Lexi's Indiscretion

Story Info
Lexi comes home insatiable with her panties filled.
1.9k words
3.62
44.3k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking through the house, I could feel his cum gush out of me - slicking my pussy lips with each step down the hall.

I tried my hardest to be as quiet as possible, hoping not to wake my husband.

In the kitchen, I prepared some coffee. Suddenly my breath caught, my heart jumped, as a hand snatched my wrist.

I spun around, meeting the eyes of my husband.

"Don't mind me, finish up, I want some coffee too." My husband spun me back around. I continued filling the pot and pressed the button on the machine. I felt him begin to grind his extremely hard cock against my ass, my pussy quivered in response. I felt another gush of cum from my pussy.

"I can't wait, I missed you last night!" My husband urgently pulled me from the counter, sitting me down on top of the island.

"Mitch... I... I need to go get a shower," I protested.

He had already removed my shirt and was undoing my bra. My heavy tits thanked him for the release, as they fell loose. He took my left nipple into his mouth, while moving his hand to the right one, pinching it hard.

"mmm... are you sure princess... I think you should wait and then we can shower together." Mitch said quickly before returning to my breasts.

I panicked. If I let things go on he would surely find my dirty secret dripping out of me, but god, it felt so good. Mitch and I had always talked about me finding a boyfriend on the side, but I wasn't sure if he would be mad that I had found one without letting him know. I had to get him off of me, I needed to tell him before he got mad.

Too late, Mitch had dropped his face down to my waistband of my leggings, he suddenly stepped back.

Ashamed, I dropped my head.

"What the fuck Lexie?"

Do I play dumb, or do I fess up? I decide on the latter with slight improvising, "It's not anything, I thought I would surprise you!"

"You thought you would surprise me? You told me you were staying with your sister last night! Where the hell were you?"

Mitch was mad, clearly. But my god, I was so turned on. I wanted him more than ever. I loved seeing him angry and territorial. He was mad someone was in his woman's pussy.

"I'm sorry daddy, I thought you would like me having fun with a boyfriend on the side. You shouldn't have told me it was okay and discussed the idea with me if you didn't expect me to follow through with it!" I couldn't help but wonder if I had made a huge mistake. What if it was all pillow talk and he is actually truly mad at ME?

Mitch stood there for a moment, looking at me, noticing the bite mark on my neck from the night before. I wish I knew what was going through his head.

"Take everything off," he sternly instructed.

I immediately complied, I removed my pants and then my thong, I could feel the morning's load of cum half inside me, half in my panties, string apart as I pulled them off; leaving a long wet line of cum down my inner thighs.

Mitch pushed me gently down, so I was laying flat on the cold granite island, my legs were dangling off the edge. My pussy was so wet, between a load of cum last night, and another this morning before I returned home, mixed with my own arousal, I don't know how there wasn't a puddle forming between my ass cheeks.

I closed my eyes, unsure of what to expect. Mitch just continued to stand in front of me. Was he looking for more bite marks? Was he admiring another man's cum dripping from his wife? Was he contemplating divorce? I have no idea, I wished he would just say SOMETHING!

Without warning I felt his finger between my ass cheeks. He slowly slid it up over my asshole and toward my pussy. I was so slick with juices. I heard his breath catch as he pulled his finger way.

"Lexi, who did you fuck?" Mitch sounded angry still. I was worried to answer him honestly.

"Aaron... baby, listen I am sorry!" I desperately wished I knew what he was thinking as he was completely silent.

"So you decided by yourself to fuck someone, AND let them fuck you raw, AND you happened to decide that my best friend was the best choice? Did you even plan on telling me?!"

"I just wanted to surprise you, I wanted to tell you but after I got home I started worrying that I had done the wrong thing and that you would be mad." What was wrong with me? Even as I spoke I was getting hornier as the seconds went by. Would he just forget it all and fuck me? I needed it.

Mitch dropped his head down and began licking and biting my thighs.

"You're a whore, do you know that my princess?" He said between nibbles.

I couldn't even answer I was so fucking turned on. I needed him NOW.

"Tell me what he did to you, tell me about his cock and why you thought you needed it more than mine. You know, you could have just stayed home, and I would have fucked you myself princess."

