Lia, My Housekeeper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Please sir,” she whined. “Can I suck your cock? Will you fuck me?”

“No,” I said, simply. The act of refusing her, her total submission to me was so erotic. I was jerking my cock hard and fast now. I was already on the edge.

I groaned as I felt the orgasm build in me, hips thrust forward, hand flying back and forth on my cock.

“Open your fucking mouth!“ I shouted, and she did.

I exploded, spraying her face with cum. She gasped and flinched but held still there. I did not bother to aim for her open mouth and the cum hit her across her eyes and bridge of her nose. I grunted again and this time came into her open mouth. I milked myself onto her face.

I was breathing heavily, gasping, leaning into my hand on the wall. I pressed my cock into her cheek, smearing my cum with the sensitive tip. She turned her head, mouth open but I moved my cock away from it.

I stepped back.

“Clean it up, Lia,” I said. “Don’t miss a drop.”

Obediently she brought her hands to her face and gathered the cum and pushed it into her mouth. She scraped it out of her eyes, off her cheeks and lips.

Her face glistened with the glazing of cum I had painted across it. The wet spot on her panties had spread. She looked like a perfect slut.

“Good,” I said. “Now go to bed. I don’t want to see you again tonight.”

I was pulling on my jeans.

“But…” her voice was plaintive. “Sir…can I..”

“Can you what, Lia?” I asked.

“Can I cum?”

I looked her up and down.

“No,” I said. “Not tonight.”

I left the room and went to watch some TV before heading to bed.

Helen arrived home shortly after that.

“How was your evening?” She asked, leaning against the doorframe of the living room.

“Ah, not bad,” I said. “Lia made a decent supper. There are some leftovers for you, I think.”

“Oh,” Helen said. “That’s nice. But I ordered in food at work with the team. Did she eat as well, so you know?”

“Oh yeah,” I answered with a smile. “I made sure she got something to eat.”

My wife and I went to bed shortly after that.

+++++

I woke the next morning and around 9AM, I looked over and confirmed that Helen had already gone to work. I was eating what I always wore when I slept, cotton pajama pants and nothing else. My usual morning wood made a tent in the pants and I considered jerking off but instead I rolled out of bed and had a quick shower.

I headed downstairs and I could hear the vacuum going in the living room. I glanced in and saw Lia running it back and forth, doing her job.

She was wearing short cotton shorts which covered only half of her ass cheeks, the tan skin looking so soft and inviting. She had on a white tee shirt. It was tight and there were no signs of bra straps showing through. As she pushed the vacuum back and forth her breasts bounced and swayed magnificently.

I was instantly hard for her. I took a breath and then walked up behind her quietly. She did not hear or notice me over the sounds of the vacuum so I was able to step right behind her.

Finally she tensed, sensing me standing there. I quickly wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me, my hard cock pressed into the small of her back. She let out a gasp and dropped the vacuum on the floor where it sputtered out.

“Did you cum last night, Lia?” I whispered in her ear.

She relaxed back against me, pressing her back against my chest. Harder against my raging cock.

“No, sir,” she said, breathless. “I did as I was told. I went to bed. I did not cum.”

“That’s good,” I said, running both my hands up her front, under the tee shirt and around her breasts. My hands were in no way capable of holding all of the soft flesh. Her nipples were hard against my palms.

I slid one hand back down her stomach and into the front of her shorts, easily gliding past the elastic waistband. My fingers ran over the smooth lips of her pussy, and between the lips. She was already getting wet from my touch.

I parted the lips and after a brief rub on her clit which made her groan hooked into her cunt, stroking the top of the canal.

“Do you want to cut today?” I asked, lips at her earlobe.

“Yes, sir,” she gasped. “Please, sir!”

I pushed her a couple steps towards the back of the couch, fingers still inside of her, steering her with her cunt. Her hips hit the sofa back and she bent forward slightly. She reached around trying to get her hands between us, to grip my cock.

“No touching,” I said, moving my hips back away from her.

She nodded silently and moved her hand to rest on the back of the couch. She arched her back as I stroked her with my fingers and moaned.

One hand on her tit the other stroking her, rubbing her clit, chasing the moans and groans she was making.

“Oh..god…sir…I’m gonna…”

“Wait,” I whispered. “Not yet. Beg me. Beg me to cum.”

