Lexi's Legend Continues Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a PB and J, setting it on a plate and bringing it back into the room with her. I sat on dad's chair across from her, facing away from the tv, watching her as I ate.

She had an amazing body. She'd drawn the curtains so she could feel safe to be naked, but there was still enough light in the room to accentuate her just enough. I drank up every detail of her. The lines in her stomach, the shine on her lower legs as she rubbed her right foot up and down the other. She'd put on her eye makeup like she knew I liked, boldening her eyelids and lashes. Her lips were pink and shiny from her lip gloss. She had her hair held back by a couple of butterfly clips, with shiny blue butterflies on them, and she'd lifted her hair over the couch arm and let it hang there.

She had many asymmetrical piercings in her ears. She had 4 small diamonds on her earlobes, with some silver rings in her cartilage, with a blue piece on her daith to match her fingernails. The blue paint on her thumbnails flashed at my eyes as she moved the joysticks on her controller. My eyes crawled up her arms and down her luscious sides, admiring the curviness of her hip, even as thin as she was. Even her flat belly was beautiful, with extremely subtle lines around her abs and under her ribs. I just stared at all of her as I continued to eat.

"You." I spoke between gulps. "Are so. Beautiful."

She hesitated in her game for an instant as a smile forced its way onto her face. She glanced at me, cheesing hard, before looking back at the game with the same big gorgeous smile. "Aidennn."

She continued to play but the smile was still there. "What was that for??"

"Seriously, have you not seen yourself?"

"Stop." she said meekly at me. "I'll cry."

"Where's your phone?"

"..?"

"Your phone, where is it?"

"On the counter, I think? Why?"

I hopped up and took the empty plate back to the kitchen, trading it on the counter for her phone. She watched me as I returned, standing over her and unlocking it with the same stupid pin she'd used for 6 years, pointing the lens at her while I opened the camera app.

"No, stooop. Aiden don't." Her legs curled up over her front, crossed in an x as she futilely attempted to cover herself.

"Lex it's your own phone. You can delete it right after if you want. I'll hand it straight to you." She looked at me hesitantly. "I just want you to see what I see, love."

She reluctantly let her legs back down as she stared at me. "What, do I pose?"

"Why not?"

She threw her arms in the air, controller held in one hand, and made a lazy attempt at a silly face. I snapped a few pictures in the best angles I could, completely enthralled with her. This girl was beauty incarnate. I was getting so horny watching her.

She sat up, leaning back into the corner of the couch, curling her knees up over her boobs and leaving her feet at the edge of her seat. She held out her other hand. "Let me see."

I sat down next to her and cuddled her close, holding the camera so both of us could see. She set the controller down and grabbed the phone, using her other hand to swipe through the pictures.

"Guaranteed you've got a full message box within 10 minutes of signing up for Tinder."

"Oh stop." she said warmly, still flipping through the images as I kissed her shoulder. I put my arm around her and held her as she studied herself on her phone. After a minute or so, she turned the camera back on, pushed me away, and took a selfie, capturing her face and chest. She quickly deleted it when it didn't turn out the way she wanted. She tried again and immediately deleted it too.

"Why do mine not look as good?"

"Well I thought they looked fine but it could be because of the angle and pose?"

"Hmm" She tried one more time and deleted it. "Here." She handed me the phone. "Take some more."

"Lay back down." I stood up and held the camera pointed at her. She slid her legs back down the couch and then used her arms to scoot the rest of the way. She moved the controller down to the carpet under her and straightened her hair over the arm of the couch. I snapped a picture of her with her hands in her hair.

She looked at the camera and smiled goofily, trying too hard. "Sweetie don't force a smile. Let your face look exactly how you feel" I continued to take more pictures of her laying there, getting most of her naked body in some, all of it in others. She grabbed the camera out of my hand and laid back, inspecting them after I'd taken a handful more.

"Maybe I do look pretty good..."

"See?? You understand what I'm dealing with here."

She smiled at that, making a low sound with her tongue in her cheek. "I guess I didn't realize. I don't really take a lot of selfies. I think it's so weird when girls do that."

I stood over her laying on her back, watching her face view her pictures. "Why aren't you always naked?"

