Lexxy Baby Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, there was something else there; a gravity pulling her towards him that she couldn't explain. For some strange reason, she didn't know what to feel about the fact that he didn't take her offer to grope her to his heart's content.

Was she disappointed? Impressed by his restraint? Questioning whether or not he found her attractive?

Wondering why she cared?

Yes. All the above.

Shaking her head at herself, she started her engine and drove off.

***

The loofah left white, foamy lather over her brown skin as she washed her body. The contrast of color was sexy, especially over her ass and taut nipples. Moments later, the warm water of her shower rinsed it away. The thin film of water and body wash made her skin shiny, highlighting her tight stomach, her round ass, and extended nipples.

For some reason, she was paying more attention to that today.

As her hands glided over her body, she found them stopping at her pubic area. Her fingers inched down between her legs. When she felt her pussy lips, her thighs started to tingle.

Wait a minute! Am I horny?

That may not be an earth-shattering revelation to most people, but for her it was significant. She hadn't felt a sexual urge since her breakup with Trey a year ago. Even when she masturbated, it was because she felt that she should be feeling something, but she never did.

Why today? What was different now?

Taking an internal inventory, she shuffled through the last year. All the anger, the sadness, and the depression had burrowed so deep into her consciousness that it had started to feel normal. Pretty soon, she didn't know what a carefree day felt like.

But lately, things inside of her had started to change. Within the last few months, she found herself laughing more. Her anger and resentment towards men wasn't as sharp.

Was she finally over Trey?

Only one way to find out.

She ended her shower and dried off. Still walking around naked, she found her phone on her coffee table where she left it. After a moment of deliberation with herself, she picked it up and found the contact she was looking for.

"Hey Toni." Monique said when her friend picked up the phone.

"Hey girl. What you up to?"

"Nothing. Nothing." she said nonchalantly. Then, with a devious tinge in her voice, she added, "But tonight, I need to get out the house. We should go out."

For Antonia, the memories of their last outing a few months ago were fresh in her mind. She loved her friend, but she'd learned her lesson about dragging an unwilling Monique out of her comfort zone.

The long pause gave Monique a sense of her friend's ambivalence. Providing reassurance in language that Antonia would understand, she said, "I think I'm finally ready to go dick-hunting."

Monique could practically hear her best friend smiling on the other end.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's time to get Trey out of my system once and for all. The best way to do that is..."

"To get some dick into your system!" Antonia crudely finished her sentence in the way that only she could.

Monique rolled her eyes, but still had to chuckle at that.

"More or less." She conceded.

"Okay hot stuff! I'm game. What time are you thinking?"

"I don't know...around 8?"

"Sounds good. See you then."

Later that night found the two ladies dolled up and ready to hit the night. As usual, Monique looked like she stepped out of a magazine. A strapless, form-fitting dress that stopped just below her rump clung to her body like second skin. Tall, open-toed heels on her feet showcased her sexy legs. Lipstick and make-up highlighted her full lips, expressive eyes, and pretty facial features.

The hunt was on.

They knew that tonight was going to be filled with drinks, so they wisely decided that neither of them would drive. They ordered an Uber to take them to their destination, which was the popular club in the downtown district.

As she was calling her Uber, Monique found herself looking for her favorite driver. A part of her wanted him to see her all dolled up. But he wasn't driving tonight, so she selected another one.

As they arrived, they saw that it was even more jam packed than it was when they were here a few months ago. The line to get into the club was wrapped around the corner. A half hour waiting outside to enter the club was optimistic.

Luckily, Antonia knew a guy. She always knew a guy. Within 5 minutes of parking the car, the girls had bypassed the line of impatient clubbers waiting for entrance and sashayed through the side door.

"Thank you, Craig." Antonia said to the guy holding the door open for them. She kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Anything for you, Toni."

His eyes gave Monique an appreciative once over before he asked, "And what's your name, Li'l Mama?"

Monique glanced at Antonia, as if asking permission to answer. If this was one of her conquests, Monique didn't want to lead him on.

"Her name is Mo." Antonia answered for her, a wide smile on her face. "And she's single, by the way."

