Lia, My Housekeeper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh fuck,” she moaned. “So full, fuck me with your big cock.”

Slowly I began to thrust. Long slow thrusts, sinking completely into her, my hips meeting hers, then pulling back, almost to the point of slipping out.

She moaned quietly each time I pushed deep into her, and sighed as I pulled back. I could not maintain the slow pace for too long. I needed to fuck her.

I sped up, our bodies slapping together. I could feel her amazing tits bouncing against my chest. I was grunting with each thrust, my balls slapping into her. I kisse her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. She moaned into mine.

Her hands were on my hips, encouraging me to fuck her faster. I obliged, slamming into her. She was crying out each time our bodies impacted.

I briefly, in the back corner of my mind worried about the sound, but I remembered when we bought the house the realtor had said this room in the basement was soundproof so it would be perfect for our kids one day. There were no kids of course, but I was thankful for the protection as I railed the young Asian woman two floors away from my wife.

I could feel my climax approaching.

“I’m gonna cum,” I grunted.

“Cum in me,” Lia cried out. “Please! Fill me up!”

She reached between us and furiously rubbed her clit as I fucked her.

I could not hold back any longer and groaned and arched my back, releasing in her, flooding her with my seed. The feeling of my hot cum in her made her cry out with another orgasm, her cunt clenching down on my cock, milking me as I continued to stroke through my climax.

After a moment I collapsed beside her.

“Thank you,” she said, breathlessly. “Thank you, sir.”

I didn’t want to go anywhere but after a few minutes l left here there in her bed, my cum leaking out of her cunt, and showered downstairs.

Then I went up and crawled into bed with my still sleeping wife.

To be continued.