Kristin's Adventures

Story Info
The adventures of a new hotwife and her sissy husband.
13.7k words
4.03
43.6k
62

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeccaSpade
BeccaSpade
132 Followers

The smell of charcoal and grilled meats wafted through the backyard, mingling with laughter and casual conversation. Kristin smiled and made small talk with the other women, all while stealing discreet glances at Theo.

He was helping Ryan man the grill, the muscles in his arms flexing as he flipped burgers and hot dogs. Kristin bit her lip, imagining those strong arms pinning her in place as he thrust inside her.

She squeezed her thighs together, a rush of heat pooling between them. Her panties were already damp, and she longed to slip away to take care of the ache building inside her.

If only she could have Theo instead.

Kristin sighed, trying to refocus on the idle chatter around her. But her thoughts kept drifting to forbidden fantasies, fueled by the sight of Theo's confident grin and the rumored prize between his legs.

She wanted to discover the truth for herself, to feel the stretch and fullness of him inside her as he took her in ways Ryan never could. Kristin shivered, the coil of desire winding tighter in her belly.

She needed this. Needed him.

The food was ready, and Ryan called everyone over to the picnic tables. Kristin sat across from Theo, meeting his heated gaze as he licked sauce from his fingers in a deliberately suggestive manner.

Her face flushed, arousal dampening her panties once more. Theo leaned forward on his elbows, lowering his voice for her ears only.

"I can smell how wet you are for me." His eyes gleamed with lust and promise. "Tonight, I'm going to make you scream."

Kristin's breath caught in her throat, desire and shame warring within her. But she already knew she was going to give in.

She wanted this. Wanted him.

Kristin swallowed hard, trembling under the intensity of Theo's gaze. She knew she should deny his claim, refuse his obvious invitation. But the ache between her legs was becoming unbearable, and she couldn't ignore it any longer.

She needed this. Needed him.

"Meet me by the shed in 30 minutes," she whispered, pulse racing.

Theo's grin widened, victory flashing in his eyes. "I knew you couldn't resist."

He straightened and returned his attention to his food, leaving Kristin struggling to catch her breath. She looked over at Ryan, who was oblivious as always, laughing and joking with their friends.

Guilt twisted in her gut, but desire drowned it out. She wanted passion, adventure, fulfillment--all the things Ryan could never give her.

30 minutes couldn't pass fast enough.

When the time came, Kristin made an excuse to check on the dessert and slipped away. Theo was waiting for her by the shed, the thick bulge in his jeans making her mouth water in anticipation.

"I want to see it," she said breathlessly, reaching for his zipper.

He crashed his mouth over hers, tongue plunging deep to claim what he wanted. Kristin moaned into the kiss, heat flooding her senses as her body came alive under his expert touch.

Kristin broke the kiss, panting for breath as Theo trailed hot, wet kisses down her neck. His hands roamed over her body, squeezing her breasts and ass in a possessive grip.

"I want this," he growled against her skin. "All of this, and you're going to give it to me."

His boldness sent a thrill through her, the ache between her legs intensifying. "Yes," she whispered. "Anything you want."

Theo nipped at her collarbone in approval. "On your knees."

Kristin obeyed without hesitation, sinking to the grass and reaching again for his zipper. This time he didn't stop her, and she practically tore open his jeans to free his cock.

It was thick and long, the head flushed an angry red. Precum glistened on the tip, and she licked her lips before taking him into her mouth.

Theo groaned, tangling his fingers in her hair. "That's it, suck my cock like the little slut you are."

The demeaning words only fueled her arousal, and she took him deeper, gagging around his length. He began to thrust, fucking her mouth in earnest as she struggled to keep up.

"So good," he panted, gaze burning into hers. "Knew you'd be an eager little cockslut for me."

Kristin moaned in agreement, beyond caring about anything but the taste and feel of him. She wanted this, wanted the pleasure and the pain and the shame. Wanted everything he would give her, and more.

Theo pulled out of her mouth abruptly, leaving Kristin gasping. Before she could protest, he hauled her to her feet and spun her around, bending her over the picnic table.

"Gonna fuck this tight pussy now," he growled, shoving her sundress up and over her hips. Kristin whimpered at the crude language, arching back in offering.

A sharp smack landed on her ass, followed by the sound of a zipper. "Spread your legs."

She obeyed, flushing at how exposed she was. But there was no denying the slickness between her thighs, or the ache of her clit.

