Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
Lexi and the BBC.
6.1k words
4.53
3.7k
8

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi and the BBC

My third month in LA was a mixed bag all around, job, living, sex, basically everything. There were positives and there were negatives. I guess that's life, you win some, you lose some. Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug. Sometimes you give, sometimes you take . . . well, you get the idea. Like I said, a mixed bag.

My first order of business was moving into my new apartment. That was exciting but having no furniture, not so much. Buying furniture was fun but having no money, not so much. On and on, every day was a challenge balancing working and setting up my life in my new place.

A guy that bartended with me on the evening shift helped me with moving stuff. He even helped me shop because I didn't have a car. Really cute guy and I enjoyed his company. I was now working days and he was still on nights, so no work conflict. It started platonic but we started hanging so much on our days off, so then it got more serious.

He was so cute, very thoughtful and respectful of me. We weren't really dating, but more hanging out together. We had a couple meals at the apartment and then would go out so it started to feel date-like. Then, the second weekend we went to some clubs and had a great time. When he brought me back to the apartment he finally kissed me. He grabbed some titty and I stroked his cock. I was really horny as I had not had sex for 2 weeks. There was so much going on and I just thought a break would do me good anyway.

So we're on the sofa and things are starting to heat up and he says, 'I better go.'

I'm thinking WTF? Am I rubbing to hard or what?

'I just don't want to move too fast.'

Wow, this guy has feelings for me. I wasn't sure it was mutual but I did like him and thought it was sweet he was being respectful.

So I said, 'How about I give you a blowjob?'

He didn't need convincing. I slurped him down with my face in his lap and he came in 5 minutes. He was hard from the get go and I 'blew' him away!

Now things can get weird after you move from friendship to sex, but I have to say, everything was cool after that, so I was relieved. He didn't start texting me every day and asking how my day went or anything that would be a turn off. We saw each other between shifts, chatted like normal, and that was that.

But the next week, near the end of the month, the other evening shift bartender quit and I was asked to move to the evening bar. That was great by me, but it meant working with the new buddy. So we talked and decided it would be best to not see each other anymore. I did mentioned we should continue to be friends with benefits, and his eyes lit up. I hoped a nice fuck would be on the horizon.

With that change, I was making more money and had a better work schedule. I liked working nights and being in the evening bar. That gave me days off again so I could really get my life in order. I had my finances under control, a decently furnished apartment, and a good paying job so the stress was lifted and I could be myself again, or be Lexi the LA slut again!!

It was the last week of the month and I had been pleasuring myself all month, if you don't count the one encounter. I was really horny. I know where the 'dog in heat' expression comes from as I was that dog.

I did start thinking about my life though and sort of felt my slut life had maybe run its course. Yea, it was only a couple months of activity, but it was a lot of adventure packed into those weeks. I decided maybe I needed to back it down, as I had already begun to, and start living a more normal life by not put myself at risk or in harm's way. I knew some of my adventures could have gone south in a hurry (not to be confused with me going down), and I was fortunate to have nothing but pleasant memories of the wild sex I had experienced.

But I had one item on my bucket list. I wanted a Big Black Cock in the worst way. I had had more than one black cock, but one time I was blindfolded and the other was a group thing with mixed race participants. I wanted a BBC to myself. I wanted to not only feel it but see it. I needed to be a BBC slut.

I wasn't sure how to ensure I could get my wish but figured I'd start with a personal classified. So I placed one on classifiedads.com

SWF desires BBC. Make my fantasy come true.

I got a reply the same day. I texted my bare chest picture to him and he declined, saying he wanted someone more blonde. Whoa, seriously? I wish I had a BBC so I could be so picky. Damn.

The next day I received 2 inquiries. I worked them both. In both cases I sent my picture and this time passed to eye test. I asked for pictures of their cocks. The first guy was nothing special. The second guy was larger but I wasn't that impressed. I told the first guy I changed my mind and then set up a meet with the second guy for my day off. We didn't have a place, just a rough day and time.

