Lia, My Housekeeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there, catching my breath when Lia finally began to move. She reached into the pocket of her shorts and removed a tissue. She slowly lowered herself to her knees and began wiping my cum off of the dark wood floor. I watched wide-eyed as she began to crawl towards me, wiping my seed up as she came. It was an amazing sight, this sexy young girl on her hands and knees cleaning up the mess I had made.

I watched her wide-eyed. She was not rushing, making sure to wipe up all of my cum. She had more than one tissue in that pocket and quickly filled the first one. As she crawled I could see the deep line caused by her cleavage. She had a bra on under her tank top but it, in this position, at least, was not offering much support as I watched her full tits swing as she moved.

My hand was still clutching my cock, covered in the cum that had poured down the shaft. I was focused on her, fascinated by this display. What, I wondered, was going to happen once she reached me. My cock, despite having just cum, twitched in my hand at the thought.

Finally she was directly in front of me and sat up on her knees, between mine. My cock was inches from her face, from her perfect cock-sucking lips. All I would have to do was lean forward a bit and they would make contact.

Lia, looking up into my eyes, reached into her pocket and pulled out one more tissue. She reached forward and I held my breath, not wanting to interrupt whatever was going to happen now.

My wife was forgotten completely at this point. I was only focused on the woman in front of me. On her hand, shaking slightly as she reached forward. Her hand, which looked soft and small and perfect to wrap around my shaft, was so close. So close. Would she...

"There is a mess here as well," she said with a quiet voice. "Shall I clean this up as well, sir?"

I swallowed. This was... too far. It was one thing, what I had just done, jerked off in front of a woman who was not my wife. Having her touch me, however, was a line crossed. One that could never be uncrossed. A line that, once crossed, could risk everything I had.

"Yes," I said, my voice husky. "Please clean it up, Lia."

She smiled slightly at that, reaching forward with both hands. I released my still hard cock and her smaller hand replaced mine. Her fingers wrapped around it, gripping it lightly, holding it in place when it twitched at the contact. I groaned and she sighed in what seemed to be a happy sigh.

Holding my cum smeared cock in place, she used the tissue to wipe the shaft, her hand moving up in a half stroke to do it. Her hand was soft and warm on my sex while the other gathered up my cum, cleaning it out of my trimmed pubes. Then she brought her hand down, another stroke in the opposite direction, pulling back the foreskin to clean the top part of my cock.

I sat there, back straight, hands gripping the arms of the chair, watching her concentrate on her work. I must have only been 30 seconds but, to me, it felt like half an hour. Finally she nodded to herself and released my cock and stood up.

I groaned in frustration. If she had not stepped back away from me I would have reached up and grabbed her, pulling her into my lap to ravish, but she moved away before I could react. I could see that the hand she had gripped me with was slick with my cum. I wondered if she was going to wipe it off with the tissue but instead she raised it to her mouth, her tongue sticking out and licking her palm and fingers, lingering as she slowly cleaned off all of my spunk.

"I came," she said, finally, "to let you know that supper would be ready by 7pm, as your wife has requested."

"Ah," I stammered. "Y...yess. Sure. Right. Th..thank you. For telling me that."

"I will let you continue to...work," she said, turning, opening the door and stepping out into the hall.

As soon as she was gone, I let my head fall back against the chair.

What had I done! It was insane. How could I have done that, let that be done to me with my wife so close. It was reckless and stupid. And, I also wondered, disgusted by myself, how could I do it again? Further next time....

+++++

I was a mess at supper. Waves of guilt and self-loathing washed over me as I sat there across from my wife, enjoying the actually very excellent meal that Lia had prepared for us. I could not stop thinking about Lia and what had transpired between us earlier. My cock was at least half hard the entire meal, with images of our housekeeper constantly coming to mind.

I had a very hard time focusing on what my wife was talking about. It would be work, since she rarely talked about anything else, but I was reduced to muttered 'yeses' and 'ahs', as I was taking very little of it in.

I did not see Lia before we ate. If I am being honest I was hiding up in my office, panicking. What if she told my wife? Maybe it was a trap or trick. Would she try to blackmail me? Or did Helen want a divorce and this was a ruse to get the needed proof? Eventually Helen texted me asking why I had not come down to eat yet, she had sent Lia up to tell me when to be ready.