She was writhing under my body. My cock was grinding into her ass, and it was all I could do not to yank her shorts down and drive into her. I continued to restrain myself, relishing how I was now the one in control.

“Please, sir,” she moaned. “I need it sir! I need to cum! Please let me cum! Pleeease!”

I waiting a breath longer then said into her ear, “Cum. Cum for me, Lia.”

She shrieked as she came, both hands coming up to cover her mouth, but doing nothing to stifle her sounds. Her hips began to buck, her legs shaking. Her cunt spasmed on my fingers. She was gasping and groaning as she rode out her climax.

After what seemed like minutes, though in reality it was probably much less time, she fell forward, slumped over the back of the couch. Her ass was presented to me, a wide wet spot between her legs. She caught her breath.

“Thank you, sir,” she said. “Will you fuck me now? Please?”

With what felt like impossible restraint I stepped away from her, leaving her there a shaky mess draped over my couch. I was rock hard and ready to take her. But I shook my head.

“No,” I said as I started to walk away. “I need a cup of coffee. And it looks like you aren’t done vacuuming in here.”

I walked into the kitchen, ignoring my throbbing cock and poured a cup of coffee. In the other room I heard the vacuum start up again.

+++++

I had to go out after that. Sometimes I would buy multiple luxury cars at auction and I Had a garage on the edge of the city where I stored them until I had a buyer. Someone had contacted me about purchasing a G Wagon and I had one for them to take a look at and test drive.

Often, I get these requests from people who are not serious. They just wanted to pretend for a while that they could actually afford the cars I had for sale, but over the years I had gotten pretty good at weeding out the tire kickers.

That day the grey haired man who came by was actually interested. He made an offer, much lower than I would ever accept, and we started a negotiation. After about half an hour of throwing prices at one another we settled on one that was more acceptable for both of us. It was a bit lower than I had asked for originally but it was close to what the car was worth. I got a decent payday and he felt like he had brought the price down. Win, win.

I headed home after that, feeling pretty good about myself.

It was around 5 when I returned. Lia had not started supper yet and I did not see her on the main floor. I headed up to my office to make up the paleo for the sale and email my client to finish it all off.

I pushed into the room and paused at the door. Lia was sitting on the couch I had in there, wearing the same thing she had been earlier.

“Lia,” I said, “what are you doing in here?”

She looked up at me and smiled shyly.

“I was done for the day. Helen messaged me to say not to make dinner. She was going to take you out. So I thought I would wait here to tell you. Is that ok?”

I shrugged.

“Yeah,” I said, crossing to my desk. “I guess that’s fine.”

I rolled the chair back and sat down, turning on my computer.

I looked at Lia, sitting there in her tight tee shirt, firm, full breasts on display. She was so desirable.

“Come here,” I said, gesturing to the space between me and the desk. “Kneel down.”

She immediately got up, crossed the room and knelt between my legs. I kind fed her backwards and she reversed under the desk.

My desk was an antique, mid century piece. It was made of walnut. It was wide and the side where I did not sit went all the way to the floor.

I rolled my chair towards Lia.

“I have some work to do,” I said. “But you may take my cock out and suck it.”

Lia did not say anything. She just reached forward, unzipped my jeans and freed my cock. It was already hard when she wrapped her small hand around the thick shaft.

I opened the documents I need to complete the sale and began filling in the information. The name of the client, the make and model of the car. The VIN.

While I did this I could feel Lia’s hot breath on the head of my cock. She stroked downwards and I felt the foreskin pull back to reveal the purple head.

Her tongue flicked across the head and I took in a hiss of breath. I felt her lips open and she sucked me into her mouth.

Her fingers fondled my balls as she pulled me deeper, taking me into her throat. Then she pulled back, stroking as she did so, tongue massaging the bottom of the shaft.

She wasn’t rushed and took her time sucking me. It was amazing. Her hot wet mouth worked my cock tip to my stomach. She did not gag as she took me deep and held me there but I could feel her drool on my balls.

I was flexing my ass to make minute thrusts into her mouth but was also trying to concentrate on filling out the forms.

I was lost in the sensation that I didn’t hear Helen until she was just outside my door. My heart pounded as I shoved myself further against my desk, pressed the edge into me, shoving Lia deeper under and my cock deeper into her throat.

