Lexi's Sexual Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I observe closely, noticing how Britta's voluptuous lips seem to amplify the passion of their kiss. I can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy over Britta's looks and the effect her lips have on Dr. Mason.

I think to myself, 'I want to have lips like Britta's, so irresistible.'

Britta looks at me with a warm smile and asks, "Would you like to try kissing mommy's cock sucking lips? It might help you decide if this is something you want."

I pause for a moment, but my curiosity wins over. I nod in agreement, feeling a rush of exhilaration and a pinch of nerves.

With a soft and welcoming look, Britta leans in towards me, our faces inching closer. As our lips finally meet, I experience a thrilling sensation I hadn't expected. The soft, full lips of Britta press against mine in a gentle yet passionate encounter. Her lips feel amazing, luscious and inviting.

As Britta and I pull away from our kiss, we share an understanding look.

I can feel Dr. Mason's hand sliding under my top and cupping my breasts.

"You're such a beautiful young girl, Lexi." He says. He then adds in a lighthearted tone, "And fuller lips can be good for other things, too, you know. They can make certain activities even more enjoyable." He squeezed my nipple, hinting at the intimate benefits that could come with having plumper lips.

I blush at Dr. Mason's comment, feeling both flattered and intrigued by the possibilities he suggests. The idea of enhancing my appearance and potentially improving the pleasure I give men fuels my desire.

Britta, with her confident demeanor, takes the lead. She leans in and gives Dr. Mason another passionate kiss. I watch for a moment, my heart beating fast. Then I joined in. I move closer, brushing my fingers along Dr. Mason's crotch before trailing them up and unbuttoning his pants, freeing his cock. It feels thrilling, liberating even.

My hands grabbing it. It feels so incredible. He is already hard. I drop to suck it. Britta whispers, "That's it baby-girl you want to suck cock with mommy."

I started sucking his cock. "That's it Lexi, suck his cock. He's going to love having you suck his dick and fucking you every appointment."

With her encouragement, I take his entire shaft in my mouth and down my throat until I gag. "mmm good girl don't be scared to gag a little, men find it attractive." Britta says as I come off his cock.

"Let me show you how to suck cock, baby-girl." I move his cock towards her. I watch intently as Britta's fuller lips wrap around his cock. The plumpness of her lips accentuate the act of sucking on his cock. I can't help but be captivated by the sight. She effortlessly takes his cock all the way into her mouth as lips glide on the surface, leaving a glistening trail of saliva behind. The visual appeal of Britta's luscious lips further emphasizes my desire to have a similar feature. She deepthroats him with ease as she bobs up and down on him.

Britta pulls off smiling. "Share this cock with Mommy?" She giggles, "It will be fun."

Britta holds his cock between us, inviting me to suck it with her. Our eyes meet, and we both lean in, our lips closing around the warm, hard treat.

As we suck on his cock simultaneously, our lips touch, sharing not only the warm sensation of his cock but also the warmth and softness of each other's mouths. We exchange a lingering, tender kiss, the taste of pre cum mingling with the sensation of our lips pressed together.

The combination of Britta's full lips and Dr. Mason's cock has my pussy dripping. As she deepthroats his cock, I lick his balls and we alternate back and forth.

Dr. Mason is moaning louder and louder. I feel him grab my head and push his cock down my throat as he lets out a long moan. Britta holds his balls as he empties his cum into my belly and I swallow as much as I can.

We share a sloppy kiss. I can't help myself. My hands move to her breasts as I feel her perfect body.

Stepping out of Dr. Mason's clinic, our faces are practically glowing. I'm now sporting a fresh pair of lush pouty lips, and I can't help but beam. Britta, unable to keep her joy to herself, leans in and plants a congratulatory kiss on me, our plumped lips pressing together once again. As we part, Britta beams at me. "You were fantastic, Lexi. Those new lips of yours are so sexy!"

I titter in response, my happiness clear as day.

Britta chimes in, "You know, when you called me 'Mommy', it was super sexy. It made me feel all sorts of special."

The two of us continue to bask in our shared euphoria, relishing the energy of our steamy rendezvous.

"Lexi, there's something I almost forgot to mention! You remember Greg, right? The guy you met in the kitchen during the pool party? He actually owns a huge business, and while we were pampering ourselves today, I texted Jake, who pulled some strings for you."

My eyes go wide with curiosity, wondering what Britta has up her sleeve. She carries on, "So, it turns out there's this executive apartment owned by the company that's currently vacant. It's all set, fully furnished, and just waiting for someone to move in."