"I mean, between the two of us, I probably would just be naked all the time at home if I could. Clothes are nice, and I like my fashion but nothing beats being plain naked. Naked and cozy."

"And loved." I added quickly.

She rolled her eyes. "Naked, cozy, and loved, sure," she said with a smirk.

She rolled her body to the side near the edge of the couch and set her phone down on the floor. I noticed her lovely breasts move in perfect sync with her, never bouncing or hanging at all. 2 perfect little bumps of lovely skin that made her naked likeness absolutely glow with feminine charm. She picked up the controller and patted the couch behind her butt. "Come lay with me"

Fucking finally, the horny monster in me thought. I laid down behind her, covering her entire back with my skin, feeling her warm and healthy flesh against mine as I slid my arms under and over her, leaving one arm laying under her and my other hand resting on her hip. I spooned her close to me, running my hand along her leg, feeling as much of her against me as possible.

"You're my absolute favorite person in the whole world, Aiden." She said as I continued to hold her, enjoying the smell of her hair and feel of her body and sound of her voice. She was making me horny just by laying there being beautiful. FEELING beautiful to my arms. My body's furnace lit in a matter of seconds and I was completely erect within my shorts, stuck without much room between her butt and me. I adjusted to free it from its kink, and repositioned my body along hers. Being with her was tranquil contentment...if I hadn't been so horny. I wanted her right then.

I rubbed my upper hand over her butt and down the back of her thigh that she had curled forward, before returning it back up her side toward her boobs. The arm I had under her caressed her other thigh with its fingers, not able to move very much except from the wrist. I kissed her shoulders and earlobe as she stayed looking forward, hearing her coo at me, and even moved her head to present her cheek to me so I could kiss it too. I wanted her so bad and was firing up so hot knowing I was about to have her again, finally.

My hand slid from her boobs down her flat belly towards her little pussy. Right before my hand reached it though, she grabbed it and pulled it away. "No, not that."

You've got to be kidding me. I tried again. She more assertively threw my hand away this time. "No, Aiden." She looked at me and spoke emphatically. "I don't want that."

"What is your deal..?" I looked at her. "When have you ever not wanted it??"

"Right now." She looked forward and continued playing her game.

"So you got up early, skipped school, put on all that makeup, shaved your legs and your pussy, did your jewelry, your hair, your perfume, and you're now on the couch naked with me..." I stared at her as she played. "And you're telling me you don't want it..."

"Correct."

"I don't believe you." I said plainly.

"Oh well."

I don't know what the hell her problem was. I was actually pissed now. I'd waited so long and now she was denying me...after begging for it all week. This made no sense at all. I laid there, stewing at her, nevertheless still rubbing my hands along her body. Hope she liked it. I guess.

But fucking whatever. I'd rather we at least stayed cuddled like that than leave. I was probably going to blue ball but I wasn't about to waste the time we had apart from her. Fuck her. Why would she do this.

We stayed there enjoying the game, or at least she did, together for another hour. Every minute was an eternity of torture for me, and precum was beginning to be quite a nuisance. But leaving would've been far worse.

"Can you just do it for me?" She was having trouble with a part of the game, having failed it twice, and was too frustrated to continue. I almost ignored her out of spite.

She tapped the controller to the hand I had wrapped under her, looking back at me when I didn't respond. I rolled my eyes and took it from her and she turned back forward. I continued to spoon her while I held the controller with both hands against her skin just under her belly button. "It's not that hard, watch." And I began the trial.

Lexi turned forward and laid her face on her stacked hand under the cushion as I played. She was competent enough, but games were my life. She sighed in contempt as I easily navigated past the part she had failed, and then began subtly wiggling her butt into my crotch.

My blood was already up, but began to stir immediately as she continued to gyrate her cheeks over my shorts. The game wasn't difficult usually, but when my vision goes fuzzy and my mind is elsewhere, mistakes can happen.

Maybe she was jealous, maybe she was just being playful, maybe she was annoyed that I was snide about it. Whatever the reason, she was obviously distracting me from winning, and I died to one of the last enemies before the part was over, forcing me to start again.

Lexi burst out laughing at that as I ignored her, attempting to shrug off the ego check I just received and try again. She kept laughing, turning her head to plant a long kiss on my cheek, the vibrations from her giggles tingling through my face when she did. She continued laughing into my jawbone for a moment, still writhing over my shorts more slowly now.