She made a small gagging sound as my cock unexpected went that deep, but it was relatively quiet.

“Hey, honey,” Helen said and stood just inside the doorway. “I tried texting you earlier but it didn’t go through. We’re you at your garage?”

The reception out there was terrible so I often did not get texts there.

“Yeah,” I said, keeping my voice steady, trying not to reveal that I had my cock in the mouth of a young Asian.

“I made a sale, actually. One of the G Wagons.”

I almost hissed in breath when Lia chose that moment to start sucking me again, quietly sliding her mouth up and down on my cock. I held it in, however.

“That’s great,” Helen said smiling. “Well now we actually have something to celebrate. I was just going to take you out for dinner to thank you for agreeing to hire Lia! Have you seen her actually? I asked her to let you know about the meal.”

I shook my head. Under the desk, Lia was sucking on the head of my cock while she pumped the shaft with her hand.

“Nope. I think maybe she went out? She wasn’t here when I got back.”

Helen shrugged.

“Ok,” she said. “That’s fine. The house looks great, don’t you think? Aren’t you glad I convinced you to hire her?”

Before I could respond, Lia sucked and forced her head down; pushing my cock deep, holding herself there as her throat muscles clenched. It felt unbelievable and I made a fist on the top of the desk to prevent myself from groaning.

“Yeah,” I said, attempting to be nonchalant. “I think she is going to work out.”

Helen nodded, pleased. Lia finally pulled me out of her throat for air and worked my shaft with her hand.

“Ok,” my wife said, turning away. “I’m going to get changed. Our reservation is in an hour and a half. You should get ready.”

I nodded.

“I just have to finish this up,” I said to Helen’s receding back.

When I heard our bedroom door open and close I pushed back my chair rolling it away from the desk, allowing me to see Lia once more.

She had lifted her tee shirt up, freeing her tits and I could see her hand inside her shorts where she had obviously been playing with herself.

She moved with me, keeping my cock in her mouth. I groaned quietly and gripped either side of her head, thrusting my hips.

I heard the shower in the attached bathroom turn on and began to fuck Lia’s face.

Lia made quiet glugging sounds as I drove myself into her mouth. I hauled her deep with my hands that were now fists buried in her hair.

My hips rose off of my chair as I slammed into her face, my balls smacking into her chin. My teeth were gritted. I needed this after having shown such restraint earlier in the day.

It did not take long. I was near the edge and my frantic face fuckint took me to it, then over it. I shoved deep as I could go, deep into her throat as I groaned and finally came, spraying a heavy load into her throat. The force of my climax made her eyes go wide and begin to gag. I could see some of my cum leaking out her nose as I held her there, my cock throbbing and spasming with my orgasm.

I finally gasped for breath and fell back, letting my cock slip out of Lia’s throat and her mouth. She had drool and cum dripping down her chin. Her eyes were wet with tears from gagging.

I stroked the side of her face.

“Good girl,” I said and she smiled up at me. “Now I have to go. Get under the desk and stay there until Helen and I are gone.”

I shoved my cock back in my jeans and left the room to get ready for my date with my wife.

+++++

Going out for a nice meal with my wife reminded me why we had been so compatible for so long. We arrived at the steakhouse and had a couple drinks at the bar before heading in to eat.

The meal was good, but spending time with my wife was better. Her job was incredibly taxing and took up so much of her time that it left so little for us to enjoy ourselves together.

We chatted a bit about work, but mostly talked about us. We spoke about retirement and what that might look like. I expected I would always sell cars. I mean, why not? It was not very hard work and I had spent years building a reputation and client base.

Helen, on the other hand, felt like she would be ready once she was 55 or 60 to give it up. It was not the actual job that she enjoyed, it was working hard and being rewarded for her efforts that she enjoyed. Meeting and succeeding at challenges. It was why she had risen to the position she had now and why we both expected her to continue.

We discussed buying a cottage, some place on the water. We always rented one in the summer but figured why not buy our own? We could afford it.

Helen looked good that night. She had on a slinky black dress. I couldn’t help but to compare her body to Lia’s. While Lia was short and had large breasts and wide hips, Helen was almost as tall as me. Her breasts were smaller, but still firm despite being just shy of thirty. Her face was beautiful, framed by brown hair that fell to her shoulders. I was, I knew, a lucky guy to have her.