Theo rubbed the head of his cock through her folds, coating himself in her juices before slamming home. Kristin cried out at the intrusion, struggling to adjust to his size as he began to move. There was a bite of pain amidst the pleasure, her body stretched taut around him, but she relished it.

"So fucking tight," Theo grunted, fingers digging into her hips. He pounded into her mercilessly, chasing his own pleasure, but Kristin didn't care. She was lost to the sensation, to the sound of flesh meeting flesh and their mingled moans.

When his hand slipped between her legs to rub at her clit, it only took moments for her orgasm to crash over her in a wave of bliss. Her inner walls clamped down on Theo's cock, sending him tumbling after her with a shout.

He came in hot spurts inside her, the feeling of fullness better than anything she could have imagined. As he pulled out, his release trickled down her thighs, and Kristin shivered.

Tonight she had sinned, and it was glorious.

That Night...

Kristin lay in bed beside her sleeping husband, thoughts racing as she relived every moment of her encounter with Theo. Guilt gnawed at her, but it was overshadowed by the remembered pleasure and thrill of doing something so taboo.

She loved Ryan, she truly did, but their marriage had gone stale. When was the last time she'd felt so desired? So alive?

Theo had awakened something inside her, a hunger she feared could never be satisfied. Her loins still ached with the memory of being spread open on his cock, filled and fucked in a way Ryan never could.

Kristin glanced over at her husband's slumbering form. She knew she should feel horrible for betRoning him, but the truth was far more complicated. She wanted them both - Ryan for the comfort and stability he provided, and Theo for the passion and excitement he ignited in her.

Was it possible to have both? She didn't know. All she knew was that she couldn't go back to the way things were. Her eyes drifted shut, thoughts of Theo's touch playing in her mind as she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning she woke to Ryan kissing her forehead, oblivious to what had transpired. "I love you," he said with a smile, and Kristin's heart twisted.

"I love you too," she replied softly. But love was no longer enough. She wanted more - everything. The question was, could she have it?

Kristin took a deep breath, steeling herself for what was to come. It was time to stop living a lie. She only hoped that the truth didn't destroy them.

Kristin tucked herself into the corner of her walk-in closet and dialed Maria's number, pulse racing. Her hands shook as the phone rang, a knot of guilt and shame forming in the pit of her stomach.

When Maria answered, Kristin whispered, "It's me."

"Oh, this sounds serious," Maria said. "What's going on?"

Kristin took a deep breath and plunged in. "I slept with Theo at the family BBQ last weekend."

There was a sharp intake of breath on the other end of the line. "What? No way. You're joking."

"I'm not." Kristin squeezed her eyes shut, flashes of memory assaulting her senses. The warmth of Theo's hands on her skin, the thrill of unzipping his pants in Ryan's tool shed, the stretch and fullness of Theo's massive cock inside her. She bit her lip to hold in a moan.

"Tell me everything," Maria said, her voice husky.

Kristin did, sparing no detail as she recounted how Theo had seduced her, played with her for hours, brought her to climax over and over before finally sinking into her and fucking her senseless. By the time she finished, they were both panting.

"Dios mío," Maria breathed. "I never thought you had it in you. How was it?"

"Incredible," Kristin admitted. "But I feel awful. I don't know what to do."

"Don't feel bad, sister," Maria purred. "You deserve to explore your desires. Ryan isn't fulfilling you, and you took control of your pleasure. That's nothing to feel guilty about."

A spark of defiance ignited in Kristin's chest, chasing away her shame. Maria was right. She deserved to feel alive again, to burn with passion the way she used to.

Maybe, just maybe, this was the first step to reclaiming herself.

Kristin's cheeks heated as she recalled more vivid details of her tryst with Theo. "His cock was so big, Maria. I came so hard, over and over. It was incredible."

"Mmm, I bet," Maria said. "Ron is huge too. That's the best part of our open relationship - I get to experience other men. Big men, small men, all different kinds."

Kristin's eyes flew open. "Open relationship? You and Ron...?"

Maria laughed softly. "Ron cheated on me a couple years ago. I was devastated at first, but we worked through it and decided to open our marriage. Now we share stories of our exploits, and our sex life has never been better."

"I can't believe you never told me," Kristin said, stunned. She'd had no idea Maria and Ron had such an arrangement.