"I absolutely love you soooo fucking much." She turned her head forward as she spoke. She continued to disturb me as I made my second attempt, but it was clear now to me that I was too turned on and distracted. This time I didn't even know if I could get past the part that stumped her. I paused the game in concession.

Lexi continued to giggle as she kept pestering me. "See, not so easy after all, is it??"

"I was totally not distracting you."

"You are literally always distracting me, Aiden. I can't play games anymore without your hands making me feel things. Just holding the controller puts my mind on it, now." She shamelessly continued moving her butt across my cock, now moving the cotton of her socks along my legs, rustling the hairs, boiling my blood in my veins.

I moved the arm I had over her to her pussy, feeling the bump at the top of it, immediately feeling her hands catch it. "Nope." She pulled my hand back to the controller.

"Not until you get me past this part." but she continued her motion within my arms and looked forward, never intending to actually let me finish it.

"Oh my god, you're being ridiculous." I dropped the controller to the floor and grabbed her thighs, pushing them down and feeling her butt press against and wrap slightly around my cock through my shorts.

She rolled forward and fell onto the floor, escaping my grip before I could really think to get a solid hold on her. I sat up quickly and she ran off toward the kitchen, giggling loudly as her toned body gained away from my eyes. She was already in the kitchen when I stood up to run after her.

I dashed toward her but she immediately fled her spot moving much faster than I could ever hope to go. I futilely chased her around the kitchen and back through the living room we were just in, hearing her laughing in complete joy as her hair reached back toward me. I watched her toned back, with its beautiful dimples just above her butt, hold way out of reach, no matter how long I chased her. I continued after her up the stairs, watching her legs move quickly to keep her little booty out of my reach. I felt my endurance waning as I ran up the stairs after her.

She turned to bolt into her room when I was about halfway up the stairs. Her giggles stopped when she got in there, and she went quiet. When I entered the room, I couldn't see her anywhere. I moved toward her closet intending to check it, when I heard her dash back into the hallway from behind the door, laughing and smiling as she zoomed down the stairs, hair flowing behind her. I turned to follow, determined to have her.

I came downstairs slowly as I was quickly running out of breath, and scanned the room again as I managed the steps. She stood dancing teasingly at me near the far side of the couch, watching me with her grinning face, her fit little body glowing in the window light. I was reminded of the stories of the Nymphs I'd heard in literature class. The sex-addled hyperactive tiny females that...could they fly? I couldn't remember, but I imagined they were tough to capture. Lexi was nigh impossible, either way.

I stopped at the near side of the couch and stared at her as she fidgeted. She smiled wide, her blue eyes full of love and joy and fun. Even if I couldn't catch her, admiring her from afar was a pleasant consolation. She stood barely not 5 feet tall, though she claimed that height to everyone she spoke to. Soccer had given her an amazing shape. Her hips were just wide enough, but oh so womanly, and her thighs just barely thick enough, but oh so slender and luscious. Her flat belly had very subtle lines around her abs that pronounced themselves as she danced her hips to the side. She may as well have had a spot light on her, and my heart applauded her as the audience.

As if to taunt me, she leaned on the couch and pointed her butt toward me, wiggling it playfully at me, mouth still smiling big. I watched and drank her in, adoring the two dimples just above her butt. They gave her butt just another hint of shapeliness. I licked my lips as I then stared at her beautifully smooth pussy, its smooth puffy lips holding her itty bitty opening shut tightly. She was so ridiculously beautiful. I could feel my pulse throughout my cock, uncomfortably pinned back by my shorts.

"I'm going to be too tired."

"Better catch me soon then. Heehee." Even if she was being peevish, she tugged at my heartstrings. I loved this girl with everything. But right then, I was too horny to care about anything else. I wanted her and everything she was doing made me want her more.

"You know what's coming when I do." I said as I reached down and removed my shorts, dropping them to the floor and stepping out.

She stopped and tilted her head curiously as she thought, putting a finger nail to her teeth, looking away. Her eyes looked back at me as she said, "...me??"

