Lexi's Indiscretion Pt. 02

Story Info
Lexi finally gets what she wants, what a lucky girl.
1.9k words
3.99
15k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron started unzipped his pants and took them off with such fluidity as he walked toward me. Mitch's eyes widened as he saw the size of Aaron's cock jutting out from his body. I couldn't wait, my body was on the very edge.

Aaron came beside me and sat down on the couch. I glanced over to Mitch for a sign of approval and met his eyes. He looked so full of lust.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"I don't know why you're asking for permission and guidance now; it isn't like this is your first time fucking him," Mitch spat.

His words and his tone made it seem like the idea of me fucking Aaron in front of him or at all, was the last thing he wanted. But then he started grasping and jacking his own cock. He was clearly excited.

I couldn't wait any longer, I turned to Aaron and hoisted myself on top of him, straddling him. He took one of my nipples into his mouth as I grinded my pussy on his fat cock.

"Mmmm you like that baby?" he asked.

A noise of lust and pleasure escaped my mouth. I couldn't even talk I was so turned on.

Aaron put his hand around the base of his cock and started to rub the tip of it through the folds of my pussy. When he got to my clit my body shook. He began rubbing it faster and faster through my folds, using my wet cummy pussy as lube.

I heard a moan escape Mitch's lips. I turned to look and he was steadily jacking his cock. We made eye contact and he demanded, "Put it in her pussy Aaron, quit fucking around."

Aaron lined his cock up with my opening, grabbed my thighs and pulled me down hard. He shoved his cock deep inside me, all the way, bumping my cervix. This is nothing like how he treated me last night and this morning, he had eased his way in. However, my pussy was wet and inviting. I could still feel myself stretching around his fat cock, trying to accommodate the girth of it all.

"Oh shit, look at that. He is stretching you out so much Lexi, holy shit." Mitch was awestruck, his hand started pumping himself faster.

I started fucking Aaron. I took over. I bounced up and down on his cock and it sent shocks throughout my entire body. I started grinding my pussy on him when I came back down on his cock, to give my clit the relief it was begging for.

"Don't let her do that man, she's gonna cum," Mike warned.

Aaron took control, holding me upright, forcing my clit away from him. I was so fucking frustrated. I just wanted to cum, but my god it felt too good. Aaron pinned my arms behind by back with his hands and stepped up the pace. My tits were bouncing all over the place, and the room was echoing with sounds of my huge ass cheeks smacking off of his thighs.

I was sloppy wet between my thighs and it made it easy to take all of Aaron inside my pussy.

Aaron moved one of his hands down my back and around the curve of my ass. He started pushing his finger in beside his cock and then immediately took it out. I was confused, unsure of what he was doing.

Then I felt his finger reaching to my asshole. He had fucked it that morning and left a load of cum inside me. I felt him skillfully run his finger over it, giving it a few gentle pokes. Each time he did, I felt a little bit of that morning's cum leak out of my ass and down my ass cheek. Suddenly I felt his whole finger dive deep into my ass. He never lost pace with his cock hitting the deepest parts of my pussy.

I felt unbelievably full. I had never had such a huge cock inside my pussy, and anything in my ass at the same time.

Just then, I saw Mitch standing up. Without slowing down, he continued jacking himself as he walked over to me. He was moaning in rhythm with me and Aaron. Suddenly I felt Aaron's finger leave my asshole. I was disappointed, but he had let go of my arms and I was able to lean forward a bit and return to grinding my pussy on him in between thrusts.

Mitch reached around me and started playing with my heavy tits.

"You look so fucking sexy baby. I wish you could see how good this looks from behind. Your pussy is so creamy... Mmm... god I can't take it." Mitch started squeezing my nipples.

"Mmm Lexi, you're so fucking tight... You're so wet... Bounce harder baby," Aaron pled.

Just then I felt the tip of Mitch's cock slipping around on my asshole. There's no way it will fit in there with Aaron in my pussy, he's fucking insane... I started to protest but he had started trying to fit the tip of his cock into my ass and it felt so good.

"Mmmm... fuck... oh my god... I'm so fucking full... Yes... holy shit," I whimpered in delight. This was really happening. It felt so fucking good.

I had my boyfriend deep in my pussy, stretching me, and my husband was going to fuck my ass all at the same time. I was the luckiest girl in the entire world.

Mitch started pushing his cock in deeper. I honestly felt like I couldn't take much more. I had never felt so filled up. I reached my hand down and started rubbing my clit. This was the hottest fucking thing I have ever done.