Nodding as if taking that vital bit of information in, he extended his hand towards Monique. She grabbed it lightly (unlike the firm handshakes she usually gave).

Smiling, he said, "Nice to meet you Mo."

"Likewise, Craig."

She tried to let go of his hand, but he held it a little longer. Leaning down to speak to her (he was pretty tall), he said, "You know what, Mo? You should save me a dance later."

"Maybe." She said with a flirtatious grin as she pulled her hand away. This time, he released her.

Once fully inside, they were greeted by pure energy. The lights...the music...the smell of cologne, perfume, and alcohol...all of it mingled into an atmosphere of lust. And unlike the last time, Monique was able to appreciate it.

Even before she hit the dancefloor, her body was moving to the music. Her eyes flirted with every cute guy that passed as the two ladies made their way to the bar to order their drinks.

After a couple of sips of her Long Island Iced Tea, Monique's eyes scoured the room for fresh prey. She categorically dismissed the ones she wanted nothing to do with, and filtered her list down to a few guys she was interested in.

"What's gotten into you?" Antonia curiously wondered as she watched her friend, noting the vast difference between this time out and last.

"Nothing really." Monique said dismissively. "I'm just ready to move on with my life. I'm tired of being sad over Trey."

"Amen and Hallelujah."

Even as the two were speaking, Monique was locking eyes with a sexy guy from across the room. He was tall, dark-skinned, had a tight faded haircut, and was dressed very tastefully.

He smiled at her. She returned it.

He wanted her. And this time, she wasn't angry about it.

The two flirted with their eyes as Monique finished her drink. Antonia was talking about something or another, but Monique wasn't really listening. She was keeping an eye on her prey, marking his movements, and waiting for her time to strike.

"Girl, are you even listening to me?" Antonia asked suddenly.

Honestly, Monique answered, "Not really." Then, placing her glass of half melted ice down on the bar, she said, "I'll meet up with you on the floor."

Antonia could do nothing but smile proudly as she watched her friend walk off towards her first conquest of the night. Her girl was back!

The guy watched her approaching him like a lioness on the hunt. When she reached him, she said nothing. No introductions; no pleasantries. She just grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him on the dancefloor.

Rihanna's "Please Don't Stop the Music" boomed from the speakers, its bass acting as a heartbeat for Monique's hips. Her short, skimpy skirt threatened to ride up and reveal her thong with every move that she made, but she didn't care. She was here, in this moment, with...whatever-his-name-was.

Mr. No Name lasted with her for a few songs, but then she was ready to switch partners. Another nameless cutie took his spot, and she grinded her ass into him for a few songs before switching yet again.

Antonia pretty much followed the same pattern. The two girls occasionally checked in with each other by locking eyes over the shoulders of whoever they were grinding on and smiling.

After a bit, Monique needed a rest and a drink, so she made her way back to her original spot at the bar. This time she ordered a rum and coke as she sat back and watched the sea of gyrating bodies out on the floor.

"You owe me a dance." A deep voice from behind her said. She turned and saw Craig, the guy who let them in the side door.

"Oh Really?"

"Yeah." He said, taking the seat next to her. "Don't you remember? You said you'd save me a dance."

She took a sip of her drink before saying, "I remember saying maybe."

He laughed and said, "Yeah, you did say maybe. But I know you really meant to say definitely."

"Did I?"

"Definitely."

She giggled and shook her head. He was confident, that's for sure. And good-looking.

After downing the rest of her drink in a single gulp, she put the glass on the bar and said, "Well then, I guess you better collect on that promise."

Craig was a good dancer. His moves matched hers nicely. He held her close to him, his hands on her hips. She was enjoying him so much that she stayed out there with him way past the three-song shelf-life.

She knew his move was coming; she was just wondering when he would make it. When the lights went low and a slow song came on, his hands slid around to the small of her back.

Her hands went to his shoulders and she leaned into his chest. This was her way of subtly giving herself to him, granting him permission to take a few liberties.

She felt his hands subtly slip down her back. When she gave no objection, they went further. Still nothing. So, he took a chance and cupped her round ass.

