cheap whore at (he mentioned a place), maybe you're too classy.' he offered.

'What do you want to pay?'

'We'll give you $100 each.'

'You expect me to get DP'd for $200. Forget it.'

'So you are cool with a DP?'

'Of course, I have lube in my clutch.'

'$200 each, and we keep you as long as we want, but you leave at the end, no staying all night.'

'You don't want a blowjob in the morning?' I came back with.

'That's tempting but I don't want some whore in my bed all night.'

'$250 each and I'll come back to your room in the morning and give you both blowjobs.'

'You won't show.'

'Oh, I'll show, I need the cash.'

They looked at each other, 'OK, we're in.'

'Great! So now or.....' I asked.

'Yea, now. We're gonna have some fun with you, the more time the better.'

I was a tad concerned about going up to their room with them, it would look pretty obvious what was going on. Plus I didn't' want the dress to get trashed so I had an idea.

'OK, um great. Look, I might have a bit of a problem heading up to the room with you. How about you head up and I'll come up there after about 10 minutes.'

'What problem, you trying to skirt out of this?'

'The only skirt I'm going to be doing, is lifting it to show my hungry pussy. No, I have a room here too and I think management knows my game, so they're sort of watching. I'd rather just move on my own, it won't be so obvious.'

They looked at each other and finally said 'OK'. I mean they had little to lose. They gave me their room number and headed out.

I went to my room and changed. I put on a micro skirt with no panties. I kept on the heeled / strapped sandals, and I put on a tank style top that was stylish with no bra. Why bother with underwear? I headed up to the room.

I knocked and was greeted by the boys. They were probably in their 40's and regular looking, nothing special but not distasteful either. They had already taken off their pants and shirt, one guy had on a T shirt.

As soon as I walked in, their hands were on me and I pulled away.

'Hold on boys, what about the pay?'

'It's on the table.'

I walked over and picked up $400. What about the extra $100 for the morning blowjobs?' I asked.

'We'll pay for blowjobs tomorrow.'

'Nope, that won't work for me, it was a package deal.' I said. I needed that $500.

'How do we know you'll show up if we give you the money now?'

They had a point. 'OK, how about this. Pay me $50 now. I'll show because as I said, I need the cash. I'm staying here anyway, you can even walk me to my room so you know where I am. Pay me the other $50 tomorrow morning.'

That seemed to appease them and I was given another $50. So I put the $450 in my clutch, took out my lube tube, put up my arms and said 'Have at it boys.'

That was enough to get the party started. The rest of their clothes came off and they pulled off my top to expose my wonderful babs. There were hands all over my body as I reached down to find their cocks. My micro skirt was hiked up the few inches to my waist so and fingers began being inserted into my wet vagina. Within a minute or two I was pushed to my knees to go to work on their rods.

Blowing two cocks at once is really a treat for me. I love taking in one guy while stroking the other, then swapping every four or five pumps with my mouth. My throat gets nice and warmed up and I have a second to breath and recover while I switch dicks. These guys had very normal sized cocks, probably 6 inches give or take so it was a breeze taking them all the way down.

They got rather aggressive face fucking me. I suppose it was because they had paid and they wanted to really use me. Since their cocks were easy to take, it was fine and rather enjoyable. I knew they were totally getting off shoving their pole into my throat and holding my face against their belly. There were a number of comments that turned me on, and their name of choice was bitch. So I got a lot of 'suck it bitch', 'do you like that bitch?', and so on. I tried to look up at them while sucking, guys like that, but they were holding my head and pounding my throat so it wasn't easy. After maybe 5 minutes they pulled out and told me to get on the bed.

I think these guys are porno watchers because they had me lay on my stomach with my head at the foot of the bed and grab back and hold the heels of my sandals. I had seen that online as well and knew what to do and what was coming, or maybe even cumming. I assumed the position and they started using my mouth again. Each guy grabbing my head and pounding my mouth and throat, then swapping with the other guy. They were getting off on fucking my face in this position, and making demeaning comments. I actually liked it too and was getting very stimulated. I really wished one of the would start fucking me, but the blowjobs continued.