I swallowed hard, feeling close to an orgasm and he hadn't even touched my pussy. "Daddy, I'm so sorry. I just... I couldn't help myself. Last week when he came over to watch the game I saw his cock print through his sweats, and I couldn't get the thought out of my mind. I texted him while he was here watching the game and asked him if he has ever thought of me sexually. I went to the bathroom and sent him photos of my dripping wet pussy while he sat next to you on the couch. It didn't take much convincing and he was begging for me to meet him last night."

Mitch was halfway up to my pussy now, his tongue was swirling around my inner thighs, teasing near my pussy, but never touching. He extended his arms up and started squeezing my nipples. I was so hot, I needed someone to touch my clit, it was tingling and firm.

"Go on whore"

"Okay so I met up with him last night and we didn't waste any time. We went back to his house and we were stripping our clothes off before we even got to the front door. Daddy his cock was so big and so hard. I felt it in my hand, I couldn't even close my hand around it. The veins were bulging, the tip was swollen and hot, I couldn't help myself. It was such a tight fit when he started pushing the head into me but oh my god it felt so good. I came on his cock before he even inserted himself completely. Just the contrast of his beautiful mocha brown skin against mine was so fucking hot daddy! He fucked me until he filled me with his cum and..."

Suddenly Mitch's mouth was tracing around my outer pussy lips. He was moaning and I glanced down to see himself relentlessly jacking off his cock with his mouth on my pussy. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen.

"would you like to know more daddy?" I asked.

"mmmmmmhmm..." he barely got out.

"well, once he was done with my pussy, he wanted to try my ass. He told me I had the fattest tightest pussy he has ever had and he can only imagine how good my ass would feel. He used his cum to provide enough lube to start pushing his head of his thick huge cock into my ass. I fingered my cum filled pussy while he started fucking my ass... Daddy it was soo good."

Mitch started licking my pussy with a purpose. He traced around my clit and made my legs shake and pussy quiver. Another gush of cum came flowing out of me. This was too much for Mitch to handle. He stood upright, grabbed me and flipped me over. I was bent over the island and barely had time to hold on before I felt the head of his cock deliciously rubbing through my pussy lips. I wish I could see Aarons leftover cum all over my husband's cock.

"Call Aaron, right now Lex" Mitch demanded, as he continued to rub his cock over my trembling pussy.

I tried my hardest to focus on unlocking my phone. I pulled up the conversation between me and Aaron, and hit dial.

"Hey, you miss me already Lexi?" Aaron laughed over the phone.

"Hey... Mitch told me to... MMMMMMMMMFFFHHH"

I couldn't finish what I was saying because Mitch had plowed his fat cock into my sore pussy.

"Aaron man, she can't talk, I'm trying to fuck your cum outta her. Oh and hey, why don't you stop by in a bit so we can talk" Mitch said, quickening his pace.

My clit needed attention, I was so close to cumming, I just needed rubbed. I reached my hand down to my pussy, dropping the phone beside me on the island. Mitch grabbed my hands, "I don't fucking think so whore." He said as he gripped my arms and put them above my head.

"Bro, I don't want any problems... She said you were cool with it." Aaron said, trying to smooth things over.

"No man please, for real I just want to talk, come by in like a half hour ok?" Mitch said, still refusing me my release.

"Alright... I'll be over" Aaron said reluctantly, and he hung up.

"Daddy please, I have to cum please. Touch my clit, please rub it please, I need to cum." I begged.

"Let's wait for aaron" Mitch said.

He continued to fuck me. I could feel his cock and thighs soaked by my wet pussy juices, Aarons cum, and his own precum. I had never experienced something so hot.

Mitch fucked me for the next twenty minutes. He pulled me up off the counter and took me to the couch, never pulling his cock out of me. He sat me on top of him, I started riding him, grinding my pussy into him, hoping for the relief I so desperately wanted.

My climax was climbing, "Daddy I'm gonna cum on your big fat cock, Harder daddy, I need to cum please, harder" I was begging.

Suddenly Mitch exploded inside me. At the same time there was a knock at the door. Mitch pulled himself out, completely ruining my orgasm. Cum flooded down my thighs. He yelled for whoever was there to come in.

In walked Aaron. His eyes shot to me, cum down my thighs, pussy red and swollen.

"I would ask if you like what you see, but clearly, we both already know the answer to that," Mitch said.

"Listen bro I'm sorry. She..."

"come fuck the whore" Mitch said.

Aaron's mouth dropped. But could all see his cock raising in his pants. Aaron started walking toward me. My pussy was at its limit, I needed to cum, more than I needed anything in my life...

To be continued...