Li Min and the Locomotive

Story Info
From a siding to a side fling.
5.5k words
4.04
6.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

Young Li Min brakes his old DFH5 Ziyang-made locomotive to a halt two hours before midnight. He dismounts and pulls a track-side rail lever before climbing back up to power the black diesel behemoth onto a siding -necessary so as to not block the main tracks. He turns off the engine, which sputters a little in protest before finally dying.

Li Min is a slight, bespectacled young man on his annual mission to run the locomotive from his father's metal fabrication and smelter facility in Siping to the only maintenance company in China capable of dealing with the old locomotive. The company is in Longhua, just outside Beijing. This will be the fourth time Li Min has taken this rail route, but the first time he's had to park his engine at a siding, because increased rail traffic has made it necessary. The siding is apparently not being used much, because pulling the rusty track-switching lever back takes all his strength.

Ah, yes, Li Min, the second son of millionaire Li Wei and his wife, who both had great hopes for him. Li Wei had hoped fervently that his son would become, specifically, a chemical or metallurgical engineer who could work for his company, like his older brother. But this was not to be. Li Min showed very little promise of brightness throughout his school years, preferring to pull pranks with his friends and get by with as little work as possible. He did have some interest in the culinary arts and took some classes, and was then presented a restaurant position due to his father's connections. But he couldn't measure up there, either.

Finally, in exasperation, his father brought him into his metal business one day and asked him to look around to see what he might want to do. Li Min, ambling around, happened to see the old Ziyang locomotive being used to haul heavy metal loads around the massive facility, and he was immediately impressed with the way the DFH5's engineer conducted himself - bossing the workers around, wearing a deep-green starched and pressed uniform, and generally looked up to.

Soon, after training Li Min, that engineer was transferred. Now the son had his new uniform, and was the new captain of the ship, so to speak.

As he navigated around the facility, other employees would say, "Look, there's Li Wei's son. Better treat him nice." Wherever Li Min arrived with his engine, the employees would smile and make the young man feel looked up to. It was a story right out of a children's book.

Li Min learns by cell phone that the main track will not be available to him until the following day, so he removes his uniform, dresses himself up a little, makes sure he has his wallet, walks across a few other tracks in the rail yard, and makes his way toward the nearby city of Chifeng. After a very satisfying meal, he seeks a little company, but has trouble finding a suitable bar. He passes by two places that seem too sterile and businesslike, and finds himself drawn to a side street running into a shabbier part of town, where he sees several spots marked by flashing lights. The first one seems inhabited by old prostitutes, and he finally enters another, where popular western rock music is playing loudly. It's rather dark inside, but quite populated, and the crowd seems to be having a great deal of fun dancing, making out, drinking, watching TV, smoking.

His senses this bar is unlike any other he's experienced. Foremost in his mind: there aren't such obvious distinctions between men and women. There are "men" wearing suits and ties but also displaying earrings and women's shoes, and with the faint suggestion of breasts under their white shirts. This he notices out of the corner of his eyes as he drinks at the bar. Then he looks more searchingly at many of the "women" in dresses, several of whom have surprisingly deep voices, large hands and weathered, rugged faces. But they are displaying lipstick, nylons and tits. And, he detects, a wig or two.

Because Li Min had led a protected life, insulated from some of life's quirks and possibilities, his only contact with such a mélange of people had been in the movies, where he might have seen a drag performer or two. So, Li Min idly spends his time speculating on which actual sex the habituates of the bar are, because there are certainly others who seem to be non-ambiguous. What a wonderful pastime, guessing who's what! And this crowd seems to be lively and having so much fun.

What a change from taking an old train engine down some old tracks.

The bartender, friendly to most of the people at the bar, is rather curt with him, so Li Min begins to feel guilt at being a voyeur, and stops staring. But his unease ends when a karaoke contest begins, giving Li Min something to look at. Various seeming-men and seeming-women, some inebriated, take the mike, and a few do fun performances of Chinese or western songs. It seems the best is saved for last, when a quite-attractive woman (he assumes a woman) takes the mini-stage under mini-lights to sing an Adelle song, in Chinese, with her own voice. She's quite sexy in a shimmering, slinky, and quite-short dress, and earns appreciative and encouraging yells from the crowd. She's slightly drunk, but her voice is nonetheless near-perfect. Singing, she walks through the crowd, wrapping her slender arms around fans and sitting in a lap or two. She ends her performance by joining a group at the bar, who fawn over her. She's obviously a queen bee. They smoke, drink, laugh, hug, and Li Min listens intently, stealing an occasional glance. But at one point, the woman, who Li Min thinks is named Yan, begins a loud argument with a rather slimy and tough guy. At one point she even tries to hit him, but he merely laughs and holds her wrists.