On day 3 I got another inquiry and this time hit the jackpot. If the picture was legit, I was about to have my wishes fulfilled. He approved of me and I, of course, of him and we set up a meet. This time I got real specific and he agreed to get a room at a hotel downtown that I knew I could walk to. We got friendly enough in text to facetime and I got to see him and have a real conversation. He was a big guy, somewhat overweight, from the looks of him on my phone it didn't bother me, I just wanted that cock. He actually went to the bathroom and pulled his member out for me to verify. How sweet, LOL. He did confess he was married and just liked to watch hot white blondes suck his dick. When he said that I nearly had an orgasm. I was so ready. I may not be a bleached blonde, but at least I'm blonde enough for this BBC. It's his lucky day, and mine too!

I met up with BBC at 4PM on a Monday (my day off) at the hotel. I don't know his work situation, or home situation either, but I guess that was an OK time for him to disappear and get lucky. I got a drink and sat at the bar, and he was just a few minutes behind me. He got a beer and we chatted for a bit, slugged down the refreshments and headed up to the room. We weren't there to drink.

I didn't know what to expect and was actually nervous, as if I was auditioning for a part. I wanted to be amazing for what I figured was an evening I wouldn't forget and hopefully, not regret. I had trained myself to be submissive when in an obvious slut girl situation. He'd let me know what to do.

I was wearing somewhat conservative clothes. I had on a stylish stretch white top, over a black bra. It wasn't see through but you could still make out the bra through the white fabric. I wore a nice short stretch red skirt with teeny panties underneath. I had on heeled sandals. My make-up was a bit heavy with dark eyes. I knew an XL cock in my throat was going to make my mascara run and I figured he'd want to enjoy watching that. My hair was down.

He was casual, with somewhat baggy slacks, a nylon or poly shirt buttoned down a few notches and joggers. He was a big guy, and was a bit overweight, mostly in his stomach. He had a bit of a beer belly but mostly he was just thick. I'm not small, but I would be no match for a pushing match with him. He'd have his way with me one way or another, so I hoped he was just here for the sex.

It was funny how my mind was already moving past being a slut, as I caught myself being a bit concerned for my safety, when in my previous encounters, I was 100% focused on cock sucking. I reminded myself this was on my bucket list, keep moving.

We entered the room and I turned to him and he moved closer to me. I reached up and started to unbutton the rest of his shirt. He reached down pulled me closer by my ass. He started feeling and squeezing my butt cheeks.

'You have a nice ass to go with those tits.'

'Thanks.'

'Ever taken an anal?'

Now, it was nice he was almost asking permission, but this wasn't going the way I was hoping. I wanted him to tell me to bend over and then shove his footlong into my tight butt cheeks, but alas, here I was.

'I'm here to do what you want me to do. Whatever turns you on baby. As the saying goes, Just Do It.'

'Yea? You want some black cock, don't you? All the white girls do.' he chuckled.

'Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I do!' I said as I dropped to my knees. It was show time.

He started unbuckling his pants and I decided to not assist. I would have loved to undue his belt, unzip him, pull down his pants and undies and grab that big bone but he wanted to expose himself to me instead. I put my hands on my knees and watched intently as he undid and dropped his pants. I could see he was indeed huge right through his undies.

'Well?'

I looked up at him. 'May I have your cock, Sir?'

'Go get it.'

With that, I reached up and pulled down his undies to reveal an amazing dick. I mean it was all I hoped for. Long and thick. It was as large as I had ever seen in person, probably over 10 inches, and had serious mass. Putting my mouth around his shaft would require me to stretch my cheeks (face cheeks, butt cheeks maybe later). It was incredible.

He was already starting to stiffen but I took his shaft into my hand and pulled it up to my mouth.

'White sluts like to compare it to their arm.'

He was smiling. He knew he was special and I was salivating to consume that bad boy. I looked up at him as I raised my forearm up and compared it to his wanker. I have to say, it was a decent comparison. I smiled and took his cockhead into my mouth.

I was looking up at him as I started to move my lips down his shaft. I knew he was turned on by having a white slut, nearly blonde, suck on his cock and look up with her pleading eyes 'Please mister, don't choke me.' Ha, ha, whatever turns you on.

He was looking down and said, 'So you think you can dance?'

Very funny play on the TV show name, but I got the meaning. Can I swallow that thing? Well buddy, if you think I can't, you don't know Lexi!

I started slowly and he let me take my time. I'm not saying that a few weeks of a pause in my deep throating caused me to forget how to swallow a cock, but I did proceed with this monster a bit more cautiously and he conceded to let me pace myself.