Lia had made the food and set the table but was already out of the room when I arrived for the meal. She was not, however, out of my thoughts, which returned to her over and over again.

Luckily for me, Helen was very much someone who was focused on herself and did not really notice my distraction. She carried on as if I were paying attention until the meal finally ended. I was leaning back in my chair, satisfied by the food, sipping my glass of red wine when Helen looked at her phone and cursed.

"Oh, damn," she said, already reaching for her laptop which was on the chair beside her, never being very far away from her. "I'm sorry, but this... " she looked at her phone again. "This really needs to be dealt with."

She shoved her plate to the side and began typing on her computer, composing, I supposed, an email about some crisis or another.

"This will probably take a while. Maybe you can help Lia out and clear the table? Its her job but, if you don't mind, I'm sure she would appreciate it."

"Ah," I said, swallowing guiltily. "I suppose I could..." but she was not listening to me.

I sighed and stood, gathering up plates to make a pile and taking them from the dining room, down through the swinging doors into the kitchen. Lia was not in there and I was both pleased and disappointed not to see her. I placed the dishes on the counter and went back to gather up the rest.

When I returned to the kitchen I saw her. She was by the sink, scraping the plates into the garbage disposal, not hearing me over the noise. I stood there, looking at her round ass as she then loaded them into the dishwasher. It looked like she had already washed up the pots and pans so this would be her last task of the day.

When she had placed the last plate in the dishwasher she turned off the disposal. I cleared my throat so as not to startle her with my presence and she turned towards me, leaning back against the counter behind her. I could not help but look at her breasts as she moved, noticing more sway to them than earlier. They hung a bit lower, while still being firm and high, and I realized that she must have removed her bra after seeing me.

"Thank you for your help, sir," she said. The word 'sir' sent a jolt of electricity to my crotch and my cock began to get hard just looking at her despite having jerked off not too long before. "You can put those down over here." She gestured to the counter beside her.

I swallowed and glanced over my shoulder. The swinging door between the kitchen and dining room was closed and my wife had no view into the room. I shook my head. Whatever happened earlier had been a strange one-off mistake. This was fine, I reasoned to myself.

I crossed the room towards the sink and Lia. She stood there, watching me quietly as I approached. The room was not that large but the crossing felt like it took a long time. Each step took me slowly closer to her, less and less space between us. It felt less like crossing a room in my house and more like crossing a threshold. I moved around the large island at the center of the kitchen, around to the same side that Lia was on and was then beside her, placing the dirty dishes on the counter.

She did not move or give way at all, just looked up at me. She was so close. All I had to do was raise my hand and touch her. I could not, however, do that. It was too much. Too much of a betrayal of the wife I love. I refused.

At least that was what my mind was thinking. My hand, however, seemed to have a mind of its own, rising without me telling it to. It slowly came up from my waist, reached across the small space between us, first meeting her hip. Slowly, as if of its own accord, it slid up Lia's side, the fabric of her top sliding along under it.

Everything was happening in slow motion and our connection felt electric. The feeling of the cotton under my fingers sent shivers down my spine. As they connected to the underside of her breast I could see them shaking. I continued following the curve of her tit, from below. My eyes were locked on Lia's and I could see her holding her breath until my fingertips ran across the hard nub of her nipple. I cupped her breast and ran my thumb across the hard nub.

Lia hissed in a breath and bit her lip. She made no move to stop me, and as I cupped her breast I felt her shift, pressing her tit more firmly into my hand. My cock was already hard again, straining against my jeans. Emboldened by her seeming acceptance my other hand raised as well, gripping the hem of her top, slowly pulling it up, slowly revealing her stomach, the underside of her breasts, and, finally, she popped free, both breasts on display for me.

Her skin, several shades darker on my own was smooth and soft under my hand. Her nipples were dark and thick, inviting. I could not help myself. I leaned forward and, lifting her tit with one hand, sucked it into my mouth, flicking my tongue across the hard nub. I heard her moan, and that made me suck harder and pinch the other nipple.

