Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Pump my ass, give it to me.' I thought I should sound like a real pro since he paid handsomely.

He continued and got more and more forceful as he pushed me into the wall. I could feel him tensing and knew my ass would be full again with his hot sticky cum.

As I thought he was about to ejaculate, he pulled back and said 'Finish me off, whore.'

I dropped to my knees and pulled him into my mouth as he started cumming. I got a first shot into my mouth then he pulled back and grabbed his shaft and pumped a second stream into my face. It went over my nose into my forehead and before I could blink, his cock was back in my mouth throbbing again. I suck and just let him control the action, He pulled out and grabbed his cock but he was done cumming and a dribble formed on his cockhead, which I licked off. He slapped my cummy face with his cock and moved to the bed.

He sat down and said, 'Good job slut, now get out of here. I'll text you in the morning.'

I got up and went in the bathroom and wiped the cum from my face. I came out and he was still sitting there. I faced him and pulled my top back over my tits.

'See you tomorrow.' and I left.

I was pretty exhausted and spent but I needed a shower. The inside of my thighs were sticky so I couldn't just go to bed. I showered and by the time I got in the sack it was after 1. I had to get up, give 2 blowjobs and get to work by 10. Yikes.

The next morning I got up at 7. I was hoping I would get the call to service the boys by 8 so I had a chance of being done and have plenty of time to get to work. Luckily I got the text and was told to go to Backdoor man's room at about 8:15AM. He was naked and looked a bit disheveled, but he had a hard on. He went back to the bed and laid down. I immediately got on the bed and dropped my face to his lap. No words were exchanged.

He was ready for the blowjob and after bobbing my head up and down for maybe 10 minutes, he let loose a really nice load into my mouth. I held it in my mouth as he pushed down on my head until he was done throbbing. He pulled off and I came up and looked at him.

'You get a nice load?' he asked.

I opened my mouth and showed him his work. Some dripped on to my chin.

'Well, swallow it.'

I closed my mouth and did the exaggerated swallow. It was a big load so it wasn't that exaggerated.

'Mmmm, breakfast of champions!' I added.

He smiled and picked up his phone and texted. He got a ping and said 'Head on up to Fuck Buddy (he actually said his name but I don't remember names), he's in room... '

I cut him off and said, 'I know his room'.

'Oh, he fuck you again last night? One for the road?'

'Yea, he took advantage of my tight little asshole, then blasted a load on my face before emptying his balls in my mouth and making me swallow. It was dreamy.' I was starting to really enjoy talking like a true slut.

'You know, I didn't think you'd be worth it, but that body of yours told me to give it a shot. I was wrong, you are damn good at this.'

'Good to know. See ya.' and I headed out.

It was around 8:45 so I knew I had to work fast. I got to Fuck Buddy and he was naked opening the door too. We went right to the bed, he laid back and I started working on his soft cock. Damn, I was hoping for a morning boner.

I used my hands and mouth and was sucking him in and out rapidly.

'Shit girl, no morning kiss?'

I looked up at him and said, 'You want to make out or you want a blowjob?'

'Keep sucking.'

I did my best and he started getting hard in my mouth. I pulled him all the way into my mouth and throat and he moaned. He pushed down on the back of my head. Yes, this was progressing nicely. I kept working at fever pace and he was reacting as I wanted. Soon, he started thrusting and pushing into my throat.

I thought I had him real close when he pulled my head off and said, 'Take off your top'.

Shit, I didn't want to start a long drawn out sex escapade before he came. He got on his knees and said 'Get it off.'

I had on my tank with no bra so I pulled it over my head and we were facing each other on our knees. He pushed me on to my back and straddled me. He started titty fucking me, so I held my babs together for him. Maybe this wouldn't take that long!

I figured I'd encourage him so I started with 'Yea baby, fuck my tits. Get that hard on in my mouth so you can fill me up. I'm so thirsty for your load.' so on and so forth.

It actually worked.

'Yea, you want it don't you slut.' As he pulled out between my tits and stroked himself.

I tried to pull my head up to take him in but I was too late, he started cumming on my tits, neck, face, hair, all over. He yanked until the last drops were dripping in my cleavage.

Fuck, I did not need to be a sticky mess right now, but it was done.

He got off me and I got up and went to the bathroom and wiped as much off as fast as I could. I came back out and said, 'Where's the $50?'

He had it on the nightstand and motioned to it. I pulled on my top grabbed the money and took off. Nobody said anything.

It was now about 9:15 and I was a mess. I got in the elevator and it stopped 2 floors later and two business dressed women walked in. They looked at me, the smile came off their face, and they gave each other a knowing look of disgust. Nobody said anything. I got off at my floor and headed to my room.

I had to shower. I stripped and looked at myself in the mirror and realized I had missed a glob of cum that was in my hair. I guess I know what the ladies were thinking. I showered, did my best to blow out my hair and pull it back straight, then applied minimal makeup and put on my uniform. Somehow I made it to work by 10. Wow, what a start to the day!

12