Li Min and the Locomotive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, so, what is it you want?"

"I want to suck your clit, and then enter your behind. It's been my fantasy all day long."

"Ai-eeee," exclaims Yan. "I have never had a man take my clit in his mouth, I've never allowed it. But I love you, Li Min, and I would allow you, I suppose. And up my behind, well, several have done it, as I feel like it's my vagina, so if that's what you'd like, that's OK. I have a condom you could use. You would have to be very gentle and do just as I tell you. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

And so, under the blankets, he moves his body down past her pert little breasts, past her little tummy, and finds, just beyond a little tuft of hair, what she calls her clit. It's like a finger, maybe four inches long, and half-stiff. She reaches down and moves its tip around his face, in the dark, and then around his lips, and then with a lurch, she inserts it fully into his mouth. Now, Li Min has never had a male organ in his young mouth, and the tastes are unusual. But even so, the very newness gives him a massive erection. His lips explore her small shaft, which he massages somewhat with his tongue, stopping once in a while to catch his breath. Yan is squirming and pumping a little, and she then holds his head against her, to insure she can get as much of herself in him as possible. It's all so new and strange to Li Min. There's something sinful and forbidden and low-class about all of this, but it only serves to inflame him more.

Soon, Yan's breathing quickens, and she really begins to thrust her small member into his mouth full bore, and then she squirts her load and Li Min can feel and taste her warm fluid. She withdraws and wipes herself.

"Li Min, you have made a girl very happy. Where did you learn to suck like that? You are so good at it, absolutely. I almost feel like doing it again, and again, and again, you wonderful man."

With that, Li Min hears Yan squeezing some lotion out of a bottle and rubbing it around her behind, and then she guides his finger into her kind-of vagina. It is rather alive and quivering and somewhat tight as he slowly pushes in. This excites Yan.

"You're inside me; oh, it feels so good and I know I'm a woman, Li Min."

With that, she opens a condom pack and rolls one down his waiting dick. It comes with some jelly-like lube which she smooths around. And then she, in the faint light, gives him a big smile. "Now I will allow you to enter me, but be very gentle and slow, at least at first!"

She lays on her back, spreads her legs wide, gently guides his prick in, and then puts her slender legs over his shoulders.

"It's nice and warm and tight," thinks Li Min. As he slowly penetrates, waking up his penis deliciously, Yan's eyes are closed in anticipation, and he has a chance, up close, to eye her pert little breasts and smooth facial features. Everything speaks "beautiful woman" - her slim, sexy lips, her cheekbones, her full eyelashes, and the way her long hair falls past her ears with their tiny silver earrings.

"OK, dear man," she purrs, "please just stop there for a moment, will you? I just want to feel all of you inside me."

He obliges, even though every cell in his body is yelling at him to thrust, thrust, thrust.

She squirms her hips around a little to better feel him inside, which gets him going even more ...

"Now, Li Min, you can go slowly, you know what I mean?"

And so, they progress in intensity, and she grabs her "clit" and massages it, and for some reason this excites him even more, and in their growing excitement they both explode at about the same time. And then, because it's late, they fall asleep aside each other, too tired to even clean up.

In the morning, as she goes downstairs to work, she asks him to clean up a little, and take some clothes and sheets to the nearby laundry (would he mind paying?) and straighten things up. He initially thinks that's her job and why should he be at her beck and call? But there's something about her - the way she so nicely asks, and her directness, and her air of authority - that he likes, even finds mildly provocative.

While doing these chores, he receives several calls from his father's company. The first is from the logistics boss, who says the locomotive maintenance shop called to say Li Min didn't make his appointment. Was there something wrong?

Li Min loves that they're so deferential to him. If he were just another employee, the boss would likely be screaming at him; threatening to fire him, and so on.

Responds Li Min, "I'll be unable to bring the engine to the shop; I'm sorry. Something's come up ('like my dick,' he laughs to himself) - and I plan to bring the locomotive back. I'll have to do the maintenance thing another time."

Later, toward the end of the day, the expected call from his father comes. His father is not so kind. "Tell me what happened, son," he says with a strained, loud voice. "You've never failed to do this simple thing before. And you still have the money, I hope?"

"I'm sorry, father. I will explain everything when I return in about three days."