I took one of her hands in mine and pulled it to my crotch, placing her palm against my rigid cock, squeezing her fingers, closing them around me. Lia needed no further prompting and began to tug, stroking me, hand on the outside of the jeans.

Keeping her tit in my mouth, my other hand moved to her shorts, fingers grabbing the button and opening them, pushing inside. There were no panties to stop me. I encountered no pubic hair either, just smooth skin of what had to be a waxed pussy. I could feel the heat of her before my fingers met her lips. I pushed between them, now feeling the wetness. She was already dripping for me.

I curved my fingers, first one sliding down the velvet channel of her pussy lips, then finding her opening soaking and ready for me. I pushed my digit into her and she moaned again.

"Quiet," I said, my own voice a whisper. I doubted the quiet sounds coming from the housekeeper could be heard in the room on the other side of the door but, despite the insane risk I was taking right then, I wanted to make sure. I looked up and saw Lia nod, then close her eyes as I pushed a second finger into her.

I began to stroke the fingers in her, hooked rubbing the top of her passage, while at the same time my thumb rubbed her clit. Lia was already so wet my fingers were soon coated with her juices. She was breathing heavily now and her face and chest was flushed.

I felt her hand release my cock on the outside of the jeans and was about to frown when I realized that she was undoing my button and pulling down the fly. She used both hands to pull them open, my cock making a tent in my underwear. She looked down and licked her lips.

I slid my fingers out of her, coated now with her juices and slowly moved them up and pressed them against her lips. Obediently she opened her mouth and sucked them, running her hand over them, licking and sucking herself off of them.

Without me giving direction she sank down onto her knees in front of me. I gripped her shoulders and turned her so that she was between me and the island, so I could see the door leading to the dining room across the room.

She gripped my underwear by the elastic and pulled them down, letting my cock free. It was hard as a rock and bounced as it popped free. Lia smiled and her small hand came up and gripped it at the base of the shaft. She looked up at me, parting her plump lips and, leaning forward, I could feel her breath on the tip of my cock.

She pulled back on the skin, the foreskin peeling back over the angrily purple head. Her parted lips made contact and I felt her tongue swirl around it, making me groan quietly. My hips bucked forward, of their own accord and pushed me deeper into my housekeeper's mouth. Her eyes widened but her cheeks sunk in as she sucked me.

I had had plenty of blowjobs in my life. My wife, while she was not the most enthusiastic about them, did a fair job. Lia, however, was of a different caliber. She took me deep. While she stopped short of getting her nose against my stomach, with each forward bob she pressed me against her throat. Her hand worked my shaft as she pulled back and soon I could feel her drool coating me.

I groaned quietly as her hand came up and cupped my balls, pushing me deeper past those plump lips. I had one hand holding the camera the other flat on the island top keeping my balance. I knew that I would not be able to keep this up much longer before I came into her mouth. I was about to tell her, to warn her of my oncoming eruption when I heard something from the other room.

It sounded like one of our chairs pushing across our floor. I froze, realizing that was the sound of my wife standing up from the table. I looked down at Lia, wide eyed, seeing her lips wrapped around my cock.

"Stop," I hissed. "She's coming."

Lia looked up at me but made no move to take me out of her mouth. I shoved my hand in my pocket and yanked my phone out, looking at the screen, just as Helen pushed open the door to the kitchen. I could not thing of anything I could do so I just moved my body closer to the island, hearing the faint sound of the back of Lia's head tapping against the cupboard door there. The other, not intended but much appreciated, consequence was that I pushed deeper into Lia's hot mouth.

Helen, luckily for me, stopped at the doorway, leaning against the jam. The Island slash breakfast bar came up higher than my hips. If my wife could only stay where she was Lia was hidden from her. I silently prayed to whoever might be listening that she stayed where she was.

"What are you up to in here," she asked, looking around. "Where did Lia go?"

"Ah," I said. "Um. Yeah. She..." I willed myself not to look down. "She was done in here so I told her that she was done for the day and could go to bed."

"Oh," Helen said, nodded to herself. "Makes sense. And you?"