I pulled him into the back of my throat. I'm not kidding, my mouth was stretched. I had other ridiculously large cocks shoved down my throat but this time, I thought I may have met my match. I felt his cockhead in the back of my throat, tickling my tonsils, and I gagged. Whoa, seriously, the first attempt to enter my willing throat and I'm about to throw up? I was disappointed in myself. I had to be better.

I pulled him out and went back in. He touched the back of my throat again and I pulled back. My eyes were already watering and I was salivating beyond explanation. I took my hand up to his shaft and grabbed it to pump while I used my lips to ride up and down his shaft. I pulled off and looked up at him.

'Do you like that?' I asked.

'You're an amateur. I've had a lot better blowjobs.'

Oh man, those were fighting words. Nobody was going to upstage my blowjob skills!

I went back in, this time pulling him deep into my mouth and opening my throat. I pulled him in and gagged immediately. I coughed with his cock in my mouth and spit and whatever flew out but I kept my lips on that shaft. I could feel wetness all down my front and my eyes were watering like all get out. I went back in. This time slowly as I felt him enter my throat and push further down my esophagus. I stopped and he didn't move, thankfully. I was at an equilibrium, cock in my throat but not all the way and I wasn't gagging. My mouth was so spread open my cheeks were straining.

I had to complete the mission and made the valiant effort to do so. I kept going, pulling him to me so he crept further down my throat. He did not thrust, he was watching a pro (well maybe I'm an amateur as he said) at work. I had my hand on the base of his shaft and knew I wasn't there yet. I kept pushing (or pulling) him into me but I hit a roadblock. I stopped and just kneeled there with his cock down my throat but my face not yet on his fat belly. If anything I should be able to reach that large waistline, I started to get pissed.

I pulled back and with his cockhead in my mouth, started stroking him with my hand. I looked up at him.

'You're a good cock sucking slut. I give you an A for effort.'

Fuck that! I didn't go to cock sucking school to get a participation trophy! Well, that might be a bit dramatic but I felt offended anyway.

I pulled off his cock and said, 'Push that pole down my throat. I need help.'

He almost broke out laughing, I was being such a hapless slut.

I exercised my jaw a couple times, opened wide and went back in. This time I immediately took him to the back of my throat and unfortunately, gagged again. But I didn't stop, I was not going to be denied. I opened my throat and he slid down a couple inches. I still had a 3 fingers to go. I pushed against him and he slid in further, as I felt my throat opening for his manhood. But I was at the same impasse.

Suddenly, he grabbed the back of my head and shoved himself the rest of the way. OMG. That was ridiculously incredible, painful, uncomfortable, erotic, stimulating, and breathtaking (literally) at the same time. Goodness, I had no idea if I would live but if I died, it would be with an epic cock down my throat. He shoved into me a couple times as I helplessly took it. I couldn't breath as my face was covered with his ample waistline. Finally, it was probably seconds but seemed minutes, he pulled out and I gasped and spit and coughed and all sorts of liquid emerged from me onto my chin and the top I was wearing.

I looked up at him. 'That's the way you do it.'

'Maybe you aren't an amateur.' he said as he started stroking his cock on my face.

I smiled and stuck out my tongue as he inserted his cock back into my mouth and stroked. He came in my mouth in globs, not streams. It was easy to consume and I didn't let my lips leave that wonderful shaft as he pulsed in me. I was looking up at him as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. In all, it was a few globs, which I was surprised, considering the size of his shaft. But cum is cum, soooo . . . . .

After his last pumps, I pulled off his cock, pulled it up with my hand and licked his shaft and kissed his balls.

He was done for now.

I got up and my front was a sloppy mess. I took off my top and bra and stood there in front of him.

'You better have enough left to fuck me, buddy.' I added.

''Wow, I have to say that was enough for me for a while, but I have no problem pleasuring your pussy in a little bit.'

'There better be nothing little about it.' I said as I went to the bathroom to wipe off.

My top was quite messy with my moisture and my bra was damp. I pulled my panties off, and they were pretty wet too. I put my bra and panties into my bag and wiped myself off. When I came back I laid back on the bed next to him with only my skirt on.

He started asking me questions about myself. I lied on every answer. The more he asked, the bigger the lie. I had no interest in him finding out anything about me. What the fuck? I had no interest in him, it was not something I was wanting to pursue.