'What a fucking whore. Your loving this, aren't you bitch.' Then they would pull my head up by my hair to face them and see the saliva draining from my mouth.

'Yes, I love it, give it to me.'

I was play acting a bit but I actually did want their cock in my mouth.

'You like cum in your mouth bitch? You gonna swallow my load?' then again pulling out and pulling my head up to face them.

I gasped and said, 'Yes, cum in my mouth. I'll swallow if that's what you want me to do.'

'Yea, swallow this you whore.'

My head was grabbed with both hands and he rammed into my mouth hard and kept pumping into me until he blasted his load into my throat. Three was no choice but to swallow as his cock was throbbing while he held my face to his stomach. Oh, it was great and I knew I had pleasured him in a way he may never have been done before.

He pulled out and cock number two entered for an encore performance.

'Want another cum milkshake whore?'

I couldn't answer as he was ramming his member into my throat and within a few slams, he was cumming. He pulled out of my throat and I latched my lips on his shaft while I felt it pulsing in my mouth and his warm cum filled me.

He pulled out and said, 'Swallow that slut.'

I looked up at him, still holding my heels, and swallowed. Then like a porno slut, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue so he could see I had.

The guys laid back on the bed on either side of me and I took that as a signal that I could release my heels and get up. I got up on my knees then settled back between them, lying on the bed on my back.

'Wow, that was incredible boys. Your loads were luscious.' I wanted to play up the nasty slut persona. I reached down and grabbed their sloppy cocks and started stroking them. I wanted to make certain they knew I was not done, I wanted a cock in my cunt and one in the pooper at the same time. That was my goal for the night and they weren't stopping until I was satisfied.

'You are one nasty slut.' one guy said as I kept stroking. Mission number one accomplished, they pegged me as a nasty slut. But it didn't matter, they paid to do whatever they wanted, nasty slut or not.

I just kept stroking them for quite a while. After a bit the guy on my left leaned over and stook a tit in his hand.

'You got nice tits. These real?'

'Yea baby, and tonight they're all yours.'

He leaned over and took my nipple in his mouth. His hand moved over to my other tit.

His buddy said, 'Give me that.' As he grabbed my tit away from his friend then started sucking my bab as well.

Two boys sucking my tits, I was getting really stimulated. I no longer had their cocks in my hand as they had adjusted their positions. Both started nibbling on my nipple, then one guy pulled his mouth off and squeezed and pulled my nipple hard. His friend saw it and did the same. Both were puling my nipples up at the same time and started laughing as I cried out. It was a bit painful.

At that, a hand, then his partners hand, made it to my vagina and I spread my legs. Fingers were inserted into my pussy as they had their way with finger fucking me. I was hot and wet as can be and was getting incredibly aroused. Luckily the guy on my left told me to get on him.

I rolled over and on top of him and reached down for his cock. It was hard enough and with my pussy as wet as it was, I figured I could pull him in. His buddy looked over at me.

I motioned to the nightstand where I had put the lube and said, 'Lube up and start fucking my ass.'

With that I got my Fuck Buddy into me and started riding him. His friend got the lube and massaged some on to his rod and positioned behind me. I let my torso come down on Fuck Buddy and reached back to pull my butt cheeks apart. His partner positioned his cock at my ass entry and started pushing. It slid in nicely and I let out a yelp, then a long and hard groan.

'Ahhhhhh, fuck yes.' I managed to get out as his shaft pushed all the way into my ass.

I pushed myself up by placing my hands on the bed then on my fuck buddy stomach. Backdoor man reached around me and grabbed my tits and started squeezing while he got more aggressive with his fuck of my ass. At the same time Fuck Buddy started thrusting his hips up and ramming my cunt.