Lia, who had paused when she heard Helen enter the room, began to suck me once more, wet mouth sliding silently up and down my shaft, tongue working the bottom of my cock. It was hard to think clearly.

"Oh," I said. "Yeah... I..." I held up my phone. "I got a couple of emails I need to respond to so...That. Thats what I'm doing."

I could not help myself. As discreetly as possible I began to move my hips, trying not to move my upper body, encouraging Lia's amazing blowjob with my movements. I hated myself just then, betraying my wife before her eyes, but the feeling was too magical not to continue.

"Ok," Helen said. "I just wanted to let you know that I have maybe an hour or so of work to do before I'm done. I'm going to be in my office. If I'm not too tired later maybe we can watch a movie or something. But I don't know. I'll be getting up early tomorrow to head into work."

"Thats fine," I said. "I'm pretty tired myself. Maybe an early night would be good." I could not believe how steady my voice sounded to myself despite what was happening just under eye level of my wife.

Helen looked about to leave, half turning, but paused and looked back at me.

"So..." she said.

I swallowed. Was I caught?

"Lia..." Helen said and I could feel a panic coming on. Still my cock was hard as Lia quietly serviced it. "She was a good choice, wasn't she? Supper was good and she has been very quiet and helpful."

"Oh," I said, eyes widening slightly as I felt Lia take me deep against her throat. "Yes. She has been... very good. So good."

Helen laughed. "See! I told you you would like having her around. Just think! Someone around almost 24-7 to handle what we need her to."

"Yes," I said. "That will be good."

"I know that having a housekeeper is new to you," Helen said. "But it's ok. It's her job to take care of us. Make sure to make use of her."

"Ok," I said, my cock jumping, seeking to be even deeper in Lia's mouth. "I will."

"Good," Helen said, turning and heading out of the kitchen. "I guess I had better get to this so I can relax after."

The swinging door shut behind her and I watched it intently for a moment, making sure she was gone before looking down at my housekeeper on her knees in front of me. I stepped back, my cock, slick with her spit coming out of her mouth with an audible pop.

"Will you, sir?" she asked me looking up. "Will you make use of me?"

"Get up here," I said, reaching down and lifting her from under her armpits, getting her to her feet. I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around, facing away from me. She placed her hands, palms down on the counter and pushed her ass towards me, knowing instinctively what I wanted, what I needed, from her.

I grabbed the waistband of her shorts and shoved them down over her round hips. They were already unbuttoned from earlier so the action opened the zipper and they slid free of her curves and fell to the floor, gathering around her feet.

I pushed my hand between her thighs and she parted her legs for me. I was checking to see if she was wet enough for me but I need not have bothered. My fingers were slick from just running them between her lips. Her inner thighs were wet from her juices dripping out of her. I grunted in appreciation.

I moved and ducked my knees a bit to maneuver my cock under her. The heat of her sex on the head of my cock was intense. It slid between the cheeks of her ass, against her opening and she moaned quietly. Suddenly I straightened my legs and I felt myself sink into her. I let a satisfied sigh out from between clenched teeth as it felt like I was finally where I belonged.

She was so wet that, despite having a tight cunt that gripped my cock like a sleeve, I slid into her in one easy movement. I could see her going up on her tip toes, and then as I wrapped my arms around her and lifted to get as deep as I could, her feet lifting off of the ground.

"Yes," she whispered. "Yeesssss."

"Quiet," I said, pulling back and slamming forward, the sound of my hips hitting her ass, muffled, but dangerously audible.

I, however, did not care. It felt like heaven. It had been years since I had felt so right entering a woman. I pulled back and slammed forward, hard. Then again. And again. Her pussy gripped me like a firm hand, her wetness now dripping down my thighs.

She cried out quietly each thrust, at first, but her voice was building. Over her shoulder I could see her eyes closed, plump lips parted. I was close to being lost in the sensation but had enough wits left to me to reach around and cover her mouth with my hand.

I fucked her hard against my island counter, one hand muffling her cries, the other grabbing a handful of her full tits, the hard nipple against my palm. Each time I thrust forward, she pushed her ass back, getting me as deep into her as she could. My hips slapped against her ass, the quiet smacking sounds seeming much louder than they were in that room.