Lexi's Great Adventure Ch. 03 - Finale

Story Info
The crew takes it to another level.
1.3k words
4.49
10.6k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who said we were done with you?" Came a voice out of the darkness.

Lexi was in a haze, she had just come out of a series of powerful orgasms. Dexter and Rakeem had worked her over head and tail while Janelle had worked on her with a vibrating wand. She was a cauldron of lust, her senses on overload. She peeked past the bodies to where the voice was coming from.

"Who is that?" Lexi queried.

"Oh sweetie, we're not evem started to work you over." The soft husky voice announced. It was Lexi's college BFF, Kim. Kim was leading a man who by the standards of the other fairly large men in the room, enormous. Standing well over 6 feet tall, the man was cocoa skinned and had a relaxed, lustful smile. He was in a white robe. Kim lead this man to the foot of the bed where everyone had now stood surrounding.

"Kimmie?" What are you up to? And who is this.

"Lexi. This is Kevin. He is the capstone." Kim replied. Kim was recently married and Kevin was her new husband. Kim and Kevin were recently married. Lexi was supposed to be in her wedding but was sidelined with double pneumonia the week before their wedding in the Virgin Islands and could not fly. Lexi was crushed that she could not attend and her and Kim both cried over the phone when she found out that she could not go. She had not met Kevin in person. Now she was intrigued. Kim reached around her husband and undid his robe, and Kevin shucked it from his shoulders. A majestic sight to behold. Kevin was chiseled but what Lexi looked at first and was taken aback with was Kevin's flaccid cock. It hung at least 8 inches down, but under gaze of everyone in the room, it began to thicken and harden.

"You've gotten her used to being airtight, Janelle? Kim asked

"Oh yes, this slut liked being full."

"Then shall we fill her up again?" Kim asked

"Now wait," Lexi protested. "He's not going in my ass with that monster!"

"Oh no, sweetie" Kim cooed "...at least not yet."

Lexi was puzzled as she watched Rakeem lay on the bed beside her. Dexter and Kevin then lifted Lexi up and suspended her above the prone Rakeem. Kim reached down and guided Rakeem's thick cock into Lexi's ass. After having the plug in for a while, it was not much of an adjustment for her. Dexter then settled himself over Lexi and slowly worked his cock into her sopping wet pussy.

"Ahhhhhh!" Lexi cried out as Dexter worked in to her. "He so fuckin big! I don't think I can..." Her protest was muffled by Kevin inserting his huge member into her mouth.

The three men quickly fell into a rhythm, soon Lexi was thrashing about on the bed as all three of her holes were being ravaged. Rakeem soon stiffened in her ass and began to cum, which set Lexi off into an explosive orgasm. As if on cue, the men switched out. Dexter who larger, slid into Lexi's ass. LaMont, slid into Lexi's pussy while Kevin remained in her mouth. Dexter for once didn't last very long as he too filled Lexis ass with hot cum. He withdrew and Justin slid underneath Lexi and went straight to her ass. LaMont and Kevin remained at their positon. Lexi, who had by now given herself over to being a fuck toy let herself be ravaged by the men. The other ladies in the room laid around watching the spectacle. Kim and Janelle were working on each other with wands. Brit was eating out Ashley as Candace reamed her with the strap on. As the other men came, and washed up after being in Lexi's ass they settled down next to a lady continuing to watch what was happening to Lexi who was still the center of attention. Soon Justin stiffened and shot a hot load into Lexi's ass as well. LaMont pulled his turgid cock out of Lexi's thoroughly soaked snatch rolled over and in one deft motion settled Lexi's ass onto his cock. Lexi took this opportunity to let out a scream of lust that got everyone's attention. Kevin had pulled out of her mouth and lowered himself into Lexi's pussy. Kim saw this and let out a chuckle.

"Hey Ash, didn't we love getting this?" It seemed that both Kim and Ashley had had a DP from LaMont and Kevin the 2 largest men at this gathering.

"Y-y-yes..." Ashley saw what was going on but was really unfocused as her own soaked quim was being now jointly ravaged by Brit and Candace and Dexter had cleaned his cock off and was feeding it to her.

Lexi for her part was now beyond any reality. Her body was a conduit of lust and unbridled sluttiness. Kevin had worked about half of his cock in to her pussy which despite all the poundings was still incredibly tight. The fact that LaMont's sizeable cock was pounding her ass helped tighten her up was definitely a factor. LaMont wasn't going to last long, as with Lexi's mouth now free of Kevin's cock was now screaming, babbling and urging both men on.

"Fuck me you hard cocked studs." I want to feel you cum in me!" That was the tipping point for LaMont. He virtually lifted Lexi off the bed with a final guttural growl and emptied his balls into her ass. With a sigh Lexi felt LaMont withdraw. Kevin had also stopped pounding her pussy and she almost cried to have it stop. But without warning, Kevin flipped Lexi over

"Now the finale!" Kim cheered. Kevin is going to fill your ass.

Lexi was in such an orgasmic haze that she was too dazed to even voice a protest. She wanted her ass filled and steeled herself for the pain. But to her genuine shock, there was no pain only fullness. Kevin spared no quarter hunching over Lexi's shapely ass and was pounding it furiously. Janelle slid onto the soaked bed and massaged Lexi's clit with the wand.

"Oh, you bitch!" Lexi snarled in lust at Janelle who shushed her with a gentle kiss, but continued her torment on her clit and one after another each of the females slid under Lexi and lapped at her clit. This sent Lexi into a deeper orgasmic state if that were entirely possible. Kevin after having been fellated and deep inside Lexi's pussy was showing incredible stamina but that was wearing out and he reared back with a deep throaty growl and came. Lexi felt wave after wave of cum filling her asshole. She let out a primal scream as a final orgasm washed over and as Kevin pulled his cock out of her ass. She collapsed on to the bed as the gathering of sex crazed individuals applauded.

Lexi woke up in fuzzy haze, her pussy and ass mildly sore. She was in a bed, alone. She remembered being helped off the bed and her body gently washed. She was helped to a bed and she had passed out. The sexy memories were all flooding back to her. There was an envelope by her pillow. She opened it and there was a typed note.

Alexandra,

Thank you for your participation. Your clothes have been packed and a car is waiting at your disposal to take you to Midway and jet you home. Take as much time as you want to get ready. The next time you want Lexi to come out, call me.

Love and kisses

Kimmie and the Gang

Alexandra felt a twinge of sadness as she knew that her decadence was over. She quietly dressed in a set of sweats and called the bellhop to take her clothes to the waiting car. She contemplated all the debauchery that she had been part of and had witnessed.

Back at work that Monday, everyone asked Alexandra how her weekend went and her standard reply. "It was fun, just hanging out with some close friends." If they could only know how close.