Finally, I reached down to his shaft and got a nice handful. I was laying on my side. He was flaccid but still large.

'So are you gonna get this boy up for my drenched pussy, or what?'

''Yea, yea, I wanna stretch that tight little cunt, just give me a few.'

'So what's your favorite position?', I inquired.

'Doggy style, I like to pound my white bitches from behind.'

'Should I lube my little buttcrack too?'

'I want to fuck that pussy, we'll go from there.'

I was more than horny. This dude needed to get on with it. I stroked his cock with my hand and then went down and started licking his shaft and balls. FINALLY I got a rise, figuratively and literally. He started to moan and I took him int my mouth and worked him to stiffness.

'OK, get ready.' he warned.

Yea, right, like I need to get ready. Anyway, I positioned myself on my knees and waited for him to move behind me. He did and grabbed his dick and moved it to my awaiting, vey damp, pussy lips. He pressed a bit and I moaned. I wanted him so bad.

He pushed his cock into me. I was so lubed up it wasn't a challenge. He pushed harder and I felt him enter deeper into my vagina. He pulled back and gave me a few thrusts. Then he pushed deeper. OOOOOOO, OK yea, that's virgin territory. Wow!

He stared pummeling my pussy, deep and hard. It was amazing, I had not experienced that kind of penetration. I reached back and pleasured my clit while he was pounding. I came so hard I couldn't stay on my arm and my face fell to the bed. He didn't stop, continuing to pound, harder and harder, deeper and deeper.

I was totally his whore, he was going to cum, or do whatever to me, regardless. I let out a few screams, I think, and he grunted hard as he began to throb in my pussy.

It didn't last long but I didn't care. I had my pleasure already, I was just there to finish him off.

He exited me and fell back on the bed along side me. I laid face down, catching my breath.

After maybe a minute, I got up and went to the bathroom. Nothing coming out of my pussy but I wiped up and felt I was OK to head out. I went out and pulled on my wet top. Oh well, nothing I could do about that, I'd exit a wet mess.

'You leaving?' he asked.

'Yea, that was great, you have a wonderful cock. Thanks for letting me enjoy in.' I replied.

'I'll text you for next time. I still want to fuck your ass.'

'Don't bother, I'm a one and done gal'.

With that I left not waiting for whatever come back he might offer.

I went to the elevator and got in. My top was soaked above and over my tits and my eye makeup was really trashed, not running down my face, because I had wiped it, but clearly smeared and not right. My hair was a mess too.

As the elevator descended, it stopped at the 7th floor and a guy got in. He was a total nerd, glasses, skinny, he moved like a nerd.

He gave me the once over.

'Are you OK?'

He saw what a mess I was and figured it wasn't by choice.

'Yea, I'm cool, thanks for asking.'

He took a nice long eyeful of my tits under that wet shirt, not much left to the imagination, think wet t-shirt.

'Are you sure? I can help you if you need help.'

I sort of felt sorry for him. My guess was he never had a babe like me, ever in his life. He didn't know what to do, he didn't really know what to say except to be gallant.

'That's sweet baby, but I'm good.'

At that the door opened on the first floor.

'After you.' the polite nerd offered.

I stood there, not moving, just looking forward.

'Um, are you going to go?'

I didn't move. The door closed. It was silent. The elevator didn't move, we both just stood there.

Finally he asked, 'Are you a prostitute?'

Ok, now he was looking to score, nobody asks that unless they are ready to get lucky.

'No sweetie, but I am a slut. Would you like a blowjob?'

I've heard the term 'eyes popping out of his head' but never seen it, until then.

'Uh, yea, Ok yea, whoa, yea, Ok, yea . . . where, here?'

'No not here, dumbass, in your room. You want to take me to your room?'

He just stood there looking forward.

'Maybe that wouldn't be a good idea.'

'Are you serious? You have a hot slut asking to suck your dick and you don't think that's a good idea? Don't make me beg.'

He looked forward and didn't move.

I said, 'OK, either punch your floor or punch the door open, but do something.'

He reached out, hesitated, then punched 7.

Nobody spoke. When the door opened he again said 'After you.' And motioned to the opening.

I said, 'I don't know where your room is, just lead the way and I'll follow like an obedient little slut.'

12