Yan storms off to the bathroom, and doesn't immediately return. Soon, the man shrugs and leaves, and eventually her fan group starts to disengage. A full hour later, just when Li Min is feeling his eyelids getting heavy and is facing walking back to his locomotive, Yan emerges, looks around, talks to someone else at the bar, then spots him and sidles up to him at the bar.

"This is your first time here, isn't it?" Yan asks, smiling.

Li Min nods yes. He's not comfortable being so close to such an attractive and talented creature, who shows every evidence of being a genuine young woman, although her voice is slightly deep, but smoking can cause that, Li Min thinks. Her makeup is quite sexy, and he notices her black, lace-patterned nylons and subtle perfume. Li Min, in a word, is enchanted. She's more exotic-looking than the rather staid, businesslike women people have introduced him to in the past. When you're the son of a multi-millionaire, women do want introductions.

"So," laughs Yan, "what do you think of the place? Did you like my singing? What's your name?" Yan is obviously still a little inebriated.

Now Li Min can laugh a little. "Well, one thing at a time! The name is Li Min, and I thought your song was really perfect." And, he thought, "you are perfect yourself."

"Good! Now, Li Min, will you buy me a drink or two?"

Which Li Min has no trouble doing. As time moves on, Yan grills him about himself, his mission, his family, and girlfriends. He carefully avoids saying how well-off his parents are or how much money he's carrying.

It's rare for Li Min to receive so much attention from such a beautiful woman, and he forgets to ask her much about herself. Without even touching him physically, Yan captivates him, and he loses what little powers of resistance he has. He yearns to reach out and touch her face, her breasts, her hands, and even to kiss her. She keeps smiling and her melodious voice infects his imagination greatly.

And even, from time to time, he feels his manhood enlarge and worm its way around his trousers. A little embarrassed, he wonders if she notices.

"Li Min, it's getting so late," she says. "Want to come to my place for a final drink? You could stay the night, but of course you wouldn't get any of the wrong ideas, now would you? I mean, you don't want to camp out in your locomotive, do you?"

"No-o-o-o. Thank you very much. I would appreciate a place to sleep, really. Thank you very much, ... Yan."

As they leave the bar, he's aware of the last few late-night habituates checking him out, and one or two make parting remarks: "Yan, treat him nice, now," and "Don't surprise him too bad, dear" - with smirks.

But Li Min doesn't give a damn what they think. He trails her down the nearly deserted street for two blocks and then they climb stairs to a small apartment above a variety store. Li Min keeps looking all around, half expecting to be mugged.

Yan's apartment - Li Min is relieved she apparently lives there alone - is untidy with unwashed dishes in the sink, but with nice touches of femininity. She pours some cheap whiskey over ice and they sit on her sofa watching a little wee-hours television.

She twirls some of her long hair around her finger. "Li Min, I first saw you looking at me when I was singing. You looked kind of lonely, sitting there. And I thought, I like this man's looks."

Li Min is embarrassed and looks away. Yan reaches over and traces his lips with a long, painted fingernail. "I think you are very good-looking, quite sexy."

"No one ever said so, except maybe my mother." They both laugh.

Just when he gets his hopes up and his rod is stiffening again, she says, "Li Min, you can sleep here on the sofa, if you like, or ... you can share my bed. Actually, I invite you to share my bed, because then I wouldn't be so lonely there, and well, you wouldn't be so lonely either. But ... is that what you want to do?"

"OK."

"But we will be just like brother and sister, no touching, you know. I know how men are. But you seem like a nice guy who wouldn't take advantage of me. Can you behave yourself?"

"Yes, that's OK."

And Li Min is so taken with this woman that what she offers is quite acceptable. Whatever she wants to is just fine. Of course, who really knows what will happen?