Mitch finally pushed himself all the way in. He let out a deep guttural noise and started fucking me hard.

"oh baby girl, you're so fucking tight. I can feel his cock stretching your pussy. Take it baby... fuck yes... mmmm take it..."he said as he plowed me from behind.

He paused and pulled his cock out. I looked back and met his gaze. I glanced down at his cock and saw it covered with Aaron's cum from the morning. It was a beautiful sight.

Mitch shoved himself back into my ass just as quickly as he had pulled out. I once again felt full. My whole body was experiencing sensations I had never felt or even imagined.

"Oh yes... yes... yes... I am fucking cumming," I shouted as my pussy spasmed around Aaron's cock, and my ass around Mitch's cock. It was the most satisfying and intense orgasm I had ever had in my life.

"Baby, that's just too damn good, I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna fill you with my cum again. Deep in that sexy pussy... mmm... Make me cum," Aaron moaned as he started pumping faster.

Mitch picked up the pace in my asshole too. I could feel another orgasm coming. How could this feel so fucking good.

"mmm yes, cum in me. Mitch wants you to cum in me, don't you Mitch?"

"Fill her up, cum in her deep. She needs it, we want it." Mitch replied.

I felt Aaron's cock swell up inside me and suddenly hot spurts of cum flooded my pussy. He continued pumping himself in me. Mitch didn't lose a beat, and grabbed my throat pulling me up towards him.

With Aaron's cock still rock hard inside me, and my pussy flooded with cum, Mitch whispered in my ear, "This is still my pussy, and my ass. You can have your fuck boy Aaron, he can fill you up, but its mine, do you understand?"

"mmm. Of course,... mmm.. I am gonna cum again... Please cum... fill up my ass... please cum... It is all yours... my pussy... mmm... my ass... cum... cum!"

I broke into a shuddering orgasm just as Mitch exploded inside my ass. Hot cum jutting deep inside me. It was heaven.

I was his used wife. He loved me and he loved seeing me satisfied. Aaron cared for me and loved satisfying me. How did I get to be such an unbelievably lucky girl?

Mitch pulled out and I felt his cum running out of my stretched ass. It dripped down to my pussy and down Aaron's balls; puddling on the couch below us. Mitch grabbed his phone and started taking pictures before Aaron could pull out.

"I don't want to forget any of this. This is the sexiest thing ever."

I lifted myself up off of Aaron and felt cum start flooding down my thighs. Mitch pulled me over onto his lap and held me while we all talked.

"Man, I am glad you're being cool about all of this. She told me it was fine when she hit me up. I didn't bother asking because I trust her, you know?" Aaron said as he grabbed his pants and started pulling them back up.

"No, I get it. I'm not mad, I mean I am a little pissed that you guys didn't let me know before hand, but honestly I wouldn't trust anyone else to share my wife with my man."

I got up to go clean myself up while the guys ordered food. I really could get used to this. I wondered if Mitch would be opposed to the idea of having Aaron coming over a couple times a week...

I grabbed my phone and headed to the bathroom. I started running the shower and checked the notifications that were waiting for me. My breath caught in my chest when I saw the fitbit notification that my fertile cycle had started today... Fuck... I guess we will worry about that if it becomes an issue...

I stepped into the shower and started flashing back to the last twenty-four hours. My mind was flooded with so many thoughts. Love for my husband, first and foremost. Admiration for Aaron, because my god was he a good lover. Fear that I hadn't taken proper pregnancy precautions. There had just been so much going on, I didn't even think about it.

My mind trailed away, back to the feeling I got when Aaron and Mitch were fucking me at the same time. Back to looking at Mitch's face when he was sitting on the couch watching Aaron fuck me. I started fingering my pussy, and apparently I was moaning too loud.

The bathroom door began to open, and I couldn't tell who it was through the steam of the shower door. I continued to finger myself, hoping that Mitch or Aaron would come in and fuck me...

The door to the shower opened, and Aaron stepped in. He looked absolutely beautiful. His skin was still glowing from our lovemaking session. He switched places with me and stood under the water. He locked eyes with me while I continued fingering myself. He reached out and began to pinch my nipple. I was so fucking horny all over again.

I dropped down to my knees and grasped his cock. I brought my lips to it and looked up at him.

He moaned as I ran my tongue down the length of his huge shaft. I wrapped my lips around his cock and started sucking him. I dropped my hand down to my pussy and began rubbing it again.

Then the bathroom door opened...

To be continued...