I can hardly believe what I'm hearing. "No way, Britta! That sounds like a dream!"

Britta nods enthusiastically, "Absolutely! All you need to do is meet our friend Greg for approval. And don't sweat it, Jake and I will be right there with you."

A whirlwind of excitement and gratitude swirls within me. I realize this could be my ticket to a place where I can freely explore and express my newfound sexuality with no hindrances or judgment from my old life.

"I can't thank you enough, Britta! Everything's just falling into place so perfectly!"

As the sun dips below the horizon, Britta and I roll up to the high-end apartment complex, her car coming to a stop at the entrance. She parks the car in a prime front spot.

I hopped out of the car, totally freaking out over how amazing the apartment complex looked. The architectural details and the landscaping were perfect.

Entering the lobby, there was Jake, standing there, ready to welcome me. I ran to him like I was his girl and we shared a passionate kiss. After we stopped, my eyes caught Britta, totally making out with their friend Greg.

Jake loved my new look. He was grinning from ear to ear, "Baby-girl, you're absolutely stunning! Your hair, and those nails? Perfection!" He took a moment to take me all in, then continued, "And your makeup, it's flawless." He touched my plump lips with his finger, his eyes full of desire. "And these lips... irresistible." I blushed like a schoolgirl. He turned to his wife and said, "Britta, you've totally outdone yourself. She looks amazing."

I giggled and said, "Thank you, daddy." I could tell that something ignited in him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close, placing his hand under my skirt so it was resting on my pussy.

"Greg, you remember Lexi from the pool party, right?"

Greg gave me a smile and said, "Of course, who could forget the birthday girl with the spankings? Let me see. Is your ass still red?" He laughed.

I giggled, spun around and pulled up my skirt to show him my ass, getting the hang of this flirting thing. "No, I guess I need to be naughty so daddy can spank me again." Everyone laughed.

Then Greg showed us around the stunning executive apartment. The place was enormous and decorated like a dream, with all the latest appliances, a full bar, and huge windows with a killer view. It was obvious that no expense had been spared.

As we toured the apartment, Greg explained the circumstances of its availability. "We bought this place for our execs to stay in when they're in town instead of hotels. However, since the COVID-19 pandemic hit, it's been sitting empty because everyone's now working from home."

Greg was sweet and said, "Lexi, I'm happy to offer this place, but I just want you to know that you may have the occasional guest staying with you now and then. It won't be a big deal or happen too much, promise."

With Britta giving me a reassuring smile, I was beyond thrilled to have my own space. Even if I had to juggle around the company's schedule now and then.

Greg then showed off the massive bedroom with a king-sized bed. And even though he wasn't your typical good looking man, there was something about him that was irresistible. As he flirted with me, touchy-feely on my arm and making us all crack up with his jokes, I felt this magnetic pull towards him. Every time he touched me or got closer, I felt this thrilling tingle.

Back in the living room, Britta suggested opening a bottle of wine from the bar. After a toast, Jake suggested that Greg take me out to the balcony for some one-on-one time to chat about the apartment.

On the balcony, with Greg's firm hands moving over me, I was feeling more and more drawn to him. I wanted to thank him for the apartment and went with the flow and enjoyed his attention.

Greg said to me, "I haven't worked out all the details yet, but don't stress. You can have the apartment. I'll bring the paperwork from my legal and finance guys tomorrow." He insisted I shouldn't worry about the cost, since the place was mostly sitting empty, anyway.

As I was taking in the night sky, he put his hands on my hips and pressed his body up against me.

I couldn't help but give in to his advances and leaned back into him. I could feel his hardness through his pants, pushing against me.

His hands moved over my body, touching me in all the right places. Playing with my tits, my ass causing me to man I leaned back to kiss him.

He whispered in my ear, "I've wanted to fuck you ever since the moment I laid eyes on your perfect ass."

I let out a sexy little giggle. I want him, my body wants him. As our tongues entwine, I moan more.

He grips my ass. "I told Jake I'd give anything I had to fuck you, and here we are."

"I breathe, you don't have to give me anything but your cock." It is true, right now I don't care about the apartment. I just want to get fucked.

He lifts my skirt over my ass. I let out a gasp that quickly turns into a pleasurable scream as his hand connects.

"You like being a good little slut, don't you?" He asks.