"I wanted to spare your feelings, since I know you and Ryan have had issues." Maria sighed. "But keeping secrets from you was wrong. The truth is, Kristin, after Ron cheated, I realized I didn't want to be tied down to just one man. I love Ron, but I crave excitement and variety. This lifestyle gives me that, and it's made me happier than I ever dreamed I could be."

Kristin swallowed hard, her pussy tingling. The thought of experiencing that kind of liberation, of embracing her sexuality without restraint, ignited a fire in her blood. "So you just...sleep with whoever you want?"

"Within reason," Maria said. "Ron and I set some basic rules, but ultimately, we're free to play as we like, as long as we're open and honest with each other." She paused, then added in a sultry tone, "He gets off on hearing about my exploits, and I get off on his. It's a win-win."

"I had no idea," Kristin breathed, her mind spinning.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. But Kristin, I think this could be good for you too. You're clearly unhappy with Ryan, and you deserve to live out your fantasies. If you're interested in trying out this lifestyle, I'd be happy to guide you through the process. What do you say?"

Kristin bit her lip, desire and trepidation warring within her. Could she really do this? Did she dare?

She thought of Theo, of the earth-shattering pleasure he'd given her, and how alive she'd felt in his arms.

"Yes," she whispered. "I'm interested."

Maria's delighted laughter sent a thrill through her. "I knew you had a closet slut in you. Don't worry, sister - I'm going to make sure you have the time of your life."

Kristin's heart pounded as Maria described in graphic detail how she and Ron had embraced an open relationship. How Maria took on various lovers, or "bulls" as she called them, finding pleasure in exploring her sexuality free of guilt or restraint. How it had awakened a primal, insatiable hunger in her that she never wanted to relinquish.

"At first, Ron was hesitant," Maria admitted. "He didn't want to share me. But after I slept with a well-endowed friend of his, and told him all about the amazing sex, he realized how much it turned him on. Now he looks forward to hearing my stories, and we have some of the best sex of our lives reclaiming each other."

She sighed, and Kristin could hear the smile in her voice. "It's so freeing, Kristin. I can't tell you how alive I feel, how in touch with my desires. I think you're craving that too. You deserve to feel sexy and desired again."

"I don't know," Kristin said, though her protest sounded weak even to her own ears. "It seems so...risky."

"It is," Maria agreed. "But the rewards are more than worth it. You just have to go slowly, set your limits, and choose partners you genuinely connect with. When you find the right bull, it's like an electric current flows between you. All the passion and excitement you've been missing comes rushing back."

Kristin squeezed her thighs together, acutely aware of the growing ache between them. She thought again of Theo, his skillful hands and mouth bringing her to the peak of ecstasy, his thick cock stretching her deliciously. The memory sent a fresh wave of need coursing through her, dampening her panties.

"I want that," she whispered. "To feel alive again. But how do I even start?"

"Don't worry, sweetheart," Maria crooned. "I'll guide you every step of the way."

Kristin licked her lips, imagining the possibilities. "What should I do first?"

"First, you need to be very clear on what you want," Maria said. "Think about your fantasies, your desires, the things Ryan won't do. Then, we'll help you create some sexy photos to post on a few discreet dating sites. We'll screen the candidates together and find you some bulls who can give you exactly what you need."

A thrill shot through Kristin at the thought of posing for racy photos. She'd always felt self-conscious about her body, but through Maria's eyes, she was learning to see her curves as desirable.

"I want someone who will take control," she said softly. "A real man who knows how to handle a woman. Not like Ryan." She snorted. "He wouldn't know what to do with me if I came with an instruction manual."

Maria laughed, a rich, throaty sound that eased Kristin's nerves. "Then we'll look for an experienced, dominant bull. One who loves pleasuring curvy women like us. He'll pin you down and have his way with you, all night if you want. How does that sound?"

"Amazing," Kristin breathed. She slipped a hand between her legs, pressing firmly against the ache. "But I'm scared too. What if I can't go through with it?"

"There's no need to rush into anything you're not ready for," Maria said gently. "We'll take this one step at a time, and you can stop whenever you want. But I know you, Kristin. Once you get a taste of that passion again, you'll be hooked."

Kristin smiled, warmth flooding her at Maria's reassurance. Her sister had always known her better than anyone else. "Okay," she said. "I'm ready. Teach me how to be a hotwife."