Leading him into her bedroom, which is scattered with items of clothing, lingerie, cosmetics and movie-fan magazines, Yan tells Li Min where to put his clothing before she turns the lights down low and retires to her bathroom to change. Li Min, shaking just a little from excitement, strips down to his silk boxer shorts and crawls into one side of her unmade, smallish bed. He waits for Yan, who soon emerges in a fetching silken nightgown, against which her breasts and nipples nicely push. Li Min notices that she's removed most of her makeup as she turns off the lights, leaving only a tiny fragrant candle burning. Li Min smells the remnants of her perfume as she slides into bed alongside him. Somewhat obediently, he wishes her goodnight, then turns so his back is to Yan.

"Oh Li Min, I'm so glad you're here with me," she purrs. "Can't you give me just a little goodnight kiss?"

Which he does: a little peck on her cheek, and then, not controlling himself, a bigger peck on her lips.

"OK, now I can go to sleep. I know what you want, you know. But you must roll over again and go to sleep."

Which he does. But soon she's spooning him, and he feels her breasts against his back, and her thighs against his. After she puts an arm around him, she begins to nuzzle the back of his neck. All of this is driving Li Min rather crazy, but because he was brought up to be a gentleman, sort of, and because he isn't a testosterone-driven wolf, he's only too glad to let her have her way.

But his breathing is speeding up along with his heart, and his rod is so big it's starting to push its way out of his shorts.

"Do you like me, Li Min? Am I the kind of woman you like?"

"Oh, yes, very much."

With that, Yan reaches down and gently runs her hand along his dick before pushing down his shorts and grasping his erection. It has become very wet. He gasps and thinks he must've arrived in heaven. Life, for Li Min, just seems to have turned the corner into perfection.

"Oh, Li Min, I just couldn't help myself. It's like your sexual aura just spread over me. But now I need to make sure you know my little secret, OK?"

Li Min is hardly hearing her, he's so distracted.

Yan whispers in a sultry voice, "Li Min, you knew that the people who come to the bar are of all sorts of shades, right? I mean, when one comes there, one can be whatever sex one wishes, you know? It makes no difference what's between your legs. It's the way you feel, and there you have the freedom to be yourself."

Li Min is vaguely listening to what sounds like high-falutin' woman-talk. But Yan notices that his erection has slightly lost its vigor, so she coaxes it back to full life again.

"So, Li Min, do you know that once I was a man? That I still have, what you have, all hidden away?"

Li Min rolls over to look at her, a bit wide-eyed. "I didn't think you were one of them. I didn't see any ... man in you."

"And that is true. I am through and through a woman. I live 100 percent as a woman. My titties are the real thing. But I kind of like keeping my little prick; I keep it very hidden. It's like having a big clit."

She pulls him to her and gives him a very soft, lingering kiss, which he succumbs to. "Am I a woman to you?"

"Yes, I can only see you as a woman, Yan."

"So ... " says Yan. "So now I can make you happy."

She pushes him over on his back, pushes his shorts down further and strokes his curved dick. Then, her long hair nicely falling on his belly and legs, she takes his tip in her petite mouth and rims it deliciously. His hips involuntarily thrust upward, pushing his rod further into her mouth. Grasping the base of his member and his balls with her slender fingers, she begins to match his thrusts with her mouth and throat, and he soon begins to groan and sweat. His muscles suddenly tense as he - in heaven - pumps and spurts into her, and as he's doing so, she pulls his dick out of her and rapidly milks all the remaining semen from him. She reaches for a convenient towel and wipes a little jizz from her face and hands.

"Oh, Li Min. You don't know how much pleasure it gives me to be the women to your man. To worship your dick and see you come."

"Well," says Li Min haltingly, " ... this ... was ... the most perfect sex. I'm still not back down to earth." He laughs a little.

"Sometimes men have told me that having sex with a woman with a prick is for some reason even more exciting than with a vanilla woman."

"I don't know. I can't say that I've been with many women." In fact, Li Min realizes, that would amount to two.

At that point Li Min reaches for Yan's "clit" but she pushes his hand away. "No, dear, just treat me entirely like a woman, OK? I mean, let's not make things too complicated, you know what I mean?"

