Lexi's Legend Continues Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Yeah do that..." I heard her say as I made a tight fist in her hair. I held her other shoulder with my other hand and gently pulled my fist back and her head followed closely, her hair falling over my arm as I continued to plow her down while she looked ahead. I looked down at her beautiful pert butt and watched the tiniest of bounces as my hips slapped it repeatedly. Lightning again fired between our bodies as I kept the rough pace, holding her in my desired position as I made her body my own.

We stayed in that state for another few minutes, completely giving ourselves to each other, in a way no one could ever take away from us. We continued calling out together as the pleasure overwhelmed, making the intense moment incredibly intimate. I fought through fire and fatigue as I remained determined to give her everything, growling in her ear as it was so much for me to endure as well. I tired more and more, refusing to quit on her.

I eventually laid down over the top of her back after relenting for a moment, letting go of her hair and whispered in her ear after her head fell forward, my chin over her left shoulder, resting on my face turned slightly toward hers. My arms fell down along the side and my fingers anchored to the bottom of the ottoman. I continued penetrating her with vigor. "I'm going to explode..."

She said nothing in her breathing, but I could hear the desperation growing in her sounds, and became ridiculously turned on from it. There was no stopping it now. Just a bit more of this is all I could endure, but I would not let up at all now until either I exploded or hit muscle failure. I softly whispered in her ear as my body continued to pound hers. "A big warm mess. All for you."

Her whining got louder, and her face began to redden significantly. She held her eyes and mouth shut tight, just holding still as she could, trying her best to just let me finish. But it was hopeless. She wailed from inside her head, rolling her eyes back behind her closed eyelids. We were in outer space together.

"It's going to feel so hot." I continued the pace, finally for sure in the home stretch. I now was just leaving myself to instinct, accepting that I may pass out from fatigue. Her breathing changed as her lips slightly opened for a moment, keeping her teeth clenched tightly. I spoke again to her. "You'll be so full of me."

Time was up. I couldn't hold any longer. Either I was going to black out from being so tired, or I would just hold her tight as I hoped it was enough. I could feel the world falling away and my teeth clenching hard. "Now take this fucking load, baby girl."

That did it.

She seized under me, her ankles hooked tightly over my calves, shaking hard as I held the ottoman with strength, pinning her very snugly between it and me as my vision faded out. Lexi wailed as I finally unloaded, bursting forth a flood of potent ropes of the sizzling cum she'd missed all week. I roared in her ear, spraying everything I'd waited to too long to give her. Her body welcomed it with enthusiasm, and she writhed what little she could as I filled her. She held her head up, looking forward, pressing the back of her head into my collar, screaming like she couldn't believe the pleasure. "OH GOD! ...AAAAH! ...OH GOD!"

I just laid on her, unable to move, nowhere for my cum to go except as deep into her as I could get it. The familiar sensation she craved so much from me was my reason for living. There was nothing in life worth doing more than filling up her little pussy and hearing her cry in appreciation as my warm mess explored and claimed all the delicious corners inside of her body. Nothing else could satisfy us like this could. Nothing else was as intimate. I would never ever want anyone else.

"Yes Aiden, fill me with your big load! Oh god!" she screamed and struggled under my weight, squealing between words. "I want it! I want it all!"

She was entirely surrendered to me. "Fucking make that mess in me!"