All Comments on 'Lexi's Interview'

by Jemina004

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmm

Honest question, if all "white bois" have to be feminized, then who father's them?

Jemina004Jemina004about 4 years agoAuthor
Well

I would say that a cottage industry devoted to retrieving white boi's sperm and implanting it in women would spring up. It would be much the same thing as IVF, though simpler.

30 years ago or so, the technology to do that for lesbian couples existed, but it seemed ridiculous back then. Now it's not crazy at all!

eviltwin52eviltwin52about 4 years ago
Wow!!!

Had me a stiffy by the third paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice

Interesting setting you've conjured up there, hope you write a sequel and more stories set in this world.

SatanicsissybitchSatanicsissybitchabout 4 years ago
Now that is one beautiful future!

Love it, I love the future setting, I can only hope the world is just like this! Great writing as well, I just wish it was longer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best job interview

Loved this story. I started a job straight out of college as a personal assistant to the CEO of the company I work for. That job quickly became very personal. He was a big black man that first asked me to hold his big black cock when he pissed. It was the longest cock I’d ever seen and I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. Soon I was sucking his cock daily and he started asking me to wear women’s teddies and thigh highs under my suit. He would make me strip down to them to suck his cock. About a week in he started fucking my ass too once a day. He sent me to therapist that started giving me hormone therapy and hypnotizing me to be a girl. Now I have big breasts and dress like a woman all the time and he fucks me several times a day and at time so does his friends. I love my job.

SissieCrissieSissieCrissiealmost 4 years ago

Somebody please invent Serenity!!!

mspbottom4blackmspbottom4blackalmost 4 years ago
Serenity NOW!

from the old Seinfeld shows....yes....SERENITY NOW! totally agree with SissieCrissie that we NEED this product as soon as possible! would definitely and willingly take this (would even volunteer for the trials to ensure it worked!) to be transformed to what i have longed for to become.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 4 years ago
The start of a wonderful career

Would luv to read about Lexi's progress.....

NymphoBrainiac7NymphoBrainiac7over 3 years ago
Yes Please!

This is some seriously next level, messed up shit, and I love it. Please make this an ongoing series!

beta_sissybeta_sissyover 3 years ago
loved it

love you writing skills. reading your stories and I can see the scene in my mind like I am watching a film

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Women own today. Not just the future. Most college graduates are female already. Sorry you bois, but this IS your future.

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckie10 months ago

I loved the story. No fuzz, just description of the perfect world where we whitebois know our place and a medicin, shrink and limp our clitties.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So good! I love how creative black cock loving sissies are! Would love to hear more if you come back!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous