All Comments on 'Lexi's Legend Continues Pt. 03'

by LoveGranted

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Jesus fuck she is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damnit dude. I fucking love and hate it when incest stories are so much more hot than regular ones. Kudos mate.

nerdman009nerdman009about 3 years ago

That was hot as hell need more!

mimuxmimuxabout 3 years ago
Can't wait for the next submission.

This entire series has been so much fun to read. loved the original and I am in love with the extension. I hope the next part comes soon. keep up the fantasic work. I can't wait to see where the story goes.

gametime279gametime279about 3 years ago

Touchy subject, but it's fucked up she went on a date. It's supposed to be ok because he turned out to be boring? What if he wasn't then it would have gone further? Bullshit move that you can't just brush off. What if it was a more serious fight? Then she tries harder to replace him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I will admit, I like the original story a bit more because of the build up. But, this does pay a good homage to it.

I am curious about how their relationship is going to evolve, if you choose to do so. Are they going to get caught? Are their feelings going to change? I will need to continue reading.

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Absolutely loved it! What a fantastic addition to a brilliant story. I hope Lexi and Aiden's story continues. Keep up the good work. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not a fan that she went out with some random boy (presumably she didn't even give him a kiss, but all that was said for sure is she didn't fuck him). That's one of the most hurtful and immature things you can do in a relationship. It's the equivalent of a 3-year-old throwing a tantrum when you say they can't have their favourite toy. I feel like it added a bit of a sour flavour to the story. If I were Aiden I would always wonder exactly what happened with this Ben character. Did he touch her, kiss her? I mean surely something happened, however small, if she said he clearly wanted to fuck her, right? It would turn my stomach to think of it. And what if that guy turned out to be decent and not boring? How far would she have went? I mean based on the rest of the story I can believe that she really doesn't want anyone else other than Aiden and that no one else could ever satisfy or love her like he can, but it does make you wonder... in any case, this is one thing that should be avoided in incest stories, especially where you're trying to build a romantic, loving bond to captivate the audience.

Also, and how does Aiden, a young and healthy boy, hold on for so long despite not having any release for 10 or 11 days and being with a gorgeous woman like Lexi, whom he's so in love with? I don't understand that. It was actually kind of implausible. I mean sure it made him able to give Lexi orgasm after orgasm, but I just don't see how it's possible to hold out that long when you haven't had any release for so long. Most guys, even older ones, would have burst within minutes after such a dry spell especially with a babe like Lexi. It was just a weird angle to go with I guess.

Will there be more after this chapter? I felt like there is so much of the story to tell. So much more. I'm sure many people would love to hear about the next steps they take together in life - I know I would.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous