Lexxy Baby Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sucked his dick, she paid careful attention to his body. She didn't want to end this prematurely. For one, she didn't want to get a mouth full of cum. Secondly, she needed him to last long enough to put this hard dick into her pussy. She didn't know if he was one of those one and done guys, and she didn't want to chance it.

The two of them pleasured each other orally for a time. When Monique was finally ready to be fucked, she popped his cock from her mouth and unmounted him. Reaching into her nightstand drawer, she shuffled through the condoms that she kept there.

"Put this on." she ordered, holding the Trojan up between her fingers. Then she tossed it onto his chest.

He looked down at it before saying, "Don't worry, I'm clean. I don't wear condoms."

"So am I. And I stay clean by making guys wear condoms."

He looked like he was ready to further protest but thought better of it. He was horny as fuck, hard enough to drill through pavement, and had yet to blow his load. She, on the other hand, already came twice.

"Fine." He relented as he ripped the packaging open and put the rubber on.

Once he was properly capped, he climbed between her open and awaiting legs. She grabbed him by his rigid member and guided him home.

She let out a cry as his cock stretched her open to invade her. It was a tight fit. As Antonia had hinted earlier, his cock was rather big. And after a year of no activity, it was almost as if her vagina muscles had atrophied.

"Easy. Go slow." She whispered to him. He nodded in understanding.

It took him several thrusts before he was embedded inside of her, each one eliciting a squeal of some sort. If it weren't for the extensive foreplay, she wouldn't have been wet enough to allow him to slip inside.

When he was finally burrowed into her, he looked at her. "You okay?" he asked with concern. She bit her lip and nodded, giving him permission to continue.

He started moving his hips carefully. She was so tight. Even with the condom on, he could feel the snugness of her walls. It was like she was gripping him with her vagina, milking his cock with each stroke.

This feels fucking great! He thought to himself. He watched her face closely as he continued to thrust into her. When he saw her uncomfortable grimace soften, he picked the pace up a bit. Soon, he felt her becoming acclimated to his size.

"Okay. Yeah. That feels good." She whispered as her body started to respond to him.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, and her feet locked behind him. Encouraged, he began to thrust with purpose. The creaking of her bed set a rhythmic tune that her body followed. Her breaths, her hips, her heartbeat, all of it moved to that tune.

"That's it. Fuck me." she said, now fully feeling the pleasure.

One thing about players, they know what they're doing. Craig had incredible technique, most likely due to extensive practice. He fucked her expertly, his steady pace and strength keeping her moaning loudly and clawing at his back like an alley cat.

"You like that? You like how I'm fucking you?" he asked with cockiness as he relished the look on her face. Forehead furrowed, eyes squeezed shut, and moaning mouth wide open; this was the face of a woman who was getting thoroughly fucked.

Please shut up." she silently begged him. When he was quiet, he was a human dildo driving her towards orgasm. When he opened his mouth, he became a douche bag that she would rather throw off her.

To get him to stop talking, she pulled his face down and kissed him.

She felt the build-up of another explosion inside of her. It was steadily swelling; pulsing. What she needed to take her over the edge once again was a position change.

Looking him in the eyes, she said, "I want you to fuck me from the back. Can you handle doggy?"

"Absolutely!"

The two repositioned, and he realized what she meant when she questioned if he could handle doggy. She knelt on her knees, which were spread about shoulder width. Her back was arched, and she was leaning on her elbows. She submissively dipped her head down, giving herself over to him. Her eyes looked at him from between her legs as she awaited his assault.

He could've cum from this view alone.

Her ass was...perfect. With her like this, it spread open like a book. There was a thin sheen of glistening sweat that made her cheeks shine. Her labia were peeking out from underneath, and her tight brown asshole seemed to be winking at him.

Inching forward, he lined his cock up at her wet entrance. Her pussy was so slick with her juices that even with a light thrust, he slipped easily inside. She let out an "Uhhh" as he pushed balls deep into her.

His first few strokes were slow, but she looked and felt way too good to stay with that. He needed to pound her; to slam into her with everything he had and make those cheeks ripple.

He smacked her ass loudly, as if testing its durability. She yelped as it jiggled satisfyingly.

Grabbing her by her slim waste, he pulled her back into him with each thrust, creating an even more powerful penetration. Each hard thrust had his stomach slapping into her; each time eliciting a moan from her.

Slap! "Uhh!"

Slap! "Uhh!"

Slap! "Uhhh Gawd!"

Craig bit his lip in concentration as he looked down at those bouncing, brown cheeks. He felt the beginnings of his willpower leaving him. The sight of her ass, the smell of her sex, and the feel of her tight pussy was starting to get to him. He wasn't going to last long at this pace. He had to slow down.

But then, she lowered herself even more, as if giving more of herself to him. Her face went down into the mattress and her arms stretched outward over her head. This made her ass stick up even more.

That was all she wrote for him. It was just too much to take.

She lowered herself because she was on the verge of her third orgasm. His dick was hitting that spot just right like this. Unfortunately, just when she was about to feel that glorious release, he suddenly stopped pumping. His body jerked uncontrollably as he filled his condom with spunk.

No! No! No! She thought, looking over her shoulder. When she saw that face, she knew her orgasm was in trouble.

"Please tell me you didn't cum."

Sheepishly, he admitted, "It was too good, baby."

With a loud, frustrated exhale mingled with a groan, she flopped down on her stomach. Then, she rolled over onto her back and looked up at the ceiling.

"Fuck! I was right there!" she said, not hiding her irritation.

Perhaps she was being greedy. After all, she did climax twice tonight. He made her cum with his fingers and tongue. But, with the way he was fucking her, that orgasm was about to be the coup de grace. To be right at the verge of such a climax after a year of dick-fasting, only to be denied was...disheartening.

Feeling bad, he asked, "Hey. Do you want me to...?"

"Nah." she said with a sigh. "Its fine."

"I can get hard again. Give me a minute."

She looked up at him as if weighing her options. Then she nodded.

"Okay. I'm going to get some water. You want some?"

"Hell yeah." He said, flopping back onto the bed.

She left his side and walked out of the room. He watched her ass as she left, proud of his latest conquest. When she returned with two bottled waters, she tossed him one before cracking hers open and sipping it.

They talked for a little bit. Nothing too heavy, just light conversation. When she saw him stroking his dick, she decided to help him out with her mouth.

True to his word, he got hard again. Another condom was put on, and they were back at it. This time, she got on top and rode him to her heart's content. After giving her two more orgasms, he came again.

She collapsed onto the bed next to him, breathing heavily. Next to her, he was also trying to catch his breath from that massive fuck-session. The two of them laid there in recovery, letting the quiet overtake them.

She didn't realize how long they'd been laying there until she heard him snoring. Hell no! she thought to herself as she shook him awake. He snorted and snapped his head up.

"Wha...what's up, baby?" he asked groggily.

Trying not to sound annoyed, she said, "I have to get up early tomorrow."

Not taking the hint, he snuggled down into her pillow and said, "Okay. I'll make sure to get up early."

She shook him again and insistently said, "No...I need you to go now. I don't do sleepovers."

"What?" he said, almost offended. "You kicking me out in the middle of the night after I've been drinking?"

"Um...you were sober enough to drive here to fuck me -- TWICE. I think you can manage to make it home."

He smacked his lips irritably before groaning. "Fine." He said as he roused himself from the bed.

It took him a few minutes to get dressed. Monique made the conscious effort to not be a bitch and rush him. She was impatiently waiting for him to disappear so she could take a shower and get to sleep.

When he was fully dressed and almost heading out, he said, "Let me get your number."

He didn't ask for it, or even make it sound like a request. It was like he just figured because he wanted it, it was his.

"No." she said with a shake of her head. "I'm not really looking for anything right now. Tonight was fun, but I don't see it happening again."

A part of him was taken aback with getting rejected, especially after he just fucked her into incoherence. Usually, women were practically handing him their house keys by now.

But he honestly understood. He'd been on the other side of this conversation plenty of times. Sometimes, you just want to leave things as a one-night stand.

Still, he wanted another shot at that ass.

"You're kind of cold-blooded, mama." He said with an amused smile on his face.

She nodded and relented a little. Reaching for her phone, she unlocked it and said, "I'll tell you what. Give me your number. If I ever get the itch again, I might give you a call."

"You do that." he said, before calling out the digits.

Soon, he was gone, and she was thankfully alone to take a much-needed shower. As the warm water massaged her, she realized that her pussy was a bit tender from the satisfying fucking she'd just been given.

After drying herself, she donned her favorite T-shirt. She didn't bother with any panties. Giving a final check of the door to make sure it was locked, she killed all the lights before retiring to her room.

She scrolled through her iTunes playlists looking for something relaxing to serenade her to sleep. Unfortunately, none of the songs appealed to her. She'd heard all of them hundreds of times. After the night she had, her palate was looking for something a little different.

Her thumb stopped scrolling. Kenny Chesney. Everything's gonna be alright.

A smile came to her face as she selected it. In her ear, the familiar yet foreign beat started playing, transporting her back to that first night in the Uber. From there, her mind spanned to all the time they spent together. Him singing to her, the two of them working out together, those failed jump rope exercises, even his many dorky Star Wars references.

"You're such a fucking nerd, Lexxy." She said to no one in particular as she chuckled to herself. Getting underneath her comforter, she let the music relax her as she drifted off to sleep.