Maria's husky laughter filled Kristin's ear. "Being a hotwife is about embracing your sexuality and experiencing pleasure without guilt. It's about seeking what you truly desire, not what society tells you that you should want. Do you understand?"

Kristin nodded, heat coiling in her belly at the thought. She slid her hand higher, teasing her nipple through the thin fabric of her tank top.

"Good," Maria purred. "Now, the first step is to decide what you're looking for in a bull. Think about the qualities that really excite you. Size, stamina, dominance, experience. Be honest with yourself about what you crave."

Kristin bit her lip, feeling a rush of moisture between her legs. She wanted it all--a man who would pin her down and take control, stretching her in ways Ryan never could.

"I want...everything," she whispered.

Maria chuckled knowingly. "I thought so. Size queens run in our family, after all."

Kristin gasped, stunned and aroused at once. She had never admitted that side of herself, even to Maria.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," Maria said. "You deserve a man who can satisfy you completely." She paused, her voice dropping to a smoky purr. "In fact, I know just the bull for your first time. His name is Marco, and trust me--he will ruin you for any other man."

A jolt of heat shot through Kristin at the promise in Maria's words. She slid her hand lower, pressing hard against her aching sex.

"Tell me more," she said breathlessly. She was ready to embrace her inner slut at last.

Kristin leaned back on the couch, her heart pounding as images of this mysterious Marco flickered through her mind. She squeezed her thighs together, craving the fullness only a well-endowed man could provide.

"Marco is in his late thirties, tall and ruggedly handsome," Maria purred. "But his best asset is what he's packing between his legs. Nine thick inches that he knows how to use. He loves taking control of a woman and stretching her to the limit, over and over again until she's a quivering mess."

Kristin whimpered, her pussy clenching at the thought. She slid her hand under her skirt and into her panties, gasping at how wet she was already.

"He's also charming and charismatic outside the bedroom," Maria went on. "The perfect bull to ease you into this lifestyle. I've played with him before, and trust me--one night with Marco and you'll be hooked."

"Yes," Kristin breathed, circling her clit with two fingers. The ache inside her had built to an unbearable pitch. She was tired of denying herself, tired of unfulfilling sex and safe choices. She wanted to be ruined. She wanted Marco.

"Do it," she said hoarsely. "Set it up. I'm ready."

Maria's answering moan sent a fresh wave of arousal through Kristin. She could picture her sister touching herself on the other end of the line, as caught up in this fantasy as Kristin was.

"I knew you had it in you," Maria purred. "Get ready for the ride of your life, little sister. Marco is going to tear you apart and put you back together again. You'll never be the same."

Kristin cried out as her orgasm crashed over her in a blinding rush of ecstasy, her entire body convulsing with the force of her release.

When the tremors faded at last, she drew a shuddering breath and whispered, "Promise?"

The Date...

Kristin clutched the phone to her ear, her heart pounding as Maria described Marco in vivid detail.

"His lips are so soft and full, and he knows how to use that tongue. But his cock, chica, his cock is a work of art. Nine inches of thick, veiny perfection."

Kristin gasped, heat flooding between her legs at the thought. She glanced over her shoulder, making sure Ryan wasn't within earshot. He was in the garage working on his car again, oblivious as always.

"I don't know, Maria," she whispered. "I'm married. This feels wrong."

"You deserve to be happy, hermana. When was the last time you came with Ryan? Really came?"

Kristin bit her lip. It had been over a year. She craved passion, adventure, but Ryan only wanted the same old routine in the bedroom.

"Marco will show you pleasure like you've never known," Maria purred. "He'll awaken that fiery latina spirit inside you."

A spark ignited in Kristin's belly at the thought, flickering into a flame of longing. She glanced down at the crotch of her yoga pants, already damp.

"Okay," she said in a rush. "Set it up."

Maria squealed in delight on the other end of the line. "You won't regret this, chica. Marco will ruin you for any other man."

Kristin ended the call in a daze, her heart full of anticipation and guilt. But the anticipation was winning out, fueled by the ache between her legs. She wanted this. She needed this, to feel alive again.

Marco's nine inches were just what she craved to quench the fire that had been building inside her for far too long.

Kristin emerged from the shower, a towel wrapped around her curvy body. She eyed herself in the mirror, taking in her caramel skin and full breasts, the curve of her hips. She still felt sexy, but Ryan rarely looked at her with lust anymore.

BeccaSpade
BeccaSpade
132 Followers