I do like it. I think because it is said not as a judgment but as a complement and it feels true. I've fucked my best friend's dad, a stranger in an adult bookstore, another random guy at a party, and I sucked cock to get my lips enhanced. I am a slut and tonight I wanted to be a slut for him.

"Yes," I answered.

I needed him inside me so badly. I needed to feel his cock in my pussy, so I begged him to fuck me.

"I want you to fuck me!"

I can feel his cock rubbing the head over my pussy lips. His cock gently spreads my pussy lips, sliding across the wetness. My ass is fully exposed to him and he has my tits out into the night air. I don't see anyone else out here, but I can't help but wonder if someone is watching us?

"You want me to fuck you, Lexi?" he asks

"Yes, please fuck me!"

I feel him opening me up as he pushes his cock into me. It feels large and very firm. I spread my legs a little wider. He feels so good pushing inside me. My body feels tiny in his arms. As he pushes balls deep into me, I try not to moan too loudly but I can't hold back I orgasm on his cock and he has not even started fucking me. My mind is blank, I had the perfect day, my arousal high, and I am now being fucked in my future apartment by my landlord.

Greg feels so strong. He is in no rush, as he rests inside me kissing my neck telling me, how lucky he is to be with the most sexy slut, that he is going to take his time and enjoy me as much as he can.

With every thrust of his cock fills my young pussy, I can't stop moaning, and it gets louder and louder. It feels so good having him fuck me. He bends me over more, both of his hands on my shoulders as he slams into my body. Fucking me like a man is supposed to fuck a woman.

I don't know how long he fucked me on that balcony. How many times I orgasmed. I was seeing stars, little flickering dots. I know I didn't want him to stop. With one big thrust, he held there. Held me. He then turned me around, bringing me into his body. I wrapped my legs around him and took his hard cock back inside me as we kissed passionately.

He pulled back and smiled at me. I giggled and asked if he had cum. "No, little girl, you will know when I cum. Let's take this inside and get a little more comfortable."

He leads me back into the apartment. A firm grip on my ass cheeks, with my tits still out in the open, in my heels.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck me, Fuck me deep, I love your cock baby!" Britta moans

Britta and Jake are on the couch fucking. First, I feel a slight pang of jealousy, but it quickly goes away as I watch them having sex in front of me.

Britta's amazing body riding his cock. Her experienced movements only add to my amazement of her. It is like she was fucking him, trying to get as much of his cock as possible as it split and stretched her pussy open. Britta's nude body is a breathtaking sight. Her full, large round breast, leaving no doubt she had them done. So eye-catching and hyper feminine. They complement her narrow waist and voluptuous hips. Her skin tan, long flowing honey blond hair. Her breathtaking appearance is now what I strive for on my own. Even the little scars under her breast are sexy, proving her dedication.

Greg whispers to me. "She is amazing, isn't she? A sex object and a delight for every man's sight! Just like you, little girl," He has his hand on my pussy as he whispers to me. "Take your clothes off except your heels, sit and watch what your future will become. How your holes are for us men to fuck."

Greg leaves my side, looks back and says, "Don't worry, you won't have to watch long." He walks up to the two of them on the couch. Placing his hand on Britta's ass, he caresses it lightly. She looks at him and smiles. Greg moves his hand down to her pussy where Jake is fucking her and rubs along the outside. He then moves his hand to her puckered asshole and rubs a finger on it. He continues to do this until his finger slips inside her ass, causing her to push back and moan harder. Greg repeats until he is easily finger fucking her ass while Jake fucks her pussy.

Greg then gets behind Britta and rubs the head of his cock over her hole.

I can't believe what I am watching. Naked in the chair next to them, I play with my pussy and tits as Greg presses his cock into her. She now has a cock in her pussy and one in her ass. She moans so loudly, not in pain but in absolute pleasure. Her body pushed back to get more of both their cocks. She looks like she is made for this.

I fixate my eyes on them as I watch the two cocks slide in and out of her body. The guys in rhythm as they fuck her roughly at the same time.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes," She encourages them on between moans.

"Yes, yes, yes! I love being fucked by two cocks," She shouts as she has a body-shaking climax.

Greg was right. I didn't have to wait long. After her climax, they moved off her, and we headed to the bedroom together.

Jake had me in his arms on my back, kissing me lightly. "I can't wait for your lips to heal so I can watch you suck my cock until I cum in your pretty little mouth."

I giggle. "I promise your cock will be the first I suck."