For the briefest of moments, she closed her eyes and saw Alexander. Hours earlier, she put his hand on her ass, daring him to grab it and squeeze it. But he wasn't confident enough to take a chance. He let the moment slip away, despite her practically giving him permission to grope her.

Maybe it was the vodka and gin, but the warmth from this guy's fingertips seemed to radiate on her backside. The way he gripped it decisively and possessively...

She opened her eyes and looked straight into his. She took a deep inhale and breathed in his scent. It was at that moment that she knew she was going to fuck him.

The two grinded on each other for a few more songs before they went back to the bar.

"Whatcha drinking?" he asked.

"I'll take another Long Island."

He motioned to the bartender, placed their orders, and turned back to her.

"So Mo, tell me about yourself. You got a man?"

"Does it matter?" she asked, a smirk on her face.

It only took a moment of thinking before he shook his head. "Not really."

I'll bet it doesn't. she thought to herself. Another one, just like Trey.

The two of them sat there conversing while drinking. Craig was a lot of fun, and she enjoyed his company. But it was readily apparent that he was another Trey in every sense. A player, a fuckboy, a womanizer who's love and affection lasts only as long as his erection does.

Once upon a time, she might have fallen for his bullshit. But she was self-aware now. She knew what to expect from players, and what not to expect. Luckily for him, what she expected from him was well within what he was able to give.

After a bit more conversation and a couple more drinks, he asked, "Did you drive?"

"No. Toni and I took an Uber."

He nodded thoughtfully. He let a couple of moments pass before he casually said, "You should go tell her that you have a ride home."

Monique wasn't sure if she should've been incredulous or impressed by his balls. She just sat there, staring at him. When he saw her looking, he chuckled and took another sip from his drink.

Yet, he didn't take back his request.

She huffed and shook her head. But she got up and went to go look for her friend.

Of course, she found her on the dancefloor, grinding up against another random guy. Tapping her on the shoulder, Monique tore her away from her dance partner. Leaning in close, she whispered into her ear.

The smile on Antonia's face grew with each word Monique said.

"You hoe!" She finally exclaimed loudly to be heard over the music. She let out an amused giggle.

"Shut up!"

Antonia looked at her with a devious smile on her face. "You know you're nasty."

"You're one to talk."

"Don't deflect." Antonia said with a snigger. "Just own your inner hoe and go get some dick."

"Whatever. Call you later."

With a wink, Antonia said, "Okay girl. Go be nasty. Tell me all about that big, black dick tomorrow!"

She just threw her the finger over her shoulder as she walked away.

Craig's fully loaded Navigator was nice, and it smelled good. The leather seating felt cool on her thighs.

For some reason, her friend's last words rang out in her head. Turning to him, she curiously asked, "Have you ever been with Toni?"

His face telegraphed the answer to her question, even before his mouth moved to lie about it.

"Nah. She's just a friend."

Monique nodded. "Do you have a girlfriend, fiancé, or wife waiting for you at home?"

This time he looked at her. A chuckle came from him as he asked, "What's with all the questions?"

"Nothing." she said with a shrug. "I just don't want any drama."

He gave her his most charming smile. Honestly, if she were just a little dumber, that smile might have worked.

"There's no drama. I promise." he said assuredly.

Did she believe him? Hell no. He was a liar if she ever did find one. And he wasn't even a good one. He probably should've taken lessons from Trey.

Still, she let it go. He was lucky in the sense that his honesty, or lack thereof, wasn't even important. Plausible deniability was enough. She didn't need anything from him but what was in his pants.

So, she just continued to give him directions to her place.

Before her apartment door was even fully closed behind them, his tongue was inside of her mouth. His hands were pulling up her dress so he could finally palm her ass under her skirt. He was delighted to find that she was wearing a thong, and that her soft cheeks were bare.

He was forward; aggressive.

From the background, her black Pug came running up to them, barking at the intruder seemingly attacking his master. This gave Monique the opportunity to push Craig back a little and slow things down. Her head was swimming, and she needed a minute to collect herself.

"Mr. Pugsly! Hush!" she lovingly admonished her dog as she bent down to pick him up and nuzzle him.