"I want to ask you, Yan," says Li Min in a low voice, "have men ever, you know, ever, well, had you in other ways?"

"Tisk, tisk, tisk, Li Min. Now you are getting so personal and you're prying. Just let me say, that many, many things are possible, and that when two lovers love, there are always many ways to an end. I have heard so many stories told at the bar of how people do it. It's endless."

"But, Li Min, why am I telling you all of this? You'll be gone tomorrow with your locomotive, and I'll probably never see you again. Just one of those one-night-specials, as they say. But I like you and you can always come back sometime, unless I get married or something."

With that, they finally sleep together, spooning again, with Yan's hand over one of his nipples.

In the morning, when she makes him some breakfast, lightly singing away, he imagines them living together, having sex every night, and she worshipping him, and them walking around town like a married couple.

Half that day, she works at the store down below as a cashier, dressed much more modestly, of course, and then spends the afternoon shopping for some food for them, which he gives her some yuan to buy. He knows he's scheduled to have his locomotive in for maintenance on this day, but it remains on the siding, because what's more important - the company of a beautiful woman or standing by as kludgy grease-stained guys look over an old engine?

That evening, after a nice meal, which he gladly helps prepare because of his culinary training, they're humming along as companions just fine, and Li Min wonders how his fortunes could change so radically so fast. They have some whiskey again, which loosens his tongue a little and he drops a few hints about the money in his family. After they watch some TV, they're back in bed. Yan shows him a movie magazine with beautiful Chinese stars, and says, "I want to look like her," or "You're more handsome than he is, Li Min."

And then Yan asks him to suck her nipple, and play with the other one, and soon he's aware of her hands very busy down around her nether region, and her soon having a quite-loud orgasm. "Oh Li Min, you have made me so happy," she whispers amid deep sighs. Hearing her, he's developed another wet super-rod, which she grasps and gives a stroke or two. He takes a quick deep breath.

She says, "I am going to let you fuck me, but it won't be the usual way, dear. I will arrange you just right, and it will feel great, you'll see."

So she assumes the doggie position under the blankets, with just the feeble light from her candle illuminating her. She arranges him behind her, and lubes and positions his prick (he's not quite sure where) so that when he thrusts, it's a little like entering a vagina. But not exactly. Nonetheless, the sensation of skin sliding past skin is quite a thrill, and before long he has another mighty cum, and then they fall into bed together into a deep sleep.

That night, he wakes and becomes aware that she's not beside him. He has to take a pee, so heads for the bathroom. There she sits on the toilet, giving herself an injection. Thoroughly embarrassed and confused, he leaves. A drug addict? This perfect creature a drug addict?

But the next morning she explains she injects herself once or twice a week with a female hormone, and that's how she developed her nice breasts and modest curves. He also learns that she smokes when she's not around him - like at work.

That afternoon, they go out shopping together, and people look at them with frowns, but Li Min really doesn't give a damn. Yan asks him to buy some sexy lingerie and several dresses and some alluring, very feminine shoes, which he is only too glad to do.

That evening she tells him her sister in Canton has fallen and broken her leg, and her husband has recently left her, and she has two children, and could Li Min loan her some yuan to help pay the hospital and help her pay the bills before she returns to work? Li Min is feeling imposed upon, but he's in Yan's grasp, has the cash with him, and obliges.

The cash he uses was meant to pay for his locomotive's maintenance and for his personal expenses, but instead it has passed into Yan's hands. The locomotive remains on the siding, and he vaguely realizes that his father's instructions won't be carried out. Nonetheless, Li Min is in a cloud of happiness like he has never imagined.

The next evening, Yan lays on her belly and has Li Min put his wet dick between the cheeks of her behind, which she squeezes together with her hand. He realizes that he's quite close to her bumhole when doing so, and while thrusting and cuming realizes that he's drawn to her alternative "vagina" like iron to a magnet.

So, the next evening, after another day of seeming connubial bliss, he comes clean, so to speak.

"Yan, I very much respect you as a woman. I only see you as a woman."

Yan looks at him quizzically.

"And yet, I very much want to please you in the best way possible, and have the best time in bed that's possible. I want to follow my feelings."

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers
12