I could not contain my orgasm and let loose a long and loud scream. Fuck Buddy grabbed my tits now too as Backdoor pulled his arms back and put one around my neck and grabbed my mouth with his other hand.

Fuck Buddy was pounding me and squeezing my tits and Backdoor says, 'You fucking like this slut.'

'Yes, yes, yes, yes... ' and so on and so on. There was no question I was a willing participant.

They continued aggressively using my holes and fondling my tits for what seemed like a good long time. I think my blowjobs spent their sperm bank a bit so I was in for the long haul. I started to just come down from the orgasm and just let myself go loose, they were doing all the heavy lifting, so to speak. With that, it got a tad uncomfortable so I reached down and started to massage my clit which set me off again.

I screamed more and begged to have them fuck me harder. That got me the reaction I expected and Backdoor started cumming in my ass. He pushed hard and throbbed which made me even more excited.

'God yes, cum in me, cum in baby.'

With that, Backdoor got in his last thrust and rolled off while Fuck Buddy grabbed me around the waist and started humping hard.

'Ahhhh, yes, fuck meeeeeeeeeee.' And he started cumming inside my pussy walls. He pumped what felt like a really nice load into me, thrusting time and again to use my hole to assure he gave me all he had.

He took his arms off me and pushed me to get off so I rolled over to the middle again. I laid there pretty used up and exhausted.

'Let's get a drink.' Backdoor man said and started to get up.

Fuck Buddy pulled himself up and sat at the side of the bed while I continued to lay there.

'I don't think I can go up to the bar guys.' I was a total mess, I wasn't going to the bar.

'We're not done with you whore, you're coming.'

'No, I can't go up there like this. I'll head back to my room and you can text me when you are ready again.'

They looked at each other and said 'sure'.

I got up and used a towel to remove as much moisture from my body as I could, then got dressed. Fuck Buddy walked me to my room, I think more to know where I was than to be polite. I stripped and washed up then laid back on the bed to wait for the call.

It was around midnight when I got a text to come to a different room. That made me a bit nervous but I went up there. I had on the same tank and mini without underwear.

I knocked and Fuck Buddy answered. I walked in and realized we were alone.

'Where's your friend?'

He's gonna pass on this round. You can blow him in the morning, he'll text you. I want to use that nice ass of yours before I call it a night.'

Yea, I sort of figured Fuck Buddy felt cheated by not being able to give me an anal in round one. 'Sounds good to me.' I said as he positioned me against the wall.

'You're going to have to help me get ready.' he said as he pushed me to my knees.

He only had on his skivvies so I pulled them down and took his cock in my hand and started licking and sucking his head.

'That's it baby, work for it.'

I did, I moved up and down his shaft and he started hardening nicely. I took him in deep and he pushed into my throat.

'Put your hands up.' he commanded.

I wasn't sure what he meant but as I started to move my hands up, he grabbed them and pulled them straight above my head and held them there, like I was being suspended by my arms. I was against the wall as he pushed his cock deep into my face. I willingly swallowed him in as he pushed into my mouth and forced my head back into the wall. He then started fucking my face hard. I banged my head a few times and was worried it would get worse but he was really hard now and he had other ideas.

'Get up and turn around.'

'Let me get the lube.' I said and he nodded. I acted fast and put a glob on my hands and stroked his cock. I pulled my mini over my ass and positioned myself by putting my hands on the wall and spreading my legs.

He reached around me and pulled my tank over my tits and started getting a nice feel. Then he pulled my butt cheeks apart and found my hole with his cockhead. He had a hand on my shoulder and one on his cock, guiding himself in. He slid in and groaned. He started riding my ass and leaned into me, putting both hands up to my tits.

It is incredibly arousing to have a guy behind and inside you and then have your tits fondled. I started to cum and put one hand down to my vagina to further stimulate myself.

'God you're a nice fuck.' he shared.

12