Lexi's Quest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" I ask her with raised eyebrows as I raise my coffee cup to my lips.

"Patrick was waiting for me at my apartment when I got home from work on Friday," she responded with a grin as she poured a cup of her own. "He caught an earlier flight and wanted to surprise me. A bouquet of flowers was already in a vase on my breakfast bar."

"Let me guess, you had sex immediately," I offer.

"No. He'd already opened a bottle of wine and we each had a glass while he filled me in on his week."

"Did you fill him in on yours?" I ask with a wicked grin.

"Not right away," she answers with a grin of her own, "but I decided not to drag my feet too much about introducing him to the machine. I told him I had a surprise for him that involved sex, but it would have to wait until after dinner. That got his attention so he whipped out his phone and made reservations at Luigi's."

"Go on," I prompt, anxious to hear about the rest of her evening.

"We had a normal dinner like regular adults and then went back to my place," she says with a wink.

"And?"

"I had bought a sexy little nighty on my way home from work on Friday," she continues. "After returning from Luigi's we showered together and fooled around a little. Then I made Patrick put on the little robe he keeps at my place and go sit in the living room until I was ready for him."

"And?" I repeat.

"The nighty is just long enough to conceal my pussy when I am standing. I put it on and examined myself in the full-length mirror. I looked pretty sexy if I do say so myself. Satisfied with my looks, I pulled the machine out of the closet, installed the normal dildo, and set it up by the bed like you do with yours."

"Weren't you nervous?" I ask.

"A little. I wasn't sure about his reaction, but he's no prude so I started to lubricate thinking about what might happen next."

"So what did happen next?"

"I called out to him, he entered the room, immediately noticed the machine, and asked me what it was. I told him it was a fucking machine and asked him if he had any interest in watching me demonstrate its use."

"And?"

"He got a huge grin on his face and told me he'd heard of them but had never seen one in action."

"Tell me more," I urge with a wide grin.

"I told him to sit in the chair that's in a corner of my bedroom and not move until I was done. When he was seated, I could see that he was already partially erect so I knew the evening was probably going to be a success."

"And," I repeat.

"Well...I took my time putting lubricant on the dildo and my pussy. By the time I was ready to mount the machine, Patrick was fully erect with his cock poking out where his robe had parted. At that point I knew I had his undivided attention."

"Go on," I tell her breathlessly.

"I've never experienced anything like it. Riding that machine in front of my boyfriend, knowing I was going to cum, and knowing he was going to fuck me soon afterward was almost more than I could bear. I had two fantastic orgasms, one right after the other, screaming the whole time. It was all too much for Patrick. He jumped up, tossed his robe aside, snatched me off the machine, threw me on the bed, and fucked my like never before. It was wonderful!"

"I'm jealous," I moan, now beginning to lubricate as I picture the scene in my mind. "I haven't had sex with a man in months."

"We need to work on that," Tina responds with a grin.

"So how did the rest of your weekend go?" I ask, changing the subject. The lack of a boyfriend has become a sore spot with me lately.

"We spent the entire weekend experimenting with the machine and fucking our brains out. I lost track of the orgasms sometime Saturday afternoon. Once, while we were resting, Patrick confessed that he always felt like he was under a lot of pressure to perform which sometimes caused him to ejaculate prematurely. With the fucking machine to assist him, he was able to relax and completely enjoy what we were doing. By last night, we finally had to stop. I was too sore to have any more sex."

"Now I'm more jealous than ever!"

Tina stares at me for a long moment and then gives me a little smile.

"Patrick has a cousin who lives about two hours away. His name is Lee. He'll be here for a visit in a couple of weeks. The guys are going to a ballgame. He's nice and very good looking. I'll see to it that you get introduced."

"Maybe," I tell her, although I am secretly pleased.

"So, enough about me. How was your weekend?" Tina asks.

"I went to Marie's salon yesterday," I answer.

"Really? Tell me all about it!" she demands. "I have a tour scheduled for next Saturday."

"No way. I'll tell you all about it after you've seen what she has to offer."

"Party pooper!"

"Too bad. Now we need to get to work before the boss tracks us down."

We go our separate ways but then I duck into the ladies room to give myself an orgasm with the little vibrator Tina gave me last week. Her story has me amped up so I know I won't be able to concentrate without some relief. It takes less than a minute to push myself over the edge. When my breathing evens out I retreat to my office and spend the rest of the day earning my salary.

****

By eight-thirty I've eaten dinner and cleaned up the mess. While I'm loading the video disc into my laptop for another look-see, my cellphone chirps. I look at the screen and see that Marie is calling. I wonder what's on her mind.

"Hi Marie. What's up?"

"Hi Lexi. I'll get right to the point. I've been thinking about this all day and I need to get it off my chest."

"Go ahead," I tell her, puzzled by the nervousness in her voice.

"Do you remember me telling you about the close friend who enjoyed the dual machine with me?"

"Yes, of course," I reply, still puzzled.

"Well, she moved to the West Coast a long time ago when her husband got transferred by his company. It has been more than a year since I've been able to use that machine."

Suddenly I feel blood pounding in my ears.

"What...what do you have in mind?" I stammer.

"Are you free next Sunday?"

"I am," I manage to respond.

"Will you join me?"

"Absolutely," I reply, my voice choked with emotion.

"Is one o'clock okay?" she asks, clearly relieved by my answer.

"One o'clock is perfect."

"Thank you, Lexi. Thank you so much."

"You're most welcome. And thank you for calling," I tell her, my voice still reflecting the excitement I feel.

"Then I'll see you next Sunday at one. I guarantee you'll be pleased with the outcome," she tells me and then terminates the call.

A few minutes later...,

"My cup runneth over," I declare aloud in my bedroom as I set my laptop on the bedspread and lower myself into position on the monster cock that's mounted on my machine. I am about to enjoy a crushing vaginal orgasm while I watch myself being fucked by Marie's rear-entry machine, I get to have a new erotic experience with her in less than a week, and there is at least the possibility of a boyfriend on the horizon. Life is good.

*****

To be continued...maybe.

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all e-mails.

12