Lexi's Sexual Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls out. Greg is in front of me and his cock is hard once again, with Britta sucking on it. Getting it ready to fuck me, too. Daddy instructs Greg to lie on the bed and for me to take him into my pussy.

I kept having a screaming orgasm. Greg in my pussy and daddy behind me with his cock in my ass. It felt like a chain of intense orgasms that didn't stop until both Daddy and Greg groaned and filled both my holes with their cum.

Britta kissed me and told me it seems I love being the center of male attention. I giggled. It is true.

Greg went home, and I slept the night at Jake's and Britta's house in bed with them. They both told me that for now on I am to call them daddy and mommy.

The next day, I met Greg back at the apartment in the afternoon with all my stuff. I really had little aside from my new wardrobe that was building and my make-up. So it was a simple move.

I signed the paperwork for the apartment. It is funny because it was actually accepting a job!

I am the Live In Property Caretaker. My responsibilities are simple enough. Keeping the place clean, ensuring the safety and security of the property, reporting any necessary repairs or issues and performing any other caretaking tasks requested by Greg and his company. It's a one year agreement. It also guarantees no matter what happens, I have a place to stay for the full year.

A confidentiality statement was part of it, that I agree to keep confidential all information regarding the owner's personal, financial, or business affairs that may be disclosed or become known to me during performing my duties.

The biggest surprise he noted on the contract is free accommodations at the property, including utilities, for the duration of the agreement and a Caretaker compensation of an annual based salary of $40,000.00 payable in monthly installments!

I was speechless. "I don't get it. Why not just have me stay here without all of this I ask?"

Greg laughed. "Lexi, you don't have to think about these things. Short answer, our legal team wants to protect me, the company and you. Plus, we purchased this for tax reasons and having you as a caretaker actually is even better for our taxes."

"So, like it's good for everyone?" I giggle.

He smiles. Yep, exactly. You get money which you are going to need and a place to stay without paying for rent. Think of it as an allowance for clothes, makeup, and your other needs. You have nothing to worry about." He smiles. "Just being the perfect little slut you are."

I giggled again. I feel like such a ditz for even questioning it. I'm totally in! Let's do it." I said in excitement.

I couldn't contain myself. I leaped into Greg's arms, my enthusiasm bubbling over. Pressing my lips against his, kissing him passionately, pushing my tongue into his mouth.

He and I spent most of the evening and night fucking. He admitted he was jealous of me being Jake's and would love to own his own little slut. My thoughts drifted to my friend Beth. I bet she would love to be a good little slut, too.

The following day, as promised, with my lips healed, I spent it with Jake by his pool sucking his cock and calling him daddy. My life feeling its true purpose and excited and happy to continue this sexual adventure.