"Call me daddy baby-girl, beg me for my cock." He is so close to fucking me. Britta and Greg are already fucking right next to us.

"Please fuck me with your cock, daddy." I say to him with a smile.

He drives it into me. "Fuck! I love that!" He grunts. "I love being your daddy!"

I push my body into him. "I love you being my daddy! I love that you own me!"

He kisses me as we fuck. His cock feeling like it belongs inside me, stretching my pussy to its fullest, so deep inside of me. "Yes fuck me daddy, fuck me!" I beg, as he takes me harder.

I can feel a hand on my tits. I look over and see Britta as she lowers her lips and sucks on my nipple. Greg is fucking her and Jake is fucking me. Her mouth intensifies my arousal as she lightly bites on my nipple. "Ooh...yes!" I moan

Britta looks up at me and smiles. "You like Mommy's tongue on your nipples." I giggle. "I love your tongue on my nipples mommy." I reach my hand and feel her large, round boobs. I instantly love the unique texture and sensation. I can feel the substantial size in my hand, a perfect balance between natural and fake qualities. I feel drawn to the firmness, their perfect shape, but still soft to the touch.

Britta senses my fascination with them and brings them up to my mouth. I twirl my tongue on her nipples. I love everything about them. I moan into them as her husband splits my pussy with his cock.

We switch positions. Jake now fucking me from behind and Greg fucking Britta from behind as Britta and I kiss and play with each other's breasts.

"You love daddy's cock don't you slut?" Britta moans into my mouth.

Ahhh...mmmm, yes! Yes I love his cock mommy, I want it all the time!" I moan back.

"Good slut!" She says kissing me.

Both of our moans filling the room as the guys ravish our bodies, fucking us harder. Britta and I both had multiple orgasms.

Both face down next to each-other the guys take turns fucking us switching back and forth. It feels so naughty and arousing having two dicks switching in and out of my teen pussy.

Daddy was the first of the two of them to cum. I was on my back again, but this time next to Britta. Thrusting deep, holding his cock all the way in my pussy he makes a loud groan and shot after shot of his thick cum fills me. He holds it there for a minute, then pulls out. I can feel the cum running out of my pussy.

What happened next was unexpected. "Sit on mommy's face, baby-girl let her have a taste." Jake instructs me.

I look at her. Like me, she is cock drunk, both of us fucked to a place where we can barely think straight. At the peak of our sexual arousal.

I slid up the bed and straddled her face so I am facing Greg. He is fucking her and I feel her lips kiss my pussy, then her tongue pushes into it, causing a moan to escape my lips. It feels really fucking good. Greg is playing with my tits and I push my ass and pussy down onto her face. I can't take it. The pleasure and the naughtiness push my body over the edge. I cum hard, my thighs tremble in a powerful orgasm. At the same time, Greg moans, "Ahhhh... Fuck!" unloading in her pussy as I climax. His balls tighten as he shoots her full of his cum.

He pulls out and I immediately fall forward into 69 with Britta. I push my tongue inside her and taste his cum. I push my tongue deep into her pussy, enjoying the salty taste. It makes me moan, knowing I'm licking cum from her pussy the same that she did for me. I suck on her pussy and lick my tongue on her clit. She is still doing the same to me. We continue until we both orgasm.

As I lift off her, I feel another mouth on my asshole. I look back and it is daddy, licking my hole. I notice his cock is hard again. He pushes a finger inside. "Ohhh fuck!"

"It's time to give daddy your ass," He says. I've never been fucked in the ass, but I want it so bad. I want to pleasure him.

I smile back at him "Yes daddy, please!"

He moves me off Britta and gets behind me with his cock. He uses the juices from my pussy as lubricant.

Daddy is so fucking big! The stretch feels uncomfortable and slightly painful as he slowly pushed his cock into my ass. I hesitate, unsure if I should continue. I put a hand on his leg and hold him still.

"Relax baby-girl, don't run from it, once you get used to it you are going to love it."

I take several slow, deep breaths. It helps me to relax and to stop fighting it. Gradually, the initial discomfort and pain subside, replaced by an incredible sensation of release and relief.

As he bottoms out his cock inside me, I feel a wave of mind-blowing pleasure, as if a life of sexual tension and stress are melting away from my body. My holes are made to be fucked! The discomfort has now transformed into a deeply satisfying experience. He fucks me slow then faster and harder as I scream in pleasure. My first anal orgasm rocks my body and causes me to shudder back onto his cock. I'm seeing stars once again.