Craig licked her taste from his lips and backed up, watching her play with her dog. She walked off to put it in her second bedroom, pulling her skirt down over her ass as she went. When she returned, she asked, "You want a drink?"

"Nah. I'm good."

She went into her kitchen to make herself one. She wasn't really thirsty; she just needed a minute to stall. Despite how calm and forward she'd been all evening, she was starting to get nervous butterflies in her stomach.

It'd been so long since she'd had a man over her house. Was she really going to do this?

Returning to the living room, she sat on the couch and placed her drink on the coffee table in front of her. He came over and took the seat next to her as she reached down and took her shoes off.

Damn, she's sexy. He thought to himself as he looked across at her. He didn't want to come off as thirsty, but he had to get his dick inside of her as soon as possible. He was anxious, but he knew enough to take things at her speed. Moving too fast would have him getting kicked out and going home with blue balls.

So instead, he started with putting his hand on her knee. Then he leaned in and started to nibble on her neck and ears.

She leaned her head to the side to give him more access. His breath tickled her behind her ear as he explored her with his mouth. She could smell the alcohol he'd been drinking mixing with his cologne.

His hand moved up her knee and onto her thigh. From there, it disappeared up her skirt.

She was breathing heavily and moaning as she felt his fingers rubbing her through her panties. Her legs parted a little, giving him a little more access. She didn't open them wide enough for him to properly finger-fuck her, but just enough for him to rub her.

One of her hands went to massage the bulge in his pants; the other pulled the top of her dress down and exposed her breasts. Her nipples stuck out, ready to be sucked.

He took one in his mouth, his tongue playing with her nipple ring. She moaned again; this time louder than before. Her legs began to part even more, as if moving of their own accord.

As Trey had found out, her nipples were her weakness.

Now that he had more access to her pussy, his hand slid underneath her panties. Her clit ring was like a marker, letting him know where he needed to be. It was only a matter of taking the cue from her moans and body movement to figure out how to get her crying out in ecstasy.

Her first orgasm in almost a year came quickly. His mouth on her tits and his fingers on her clit had her exploding.

When she came down from her high, she grabbed him by the hand and led him to her bedroom.

Even before they reached her bed, her dress was pulled up and over her head. Her thongs were slipped off and tossed. She then climbed onto her bed, laid on her back, and opened her legs to reveal what he was going to be getting tonight.

She was ready to be ravished.

Craig took a moment to appreciate what he was looking at. Her legs were smooth and toned; her pussy was a thing of beauty. Even her feet were cute.

His eyes panned up to her stomach, her tits with those jutting nipples, and then her face. Truthfully, this was one of the baddest chicks he'd ever had a chance to fuck.

She lifted her head to look at him still standing across the room staring at her. Seductively, she waved her finger in a "come hither" motion and asked, "Why are you still dressed?"

His clothes quickly joined hers on the floor, and he climbed on the bed next to her.

His mouth found hers, and the two of them kissed passionately. She reached over and found his cock. He was already rock-solid. That boded well for him, but she wasn't ready for that yet.

"I want you to eat my pussy." she whispered, pointing down to her shaved vulva.

He needed no more convincing. Within moments, his tongue was sliding between her lips and flicking across the jewelry on her sensitive clit.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she cried out, her hand on top of his head as she bucked her wet pussy against his face. Soon, his tongue was flicking her to her second orgasm of the night.

And it was a big, loud one. When it hit her, she let out what could only be described as a 10 second, moaning, groaning, guttural, animalistic growl. It left her thighs quivering.

She was like an addict now; she needed more. It was like she'd been starving herself to death and didn't even know it. Now, she just wanted to eat, eat, eat!

She got up on her knees and motioned for him to flip over onto his back. When he complied, she turned around into a 69 position, straddled his head, and sat down on his face.

He could barely breathe. Her round cheeks covered the area around his nose and mouth, cutting off the supply of air. The sweet musk from her pussy was all he was able to inhale.

It was worth it. The payoff was even bigger when he felt soft lips kissing his inner thighs.

Please put it in your mouth! Please put it in your mouth! Put it in...

"Oh god!" his muffled mouth exclaimed when her warm mouth engulfed his head.