Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was playing up the trashy persona and he was getting more uncomfortable. But he exited and I followed him to his room.

Once inside we moved to the bed and I took off my top.

'Do you like my tits?'

I took his hands and moved them to each breast. He grabbed a bit too hard and started squeezing away. I reached down and stroked his cock over his pants.

'How's that feel? Do you like that?'

'Um, yea, whoa, yea. Wow.'

'Do you watch porn baby?' I asked.

'No, no' he nervously replied.

'Yes you do. You watch hot girls take it and you jerk off, don't you?'

He actually blushed. It was sooooo cute. I was really loving the nerd's reaction, he was so nervous.

'Yea, I guess I have.' he kept squeezing.

'Have you watched facials? Would you like to jerk off on my face?'

I began to think I was taking it too far, maybe I was embarrassing him and he'd back out.

'Uh, yes, I would like to do that.'

So fucking polite.

'OK baby, I'm gonna get on my knees and take your cock in my mouth. I'll suck and suck to get you ready. But you have to pull out and finish off yourself, I'll take your cum right in my face. OK?'

'Sure, yea, sure.'

I went down and undid his pants. He didn't offer any help, he just stood there rigid, maybe wondering if he was dreaming. I pulled his pants down to his knees and exposed the smallest cock I had had since . . . well before I was married. Probably since college. Maybe it was 4 inches but it was hard. I looked up at him and he looked down. His glasses slid down and he pushed them back up with his index finger on the nose bridge, so fucking nerdy.

I took him into my mouth. After having BBC ream my throat this was a piece of cake. I took him into the back of my mouth, he barely pressed against my throat. I vigorously took him in and out, using my tongue and lips to stimulate him.

I couldn't have been more than a minute when he pulled out and grabbed his cock. I was looking at his member when I noticed he had massive balls, I was sort of dumbfounded in the juxtaposition against that tiny cock, when he blasted a stream right into my forehead.

It was a huge load in one blast, then another, then another, then another, then another. I didn't think it would end. I had cum everywhere, starting on my forehead and hair, covering my eyes, in my nose and ears, across my open mouth, running down my face and cheeks, over my chin, dripping down to my tits, running through my cleavage to my belly and dripping off my tits to my thighs. I started giggling it was so unreal. When he finally stopped, and it seemed a longer time than my actual blowjob, I tried to look up at him but couldn't open my eyes.

'Oh God, I am so sorry. Oh shit, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.' he blurted out.

I pulled my fingers up and wiped enough cum away from my eyes so I could open them. I had a huge smile on my face.

'Don't apologize baby, I asked for a creamy facial and you delivered. Boy, did you deliver.'

I wanted to tell him it was epic but that term is overused. Amazing is underwhelming. Awesome is trite.

'That was stupendous! You should be very proud!'

'Really, you liked that?'

'Oh baby, your warm cum all over me is like therapy. I wish you could cream me every day.'

OK I was playing it up big time. I had figured I'd forget this guy 2 minutes after I left but he'd remember this for the rest of his life. Now that I knew I wouldn't ever forget either, I could have backed off the slutty act, but I was totally into character.

I got up and backed against the wall.

'Get your camera, you'll want to record this.'

He started to move to the table but then stopped.

'I don't think I should do that. I shouldn't have this on my phone.'

Whatever, I wasn't going to convert this guy into a cum stud in a day.

'OK, well get mine, I want a picture.'

He got my phone and snapped off a couple shots. I took it and went into the bathroom with my bag and top. I was a cum covered mess, it really was epic. I've had 3 guys dump loads on me and I swear this had just as much volume. If he had a larger cock, I probably would have proposed.

I took more selfies of my face and body. I was just amazed.

I started wiping the cum off my face with my fingers, dripping it into the sink. There was blob after blob. I did the same with my tits and started licking my fingers and lips after each swipe. I sort of wished he was watching me. I finally got enough off to use a warm wet cloth to wipe the rest off my face, chest and hair. I saw that I had cum on my skirt now too. I tried to get the globs mostly out of my hair, wetted it, and combed it behind my ears with my fingers.

I pulled on my top, it was still just a bit damp, mostly crusted over from the spit I had excreted from the BBC gag. I went back out. With the fresh stain on my skirt and the wetness on my face and hair, I looked like a bonafide whore.

He knew I was leaving and came up to me and said 'Thank you.'

'No, thank you. That was incredible.' and I walked out the door.