Thinking about Lia while on this date made me feel terrible. I knew that all my attention should be on my wife, but I couldn’t stop thinking about her. About my cock in her mouth. About fucking her in the kitchen. Every time she crossed my mind I got hard, but I tried to push it away.

What I really needed to do was fuck my wife. That would help me get my head on straight.

We returned home around 10:30 PM and Helen went up to the room to get ready for bed. I grabbed a glass of water and glanced at the door that led down to the basement where Lia had her room. I assumed that she would be there. I shook my head and followed my wife upstairs.

She had already pulled a nighty over her head and was facing away from me, removing her dangling diamond earrings. I walked up behind her and hugged her.

She sighed happily and leaned back against me.

“I had fun tonight,” she said.

“Me too,” I said, kissing her neck. “We should have some more fun.”

She chuckled but moved away from me and started to climb into bed.

“I’d love that,” she said. “But I have that zoom call at nine. I need my sleep.”

I sighed and climbed into bed beside her.

“That’s ok,” I said for what felt like the millionth time in the last year. “Sleep well.”

We briefly kissed and my wife rolled onto her side and was soon lightly snoring. I lay there with my eyes open staring at the ceiling. Frustrated and annoyed.

I knew that it was peak asshole but I could not help but, deep down, partially blame Helen for playing around with Lia. If Helen had fucked me i would not be laying here with a hard cock thinking about our housekeeper.

I sighed and rolled out of bed. Helen did not move. She had always been a deep sleeper. I walked to the door and quietly opened it, stepping into the hall.

It only took a few minutes to go down two flights of stairs and find myself at Lia’s door. I hesitated only a minute before reaching out and grasping the knob.

I turned it and stepped inside. It was a simple small room. There was a dresser but other than that, the queen sized bed took up most of the space.

Lia was laying on top of the blankets, phone in her hand. She was wearing a tee shirt that looked like one of mine that she had pulled out of the laundry. It did little to contain her tits, they strained against the fabric. It came down only to her hips and she was naked below that.

She looked up when I entered the room and her eyes widened. Then she smiled.

“Hello,” she said.

“Hello,” I answered, staring at her.

“Is there something you want, sir?”

“Yes,” I said. “There is.”

I quickly crossed the room and climbed onto the bed pushing her legs apart. Her sex spread for me and I saw the pink flesh between the lips of her smooth pussy.

She dropped her phone onto the bed beside her and looked down her body at me. I started to kiss the inside of her thigh, working my downwards. Lia moaned quietly.

Soon I was at her sex and my beard brushed the insides of her thighs. My lips brushed her pussy and she gasped, lifting her hips towards my mouth.

Instead I kissed the inside of her other thigh, working my way back up to her knee. Then back down.

This time I did not tease. I lapped my tongue beweeen her lips, along the velvet smooth skin, across her opening, and to her clit. I sucked her clit between my teeth and lapped at it.

Her hands came down to the back of my head and entwined with my hair. I pushed first one then a second finger into her and began fucking her with them as I sucked on her clit. Licking, sucking, fingers pumping in her.

She was soon bucking against my fingers groaning as I ate her out.

“Sir!” She gasped. “Sir! I am close already!”

“You can cum,”‘ I said, my voice rumbling into her sex as I pleasured her. “Cum, Lia.”

It was only moments before she did, thighs clamping around my ears, hips spasming against my mouth. I continued to fuck her with my fingers as she came.

Finally she shivered, her whole body tightened and she whined, before collapsing back down onto the bed.

“Thank you, sir,” she gasped. “Thank you.”

I pushed her thighs away from around my head and kissed up her smooth belly, up along the under curve of her tit, pushing the shirt up as I went. I found her nipple and sucked it into my mouth.

My tongue swirled around it, flicking at it. She moaned. I moved to the other and brought my hand up to pinch the first nipple, slick with my spit.

Finally I was face to face with Lia, her slightly slanted eyed looking into mine. I kissed her deeply.

I could feel her hands go down to my hips, shoving my pajama pants down. I helped her and my hard cock sprung free.

It was nudging at her sex and she opened her legs.

“What do you want, Lia,” I asked quietly.

“I want you to fuck me. Please!”

I thrust my hips and sank into her, sheathing my cock into her hot wer cunt in one motion. She was tight and she gripped me as I filled her.