"Get that locomotive back here as soon as possible," commands his father. "It's hard to run a smooth operation without it. We need it. Don't mess up things, son."

"OK."

Li Min isn't the type to fret over responsibilities and obligations. That evening, after they cook their evening meal together, Yan asks him to wash the dishes while she showers, and gives him one of her aprons to wear so he won't get himself soiled. "You look so cute in it," she chuckles.

And so, he finds himself doing more and more housework, according to her exacting instructions, given gently but directly. Before this, Li Min has only ever had that sort of supervision from his mother, but since he left home for his own apartment, he has been careless and slovenly about keeping things neat and clean, which was also the way Yan's apartment was. But now, because of him, things look better.

Mildly aware of his feelings, he realizes he rather enjoys being told what to do and how to do it, and enjoys being directed to pay for things, too. There's something about Yan, sure of her own needs and desires, that draws him to her. Whether it's woman-worship, or the sex with her, or her male-femaleness, he doesn't quite know. But it all seems to tie him to her. Call it infatuation, love, a crush - he's not sure. But for the first time in his young life, he's hooked.

That state of affairs culminates two days later when Yan makes it seem like it's his decision for them to go down to the registry office and legally become man and wife. She takes his name, becoming Li Yan. "This is all happening all too fast,' he thinks. "My head's spinning. One thing never to worry about - having kids! But, sleeping together every night with such a beautiful and sexy creature; great! Making dinner together. Going to the movies together, wonderful. Travelling together!"

He has, unfortunately, not given any thought as to why he never met any of her relatives; not even her parents or brothers or sisters.

Finally the time comes when he must return his Ziyang locomotive to his father's business. Yan urges him to quit, and just live with her, but he still has a residual sense of responsibility toward his employment and his father. Besides, what if his parents cut him off from his inheritance?

And so they have a little fight about this, where Yan finds that she can't control her husband's every decision. Resigned to not winning this disagreement, she packs up her two suitcases (overflowing with her varied wardrobe), has one more wonderful performance at the bar, and heads with Li Min to his old black locomotive.

"How has it come to this?" she wonders. "Will I do anything for money? What will his parents say?"

After firing up the diesel engine, and obtaining permission to rejoin the main track during the afternoon, they begin the trek to Siping. It's too cool for her, especially since the locomotive's cab isn't fully enclosed, so Li Min wraps a blanket around her as she sits on a small seat with very little cushioning. She complains loudly, and threatens to leave him at every town they pass by.

As for Li Min, reality is settling in. In the full glare of daylight, and surrounded by dark pipes, meters and various greasy locomotive controls, Yan no longer looks so fetching. "Did she set me up? Am I making a fool of myself?" he thinks to himself.

She begins crying, as though when out of her element and away from performing, she's lost everything, and is no longer the woman she felt herself to be. She feels like she's back in middle school, where the boys made fun of her feminine ways, where she tried to hang out with girls, and where she wished she too was developing breasts. She remembers growing her hair long, and school officials criticizing her for "trying to be something you're not." And her parents telling her to stop dreaming and stop dishonoring the family.

She relives running away from home, and learning how to dress and use makeup and become Yan. But also being bored with her job, and only becoming alive when performing, and then meeting Li Min with his possibilities, and exploiting him, sure. But she kind of likes his easy-going good nature, anyway.

So, is she going to fall into a depression once again?

No, dammit, thinks Yan, she's made her way in life this far, and dammit, she will persevere, and she will charm Li Min's family and make them comfortable with her. Hell, she'll even adopt and care for a baby if that's what they want! But most of all, Yan knows she has talent, and a spark ignites a resoluteness in her - with Li Min's backing, she will push and push and become an entertainer of national stature. That she is suddenly sure of.

Li Min is glad to see her stop crying, and he steps back to sit next to her. She leans her head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around her as he keeps an eye on a cracked mirror to see what's down the track. At every road crossing, as required by law, he sounds the engine's horn, to warn cars and trucks that he and Yan are passing on their way through.

(End)

(Note: this story could've easily become another long multi-chapter novella, but I just don't have time for that any more. For any Chinese or Chinese-American readers, let me know if I made any gross cultural errors or trotted out too many stereotypes. - Valory)

12