I only had a few blocks and I was sort of in a trance. I don't know if I got any stares or not, maybe, but this is the city, people tend to not look at each other. I couldn't stop smiling thinking about Nerdy and my day. I started out determined to check a BBC off my slut bucket list and ended up having a most incredible nasty slut adventure I would never forget. I couldn't get over the amount of cum! I started to think that it must have been his first blowjob, hell maybe it was the first time with a woman? Maybe he had a lifetime of jizz stored in those balls. I smiled again. But I couldn't help think how ironic it was that the biggest cock of my blowjob life gave me a couple blobs of cum on my tongue and the smallest cock gave me a cum shower. Yeeesh, you just never know.

I didn't see anyone I knew as I got to my apartment, went up the elevator, and landed on my sofa. I sat back exhausted. My cunt was sore, as was my throat from BBC. My top had crusted over, my skirt had a nasty cum stain. My thighs and even my face were sticky, I was pretty certain my top had adhered to my boobs too. I reached up and felt my hair, strands were stuck to each other, glued with cum. I closed my eyes, totally content.

I fell asleep.

EPILOG

It's ben 8 years since the 3 month slutfest that began my life in LA. By my fourth month, I assessed my lifestyle and decided it was time to back it down a bit. That's not to say I didn't have sex, I just became much more cautious, avoiding risky situations. I was lucky everything had worked out and had incredible memories of the sexcapades I had had. I felt fortunate to be able to move on to a more 'normal' life with no repercussions.

I settled into my job and my apartment life and started dating guys. Nothing came from them, I wasn't that interested in any of them and they were only interested in the sex. That was great but over time one or both of us got bored and we just moved on. Since neither of us were emotionally invested, it was always amicable. Sometimes they'd call to get laid, and about half the time I was up for a spin. But nothing more ever came from it.

About 6 years ago, I met a guy that changed things. He was much older and extremely wealthy. We 'dated' for a few months and he was an incredible partner. Very adventurous, often treating me like the slut I am. It started getting more serious around month 4 and within the year, we got married.

Now I'm not going to say I didn't marry for money, because I did. I was tired of living paycheck to paycheck and the lifestyle he afforded me was amazing. My Mother once said to me, 'If you're going to be unhappy, you might as well be rich.' I didn't like that thought, but I think I understood what she meant. My liberal interpretation of the comment was that life is full of compromises. You get some things, you lose some things, you have to come to terms with the realization that you may never get everything, so find solace or pleasure in what you get and forget about the rest. I wasn't unhappy, far from it. I had a great husband, an amazing lover and provider, and a funny, witty guy that loved me. I loved him back, he just wasn't my soulmate, nor was I his. Compromise, I was already ahead of the game, I was happy and rich.

We live in the Hills, have a pool, and I never have to work. My credit card is black and has no limits. He invests money in multiples that make a $10,000 monthly credit card bill seem like a rounding error. In fact, he probably never even sees it as his accountant does everything financial. He travels a lot on business, in fact we have an apartment in New York where he spends a lot of time. So we both have our space and that works extremely well. I am positive he gets some on the side, maybe has a honey in NY, I don't care. I'm not that invested and certainly not the jealous type. Did I mention I have a pool boy? And don't get me started on the tennis instructors! It's all good.

I have little except my memories from my slut life days, with 2 exceptions. A few years back I went to visit the Hollywood bar I started in. The owner is still there and tending the bar. He recognized me immediately and came around to hug me, getting a nice ass feel as he did. He asked if I wanted to see the office. I declined and he said I couldn't blame him for trying. I think the old coot could have still gotten it up for me. I noticed my picture on the wall. He had taken a flyer I made on my first day, a very sexy shot, and framed it. I was only there a month and in the bar's Hall of Fame, or at least Wall of Fame! I was actually proud of that. I go there a couple times a year when the husband is away. A few times I saw some of the old regulars. One time I even went behind the bar and served for a while. It was a hoot. I did it in my bra which really took me back. That was a fun time.

The other connection to that time was Jen, my Millennium bar friend. Jen is doing OK. She has married and divorced. She is getting by and I'm glad to help when she asks. She's such a great gal, but I really think she'd be better as a lesbian. Her relationships would work out much better. But like me, she loves cock soooooo . . .

I take her out once in a while on shopping spree's. I remember having the same done for me and how much fun it was and how appreciative I was. She is also, we can drop a thousand and it makes no matter to me, but everything to her. I make sure she realizes it's not a favor, it's not my money, it's just a way for us to both have fun. We still talk about the Boy Toy and his buddy, that was one of my favorite times with her.

So that's the conclusion of my story. I hope you have enjoyed it. It's been a blast for me to write this!

Author's Note: The entire Lexi compilation is a work of fiction. While based on real events, all experiences have been embellished for erotic enhancement. Safe sex should always be practiced and participating in random sex acts with unknown partners is not recommended.

12