I feigned like I was going to the right of the couch, and she took the bait and tried to run back upstairs on the other side, giggling her heart out. I stopped as she approached and jumped over the couch arm at her. She screamed as my arms closed around her nakedness from behind, continuing to laugh as I slowly tackled her to the soft bright carpet face down underneath me.

"Oh nooo, you got me," she said sarcastically through her laughs as one of my hands gently but firmly pushed the back of her neck downward to the floor, holding her butt high in the air by her hips with the other. Her giggles began mixing with sighs and coos as my hand explored around and in her pussy, making sure she was nice and ready enough to take me before I tried. And of course, she already was. Who would've thought?

Her laughing was eclipsed by her other noises as I continued to tend to her spot. She made no attempt to hide her appreciation. She quickly started squirming under me when I began to move, knowing I was positioning myself to enter her right there. She went rigid when she felt my tip touch her lips high above her head.

"Oh. ...Aiden..." She squeaked in a soft panic, continuing to shiver a bit.

It took me a second, but I soon realized she was already cumming. I was taken aback at it, but I held her hips for her while she quietly rode the waves, my tip feeling her opening spasm as she did. I stood over her, holding her hips steady as she writhed and seized, waiting patiently for her to calm down.

"..Wow. How did that just happen??" I asked her when her eyes finally opened.

She was breathing pretty hard, still feeling very good. "I don't, huff, know. I've been horny all morning. I was getting wet from the chase, honestly. And then..." She continued to breath for a moment. "I dunno. You're like...really big and strong--AH!"

I started pulling her up and over my shaft, not wanting to give her any respite. I held my hands over each of her upper thighs, right next to her hips, and pulled. Her knees separated from the floor a few inches and her eyes immediately rolled back and closed as her pussy engulfed me in the awkward direction. She kept her mouth wide open as she laid facing her side, climactically silent as I entered her.

"UNH," escaped her wide open mouth as her butt reached all the way up and touched my hips. Her moans and sighs returned as I lowered her again and brought her back up onto me, her legs hanging between mine, the friction between us bearing down hard on her. She didn't even weigh a hundred pounds. I had full control over her as she dangled under me.

"Oh god," She cried softly as pleasure imposed on her. She had no sheets to grab, so her fists just stayed on the carpet next to her turned face, her baby blue thumbnails next to her flushed cheekbones, hair tangled everywhere.

I slammed her. "OH GOD!" her cry was much louder this time, a goofy look on her face as she endured me. I pulled her back up again, showing no signs of letting up. She shivered like she was still cumming.

For the next long few minutes I stood over and dominated her on the floor like this, keeping her riding the edge of her orgasm until the next one took her as well. I guess her brain was out of commission the whole time. I don't think I saw her eyes focus on anything even once while it was happening. All she could do was wail and scream, echoing her feminine sounds throughout the entire empty house as she hanged underneath me, feeling me force her to pound me non-stop, safe and loved within my penetrating grasp.

My arms were tiring out quickly. I began to feel like my muscles were on fire just trying to hold her to me, and so I quickly carried her over to the ottoman in front of the couch. She held my legs with hers, keeping her pussy firmly stretched all the way over me, as I held her body with my arms. She removed the clips from her hair as I carried her and threw them on the floor before shaking out her hair in my face. I gently lowered her onto the soft ottoman, laying her face down, bent over with her knees on the floor just outside of mine as I continued to fuck her. She threw all her hair comfortably to her side, letting it hang over the edge, and then reached down the sides of it and laid her head near the front, continuing to squeal and yell out as my intrusions made her.

From my knees I was able to hold her hips, my thumbs resting in her sexy dimples and really dig deep and make it feel amazing for me. Judging by her screams, she agreed. So I kept her here another while, continuing to fuck her as well as she'd ever been, as well as I ever had. Neither of us knew or cared when it would end. Nothing else even existed. As far as I cared, I could have fucked her forever.

I was beginning to tire out and had to slow down. I watched her blonde hair hang over the front and wave as I moved her body back and forth with my thrusts. I stopped and leaned forward a bit and could still smell her shampoo in it. A need to touch it forced my hand from her right hip forward along her back toward her head, palming the back of her neck, sliding my fingers up over her scalp until my palm rested snugly under her hair.