Lexi's Summer Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fell into a rhythm, alternating butt cheeks with those same light lashes, layering on each other now without a break in between. Then a sudden thwack as he struck harder across the middle of both cheeks, and I cried out in surprise and pain. The sting of this lash didn't fade away as quickly, the fiery line making me wriggle in my bonds. He returned to the easier back-and-forth, lulling me into a meditative acceptance, the pain washing over me, and then another crack sounded, followed by another scream from me, and another burning stripe.

The softer pattern returned, but the strikes were more painful now, punctuated by heavier lashes that drew out yelps and cries or caused my breath to catch in my throat. Some of the lashes struck my thighs or my hips, until all I knew was a hot, pulsing ache that flared and regressed but never really stopped.

I heard the flogger thump to the floor before I realized he'd finished. I trembled, exhilarated and drained, adrenaline coursing through me, and that blazing arousal I'd been desperate to relieve for days not the least bit dimmed. Quite the opposite. I wondered if it was possible to die of unresolved lust.

"You're amazing," Liam said. I heard the rustle of his clothing, felt his hands and then his bare legs touch my thighs. I hissed, even the faint contact like a sizzling brand on my tormented flesh. He bent over me anyway, kissed my shoulders and the nape of my neck, ran his fingers down my sides and over my hips, and I became aware of the hot length of his penis against my ass. "You still want to fuck?"

More than ever. More than anything. "Yes," I managed.

"Like this, or something more ... vanilla?"

This was exactly the position I imagined Susannah in as Everett took her, and I wanted nothing less. "Like this. Please."

"Okay. I have a condom, just so you know."

I hadn't thought about it, actually. That was just stupid, and I was glad he was prepared. "Thanks."

Anticipating the tearing away of my hymen and the rough penetration I'd been picturing, I was all the more caught off guard when he crouched behind me again and licked my dripping pussy. My eyes rolled back in my head as his soft, wet tongue danced along my labia, explored my folds, dipped into my vagina, and finally landed on my engorged clit. I thrashed, trying to arch my back, all my awareness compressing into a ball of sheer ecstasy as he lapped at the little nub, tiny movements sending jolts of sensation through me, everything magnified by the residual pain, the endorphins, the strange, focused state he'd put me in as he dominated me. The orgasm I'd been denied for so long rocketed to its peak, and my quiet cries of "yes, yes, yes," became "oh, fuck, oh, God," and then I screamed as every muscle in my body contracted. I took a deep breath, held it until my head swam, and then, with another shriek, the wave crashed over me, a pulsing release that left me shuddering and sweating, straining at the ropes, and panting like I'd climbed a mountain and then jumped off.

"Jesus Christ," I exclaimed after a long moment spent trying to remember my name and where the fuck I was and how to speak English and just how my tongue worked.

His hands on my hips now, and he was standing behind me, and then he nudged up against my vagina with something way too wide to fit through that hole, and I panicked, thinking I had no idea how big his penis was, and as much as I knew everything down there could stretch, surely there wasn't room for whatever it was he was trying to shove inside me!

He pushed in with such care, though, just the tip, and a bit more, and the muscles protested and then relented, and I kept waiting for pain, for the tearing and the shock, but it never came. He forged the path, filling me, sinking deeper until he sighed and fell forward over me, and his pelvis was flush against my ass, and it just felt so right.

"You're so tight," he murmured in my ear, just holding himself still, letting me acclimate.

"It didn't hurt." I marveled at that, at once relieved and disappointed.

"Good. It's not supposed to." He pulled out partway and then thrust faster, then again, and again, the friction of his cock so perfect, the in-and-out motion rocking me against the edge of the bed and rubbing against something inside me that brought up little gasps and moans with every pass. Was that my G-spot? I was rising toward another orgasm, and as it rippled through me, he pulled out. "I want to see your face while we fuck," he said.

He reached across me to unbuckle my wrist cuffs, then leaned down to release my ankles. He helped me up onto the bed on my back, and I finally got a look at his naked body, lightly muscled, California tan, his penis jutting out in front of him. I had no basis of comparison, but it looked big, seven or eight inches long, encased in a condom, and thick. He pushed my legs apart and knelt between them, guided my knees up and out, and entered again, gazing into my eyes.

Instinct took over, and I matched his thrusts, lifting my hips to meet him. I grabbed his shoulders, touched his cheek, tried to bring him down to kiss me. He obliged, then adjusted his angle so he could suck on my nipple, causing a new surge of sensation and a tightening in my pussy. I closed my eyes and tipped my head back, twined my fingers in his hair and held his head to my chest, groaning.

He paused, buried deep inside me, his breath heavy and fast, and then he shivered, pulled back, thrust hard, and sighed, then collapsed on top of me.

"Fuck," he said. He supported his weight on his elbows and kissed me, pulling out slowly. "Be right back." He tugged the condom off and disappeared into the bathroom for a minute, then returned and flopped down beside me. "You doing okay?"

"I don't think I've ever been this okay. That was ... I don't even ... thank you." I rolled to my stomach and propped my chin in my hands. "How come it didn't hurt?"

"You probably broke your hymen a long time ago." He shrugged. "Not that I'm an expert, but you said you masturbate a lot."

"Yeah." After everything he'd just seen and done, I couldn't possibly be embarrassed by that, but I felt my face heat nonetheless.

He folded one arm under his head and stroked my back gently with the other. "I'd love to play with you again sometime. How often are you in L.A.?"

I frowned. "Once a year. In the summer."

"Oh." He traced a little pattern on my shoulder with one finger. "Sonoma State, you said?"

"Mm-hm."

"I might need to find a reason to drive up there this fall. But, unfortunately, if you want your mom to let you see me again, I better take you back to your aunt's house."

"Oh. Okay."

****

"So, how was it?" Molly whispered when I climbed into bed, exhausted.

"You're still awake?" I yawned.

"I couldn't sleep, knowing what you were doing!"

"It was amazing," I said, then turned to my side away from her and closed my eyes.

"Aw, come on. You gotta give me more than that. Did you have sex?"

"Mm-hm." I yawned again and pressed my thighs together, enjoying the faint soreness between my legs, reminding me of the best night of my life.

"Fine. Go to sleep without telling me. I will pry it out of you."

"I know. But not now." I started to drift off, but my phone buzzed. I fumbled for it and squinted at the screen.

It was a text from Liam. "Text me when you get home to Modesto. And if you're really up for it, send me a naughty picture."

I giggled and texted back, "Only if you send me one, too."

****

I double-checked that my roommate was asleep, then settled myself with one hand down the front of my pajamas and my phone in my other hand. A new Everett and Susannah story had just come out.

"'You have been such a good girl," Everett crooned. 'And what do good girls get?' Susannah wriggled with pleasure. 'Orgasms, Everett?' she asked. Everett pushed her back against the pillows and knelt between her legs. His tongue knew just where to go to make her moan and shiver, and his finger inside her found that special place that made her dizzy with desire."

A text message popped up, interrupting my reading.

Liam. "I'm coming up to Sonoma next weekend, and I'm bringing my flogger." Then a second message. "Don't cum for three days before I get there."

My clit throbbed at the thought. Maybe I didn't need Susannah and Everett! I was in my own story now.